Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Super T ❯ Future Imperfect, part 2 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Theme song: The Touch, by Stan Bush*




Reuisu: BERYL?!

Michelle: How did you get here?!

Beryl: You brought me here.

Lucy: I beg your pardon?

Beryl: I was in a gaseous state within Reuisu's void. I couldn't attack, but I could sense and hear. I heard you were to travel into the future, so I followed you into that time portal, and absorbed the energy within it. I travelled here in hopes of killing Neo Queen Serenity while she was defenseless to stop me.

Chris: But didn't it already happen? How could she have travelled through our time portal before we even opened it to kill her only to stop her now?

Reuisu: It's a temporal paradox known as Full Circle. I'll explain it later.

Serenity: Her... Dear God... ARRRGHHH!!!

Serenity collapsed to the ground in pain. Reuisu and Darien reached down and grabbed her.

Serenity: DON'T TOUCH ME!

Serenity pushes Reuisu away, and Reuisu rises an eyebrow.

Darien: What's happening?!

Serenity: The baby! ARRRGGGHHHH!!!

Reuisu: GET HER TO A HOSPITAL! Titans! Soldiers! GET READY!

The Soldiers and the Titans grabbed their transformation devices, readying them.

Reuisu: We refuse to lose, so everyone, it's all up to you. ALPHA CENTAURI POWER!!!

The whole pink glittery thingy appears with a silhouette of Reuisu. Chest armor enveloped his torso as the symbol of spirit appeared on his forehead. Leg armor came around his legs, with ankle armor and foot armor. Behind the armor, only visible in spots where different peices of armor joined, was a black outfit. Arm armor enveloped his arms, wrists, and hands. His hand armor was seperated, only having finger armor and palm and backhand armoring. A red blade emitted from his wrist armor. A green grid in the shape of the helmet armor, except for the visor. The red blade passed in front of the grid, and the head armor appeared. The black visor formed directly afterwards. He stood in a pose of his two red blades coming out as he kneeled down with the Greek symbol Alpha behind him.

Lucy: CEPHIROS TITAN POWER!!!

Out of her ring came energy bolts which wrapped around her torso, forming the front of the outfit. Then the ring fired beams at both her arms, wrapping around them to form the white gloves. The ring shout out another beam, which wrapped around her legs and formed the boots. She then twirled around as did the beam from the ring, which wrapped around her hips and formed into the skirt. Her tiara and earrings formed with one last blast from the ring. She stood in a pose of her winking with her ring outstretched in front of her.

Miya: CRESCENT HEART POWER!!!

Out of Miya's heart brooch came three large hearts. One heart descended down her body, and the other two onto her arms. As the hearts passed over her skin, they formed the gloves of her Sailor outfit. As the larger heart passed over her torso and slowly over her legs, forming the mini-skirt and the boots. As the three hearts ended at her feet and hands, they shot up to her head and hit it, forming the tiara and earrings. She stood in a pose with her making a smooching face.

Chris: ASTEROID BLAZING POWER!!!

A glittery silhouette of Chris appeared. Asteroids shot around him, and several blasted into his chest, forming into the shirt and bow. Asteroids then shot into his arms, exploding on contact, and forming into the sleeves. Finally, the last asteroids shot into his legs, exploding on impact, and forming into the pants and boots. The last asteroid shot into his face, forming into a halo. He stood in a pose with an asteroid shooting at him from behind.

Serena: MOON ETERNAL POWER!

Serena's silhouette appears over the whole pink glittery thing. Feathers fly past her and form her torso. Feathers wrap around her arm, forming the gloves. It then backs up with her image with two small angel wings.

Ami: MERCURY CRYSTAL POWER!

While she says that, her transformation stick shines as a round, blue crystal snaps onto the stick. She twirls the stick around her and blue energy comes out of it and forms the Sailor fuku. She stands in front of an image of a harp.

Rei: MARS CRYSTAL POWER!

While she says that, her transformation stick shines as a round, red crystal snaps onto the stick. She twirls herself around as red rings shoot out of the stick and surround her, forming her outfit. She stands in front of an image of a bow and arrow.

Lita: JUPITER CRYSTAL POWER!

While she says that, her transformation stick shines as a round, green crystal snaps onto the stick. She twirls as her transformation stick forms an eletrical charge around her, finally forming into her fuku. She stands in front of a wreath with the Zodiac symbol for Jupiter in it.

Mina: VENUS CRYSTAL POWER!

While she says that, her transformation stick shines as a round, yellow crystal snaps onto the stick. Yellow energy bands with stars twirls around her, forming her sailor fuku. She stands behind a wreath with the Zodiac symbol of Venus in it.

Centauri: ATTACK!

And with that single command, everyone lept at Beryl. This caught Beryl completely by surprise, expecting some type of special attack from them. The first to hit her was Centauri, punching her right in the face with his armored hand. Beryl was still confused as to the strategy of this, and did not see the two kicks from Venus and Love that hit her back. She fell to the ground, regaining her senses. She was about to get up when her stomach was kicked by Moon and Cephiros. She was hit into a wall, but got up. She sent a green energy bolt at Asteroid, who dodged and pointed his fist at her.

Asteroid: ASTEROID SHOT!!!

Three mini asteroids shot out of his fist at Beryl, but she ducked. However, the wall behind her exploded, collapsing on top of her. She got back, filled with rage, but was met by Sailor Jupiter's fist. Beryl felt the pain in her nose. It was broken in two places. While her rage continued to build, Sailor Mars jump kicked Beryl in the stomach, knocking her back a little. She held her chest in pain, but Moonshine took her time staff and slammed into the back of her head, making her fall forwards. Now she was feeling pain in multiple places at once, and still her rage continued to build, even with all the pain.

Centauri: WHY WON'T YOU DIE?! GIGA BLADE!

The two red energy blades emitted from Centauri's wrist armor, and he charged at Beryl. However, Beryl got back up and slammed her own fist into Centauri's armor. However, by hitting solid Tritanium, reinforced by three layers of paper-thin steel, she broke her fist. Centauri was knocked back a little, but nothing damaged him. Beryl yelped in pain at her hand, and realized it was beginning to bleed green blood.

Beryl: First blood to you, Centauri. But this isn't over yet!

Centauri: Ooooh, Beryl thinks she's all superior! Get a smegging clue, witch: we're defeating you hand-to-hand. You don't stand a chance!

Beryl: I WILL rule the universe, Centauri! Even if I am the only creature IN the universe!

Centauri: Moon face: She's all yours.

Sailor Moon stepped forward with her sceptor. She smiled with devious delight. The staff began to glow a yellow color, and she ran at Beryl with full force. Beryl readied her good fist in anticipation. However, as soon as her arm blocked the rod that would slam down upon her if she hadn't, her arm began to disintegrate! Her entire body now was burning into ashes, as she screamed one final scream and collapsed onto the ground. Sailor Centauri stood over her ashes.

Centauri: I guess we're just going to have to have this painted over.






Serena: So how am I?

Darien: Serenity's in the hospital. I'm afraid she had to give birth to Rini prematurely. It may stunt her growth a little.

Rei: Glad to hear that. I'm sure Serena wouldn't want her mini-me to grow up too much.

Serena: What was that?

Rei: Oh nothing.

Serena: I heard what you said!

And shortly afterwards, the two were engaged in a tongue war without any hopeful ending.

Reuisu: The story of our life, that goes in a bloody circle. Oh well. Pluto, it's best we be off before we learn a little too much of our future. There may have been more Beryls in the time stream, I want us to return back to my void and see if we can't pin point any other times in the future something might have happened.

Michelle: My time staff was damaged when I hit Beryl...

Reuisu: Then we'll take the long way back. Tell the outer soldiers to be waiting for us in the time passageway, and we'll let Rini get a little R&R in her own time period.

Pluto nodded and prepared the portal. Reuisu turned to Darien.

Reuisu: For the last time, Darien: WHAT HAPPENS TO ME?! Do I die? Do I kill one of the team? What happens to me?! WHERE ARE THE TITANS?!

Darien: And I tell you for the last time, I WILL NOT TELL YOU!

Pluto: The portal is prepared.

Everyone began to step through, and Reuisu was just about to go into the portal, but turned to Darien again.

Reuisu: Whatever it is, I'll find out, Darien. And when I do, I'll make sure it DOESN'T HAPPEN!

And with that, Pluto and Reuisu walked into the portal. Darien stood there and said, "Fool. You can't change the future." And when the portal closed, he finished with, "Traitor."





Reuisu: Good you're here. Where's Rini?

Uranus: Already returned to the 30th Century. We should be heading back now-

All of a sudden, the portal changed color from blue to red! They all looked around, and suddenly this green gas attacked Pluto's time staff! It shot out a beam at everyone, and they were blasted away from the portal back to the present.





To Be Continued....