Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Super T ❯ Legacy, part 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Moonshine's time staff turned into a mirror, and reflected the light of the moon off of it into a concentrated beam, which shot into Beryl continuously, but nothing happened. Out of Cephiros' ring came multiple flaming women running at a continuous rate, smashing into Beryl with more coming out of the ring, but nothing happened. Five identical pink hearts appeared out of nowhere and smashed into Beryl, crushing her, but nothing happened to her or her expression on her face. The other attacks continued to flare at her as well. Small asteroids shot out of Asteroid's ring continuously at Beryl, each time hitting her but doing nothing. Finally, they all stopped.

Beryl smiled, showing her fanged teeth. Black energy seemed to swarm around her, all forming right in front of her mouth. All of a sudden, she shot her head back, and then forward again, sending a beam of black energy straight at everyone, blasting them all back.

Centauri: SCATTER!

Everyone complied with this order, running in opposite directions, but Beryl started to laugh maniacally, and began to follow them.

Reuisu(Voice over): Now you know why I'm so afraid.




*Theme song: The Touch, by Stan Bush*




Beryl walked through the streets of Tokyo like she owned them as people ran in terror. Her very body shot out evil as she fired negative energy bolts all around her, laughing maniacally. The shot backs up about a mile, showing Reuisu looking through a telescope at her. Everyone was assembled on the roof of Darien's apartment, wearing jackets as the cold winter air ate at them.

Reuisu: She's entered southern district. There goes a meat shop. Ladies and gentlemen, we are screwed.

Amara: Never say that! If we give up now, we're no use to anyone!

Reuisu: Coming from you, traitor, it means very little to me.

Michelle: You wanna stop calling us that?!

Reuisu: No. Because I am just stating fact, traitors.

Trista: ENOUGH! The past is not our concern right now. We need to find a way to stop Beryl.

Serena: I'll give myself up to her.

Everyone turned to face Serena.

Reuisu: That,

Reuisu looked at everyone.

Reuisu: is not an option.

Serena: Listen, it's obvious I'm the one she wants. If I give myself to her, she may stop this.

Michelle: No matter how many times you say that, it's not true!

Mina: The situation is hopeless...

Miya: She wants this world as revenge for what happened to Metallia. One person makes little difference to her now.

Serena: Then let me face her alone! She may accept a challenge by me, and with the silver crystal's power, I can stop her!

Rei: Oh will you give it a rest?

Serena: What do you mean?

Rei: Look, it's obvious you're not in this for the good of the planet, you're in this for revenge! Revenge for the death of Queen Serenity, and for what Beryl did to your Kingdom. She also was responsible for killing us once, and now she's still alive!

Serena: Back off, Rei! You have no idea-

Rei: No idea what!? No idea about your thoughts of vengeance? Your rage? Listen, odango atama, you're not the only one who's had thoughts of revenge in their life! You think I don't want to get back at Reuisu for all the times he cheated on me-

Reuisu: I never cheated on you!

Rei: Okay, so maybe you didn't, but still I think you have all the time! And Serena, getting angry over all of this and trying to take revenge is turning you inside out!

Serena: I am NOT taking revenge!

Rei: I can see it in your eyes, it burns with fury!

Serena: Shut up!

Rei: It's eating at you, isn't it? The fact that you can't take revenge upon her because she's so powerful!

Serena: I said shut up!

Rei: It consumes you, consumes your soul, makes you want to just-

Serena punched Rei right in her face. Rei stumbled back a little, while everyone gawked at the two.

Serena: I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!

Rei promptly ran at Serena at an attempt to tackle her. However, Reuisu grabbed her by the back of her shirt and yanked her back. Serena was also ready to run and jump onto Rei and punch her, but Reuisu extended his arm out and his arm connected with Serena's head, knocking her onto her back.

Reuisu: Look at yourselves! What are you two doing?!?! You're supposed to be friends! We have no time right now for petty squabbles! You're doing exactly what Beryl wants! It's a litle old strategy called divide and conquer! And right now, you two are becoming divided! Unless we destroy Beryl, and forget about revenge, or accusations, our world will be destroyed by Mettalia's legacy!

The two looked at one another.

Serena: I'm sorry, Rei. I shouldn't have hit you.

Rei: I'm sorry for making those accusations...

Reuisu: Good. Now we just need to think of a way to stop Beryl and Metallia's legacy.

Hotaru: Metallia's legacy... Hey! I've got it!

Reuisu: What?

Hotaru: A plan! I know how we can stop her!





Michelle: Alright, everyone. We'll only have one shot at this. Let's transform and get into positions.

Reuisu: Right. ALPHA CENTAURI POWER!!!

The whole pink glittery thingy appears with a silhouette of Reuisu. Chest armor enveloped his torso as the symbol of spirit appeared on his forehead. Leg armor came around his legs, with ankle armor and foot armor. Behind the armor, only visible in spots where different peices of armor joined, was a black outfit. Arm armor enveloped his arms, wrists, and hands. His hand armor was seperated, only having finger armor and palm and backhand armoring. A red blade emitted from his wrist armor. A green grid in the shape of the helmet armor, except for the visor. The red blade passed in front of the grid, and the head armor appeared. The black visor formed directly afterwards. He stood in a pose of his two red blades coming out as he kneeled down with the Greek symbol Alpha behind him.

Michelle: MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!

A pink glittery silhouette of Michelle appeared, with only her heart necklace showing. Suddenly, crystal showered out of it, wrapping around her torso and forming the shirt and first bow of the outfit. The crystal then shot out more crystals that wrapped around her arms and legs, forming the gloves and boots. Another spray of crystal formed her skirt and back bow. The skirt and bows were colored gold. One last burst of crystal formed a tiara and earrings. The crystal then shot out a beam of energy, forming into a staff. She grabbed the staff, and stood in a pose.

Lucy: CEPHIROS TITAN POWER!!!

Out of her ring came energy bolts which wrapped around her torso, forming the front of the outfit. Then the ring fired beams at both her arms, wrapping around them to form the white gloves. The ring shout out another beam, which wrapped around her legs and formed the boots. She then twirled around as did the beam from the ring, which wrapped around her hips and formed into the skirt. Her tiara and earrings formed with one last blast from the ring. She stood in a pose of her winking with her ring outstretched in front of her.

Miya: CRESCENT HEART POWER!!!

Out of Miya's heart brooch came three large hearts. One heart descended down her body, and the other two onto her arms. As the hearts passed over her skin, they formed the gloves of her Sailor outfit. As the larger heart passed over her torso and slowly over her legs, forming the mini-skirt and the boots. As the three hearts ended at her feet and hands, they shot up to her head and hit it, forming the tiara and earrings. She stood in a pose with her making a smooching face.

Chris: ASTEROID BLAZING POWER!!!

A glittery silhouette of Chris appeared. Asteroids shot around him, and several blasted into his chest, forming into the shirt and bow. Asteroids then shot into his arms, exploding on contact, and forming into the sleeves. Finally, the last asteroids shot into his legs, exploding on impact, and forming into the pants and boots. The last asteroid shot into his face, forming into a halo. He stood in a pose with an asteroid shooting at him from behind.

Serena: MOON ETERNAL POWER!!!

Ami: MERCURY CRYSTAL POWER!

Rei: MARS CRYSTAL POWER!

Lita: JUPITER CRYSTAL POWER!

Mina: VENUS CRYSTAL POWER!

Amara: URANUS PLANET POWER!

Michelle: NEPTUNE PLANET POWER!

Trista: PLUTO PLANET POWER!

Hotaru: SATURN PLANET POWER!

Centauri ran away from the group with Mercury as the others ran off to where Beryl was.





Beryl: Beg! BEG FOR YOUR LIVES!

Beryl was charging up energy in her hand and a man and a woman grasping each other for protection. Their looks of unbridled terror was not enough for Beryl.

Beryl: I SAID BEG!

Venus: VENUS LOVE AND BEAUTY SHOCK!!!

The yellow heart smashed into Beryl, catching her completely by surprise. She was knocked away from the couple, who ran off in search of refuge. Beryl got up and looked around, trying to discern where the shot came from. A group of shadowed figures appeared on a roof, with one that had small angel wings on her back. The shadowing faded, revealing the Sailors.

Moon: How dare you invade my world that still has hopes and dreams and loves! You have outlived your time, Beryl. I am the agent of love and justice, the pretty soldier in a sailor suit, SAILOR MOON! And in the name of the moon,

All: WE SHALL PUNISH YOU!

Beryl: Don't you people ever get tired of being WRONG all the time? I AM DEATH!

Beryl shot energy blasts at the Sailors, blasting them back.

Beryl: I AM DESTRUCTION!

Beryl floated up and shot more energy into the Sailors, coursing through them all.

Beryl: I AM BERYL!

Voice: Indeed you are!

Beryl snapped around to see who had spoken to her. Before her was a giant woman. She had red hair, and wore a black dress. She wore a black tiara with a green jewel on it. Her fingernails were long and black. Her skin was as pale as snow.

Beryl: Is...? Are you...?

Woman: Yes, Beryl. It is I! Metallia!

Beryl: But how...?

Metallia: Like you, I survived the battle with Sailor Moon. It just took me a little longer to recharge.

Beryl: I am yours to command, Queen Metallia.

Metallia: Good.

The giant held up a small stone in her hands.

Metallia: This is a beryl crystal. Within it I've placed part of my own power. If you enter it, and release some of your own power, it will help us destroy this miserable world, and those annoying sailor nothings.

Beryl: Yes... Yes, at once!

Beryl suddenly turned into a gaseous state, and flowed into the crystal.

Beryl: I... Am releasing my energy, oh Queen. Tell me, where have you- Wait a moment, I can't get out!

Metallia: No smegging duh, witch.

Beryl: That British accent... Oh no... NO!

The image of Beryl faded away, leaving only Centauri, Mercury, and a holographic projector. Centauri held the stone in his hands.

Centauri: We knew your loyalty to Metallia would make you do whatever she commanded. You are such a smegging little pain in our sides, did you know that, Beryl?

Beryl: I swear to you, Sailor Centauri, I WILL DESTROY YOU!

Centauri un-transformed and made a sarcastic look of shock on his face.

Reuisu: Oh no, I'm really scared! I'm being threatened by a Gales anniversary jewel! What are you going to do, leave a horse's head made out of coronets and tiaras on my bed? Oh please, please! Somebody help me, the little green stone is threatening me!

Everyone began to laugh in utter joy.




To Be Continued...