Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Super T ❯ A Wolf in the Fold ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Theme song: The Touch, by Stan Bush*





Reuisu leaned back in his reclining chair and smiled.

Reuisu: It finally arrived. Oh God, this feels good!

The chair fully reclined into a nearly flat chair, relaxing Reuisu immensely..

Reuisu: After all that mess with Beryl, I can finally relax. And I finally found out EXACTLY what's been going on since I was in my coma. And I thought Wisemen were supposed to be good guys...

Reuisu leaned forward, and the chair responded with it.

Reuisu: Oh well, I guess relaxation comes any time I cannot study.

Reuisu swiveled around in his chair to his desk, filled with notebooks, blank papers, notes, and textbooks.

Reuisu: Stupid mid-terms... I need some more light.

Reuisu reached over to turn on a lamp, but his hand brushed a small, glass container. It was just enough to push it over the table, and it falls onto the ground before Reuisu could respond. The glass shatters instantly on contact with the ground, and the Beryl stone within it rolls partially away. Reuisu jumps up and grabs the stone. He examines it closely.

Reuisu: Whew. It's alright. Bet you thought you could escape there, aye, witch?

A small image, gaseous and sort of looking like Beryl appeared on the crystal and roared.

Reuisu: Oh shut up. You're only going to be there the until hell freezes over. And from prior visits, that won't be happening anytime soon.

Reuisu sets the stone within another glass square, and places it within a containment chamber. But then, when Reuisu gets a dustpan out to collect the shards of glass, he notices a small, centimeter-wide green thing mixed in with the glass. He goes over and slowly picks it up.

Reuisu: It must've been chipped off of the Beryl stone. Gah!

Reuisu drops it as he suddenly feels something cold course through the hand that was holding the chipped piece.

Reuisu: Geez, what was that? I must be geting cold or something.

All of a sudden, Reuisu's eyes glow green briefly. He starts to feel hatred, anger, and contempt begin to consume him.

Reuisu: All of the others... Jealous of me... Jealous of my genius and power... Planning to kill me... They can't kill me if I kill them first! ALPHA CENTAURI POWER!

The whole pink glittery thingy appears with a silhouette of Reuisu. Chest armor enveloped his torso as the symbol of spirit appeared on his forehead. Leg armor came around his legs, with ankle armor and foot armor. Behind the armor, only visible in spots where different peices of armor joined, was a black outfit. Arm armor enveloped his arms, wrists, and hands. His hand armor was seperated, only having finger armor and palm and backhand armoring. A red blade emitted from his wrist armor. A green grid in the shape of the helmet armor, except for the visor. The red blade passed in front of the grid, and the head armor appeared. The black visor formed directly afterwards. He stood in a pose of his two red blades coming out as he kneeled down with the Greek symbol Alpha behind him.






Chris: What do you mean you and Darien are going to wait to get married?!

Miya: Yeah, I hear when he left for College in America just before the whole crisis with Galaxia, he gave you a wedding ring.

Serena: We feel we should wait until he can totally come back from college. He was lucky to get a temporary leave from the college during the whole thing with the Prime Evils.

The Titans and Serena were in Lucy's coffee shop, Titans Coffee.

Michelle: Look, Serena, you two are very much in love. I think you should save your money, and take a romantic getaway to America to be with Darien.

Lucy: Um, no offense Serena, but doesn't Serena spend any money she gets within five seconds of getting it?

Serena: I have needs that only money can provide!

Miya: The need to go to the arcade with Mina and play racing games against Amara?

Serena: Oh, be quiet.

Voice: GIGA MISSILE!!!

A missile shot through one of the windows, passed the cash registers and exploded a nearby wall. All the workers and patrons of the cafe ran out screaming, except for the Sailors. Lucy turned her head and looked at the smashed window.

Lucy: You know, I just fixed that window. So, Reuisu's gone berserk?

Serena: Or Davros again...

Michelle: Who?

Serena: Nothing. MOON ETERNAL POWER!

Michelle: MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!

A pink glittery silhouette of Michelle appeared, with only her heart necklace showing. Suddenly, crystal showered out of it, wrapping around her torso and forming the shirt and first bow of the outfit. The crystal then shot out more crystals that wrapped around her arms and legs, forming the gloves and boots. Another spray of crystal formed her skirt and back bow. The skirt and bows were colored gold. One last burst of crystal formed a tiara and earrings. The crystal then shot out a beam of energy, forming into a staff. She grabbed the staff, and stood in a pose.

Lucy: CEPHIROS TITAN POWER!!!

Out of her ring came energy bolts which wrapped around her torso, forming the front of the outfit. Then the ring fired beams at both her arms, wrapping around them to form the white gloves. The ring shout out another beam, which wrapped around her legs and formed the boots. She then twirled around as did the beam from the ring, which wrapped around her hips and formed into the skirt. Her tiara and earrings formed with one last blast from the ring. She stood in a pose of her winking with her ring outstretched in front of her.

Miya: CRESCENT HEART POWER!!!

Out of Miya's heart brooch came three large hearts. One heart descended down her body, and the other two onto her arms. As the hearts passed over her skin, they formed the gloves of her Sailor outfit. As the larger heart passed over her torso and slowly over her legs, forming the mini-skirt and the boots. As the three hearts ended at her feet and hands, they shot up to her head and hit it, forming the tiara and earrings. She stood in a pose with her making a smooching face.

Chris: ASTEROID BLAZING POWER!!!

A glittery silhouette of Chris appeared. Asteroids shot around him, and several blasted into his chest, forming into the shirt and bow. Asteroids then shot into his arms, exploding on contact, and forming into the sleeves. Finally, the last asteroids shot into his legs, exploding on impact, and forming into the pants and boots. The last asteroid shot into his face, forming into a halo. He stood in a pose with an asteroid shooting at him from behind.





Centauri: GIGA-

Cephiros: RING OF CEPHIROS!!!

A flaming ring shoots out of Cephiros' ring, and it becomes larger and wraps around Sailor Centauri. Cephiros walks over to him as he struggles. She grabs him by the side and turns him around. As she grabs him, however, rage, hate, and contempt flow into Cephiros.

Cephiros: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SHOOTING AT US?!

Cephiros promptly kicks Centauri right in the stomach, but he does not feel any pain through the armor. However, it did not hinder Cephiros' efforts. She continued to kick at him, and then got down on her knees and began to punch him. Any time the energy ring Cephiros had slammed into him, he did feel it. Moonshine ran over and grabbed her, pulling her up and away. Rage, hate, and contempt flowed into her. She promptly hit Cephiros' side with her time staff, hitting her away. Cephiros got back up again, and ran straight at Moonshine, tackling her. Sailor Asteroid slowly began to walk towards them, but Love grabbed his arm.

Love: Wait! What are you two doing?!

The two ignored her and continued to punch each other. Love and Asteroid ran to each of them and grabbed them by the shoulders. They pulled them away from each other, restraining them. Rage, hate, and contempt flowed into them. They growled, and through the two at a nearby wall. Sailor Moon could only gasp at what was happening. She was too shocked to do anything, but the Titans all got back up again, and began to fight one another. Sailor Moon was just about to run to them, but Astra jumped in front of her.

Astra: Wait! Don't touch them!

Moon: But-

Astra: You saw what happened each time they touched one another, even slightly, something's happened to them. There's a a wolf in the fold, and we can't let it invade you! Where are the other Sailors?

Moon: They were all invited up to Chad's cabin the mountains for a little R&R after the battle with Beryl. I couldn't come because of all my homework.

Astra: I'm going to find Luna and Artemis. DON'T LET THEM TOUCH YOU!

Astra ran off in search of the other cats. Moon turned to look at the fighting Titans again. She narrowed her eyes and readied her wand.

Moon: SILVER MOON-

Centauri got up, and before Moon could finish the attack, he ran at Moon and tackled her. Rage, hate, and contempt infected her.





Artemis: There has to be something here that can stop this!

The three cats were assembled within Reuisu's void. They were in the lab section, looking at every vial and test tube and pitri dish and computer file they could find.

Luna: We can't give up.

Astra: Yeah, Reuisu's got to have something to get rid of this hate plague.

Artemis: Here! Look at this!

The other two lept over to Artemis, who held a green vial in his mouth. It said, "Positive emotions."

Luna: Reuisu must've synthesized the chemicals within the brain that create positive emotions like goodness, humor, happiness, etc. We should only need the littlest amount for each of them.






Asteroid: ROCK CRUMBLE!!!

The ground beneath Centauri began to shake, but, in anticipation, jumped out of the way as the massive peice of ground slammed from under him, forming into a small hill of rock.

Centauri: GIGA MISSILE!!!

Centauri rose his right arm, and his lower arm armor opened up, and a misile port came out. It shot out the small missile at Asteroid.

Asteroid: ASTEROID SHOT!!!

Sailor Asteroid held out his finger, and a small asteroid came out and collided into the missile, exploding it on contact. All of a sudden, Asteroid felt something hit his forehead. It was a liquid, and for a moment he thought it was rain, but when he placed his gloved hand on it and looked at it, it was a green color to it. All the rage and hatred and contempt melted away from him. He looked around, and saw the Titans experiencing similar things.

Asteroid: Dear God, Centauri, what just happened? I tried to kill you!

Centauri: As I... The last thing I truly remember was dropping the Beryl stone onto the ground, and it partially was chipped, like only a centimeter!

Moon: Do you think Beryl managed to escape?

Centauri: Not entirely.

Astra: I'm afraid you're both right. While we were in Reuisu's lab, we did a scan of the area to find out what had happened to Reuisu initially. The Beryl stone had a 40% drop of Beryl activity within it.

Moon: But it's okay, right? We took care of the hate plague Beryl caused!

Everyone else seemed to smile, but Centauri was still deep in thought.

Centauri: I believe you are quite wrong. If all 40% had been in that one form, it would've taken on a gaseous or even full physical form.

Moonshine: You're right. Oh my...

Love: What?

Moonshine: Only SOME of Beryl invaded us. It means...

Cephiros: It means... That Beryl is still out there.




To Be Continued....