Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon T ❯ Asteroids are Falling ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Theme song: The Touch, by Stan Bush*




Jerhyn: Well, Duriel has been defeated. The demonic attack seems to have retreated. The ship lines are open again. Thank you for your help.

Reuisu: Hey, no problem. It's our job. So you go talk to that port director, Meshif, and tell him how we want to leave in search of the next Titan, kay?

Jerhyn: Immediately. Thank you again.

Jerhyn hurried off. Lucy and Miya walked up to Michelle and Reuisu.

Lucy: We just had a talk with Atma.

Miya: She says that the old city of Kurast is suspected to be Mephisto's main base.

Michelle: I doubt it's going to be right out in the open.

Reuisu: We have no choice. We have only two weeks before the projected time when the Sailors will be unable to stop any more demons in Tokyo. Unless we attack Mephisto immediately and weaken his forces, all will be lost.

Lucy: What about the fifth Titan?

Reuisu: We'll check with Oracle if she has anything on it. If she doesn't, we attack without her. We don't have any more time to waste, people. With or without the last Titan, Mephisto's going down.

Reuisu set up his laptop and the interference-prone CGI image of Oracle appeared.

Reuisu: Oracle! We've destroyed Duriel, we need anything you have on the last Titan.

Oracle: Nothing specific. All I have for you are those mysterious asteroids that I told you about several days ago. They're STILL falling.

Reuisu: And you say it's on a remote island in between Lut Gholein and Kurast?

Oracle: Yep.

Reuisu: Book us passage on the first available ship. We're going to solve this mystery as quickly as possible. Time is of the essence.





Atma and Jerhyn waved to the Titans and Cain as the ship left the docks and slowly began to leave Lut Gholein. The Titans also waved to them and smiled.

Reuisu: They were a good people. I hope they survive this.

Lucy: Aren't we prophesized to have beaten the three Prime Evils?

Reuisu: Possibly. Prophecy is always changing. And either way, the prophecy doesn't make much sense.

Miya: How so?

Reuisu: It says, "The group of Titans and Soldiers fought destruction into their darkest hour. Sadly, neither Titan nor soldier could stop the destruction, nor would they give up." Like I said, not the most accurate of prophecies.

Michelle: But if we can't win, what happens?

Reuisu: There's a peice of the prophecy my computer even now is trying to translate. It is stated right after that last bit, and I think it'll come of value to us when we need it most.

Miya: And what if it says something like, "Be sure to recycle thsi prophecy when you're done with it."?

Cain: Then we shall be kind to it and recycle it as it says.

Meshif: Hey you guys! I think you might want to see this!

The Titans and Cain walked up the steps and Astra lept up them to see the island dead ahead of them. Firey asteroids were shooting down from the sky down at the island.

Meshif: I'll change course so we avoid gettin' killed.

Reuisu: No, Meshif. Take us straight for the island, then get a safe distance away. We'll call you when we need you by means of a fire. Do you understand?

Meshif: Alright, but be quick about it. Trade lines are open again, and we're gonna need this boat to get to Kurast as soon as possible with these supplies.

Reuisu: Take us in.





Mephisto: They're at where?!?!!?

Mephisto's tentacle was wrapped around the neck of a Fallen One Shaman.

Shaman: The... The island, my lord.

Mephisto proceeded to squeeze the poor demon's head off.

Mephisto: Insolent maggot! I expected him at least to have killed ONE of the Titans!

Baal: So? Duriel failed. We knew he would.

Mephisto: If the Titans make contact with our little guest on the island, all is lost!

Diablo: So which of your minions shall you send forth in an attempt to kill them today, brother?

Mephisto: None. This operation we are undergoing cannot be intrusted to insolent worms. I will go myself. If they make contact with our guest before he is dead, we will be unable to make the transformation of him onto our side.





Voice: Help me! Someone help me!!!!

Reuisu: Whoever it is, they obviously need our help!

Astra: Titans, transform!

Reuisu: Let's transform, people. ALPHA CENTAURI POWER!!!

The whole pink glittery thingy appears with a silhouette of Reuisu. Chest armor enveloped his torso as the symbol of spirit appeared on his forehead. Leg armor came around his legs, with ankle armor and foot armor. Behind the armor, only visible in spots where different peices of armor joined, was a black outfit. Arm armor enveloped his arms, wrists, and hands. His hand armor was seperated, only having finger armor and palm and backhand armoring. A red blade emitted from his wrist armor. A green grid in the shape of the helmet armor, except for the visor. The red blade passed in front of the grid, and the head armor appeared. The black visor formed directly afterwards. He stood in a pose of his two red blades coming out as he kneeled down with the Greek symbol Alpha behind him.

Michelle: MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!

A pink glittery silhoutte of Michelle appeared, with only her heart necklace showing. Suddenly, crystal showered out of it, wrapping around her torso and forming the shirt and first bow of the outfit. The crystal then shot out more crystals that wrapped around her arms and legs, forming the gloves and boots. Another spray of crystal formed her skirt and back bow. The skirt and bows were colored gold. One last burst of crystal formed a tiara and ear rings. The crystal then shot out a beam of energy, forming into a staff. She grabbed the staff, and stood in a pose.

Lucy: CEPHIROS TITAN POWER!!!

Out of her ring came energy bolts which wrapped around her torso, forming the front of the outfit. Then the ring fired beams at both her arms, wrapping around them to form the white gloves. The ring shout out another beam, which wrapped around her legs and formed the boots. She then twirled around as did the beam from the ring, which wrapped around her hips and formed into the skirt. Her tiara and earrings formed with one last blast from the ring. She stood in a pose of her winking with her ring outstretched in front of her.

Miya: CRESCENT HEART POWER!!!

Out of Miya's heart brooch came three large hearts. One heart descended down her body, and the other two onto her arms. As the hearts passed over her skin, they formed the gloves of her Sailor outfit. As the larger heart passed over her torso and slowly over her legs, forming the mini-skirt and the boots that extended up to her knees. As the three hearts ended at her feet and hands, they shot up to her head and hit it, forming the tiara and earrings. She stood in a pose with her making a smooching face.





His arms were chained to metal beams attached to the island. He had long white sleeves attached to a male sailor fuku. His outfit was similar to that of Super Sailor Centauri's, except the gloves were white, there were no giga blade emitters, and the boots were orange. Also, the jewel was orange. Sailor Centauri stood and glared at him.

Centauri: He's a guy.

Moonshine: So what?

Centauri: The fifth Titan is a guy.

Love: And a hunky one at that!

Centauri: I'm supposed to be the only male Sailor.

Astra: What about the Sailor Star Lights?

Centauri: That's different, they transform into girls. It's a process which still disturbs me.

Boy: Excuse me, I am in utter pain right now! These asteroids have been falling and hitting into me! Help me, please!

Centauri: Alright, alright! Who are you?

Boy: My name is Chris Allot. About nine days ago, I was walking along the road, completely calm, when this, this THING jumped out, kidnapped me, forced me to transform into this outfit, and then chained me to this island!

Cephiros: Could you be a little more descriptive about this thing?

Boy: About eight feet tall, floating on gas, and looked like it had come straight from hell.

Centauri: Mephisto. He must've found you before we could. Do you know who you are?

Boy: He told me my name was Sailor Asteroid. I've heard about the Sailor Soldiers before, but I never dreamed I was one of them!

Centauri: Well, you are actually part of a group of Sailors known as the Sailor Titans, here touch this paper.

Centauri held out the glowing Titans paper next to Sailor Asteroid's hand, and he touched it. The paper then revealed the fifth and final silhouette.

Asteroid: Cool. You can explain the rest to me later. Anyway, can you help me get out of these chains?

Centauri: Sure. GIGA BLADE!!!

The red blade shoots out of his wrist armor and he punched it down into the chain. Sparks flew, but the chains held.

Centauri: That's odd, that's very odd. Wouldn't you say that's very odd?

Astra: That's very odd.

Voice: Not odd enough, Sailor weaklings!

Everyone snapped their heads to the side. The trees to their left were being smashed up as a figure floated through them. It was Mephisto!

Asteroid: Him! He was the one who did this!

Centauri: We've noticed. GIGA CANNON!!!

Two cannons came out of Centauri's backplate and rested onto his shoulders. They blasted out two round, yellow balls of energy at Mephisto, who easily walked right through them. Mephisto fired green balls of energy at everyone except Asteroid. Sailor Love managed to duck out of the way, but the others were all rocketed away from them and into the ground. Sailor Love stood up.

Love: I'm warning you, Mephisto: I am Sailor Love. My powers of love can easily destroy your hate!

Mephisto: Love? As in compassion, friendship, and hope? Pah! They are merely words. All there is is hate! Hate! HATE!

Mephisto began to shoot beams of hatred all over the place, and Love was knocked back a little bit.

Love: CRESCENT HEART CRUSH!!!

Five identical pink hearts shot out of nowhere and blasted into Mephisto. The beams were plowed in, as well, being crushed along with Mephisto. Suddenly, Mephisto smiled, and one of the hate beams shot out of the hearts! Sailor Love gasped as more hate beams shattered her attack, and Love collapsed and gaped at this site. Mephisto proceeds to fire a hate beam at her, knocking her towards the others.

Voice: SWORD AZUREWRATH!!!

Mephisto jumps out of the way as Azurewrath slices down into the ground, singing Mephisto. Tyrael floats down and grabs Azurewrath.

Mephisto: Insolent Archangel!!!

Mephisto fired a beam of hate at Tyrael, and Tyrael blocked with Azurewrath. The beam split in two and deflected off of Azurewrath. The twin beams knocked into Sailor Asteroid's chains, shattering them! Asteroid realized this, and ran out of the area which he had been imprisoned.

Mephisto: NO! This cannot be!

Asteroid: ASTEROID SHOT!!!

Asteroid pointed his finger at Mephisto, and miniature asteroids cometted out of his finger at Mephisto, knocking him back with each shot. The other four Titans got back up and walked next to Asteroid.

Centauri: Well, Mephisto...

Moonshine: Are you sure you want to battle...

All: ALL FIVE OF US?

Mephisto glared and teleported away.





To Be Continued...