Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon T ❯ Baal, Lord of Destruction ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Theme song: The Touch, by Stan Bush*




Serena: MOON ETERNAL POWER!

Ami: MERCURY CRYSTAL POWER!

Rei: MARS CRYSTAL POWER!

Lita: JUPITER CRYSTAL POWER!

Mina: VENUS CRYSTAL POWER!

Amara: URANUS PLANET POWER!

Michelle: NEPTUNE PLANET POWER!

Trista: PLUTO PLANET POWER!

Hotaru: SATURN PLANET POWER!

Reuisu: ALPHA CENTAURI POWER!!!

The whole pink glittery thingy appears with a silhouette of Reuisu. Chest armor enveloped his torso as the symbol of spirit appeared on his forehead. Leg armor came around his legs, with ankle armor and foot armor. Behind the armor, only visible in spots where different peices of armor joined, was a black outfit. Arm armor enveloped his arms, wrists, and hands. His hand armor was seperated, only having finger armor and palm and backhand armoring. A red blade emitted from his wrist armor. A green grid in the shape of the helmet armor, except for the visor. The red blade passed in front of the grid, and the head armor appeared. The black visor formed directly afterwards. He stood in a pose of his two red blades coming out as he kneeled down with the Greek symbol Alpha behind him.

Michelle: MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!

A pink glittery silhouette of Michelle appeared, with only her heart necklace showing. Suddenly, crystal showered out of it, wrapping around her torso and forming the shirt and first bow of the outfit. The crystal then shot out more crystals that wrapped around her arms and legs, forming the gloves and boots. Another spray of crystal formed her skirt and back bow. The skirt and bows were colored gold. One last burst of crystal formed a tiara and earrings. The crystal then shot out a beam of energy, forming into a staff. She grabbed the staff, and stood in a pose.

Lucy: CEPHIROS TITAN POWER!!!

Out of her ring came energy bolts which wrapped around her torso, forming the front of the outfit. Then the ring fired beams at both her arms, wrapping around them to form the white gloves. The ring shout out another beam, which wrapped around her legs and formed the boots. She then twirled around as did the beam from the ring, which wrapped around her hips and formed into the skirt. Her tiara and earrings formed with one last blast from the ring. She stood in a pose of her winking with her ring outstretched in front of her.

Miya: CRESCENT HEART POWER!!!

Out of Miya's heart brooch came three large hearts. One heart descended down her body, and the other two onto her arms. As the hearts passed over her skin, they formed the gloves of her Sailor outfit. As the larger heart passed over her torso and slowly over her legs, forming the mini-skirt and the boots. As the three hearts ended at her feet and hands, they shot up to her head and hit it, forming the tiara and earrings. She stood in a pose with her making a smooching face.

Chris: ASTEROID BLAZING POWER!!!

A glittery silhouette of Chris appeared. Asteroids shot around him, and several blasted into his chest, forming into the shirt and bow. Asteroids then shot into his arms, exploding on contact, and forming into the sleeves. Finally, the last asteroids shot into his legs, exploding on impact, and forming into the pants and boots. The last asteroid shot into his face, forming into a halo. He stood in a pose with an asteroid shooting at him from behind.

The Sailors looked around them. No one had noticed the fact that they had transformed, everyone was too panicky. They were running for the exits as fast as they could as the entire airport began to collapse and crumble onto its foundations.

Centauri: Ladies and Asteroid, I recommend we cease our petty squabbles and fight Baal!

Moon: What?

Uranus: It means shut up and fight, moon face!

Moon: Oh.

The fourteen Sailors quickly smashed open a window, and lept out into the airfield. Baal was screaming, firing yellow blasts of energy everywhere. The ground near him cracked upwards as beams of destruction wrought from under his feet and were sent spiraling into the airport. Baal had removed his cowel, showing his horridly yellow face. His face had no muscles, as if the skin had just been wrapped around his skull like a balloon. Tendrils were coming out of his back and his hands, whipping peices of the ground away from him.

Asteroid: Hey! Lord of Destruction!

Baal continued to emit the devastation he was causing, but turned to look at the Sailors.

Asteroid: We're sending you back to meet your brothers-in oblivion!

The Titans and the Sailors made their standard poses.

Moon: How dare you destroy our world, you source of evil!

Centauri: We have protected this world against worse than you, blasphemer!

Venus: We are the pretty soldiers in sailor suits!

Cephiros: We are the agents of love and justice!

Soldiers: THE SAILOR SOLDIERS!

Titans: THE SAILOR TITANS!

Moon: And in the name of the moon,

Centauri: And in the name of Alpha Centauri,

All: WE SHALL PUNISH YOU!

The destruction and devastation being brought on by Baal stopped. Baal stood there, perfectly still and merely glared at the Sailors. He then slowly smiled. The smile was wicked, totally evil in origin. But not a smile of knowing that he could overpower the Sailors, but a smile of pure hatred for them.

Baal: You impudent worms! Love? Justice? Honor? Goodness? Do you really believe I will give up to your petty emotions?!?!

Love: Is that the only principle you follow, Baal? Megalomania?

Baal: And what principles do you follow, Titans? The law of the jungle? Survival of the fittest? YOU KILLED MY BROTHERS! Before I came here, the last words I heard from my brother, Mephisto's, mouth was that if we were to die, then we would watch your pathetic world and all it's love and justice BE TORN DOWN BY THE BURNING STANDANTS OF HELL!

Moon: SILVER MOON CRYSTAL POWER KISS!!!

Mercury: MERCURY AQUA RHAPSODY!!!

Mars: MARS FLAME SNIPER!!!

Jupiter: JUPITER OAK EVOLUTION!!!

Venus: VENUS LOVE AND BEAUTY SHOCK!!!

Uranus: URANUS WORLD SHAKING!!!

Neptune: NEPTUNE DEEP SUBMERGE!!!

Pluto: PLUTO DEADLY SCREAM!!!

Saturn: SILENCE GLAIVE!!!(Saturn flings her glaive at Baal)

Centauri: GIGA DESTROYER!!!

Moonshine: MOONSHINE MIRROR!!!

Cephiros: CEPHIROS VALIANT CHARGE!!!

Love: CRESCENT HEART CRUSH!!!

Asteroid: ASTEROID SHOT!!!

Mostly everyone shielded their eyes as every one of the fourteen attacks blasted from each tool, or some body part, or nowhere in particular. The attacks, nearly all simoultaneously, connected with Baal's demonic body. Each one burned into his yellow skin, burning away his cloak. But, to the shock and dismay of everyone there except Baal himself, the blast had merely singed a peice of his skin off. Baal took one look at the burnt skin. Organic tendrils underneath the skin enveloped the hole in his skin, and it quickly regenerated.

Cephiros: As Reuisu would say, oh bloody hell.

Centauri: Oh bloody hell.

Uranus: Shit!

Saturn: Anyone have any ideas what we're supposed to do now?

Jupiter: We've survived Beryl, Galaxia, Pharoah Ninety, and all the others, and I'll be damned if we're stopped by some anorexic slob!

Centauri: I hate to bring a stop to your hopes, Jupiter, but he just took the full blow of everyone of our most powerful attacks, and it didn't even flinch him.

Voice: SWORD AZUREWRATH!!!

Both a red rose and a flaming white sword shot down through Baal, who didn't even feel it. He looked up to see Tuxedo Mask and Tyrael standing beside one another, staring at Baal.

Tyrael: You corrupted the great soul of Duriel, and destroyed most of the people who have fought against you.

Tuxedo Mask: We cannot allow you to do any more harm!

The two immediately lept down off the rooftops of the collapsing airport and attacked with Azurewrath and the extendable cane. They both struck down at Baal, who snapped both his arms out, and tendrils came out of both his wrists and latched onto the sword and cane. The two were suspended in air for the moment, then Baal brought his arms together, and the two heroes were pounded into one another.

Moonshine: Guys, we are screwed on so many levels it is not funny anymore!

Centauri: Ladies and gentlemen, we have one last thing in our arsenal: the Sailor Planet and Titan attacks.

Moon: The planet attack didn't work on them last time.

Centauri: Last time there were all three of them and there was only one planet attack. We have a tactical advantage here and I say we exploit it! You, traitors: protect us while we save the world.

Uranus: For once, alright.

Centauri: Right! Outer soldiers, protect us!

Saturn: Way ahead of you! SILENCE WALL!!!

A black shield formed around the Sailor Soldiers and Titans.

Moon: MOON ETERNAL POWER!!!

Centauri: ALPHA CENTAURI POWER!!!

Uranus: URANUS WORLD SHAKING!!!

Neptune: NEPTUNE DEEP SUBMERGE!!!

The two attacks were met with two tendrils slicing through them, evaporating them into nothingness.

Mercury: MERCURY CRYSTAL POWER!!!

Moonshine: MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!

Tyrael slashed away at Baal's tendrils as they continually stabbed him and knocked him away.

Mars: MARS CRYSTAL POWER!!!

Cephiros: CEPHIROS TITAN POWER!!!

Jupiter: JUPITER CRYSTAL POWER!!!

Love: CRESCENT HEART POWER!!!

Baal finally grew impatient and sent all of his tendrils at the silence wall, banging and stabbing at it.

Venus: VENUS CRYSTAL POWER!!!

Asteroid: ASTEROID BLAZING POWER!!!

The shield broke away. The outer Soldiers gasped.

Moon: Sailor Planet-

Centauri: Sailor Titan-

All: ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Energy swirled around the Sailor soldiers and the Sailor Titans as the power of the inner planets and the powers of other forces combined into one large energy beam, which fired with enough intensity that could've scorched the sky at Baal. Baal gasped as the beam collided into him. The explosion created a mushroom cloud of dust that fired all around Baal as the power of the attacks seeped into him. Everyone shielded their eyes from the dust cloud as it slowed in inensity. The inner soldiers and the Titans looked around themselves, and found that they were no longer in their outfits.

Rei: We did it! We beat him!

Ami: Just wait a moment, let me scan and make sure.

All of a sudden, a lightning bolt scorched overhead, and everyone turned and looked up. The sky looked as though black paint was seeping through water at that moment, as the sky turned a horrible black. And then everyone looked back at the dust cloud. A figure slowly walked out of it. Baal stood there, not a scratch upon him.

Baal: That tickled.

Reuisu: Oh %#*^.





To Be Continued...