Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon T ❯ Lut Gholein ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Theme song, the Touch by Stan Bush*






The four Titans dropped their luggage in front of the sign written in Romanic that said, "Lut Gholein."

Reuisu: ABOUT TIME!

Michelle: How long did it take us to get here?

Lucy: Well, calculating from the time Reuisu first left Tokyo and found us all... I'd say about three weeks.

Miya: And I've been here enough times already. There's really nothing special about it. It's a desert city that's also next to a sea, making it a port city.

Reuisu: Unfortunately, it has little meaning to us now that we found you, Miya.

Miya: I still can't believe what you're telling me! That there are five Sailor Titans, and they're the only ones who can defeat the Prime Evils!

Astra: It's a prophecy. No doubt it's true. And you are the fourth Titan! Which means there's only one left, Reuisu, perhaps you should-

Reuisu: Contact Oracle? On it.

Reuisu walked off to hook up his laptop somewhere.

Michelle: Hang on, Reuisu!

Reuisu turned around.

Reuisu: Yes?

Lucy: We have to talk about that battle we had with Andariel.

Reuisu: What about it?

Michelle: You super transformed!

Reuisu: So?

Lucy: How come you've never done that before?

Reuisu: Because I've been unable to until this point. It must've been the power from the Horadric Malus...

Miya: What are you talking about?

Reuisu: Before we met your good graces, we were in the Rogue Encampment of the Sisters of the Sightless Eye. They were under siege of a powerful demon known as Andariel. In our final battle with her, I used a mystical hammer known as the Horadric Malus to super transform. Using that power, I defeated Andariel for the last time.

Michelle: Why did you never tell us you could do that?

Reuisu: It was irrelivant at the time. Now, if you'll excuse me for a moment, we must get ready to leave so we can get the last Titan.

Lucy: What's the hurry? We just got here!

Reuisu: Need I remind you that people are dying in Tokyo?!!? We can't waste anymore time! Things to do, places to go, supernatural powers to annihalate! Ah, Oracle, there you are.

The laptop screen showed a CGI image of Oracle.

Oracle: What do you need?

Reuisu: We've found the fourth Titan in the Lut Gholein deserts, now we need to know where the final Titan is.

Oracle: Well, specific information, nothing on it. However, near your location where the port of Lut Gholein is, there are twin seas that lead to the old city of Kurast. There have been some strange reports of meteorites and asteroids falling down in a small section of it for the past week. It's forced ships to steer clear of the area, but there is a ship heading towards Kurast later today that heads straight through it. I think you should check it out.

Reuisu: Thanks, babs. See ya later.

The image disappeared and returned to the Windows 2000 desktop screen.

Reuisu: Well, Titans, it looks like we're headed for Kurast.






Reuisu: Waddya mean we can't go to Kurast?!!?

Reuisu was yelling at the port director, Meshif.

Meshif: All ships are denied leaving or entering Lut Gholein due to the ongoing amount of demonic forces. I'm sorry.

Reuisu: Well, sorry is not good enough! Do you have any idea who and my compatriots with me are?!?

Meshif: Yes. Word spreads fast about great victories against evil, SAILOR CENTAURI. But I can do nothing until Jerhyn decides that it is safe for ships to leave and come in.

Reuisu: And who, pray tell, is Jerhyn?

Voice: That would be me.

Reuisu turned around and saw a man wearing bright robes and a strange hat on his head and also jewelry was approaching him.

Reuisu: And who do you think you are?

Jerhyn: Who I think I am is irrellivant. Who I know I am, is the crowned prince of Lut Gholein.

Reuisu: And let me guess, you want us out of here because you think that more demons will come to attack the city?

Jerhyn: On the contrary. Lut Gholein has heard of what the Sailors did in the Rogue Encampment. Unfortunately, my advisors and the people say that we shouldn't let anyone out. They're paranoid and scared.

Reuisu: I would've more assumed they would've wanted to leave as soon as possible.

Jerhyn: Lut Gholein is a city of warriors, my friend. We do not run from battle.

Reuisu: Very well.

Reuisu walked over to the other Titans.

Michelle: That sounded very familiar.

Reuisu: Well, at least he's not like Akara, who wanted us out immediately. Unfortunately, it means we're staying for awhile, Titans. So rest while you can. Tomorrow, we begin to examine the demonic threat and begin acting against it before we run out of time. For all of us.






Mephisto: Duriel, come forward!

The giant slug squirmed into the presence of Mephisto and the other two Prime Evils.

Duriel: You called, your lordship?

Mephisto: What has been your progress in the destruction of the Sailor Titans?

Duriel: I am afraid they out-witted me, your lordship.

Mephito's eyes burned with fire and a blast of energy shot from his many arms into Duriel, blasting him back away from the three, and burning his skin.

Mephisto: DO NOT PLAY GAMES WITH ME, DURIEL! Andariel underestimated the Titans, and you see where that got her. Diablo underestimated Sailor Centauri, and he was killed by him, ALONE. If you think like Andariel did, you will die as well. But not by the Titans' hands, but by MINE for your incompetance!

Duriel: Ye-Yes, my lordship! I will destroy the Titans immediately!






Reuisu: NOOOO!!!!

Reuisu awoke with a cold sweat.

Miya: Bad dreams?

Reuisu turned and saw Miya awake in her pajamas about four feet away from Reuisu. She was also in her sleeping bag.

Reuisu: Bad does not even begin to describe it.

Miya: What are they about?

Reuisu: None of your business.

Miya: As Sailor Love, I possess a certain factor for healing deep wounds. If the nightmares force you to wake up screaming, it means it's a very deep wound.

Reuisu sighed for a moment. He was about to tell Miya everything, from Rei to the mistake he made to the last battle with Diablo, when the two were suddenly distracted by sounds of several screams. The other two Titans awoke to this. Reuisu looked up at the sky as if to speak to God himself.

Reuisu: Never a moment's peace, huh?

Astra: Transform, now!

Reuisu: Very well! ALPHA CENTAURI POWER!!!

The whole pink glittery thingy appears with a silhouette of Reuisu. Chest armor enveloped his torso as the symbol of spirit appeared on his forehead. Leg armor came around his legs, with ankle armor and foot armor. Behind the armor, only visible in spots where different peices of armor joined, was a black outfit. Arm armor enveloped his arms, wrists, and hands. His hand armor was seperated, only having finger armor and palm and backhand armoring. A red blade emitted from his wrist armor. A green grid in the shape of the helmet armor, except for the visor. The red blade passed in front of the grid, and the head armor appeared. The black visor formed directly afterwards. He stood in a pose of his two red blades coming out as he kneeled down with the Greek symbol Alpha behind him.

Michelle: MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!

A pink glittery silhoutte of Michelle appeared, with only her heart necklace showing. Suddenly, crystal showered out of it, wrapping around her torso and forming the shirt and first bow of the outfit. The crystal then shot out more crystals that wrapped around her arms and legs, forming the gloves and boots. Another spray of crystal formed her skirt and back bow. The skirt and bows were colored gold. One last burst of crystal formed a tiara and ear rings. The crystal then shot out a beam of energy, forming into a staff. She grabbed the staff, and stood in a pose.

Lucy: CEPHIROS TITAN POWER!!!

Out of her ring came energy bolts which wrapped around her torso, forming the front of the outfit. Then the ring fired beams at both her arms, wrapping around them to form the white gloves. The ring shout out another beam, which wrapped around her legs and formed the boots. She then twirled around as did the beam from the ring, which wrapped around her hips and formed into the skirt. Her tiara and earrings formed with one last blast from the ring. She stood in a pose of her winking with her ring outstretched in front of her.

Miya: CRESCENT HEART POWER!!!

Out of Miya's heart brooch came three large hearts. One heart descended down her body, and the other two onto her arms. As the hearts passed over her skin, they formed the gloves of her Sailor outfit. As the larger heart passed over her torso and slowly over her legs, forming the mini-skirt and the boots that extended up to her knees. As the three hearts ended at her feet and hands, they shot up to her head and hit it, forming the tiara and earrings. She stood in a pose with her making a smooching face.





They were like giant, gray maggots. They rose from the ground like giants, and they're appearance was horribly grotesque. They began to bite and devour people like mad, but were suddenly stopped by...

Voice: Hold it right here, you anti-deluvian misfits!

The sand maggots stopped their feasts and looked up. Standing atop a building were four silhouettes.

Centauri: You disgust me! We're Sailor Titans!

Moonshine: We're agents of love!

Cephiros: We're agents of justice!

Love: We are agents who will right your wrongs!

Centauri: SAILOR CENTAURI!

Moonshine: SAILOR MOONSHINE!

Cephiros: SAILOR CEPHIROS!

Love: SAILOR LOVE!

Centauri: And in the name of our guardians,

All: WE SHALL PUNISH YOU!

The maggots merely stared at them.

Maggot: So you are the ones we have been sent to kill.

Centauri: Really? And who might you be?

Other maggot: We're your worst nightmare!

Centauri smiled behind his helmet.

Centauri: You have no idea what my nightmares are like.

Moonshine: Cut the small talk! MOONSHINE MIRROR!!!

Sailor Moonshine held up her time staff, which transformed into a mirror. It reflected the shine of the moon off it and shot a beam at a sand maggot, vaporizing it. The sand maggots looked and their vaporized companion.

Maggot: Oh dear.

Centauri: GIGA CANNON!!!

Cephiros: CEPHIROS VALIANT CHARGE!!!

Love: CRESCENT HEART CRUSH!!!

Two cannons came onto Centauri's shoulders from his backplate and shot out two yellow blasts of energy, while Sailor Cephiros aimed her ring and fired a firey silhouette of a woman at the sand maggots, and five pink hearts shot out of nowhere and began to crush the maggots. With a brilliant flash of light, the sand maggots exploded into piles of blood and organs.

Centauri: Dang we're good.






Duriel: Ah, how they overestimate themselves. Soon, my dear Titans, soon.



To Be Continued...