Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Super T ❯ Future Imperfect, part 1 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Theme song: The Touch, by Stan Bush*





Michelle: So... This Rini is from the future?

Reuisu: Yes.

Miya: And how does she relate to us again?

Reuisu: She is Serena's future daughter.

Chris: Wait a second, you guys have been to the future?

Reuisu: We try not to talk about it. No one should know their own future.

Lucy: So what does your say?

Reuisu paused for a moment.

Reuisu: I was still in a coma at the time. They only relayed events of what had been happening at the time with the Wiseman and Prince Diamond... Oi...

The Titans were assembled, once again, on the top of Darien's apartment building. They were beginning to feel that they were doing this quite oftenly, and should probably find a new building to hang around.

Miya: She's late.

Reuisu: She's Serena's daughter.

Chris: Good point.

All of a sudden, a red portal opened behind them, sparking with energy as Rini clumsily fell out of it and onto the ground.

Rini: OW! That hurt!

Michelle: She's Serena's daughter, alright.

Rini: What do you mean by that?! And who are you guys?

Reuisu stepped in front of them.

Reuisu: Rini, remember when I went out looking for the Sailor Titans and Serena had you sent back to the future?

Rini: Oh, so these are the Sailor Titans?

Reuisu: Yep. So I hear you're here on vacation.

Rini: Yeah, my mom and dad said I've been pushing myself lately to finish my Sailor training, and so I should take it easy for a couple days. They say when I'm done, I'll become Sailor Neo Moon!

Reuisu: Really?

Rini: Oh yeah, it's true! There's even talk of getting the Neo senshi ready...

Reuisu: Neo... Senshi?

Rini: Yeah, the sons and daughters of- oh, that's right, I'm not supposed to talk about the future.

Reuisu: Indeed. So, come along, child. Our first stop is Titans coffee, where you shall rest, and think of what to do while you're here.





Rini: So where'd you get the money to buy this place, Lucy?

Lucy: Back in England, my parents own a multi-national corporation. We're rich.

Reuisu: Yes, similar to the traitors...

Rini: Who?

Miya: Amara and Michelle. That's what he calls them.

Reuisu: But they are traitors!

Michelle: They say it was a trick to get close to Galaxia, and Serena vouches for them on that.

Reuisu: Oh come on! Desperate times call for desperate measures, but they could've attacked Galaxia instead of attacking Pluto and Saturn! They were practically next to her, they had an open shot!

Rini: Sometimes they DO make me angry...

Reuisu: That's the spirit, Rini! Back me up on this.

Rini: But they're Sailor Soldiers, nonetheless!

Reuisu sighed, and slumped back into his chair.

Reuisu: Has the planet gone mad? Those two are the epitome of WRONG with Sailors!

Chris: Look, they've paid up for it with their help to us over this time.

Reuisu: That's your opinion, Chris. I still think-

Rini suddenly grasped her chest in pain and screamed. The Titans asked her what had happened, but she just said she felt pain. At first they thought it was something from the coffee shop food, but they then remembered they hadn't ordered anything yet! All of a sudden, while she was still screaming, her body began to have sections of it fade away and come back. Reuisu, responding on instinct, grabbed Rini and ran outside.

Reuisu: Call the others! Tell them to meet me at the void!





The Inner soldiers were gathered just outside of the opening of Reuisu's void.

Serena: So what happened to Rini?

Ami: Reuisu didn't tell me exactly what's happening to her, only that when she went to the coffee shop, she suddenly screamed in pain, and she began to... Well... Disappear.

Lita: That sounds familiar.

Rei: When Neherenia kidnapped Darien, isn't that exactly what happened to her? She began to disappear because her past was being altered?

Mina: Yeah. I think we should talk to them ourselves, though.

The inner soldiers went over to the ladder, and climbed up into the void. However, when they reached the void entrance, they felt as if they were suddenly travelling across a great wind, but when they got through the void entrance, it stopped. In front of them were Sailors Pluto and Moonshine, holding out their time staffs at a giant screen. In the screen seemed to be colored lines. The lines kept moving across the screen, sometimes breaking away from each other, but about nine of the lines stayed together, and then one line finally partially broke off with the others, and was joined by another.

Pluto: Stop!

The screen stopped.

Reuisu: 30th century, alright. Two weeks before Rini is born. According to this, Serena is killed by a poisonous gas leaked into Crystal Tower while she was pregnant.

Serena: Excuse me?

The outer Soldiers and the Titans turned to see the inner soldiers staring in bewilderment at them.

Moonshine: Good, you've arrived. We've erected a temporal stasis field around this void area, none of the time line changes should affect us in here.

Mina: What are you talking about?

Reuisu: When Rini began to disappear slightly, I figured something to do with time had caused her these seizures. I set up the stasis field, and I asked Sailor Pluto and Sailor Moonshine to use their time powers to find out what happened. And according to this, it has something to do with a time two weeks before Rini's birth.

Amara: We were just about to transform and travel to the future when you showed up.

Serena: How is Rini?

Reuisu: While she stays here, she'll be protected from the effects of the temporal damage. We'll correct the damage, then come back here. Outers: Stay here and look after Rini. If anything happens, it's up to you to help. ALPHA CENTAURI POWER!!!

The whole pink glittery thingy appears with a silhouette of Reuisu. Chest armor enveloped his torso as the symbol of spirit appeared on his forehead. Leg armor came around his legs, with ankle armor and foot armor. Behind the armor, only visible in spots where different peices of armor joined, was a black outfit. Arm armor enveloped his arms, wrists, and hands. His hand armor was seperated, only having finger armor and palm and backhand armoring. A red blade emitted from his wrist armor. A green grid in the shape of the helmet armor, except for the visor. The red blade passed in front of the grid, and the head armor appeared. The black visor formed directly afterwards. He stood in a pose of his two red blades coming out as he kneeled down with the Greek symbol Alpha behind him.

Lucy: CEPHIROS TITAN POWER!!!

Out of her ring came energy bolts which wrapped around her torso, forming the front of the outfit. Then the ring fired beams at both her arms, wrapping around them to form the white gloves. The ring shout out another beam, which wrapped around her legs and formed the boots. She then twirled around as did the beam from the ring, which wrapped around her hips and formed into the skirt. Her tiara and earrings formed with one last blast from the ring. She stood in a pose of her winking with her ring outstretched in front of her.

Miya: CRESCENT HEART POWER!!!

Out of Miya's heart brooch came three large hearts. One heart descended down her body, and the other two onto her arms. As the hearts passed over her skin, they formed the gloves of her Sailor outfit. As the larger heart passed over her torso and slowly over her legs, forming the mini-skirt and the boots. As the three hearts ended at her feet and hands, they shot up to her head and hit it, forming the tiara and earrings. She stood in a pose with her making a smooching face.

Chris: ASTEROID BLAZING POWER!!!

A glittery silhouette of Chris appeared. Asteroids shot around him, and several blasted into his chest, forming into the shirt and bow. Asteroids then shot into his arms, exploding on contact, and forming into the sleeves. Finally, the last asteroids shot into his legs, exploding on impact, and forming into the pants and boots. The last asteroid shot into his face, forming into a halo. He stood in a pose with an asteroid shooting at him from behind.

Serena: MOON ETERNAL POWER!

Ami: MERCURY CRYSTAL POWER!

Rei: MARS CRYSTAL POWER!

Lita: JUPITER CRYSTAL POWER!

Mina: VENUS CRYSTAL POWER!

Pluto: Using both our time staffs, we should be able to travel to the point in time instantaneously, instead of having to go through the entire time passageway as usual.

The two crossed the staffs, and aimed them at a random section of the void. Both staffs fired out a beam of energy at one spot, forming into a round portal. One by one, everyone entered...




...And reappeared inside the main throne room in Crystal Tower. Neo Queen Serenity and King Darien just stared at the group. They all turned to them.

Serenity: Um... What are you doing here?

Moon: Oh, hey, your majesty...

Serenity: Um.. You shouldn't be here...

Pluto bowed before Serenity and explained.

Pluto: Your majesty, farther in the future, your daughter travelled back into the past for a vacation. She was then slowly erased from time itself, and we have tracked the source back here, to this time. Within the next few hours, some sort of poisonous gas will infect you, killing you. We are here to prevent this.

Serenity and Darien examined those around them, noticing the outer and inner soldiers. However, both their faces stopped when they saw Reuisu. For a brief moment, Centauri could tell that the two suddenly twitched when they saw Centauri.

Centauri: Is something amiss?

Darien: NO! No, nothing... Why would you say that?

Reuisu: When you saw me, you flinched.

Serenity: No we didn't.

Mars: Come to think of it, in the previous times we've come to the future, none of you told us where Reuisu was.

Serenity: It's of no concern! My life is now what's at my concern.

Centauri: I will bring you to your room, your highness, and guard you from there. Everyone else, spread out and find out if someone is here placing in the gas.






Reuisu: Spill it.

Serenity: I beg your pardon?

Reuisu: Something happened to me, doesn't it?

Serenity narrowed her eyes at him.

Serenity: Yes. You were born.

Reuisu: DON'T PLAY LITTLE MISS CRYPTIC WITH ME, SERENITY!

Serenity: That's not exactly the nicest tone to give to your queen.

Reuisu: I never liked a Monarchy, anyway.

Serenity: You were a prince.

Reuisu: Key word: Was. No longer prince.

The two then just glared at each other. All of a sudden, they both noticed a green gas seeping in through the floor! Both breath it in and begin to cough drastically. Reuisu, confused by the moment, can't decide what to do. His mind snaps back into focus and he grabs a hankerchief from his pocket and covers his mouth and nose. Serenity has passed out, unconscious. At least, Reuisu HOPED she was only unconscious. Reuisu grabbed her and kicked the door open, brining her out and back into fresh air. The Titans and Soldiers ran in with King Darien.

Darien: What happened?!

Reuisu: This gas seeped in through the floor! I think that's our assassination attempt.

Voice: Not quite!

The voice had come from within the room. All of a sudden, Beryl walked out of the room!




To Be Continued...