Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon T ❯ Kurast Docks ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Theme song: The Touch, By Stan Bush*






Reuisu stepped off the boat and looked onto the wooden plank dock beneath him.

Reuisu: The wood's old, decayed. Are you sure this is the only place we can dock, Meshif?

Meshif stepped off the boat with well as Chris and Michelle.

Meshif: Would you rather we go to the demon infested Lower Kurast? When Baal and Diablo finally made it here, they managed to get into the old temple of the Zakarum, and freed their brother, Mephisto. Ever since then, the demonic forces have pushed everyone in kurast into these docks. There's nothing left.

Reuisu: And that is going to change.

Reuisu pulled out his laptop and walked over to a bench. He sat down, and pulled out a miniature sattellite dish out of his bag and placed it on the bench. A static image of Ami appeared on the screen, trying to talk. Reuisu fiddled with the satellite a little, then the image and sound became clear. Ami was in a sweat, breathing heavily.

Reuisu: Ami!??! Are you alright?

Ami: We've been running around the city trying to stop demons all day. Looks like my predictions are coming true.

Reuisu: Well, you don't have to worry. I've found Sailor Asteroid, the last Titan. We're in the city of Kurast, where Mephisto's main base supposedly is. We're going to go on the offensive and attack Mephisto.

Ami: Is that wise? It's only the five of you.

Reuisu: We have no other choice. It's going to take another week before we can get a flight to get back to Tokyo, so we need to attack Mephisto here and force Diablo and Baal to retreat the demons in Tokyo so you guys have a fighting chance.

Ami stepped aside, and Rei replaced her.

Reuisu: Hello, dear.

Rei: Reuisu, how are things?

Reuisu: Without you around? Terrible.

Rei smiled.

Rei: You always know how to make me feel appreciated, Reuisu.

Reuisu: Hey, I do love you, after all.

Rei: Come home soon, alright?

Reuisu: Don't worry, I will.

The screen blanked off.

Michelle: Ooooooh, someone's got it going with Rei.

Reuisu: Oh, and what's happening with El Tyrael, madame?

Michelle blushed.




Love: I'm warning you, Mephisto: I am Sailor Love. My powers of love can easily destroy your hate!

Mephisto: Love? As in compassion, friendship, and hope? Pah! They are merely words. All there is is hate! Hate! HATE!

Mephisto began to shoot beams of hatred all over the place, and Love was knocked back a little bit.

Love: CRESCENT HEART CRUSH!!!

Five identical pink hearts shot out of nowhere and blasted into Mephisto. The beams were plowed in, as well, being crushed along with Mephisto. Suddenly, Mephisto smiled, and one of the hate beams shot out of the hearts! Sailor Love gasped as more hate beams shattered her attack, and Love collapsed and gaped at this site. Mephisto proceeds to fire a hate beam at her, knocking her towards the others.




Miya thought about the battle over and over again in her thoughts. She was sitting out in the rain, on the docks, while the other Titans were in a small hut owned by the owner of the Docks, Ormus.

<They are merely words. All there is is hate! Hate! HATE!>

Miya: Is he truly right? The power of love couldn't destroy his hate beams. Could hatred really be more powerful than love!?!?

Voice: That's not true!

Miya turned around and saw Chris approaching her. He sat down next to her and placed an umbrella over her head.

Chris: Miya, you did all you could to fight Mephisto, you shouldn't worry about it.

Miya: Shouldn't worry about it?!!? Love wasn't strong enough to beat hate!

Chris: But it was! Love is only half the factor. Mephisto's hate was only half the second factor. Mephisto is a demon. More powerful than any demon anyone on this planet has ever faced. Even though you used a power based on love, it wasn't as strong as love itself! It wasn't your fault. And you shouldn't be down here, in the rain, catching pneumonia. We are going to defeat Mephisto. Then Diablo and Baal and all the other demons. We'll do it with the power of your love.





Diablo: The Titans have arrived in Kurast, brother!

Baal: My minions have overheard certain conversations the Titans have been having with the people in the Kurast docks. They are preparing to go against you and attack you!

Mephisto sat on his throne and smiled.

Diablo: We must get you out of the area immediately!

Mephisto: My brothers, do you really think that I fear five children?

Diablo: They are more than just children. I should know.

Mephisto: And you are wrong.

Mephisto got up and the three prime evils triangulated their positions around a pentagram-shaped stone.

Mephisto: My brothers, at long last we stand against the precipice of our unlikely destruction. The infernal gate has been prepared. The time of our final victory is at hand, now Let the way to hell be opened!

The three held out their arms, and electrical streaks shot out of each of their hands onto the pentagram. The pentagram began to glow, and a doorway within the catacombs they were in suddenly lit on fire, and liquid flowed down through the doorway, forming what looked like melting faces that began to scream. The pentagram suddenly exploded upwards, and bones and skulls flowed up from the pentagram like a fountain, reaching into the ceiling.

Mephisto: And the evil that was once vanquished shall rise anew! Let hatred plague mortal men, and terror walk among the innocent. Let destruction consume those that dwell upon the earth!

The other two smiled.

Mephisto: The skies shall rain fire, and the seas will become as black! The righteous shall fall before the wicked, and all of creation will tremble before THE BURNING STANDANTS OF HELL!

The other two began to laugh as the souls within the infernal gate screamed with more intensity.

Mephisto: Diablo, you are a harbinger of our return. Send forth your terror into hell! Baal, destroy Tokyo! If we are to lose, then we shall make sure this world burns in ashes as we fall.

The two nodded, and headed off in their seperate ways.





Reuisu: Thank you again, Ormus. Ready, Titans?

Chris: Ready as we'll ever be.

Astra: Then it is time. You will have to go into Mephisto's Durance of Hate, far underground Kurast. Transform!

Reuisu: ALPHA CENTAURI POWER!!!

The whole pink glittery thingy appears with a silhouette of Reuisu. Chest armor enveloped his torso as the symbol of spirit appeared on his forehead. Leg armor came around his legs, with ankle armor and foot armor. Behind the armor, only visible in spots where different peices of armor joined, was a black outfit. Arm armor enveloped his arms, wrists, and hands. His hand armor was seperated, only having finger armor and palm and backhand armoring. A red blade emitted from his wrist armor. A green grid in the shape of the helmet armor, except for the visor, appeared over his head. The red blade passed in front of the grid, and the head armor appeared. The black visor formed directly afterwards. He stood in a pose of his two red blades coming out as he kneeled down with the Greek symbol Alpha behind him.

Michelle: MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!

A pink glittery silhoutte of Michelle appeared, with only her heart necklace showing. Suddenly, crystal showered out of it, wrapping around her torso and forming the shirt and first bow of the outfit. The crystal then shot out more crystals that wrapped around her arms and legs, forming the gloves and boots. Another spray of crystal formed her skirt and back bow. The skirt and bows were colored gold. One last burst of crystal formed a tiara and ear rings. The crystal then shot out a beam of energy, forming into a staff. She grabbed the staff, and stood in a pose.

Lucy: CEPHIROS TITAN POWER!!!

Out of her ring came energy bolts which wrapped around her torso, forming the front of the outfit. Then the ring fired beams at both her arms, wrapping around them to form the white gloves. The ring shout out another beam, which wrapped around her legs and formed the boots. She then twirled around as did the beam from the ring, which wrapped around her hips and formed into the skirt. Her tiara and earrings formed with one last blast from the ring. She stood in a pose of her winking with her ring outstretched in front of her.

Miya: CRESCENT HEART POWER!!!

Out of Miya's heart brooch came three large hearts. One heart descended down her body, and the other two onto her arms. As the hearts passed over her skin, they formed the gloves of her Sailor outfit. As the larger heart passed over her torso and slowly over her legs, forming the mini-skirt and the boots. As the three hearts ended at her feet and hands, they shot up to her head and hit it, forming the tiara and earrings. She stood in a pose with her making a smooching face.

Chris: ASTEROID BLAZING POWER!!!

A glittery silhouette of Chris appeared. Asteroids shot around him, and several blasted into his chest, forming into the shirt and bow. Asteroids then shot into his arms, exploding on contact, and forming into the sleeves. Finally, the last asteroids shot into his legs, exploding on impact, and forming into the pants and boots. The last asteroid shot into his face, forming into a halo. He stood in a pose with an asteroid shooting at him from behind.



To Be Continued...