Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon T ❯ Power of Love ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Theme song: The Touch, by Stan Bush*







Darien: I'm afraid it's time I departed, Reuisu, Titans. The other Sailors back in Tokyo are going to need my help.

Reuisu: We'll be back soon enough. Akara's reopened the lines, we're heading to Lut Gholein to pick up the fourth Titan. At least, we think the fourth Titan's in or near Lut Gholein.

Darien: Well, goodbye!

Darien walked off into the forest.

Lucy: Wow, he's hunky!

Reuisu: Oh please, am I surrounded by Sailor crushes or Sailor Titans?

Cain: Speaking of which, where is young Michelle?

Reuisu: Her? She thinks the defeat of Andariel's given her some sort of new power. She's been out in the forest for about an hour with her Time sceptor.





Moonshine: MOONSHINE GLASS ORB!

The sceptor glowed slightly, and then fired out a glass orb at a tree, wrapping around it and encasing it within the orb.

Moonshine: HA! I was right!





Akara: It is a pity you must leave, Deckard Cain. We are beginning celebrations with the defeat of Andariel. With everything you've been through, you deserve a break.

Cain: I'm afraid duty comes first. I must assist Reuisu and the Sailor Titans defeat the Prime Evils. It's only a matter of time before they decide to strike back.

Reuisu: Cain, Warriv's caravan is prepared. It's time to leave.






Michelle: I can't believe this!

The four of them, including Astra, were all in the same caravan. The same SMALL, CRAMPED caravan.

Reuisu: It was hard enough paying for this caravan, Michelle. Just cope with it.

Lucy: Yeah, cheer up!

Michelle: We're smashed up like sardines! Don't you agree, Astra? Astra?

Astra was gone.

Michelle: Astra?!?! Where are you?!!?

Michelle twisted her head from side to side, looking for her cat. A muffled voice cried out, "I can move but I don't know where I am."

Michelle looked under the bags, and pulled Astra out from under them.

Astra: Look at your bag, Reuisu!

Reuisu looked at his travel bag. One of the pockets was glowing! Reuisu opened the pocket and pulled out the glowing Titans silhouette sheet.

Reuisu: It's the fourth Titan! They're nearby!

Cain: Possibly in one of the other caravans.

Reuisu: Astra, can you jump from one caravan to the other to search for this Sailor?

Astra: On it!

Astra bit into the Titans paper, then jumped onto the roof of the caravan, and then onto a caravan right next to it.





Diablo: Duriel, come before us!

The three Prime Evils sat within Mephisto's Durance of Hate as the large, slug-like creature approached them. His arms' skin ended near the end of the arms, then the bone actually came out into a scythe-like form.

Baal: Report to us on what has happened.

Duriel: Andariel has been destroyed, and the Titans are on their way to Lut Gholein.

Mephisto: WHAT?!!? This cannot be tolerated! I want you to begin attacking that Rogue Encampment and razing it to the ground!

Baal: No, brother! That place has lost in our interests! Duriel, you have command of Andariel's forces, now. The Titans must be annihalated. Find them, and destroy them. Tear them apart. And destroy their transformation tools. We cannot have inheritors.

Duriel: I will rip open the Sailors, and every other human on this world until you, my lords, are satisfied!

Diablo: Just make sure you do not share the same fate as your dear Andariel.






Astra slowly dropped down from the roof the caravan back into the caravan with the Titans in it.

Reuisu: Did you find anything?

Astra: No, but there is one caravan left. I just needed to stop back here to rest.

Michelle: Okay, but please hurry! The fourth Titan is without a doubt near here!

Lucy: Anyone for tea?

Reuisu: Yes, hand me some.

Lucy passed Reuisu a styrafoam cup of tea.

Reuisu: How many days do we have left?

Michelle: Until Tokyo's completely overrun by demons?

Reuisu: Yeah.

Michelle: About 36 days now.

Reuisu: So listen up, people, we have a month to find the last two Titans and score a victory against the Prime Evils.

Astra: Like the last time we tried to score a victory against the Prime Evils?

Reuisu: Look, I just sorta underestimated Mephisto's-

Reuisu's words were interrupted by the caravan suddenly stopping, and an increased amount of screaming.

Michelle: Never a dull moment.

Astra: Transform!

Reuisu: ALPHA CENTAURI POWER!!!

The whole pink glittery thingy appears with a silhouette of Reuisu. Chest armor enveloped his torso as the symbol of spirit appeared on his forehead. Leg armor came around his legs, with ankle armor and foot armor. Behind the armor, only visible in spots where different peices of armor joined, was a black outfit. Arm armor enveloped his arms, wrists, and hands. His hand armor was seperated, only having finger armor and palm and backhand armoring. A red blade emitted from his wrist armor. A green grid in the shape of the helmet armor, except for the visor. The red blade passed in front of the grid, and the head armor appeared. The black visor formed directly afterwards. He stood in a pose of his two red blades coming out as he kneeled down with the Greek symbol Alpha behind him.

Michelle: MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!

A pink glittery silhoutte of Michelle appeared, with only her heart necklace showing. Suddenly, crystal showered out of it, wrapping around her torso and forming the shirt and first bow of the outfit. The crystal then shot out more crystals that wrapped around her arms and legs, forming the gloves and boots. Another spray of crystal formed her skirt and back bow. The skirt and bows were colored gold. One last burst of crystal formed a tiara and ear rings. The crystal then shot out a beam of energy, forming into a staff. She grabbed the staff, and stood in a pose.

Lucy: CEPHIROS TITAN POWER!!!

Out of her ring came energy bolts which wrapped around her torso, forming the front of the outfit. Then the ring fired beams at both her arms, wrapping around them to form the white gloves. The ring shout out another beam, which wrapped around her legs and formed the boots. She then twirled around as did the beam from the ring, which wrapped around her hips and formed into the skirt. Her tiara and earrings formed with one last blast from the ring. She stood in a pose of her winking with her ring outstretched in front of her.






There were six of them, total. They were small, about the size of quill rats, except without quills and colored a light tan. They had clawed hands and ran like lightning. They bared their sharp teeth at the frightened people.

Voice: Hold it right there, Sand Leapers!

The six Sand leapers turned their heads to the sound. Standing atop a caravan were three silhouetted figures.

Centauri: How dare you frighten these people with your bad smell and terrible hygiene! We are the Sailor Titans!

Cephiros: We're here as agents of might and spirit!

Moonshine: We're here to stop all the evils you bring!

Centauri: Sailor Centauri!

Cephiros: Sailor Cephiros!

Moonshine: Sailor Moonshine!

Centauri: And in the name of Alpha Centauri, the former planet Cephiros, and the moon...

All three: WE SHALL PUNISH YOU!

The sand leapers ignored the speech and immediately jumped at the Titans.

Cephiros: CEPHIROS VALIANT CHARGE!!!

Cephiros aimed her ring at the jumping sand leapers, and a firey silhouette of a running woman shot out at them, blasting them back and sprawling on the sandy ground. They immediately lept back up and began jumping around violently and to no end. Cephiros fired three more valiant charges, each time missing.

Centauri: It's no use! We can't stop them!

Voice: But I can!

Everyone turned their heads to see a woman in a cloak standing in front of one of the caravans. She wore a heart brooch over it. Her hair was bright red, and hung down at shoulder-length.

Moonshine: Who are you?

Woman: My name is Miya, but you may call me... CRESCENT HEART POWER!!!

Out of Miya's heart brooch came three large hearts. One heart descended down her body, and the other two onto her arms. As the hearts passed over her skin, they formed the gloves of her Sailor outfit. As the larger heart passed over her torso and slowly over her legs, forming the mini-skirt and the boots that extended up to her knees. As the three hearts ended at her feet and hands, they shot up to her head and hit it, forming the tiara and earrings. She stood in a pose with her making a smooching face.

Woman: How dare you evade the attacks of the good people! I am the agent of love and justice, pretty sailor soldier...

She did a similar act to Sailor Moon's.

Woman: SAILOR LOVE! And in the name of love, I WILL PUNISH YOU!

Centauri: The fourth Titan!

Love: Fourth what?

A sand leaper suddenly lept at her, preparing to bite into her.

Love: CRESCENT HEART CRUSH!!!

Five identically shaped pink hearts lept out of nowhere and banged into the Sand leaper, crushing it rapidly. The sand leaper then exploded into dust, and the hearts faded away. Repeating the move, the other five sand leapers disintegrated.






Reuisu: Miya, touch this paper.

Miya: Huh? Why?

Michelle: We need to see if you're a Sailor Titan.

Miya: Sailor Titan?

Reuisu: Just touch the paper.

Miya shrugged and reached to touch the paper. Touching it, the fourth silhouette on it formed into Sailor Love.



To Be Continued...