Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Super T ❯ Legacy, part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Five energies swirl into the silver crystal, aiming right at Beryl. Lights around the area suddenly swirl into the five, as well.

Beryl: Wha- What's this?!

The Silver Crystal suddenly shoots out a ball of energy. It's colored pink, but negating black. It enlarges and begins to encompass Beryl. But just as she's half-way encompassed, Reuisu shouts, "PAUSE!"





Rei: What are you doing?! It was just getting good!

Reuisu: I see something. Computer, enhance grid 9x16x41!

The computer enhanced the image of a purple cloud of dust just behind Beryl's head.

Reuisu: Overlap image of Queen Beryl in a leaping position onto the gas.

An image of Queen Beryl leaping away from her own head overlaps the gas. The computer says, "100% match."

Rei: What does it mean?

Reuisu: It means that Beryl escaped her own body during the fight. It means Beryl is still alive!




*Theme song: The Touch, by Stan Bush*




Serena: It's practically unbelievable...

Reuisu: Too bad, moon face. Beryl's alive alright. She's probably been here the past few years, watching, waiting.

Amara: Well, then our path is clear: We find Beryl, and attack. I doubt she knows we know she's still alive.

Chris: Um, excuse me, but who is Queen Beryl?

Trista: Let's not try to rush into things. She might know we know she's still alive. We need to plan and prepare.

Miya: Who is Queen Beryl?

Ami: You're right, Trista. Serena, this is your call. Do we wait and plan, or do we attack immediately?

Lucy: You guys aren't even listening, are you?

Michelle: Do they ever?

Michelle: That's right, Serena. Your call.

Serena stood there, looking at all of them.

Serena: My friends were killed by her the last time we fought her. I took great pleasure putting her out of my misery. That misery has now returned, and it's time to end it. We attack. But I don't want you guys to get involved, this is personal.

Mina: I'm sorry, Serena, but we need to do this as much as you do.

Titans: WHO IS QUEEN BERYL?!!?

Everyone suddenly looked at the Titans, the four of them with angered expressions on their faces.

Reuisu: Queen Beryl was a servant of Queen Metallia, and both of them destroyed the original Moon Kingdom. She also destroyed my kingdom as well! She's the one responsible for that coma I was in for nearly three years. She was also our first enemy. Beryl drained life energy from people, and gave it to Queen Metallia in hopes that she would someday be revived. That clip you just saw was our supposed final battle with her.

Michelle: So she escaped? How is that possible?

Mina: Perhaps Metallia's power was even more than we thought it was.

Reuisu: But even with that power, she can't defeat us.

Rei: How do you figure that, she beat us once.

Reuisu: She beat me because I wasn't with you guys, and she didn't openly kill the inner soldiers, she had her minions do it. But it's been several years. Even with her saving up her own power, You all have had serious upgrades since your original forms, especially moon face here. Also, we now have the outer soldiers, AND the Titans! That's a total of fourteen Sailors. She can't stop us all.

Astra: He's right. We have to strike hard, and strike now.

Luna: The vengeance of the Moon Kingdom is at stake.

Artemis: As long as Beryl lives, Metallia's legacy lives on. We have to stop Beryl and avenge the sins of Metallia and Beryl!

Reuisu: Let's get this show on the road, people! ALPHA CENTAURI POWER!

The whole pink glittery thingy appears with a silhouette of Reuisu. Chest armor enveloped his torso as the symbol of spirit appeared on his forehead. Leg armor came around his legs, with ankle armor and foot armor. Behind the armor, only visible in spots where different peices of armor joined, was a black outfit. Arm armor enveloped his arms, wrists, and hands. His hand armor was seperated, only having finger armor and palm and backhand armoring. A red blade emitted from his wrist armor. A green grid in the shape of the helmet armor, except for the visor. The red blade passed in front of the grid, and the head armor appeared. The black visor formed directly afterwards. He stood in a pose of his two red blades coming out as he kneeled down with the Greek symbol Alpha behind him.

Michelle: MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!

A pink glittery silhouette of Michelle appeared, with only her heart necklace showing. Suddenly, crystal showered out of it, wrapping around her torso and forming the shirt and first bow of the outfit. The crystal then shot out more crystals that wrapped around her arms and legs, forming the gloves and boots. Another spray of crystal formed her skirt and back bow. The skirt and bows were colored gold. One last burst of crystal formed a tiara and earrings. The crystal then shot out a beam of energy, forming into a staff. She grabbed the staff, and stood in a pose.

Lucy: CEPHIROS TITAN POWER!!!

Out of her ring came energy bolts which wrapped around her torso, forming the front of the outfit. Then the ring fired beams at both her arms, wrapping around them to form the white gloves. The ring shout out another beam, which wrapped around her legs and formed the boots. She then twirled around as did the beam from the ring, which wrapped around her hips and formed into the skirt. Her tiara and earrings formed with one last blast from the ring. She stood in a pose of her winking with her ring outstretched in front of her.

Miya: CRESCENT HEART POWER!!!

Out of Miya's heart brooch came three large hearts. One heart descended down her body, and the other two onto her arms. As the hearts passed over her skin, they formed the gloves of her Sailor outfit. As the larger heart passed over her torso and slowly over her legs, forming the mini-skirt and the boots. As the three hearts ended at her feet and hands, they shot up to her head and hit it, forming the tiara and earrings. She stood in a pose with her making a smooching face.

Chris: ASTEROID BLAZING POWER!!!

A glittery silhouette of Chris appeared. Asteroids shot around him, and several blasted into his chest, forming into the shirt and bow. Asteroids then shot into his arms, exploding on contact, and forming into the sleeves. Finally, the last asteroids shot into his legs, exploding on impact, and forming into the pants and boots. The last asteroid shot into his face, forming into a halo. He stood in a pose with an asteroid shooting at him from behind.

Serena: MOON ETERNAL POWER!!!

Ami: MERCURY CRYSTAL POWER!

Rei: MARS CRYSTAL POWER!

Lita: JUPITER CRYSTAL POWER!

Mina: VENUS CRYSTAL POWER!

Amara: URANUS PLANET POWER!

Michelle: NEPTUNE PLANET POWER!

Trista: PLUTO PLANET POWER!

Hotaru: SATURN PLANET POWER!

Mercury: So how do you propose we get to her old hideout at the North Pole, where she undoubtedly is.

Centauri: With a combined Sailor and Titans Teleport. It should be enough to get all of us there, Luna, Artemis, Astra, I'm afraid you're going to have to stay behind on this one.

Luna: We understand.

Astra: Be careful.

Centauri: We will.

The inner senshi and the Titans joined hands with one another, forming a circle. The four outer senshi stood within the circle, concentrating their own minds and spirit into the teleport.

Centauri: ALPHA CENTAURI POWER!

Moon: MOON ETERNAL POWER!

Different colored auras began to encompase the group.

Mercury: MECURY CRYSTAL POWER!

Moonshine: MOON CRYSTAL POWER!

The auras began to glow with more intensity.

Mars: MARS CRYSTAL POWER!

Cephiros: CEPHIROS TITAN POWER!

Electrical strands began to come out at random from the groups, however not harming any of them.

Jupiter: JUPITER CRYSTAL POWER!

Love: CRESCENT HEART POWER!

The bows, tiaras/halos/armor, and skirts of the female senshi began to glow with enormous brightness.

Venus: VENUS CRYSTAL POWER!

Asteroid: ASTEROID BLAZING POWER!

Now each person was glowing with pure white, as the teleportation sequence began.

Moon: Sailor-

Centauri: Titans-

All: TELEPORT!!!

And with that, they were gone.





And were back, now within a dark realm. They stopped holding hands, and looked around. Centauri initiated his giga blades, and activated spectral analyzers and infrared sensors in his helmet. Mercury pulled out her computer and scanned the area.

Mercury: I'm detecting quite a bit of dust particles, probably from non-usage, but nothing beyond that.

Jupiter: Could we have been wrong?

Uranus: No. I can feel it. This entire place is pulsing with evil.

Neptune: As I can feel it. Something is in here. Something inhuman.

Voice: Gentlemen, ladies. I have waited a long time for this.

The female voice caught everyone by surprise. They looked from one direction to the other, trying to discern where the voice had come from.

Voice: I have waited for what seemed like an eternity. But now, my moment of triumph has come.

Centauri: That voice... Evil itself... Cold... Bitter...

Moon: The voice of Queen Beryl.

One single light shined down in the direction Moon was facing. Beryl sat on a small, demonic-like throne. She was smiling, her face pale as snow, and wore a black dress. Her fingernails were long and painted black, her eyes a deep, blood red. She wore a black tiara on her head, with a beryl jewel on it.

Beryl: Welcome back to hell, Sailor fools. Centauri. It seems we must always meet again.

Centauri: They do say opposites attract.

Beryl: Every dog has it's day. And today's the day, I'm that dog. Now... DIE!!!

Beryl stood up and prepared to attack. Slowly, however.

Centauri: GIGA DESTROYER!!!

Panels, compartments, cubby-holes opened on Centauri's armor. His two cannons came onto his back, and the missile ports on his arms opened. He aimed every weapon straight at Beryl, and shot with an intensity that could've shattered stars. What he did not however do, was stop shooting. He kept firing until finally, warning signs inside his helmet said everything was out of energy or ammo. And Beryl still stood there, not a scratch.

Beryl: Impertinent whelp.

Uranus: URANUS WORLD SHAKING!!!

Neptune: NEPTUNE DEEP SUBMERGE!!!

The two energy balls shot out of Uranus and Neptune, combing together into a solid energy ball and smashing into Beryl. But even with the enormous explosion, she still stood tall.

Moonshine: Our turns! MOONSHINE MIRROR!!!

Cephiros: CEPHIROS VALIANT CHARGE!!!

Love: CRESCENT HEART CRUSH!!!

Asteroid: ASTEROID SHOT!!!

Moonshine's time staff turned into a mirror, and reflected the light of the moon off of it into a concentrated beam, which shot into Beryl continuously, but nothing happened. Out of Cephiros' ring came multiple flaming women running at a continuous rate, smashing into Beryl with more coming out of the ring, but nothing happened. Five identical pink hearts appeared out of nowhere and smashed into Beryl, crushing her, but nothing happened to her or her expression on her face. The other attacks continued to flare at her as well. Small asteroids shot out of Asteroid's ring continuously at Beryl, each time hitting her but doing nothing. Finally, they all stopped.

Beryl smiled, showing her fanged teeth. Black energy seemed to swarm around her, all forming right in front of her mouth. All of a sudden, she shot her head back, and then forward again, sending a beam of black energy straight at everyone, blasting them all back.

Centauri: SCATTER!

Everyone complied with this order, running in opposite directions, but Beryl started to laugh maniacally, and began to follow them.




To Be Continued...