Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon T ❯ Endgame, part 1 ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Moon: Sailor Planet-

Centauri: Sailor Titan-

All: ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Energy swirled around the Sailor soldiers and the Sailor Titans as the power of the inner planets and the powers of other forces combined into one large energy beam, which fired with enough intensity that could've scorched the sky at Baal. Baal gasped as the beam collided into him. The explosion created a mushroom cloud of dust that fired all around Baal as the power of the attacks seeped into him. Everyone shielded their eyes from the dust cloud as it slowed in inensity. The inner soldiers and the Titans looked around themselves, and found that they were no longer in their outfits.

Rei: We did it! We beat him!

Ami: Just wait a moment, let me scan and make sure.

All of a sudden, a lightning bolt scorched overhead, and everyone turned and looked up. The sky looked as though black paint was seeping through water at that moment, as the sky turned a horrible black. And then everyone looked back at the dust cloud. A figure slowly walked out of it. Baal stood there, not a scratch upon him.

Baal: That tickled.

Reuisu(Voice over): We fought destruction into our darkest hour. And we failed.




*Theme song: The Touch, by Stan Bush*




Reuisu: RUN! RUN LIKE HELL!

Complying immediately, everyone turned around and started running away from Baal as fast as they could. Baal began to laugh maniacally, and shot out yellow blasts of energy away from him in all destructions, and the ground was nearly torn open as the blasts exploded upon it. Buildings began to crumble and fall as the blasts collided with their infrastructure and explode. Baal continued to laugh, saying, "My brothers will not have died in vain."






Amara: Shit. Shit shit shit shit shit!

Reuisu: Repeating a swear word will hardly help our situation, Amara.

Reuisu was sitting at the computer desk in his void, slouching on his arm.

Michelle: And what exactly did you have in mind for us to do, Reuisu? He just took a blast of enormous power, barely even feeling it! We have nothing left to attack him with.

Reuisu turned around on the swivel chair.

Reuisu: And what would you say we do, Michelle? Ask for some special bracelets so we can all live in hell together?

Amara: I've had just about enough of your-

Cain: I have the prophecy, as you requested.

Everyone turned to see Cain walking towards them with the Sin War book.

Reuisu: Good work, Cain! We need to consult the prophecy again. Obviously, it must say how we can defeat Baal.

Chris: What prophecy?

Reuisu: The prophecy that told me how to find you all. Anyway, the part we managed to get out of the prophecy is this, "...the group of Titans and Soldiers fought destruction into their darkest hour. Sadly, neither Titan nor soldier could stop the destruction, nor would they give up."

Lucy: Well guess what people, anyone take a look outside? It's getting rather dark out considering it's 3 PM.

Rei: And three guesses on who destruction is.

Miya: Is there anything more than that? The prophecy says we lose.

Reuisu: It doesn't say we lose, it just says neither Titan nor Soldier could stop destruction.

Ami: When you left, didn't you say your computer was decoding the text?

Reuisu: Yes, you're right! Computer, is the translation complete?

Computer: Translation accurate up to 97.6%.

Reuisu: Close enough, show me the translation!

The image of the scanned book appeared on screen, and the ancient horadric text blurred and became normal letters. It said, after the part that Reuisu had been reading so many times, "In the heart of the enemy, there will be salvation. In their darkest hour, there will be a light."

Reuisu: THAT'S IT?!?!!? NO BIG WEAPON?!?! JUST A SODDING LIGHT?!?! OH FOR GOD'S SAKE, TELL ME THERE'S MORE!

Computer: This text is on the last page of the Sin War.

Reuisu: But come on, there's got to be more!

Computer: Negative. This is all the information gathered.

Amara: Look, it's obvious we're not getting anywhere with the prophecy.

Serena: So waddya you think we should do? I'm all ears.

Amara: We attack with strategy. In every battle in which we've fought the Prime Evils, we attacked just with our attacks simoultaneously, or using one big weapon. We need to attack with a strategy, not just at random times.

Reuisu: Worth a shot. Not like any of us have a bloody idea what we're doing. Bugger, we are so screwed. Oh well. ALPHA CENTAURI POWER!!!

The whole pink glittery thingy appears with a silhouette of Reuisu. Chest armor enveloped his torso as the symbol of spirit appeared on his forehead. Leg armor came around his legs, with ankle armor and foot armor. Behind the armor, only visible in spots where different peices of armor joined, was a black outfit. Arm armor enveloped his arms, wrists, and hands. His hand armor was seperated, only having finger armor and palm and backhand armoring. A red blade emitted from his wrist armor. A green grid in the shape of the helmet armor, except for the visor. The red blade passed in front of the grid, and the head armor appeared. The black visor formed directly afterwards. He stood in a pose of his two red blades coming out as he kneeled down with the Greek symbol Alpha behind him.

Michelle: MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!

A pink glittery silhouette of Michelle appeared, with only her heart necklace showing. Suddenly, crystal showered out of it, wrapping around her torso and forming the shirt and first bow of the outfit. The crystal then shot out more crystals that wrapped around her arms and legs, forming the gloves and boots. Another spray of crystal formed her skirt and back bow. The skirt and bows were colored gold. One last burst of crystal formed a tiara and earrings. The crystal then shot out a beam of energy, forming into a staff. She grabbed the staff, and stood in a pose.

Lucy: CEPHIROS TITAN POWER!!!

Out of her ring came energy bolts which wrapped around her torso, forming the front of the outfit. Then the ring fired beams at both her arms, wrapping around them to form the white gloves. The ring shout out another beam, which wrapped around her legs and formed the boots. She then twirled around as did the beam from the ring, which wrapped around her hips and formed into the skirt. Her tiara and earrings formed with one last blast from the ring. She stood in a pose of her winking with her ring outstretched in front of her.

Miya: CRESCENT HEART POWER!!!

Out of Miya's heart brooch came three large hearts. One heart descended down her body, and the other two onto her arms. As the hearts passed over her skin, they formed the gloves of her Sailor outfit. As the larger heart passed over her torso and slowly over her legs, forming the mini-skirt and the boots. As the three hearts ended at her feet and hands, they shot up to her head and hit it, forming the tiara and earrings. She stood in a pose with her making a smooching face.

Chris: ASTEROID BLAZING POWER!!!

A glittery silhouette of Chris appeared. Asteroids shot around him, and several blasted into his chest, forming into the shirt and bow. Asteroids then shot into his arms, exploding on contact, and forming into the sleeves. Finally, the last asteroids shot into his legs, exploding on impact, and forming into the pants and boots. The last asteroid shot into his face, forming into a halo. He stood in a pose with an asteroid shooting at him from behind.

Serena: MOON ETERNAL POWER!!!

Ami: MERCURY CRYSTAL POWER!

Rei: MARS CRYSTAL POWER!

Lita: JUPITER CRYSTAL POWER!

Mina: VENUS CRYSTAL POWER!

Amara: URANUS PLANET POWER!

Michelle: NEPTUNE PLANET POWER!

Trista: PLUTO PLANET POWER!

Hotaru: SATURN PLANET POWER!





Pluto: PLUTO DEADLY SCREAM!!!

Mars: MARS FLAME SNIPER!!!

The fire arrow and the purple energy ball shot out of Mars and Pluto fom opposite sides, colliding into Baal. He slightly collapsed for a moment, but then shot out two yellow energy balls at Mars and Pluto.

Saturn: SILENCE WALL!!!

Two black walls came down in front of Mars and Pluto, and the blasts ricocheted harmlessly off them.

Baal: This is foolish, insolent Sailor Maggots! I know of the prophecy of the Sailor Titans, and I know for a fact it says that neither Titan nor Soldier could stop my destruction!

Centauri: You're forgetting the last bit of the prophecy, Baal!

Baal turned around to face Centauri.

Baal: And what's that?!?

Centauri: NOR WOULD THEY GIVE UP!!! GIGA CANNON!!!

The two cannons came out of his backplate and rested onto Centauri's shoulders. Immediately, two balls of energy shot out, spun around in the area, and blasted into Baal, knocking him backwards five feet.

Mercury: MERCURY AQUA RHAPSODY!!!

The blue blasts came out of Mercury and sliced half of one of his tentacles off.

Neptune: NEPTUNE DEEP SUBMERGE!!!

This time, a blue ball of energy shot out and hit Baal once more, knocking him back further. However, Baal let loose more tentacles from his skin, lashing out at the Sailors and slapping them away. Baal let loose a roar of triumph, and that's when Centauri saw it. It was right in the place where Baal's heart should have been, sticking out like someone wearing white to a funeral: Baal's soulstone. Centauri worked the prophecy through his head for what seemed like a million times. His eyes lit up.

Centauri: OF COURSE! Tux, Tyrael, Outers: cover me!

Centauri now ran at Baal. The demon saw this, and immediately sent three tentacles out at him. Two roses and Azurewrath sliced them into the ground. The tentacles attacking the outer soldiers stopped attacking them and came at Centauri. Centauri lept into the air and activated one of his giga blades, slicing away one of the blades, and Uranus' world shaking annhilitated the others. Centauri landed and continued running until finally reaching Baal. He lept on top fo him, pinning him to the ground. He placed his Giga blade hovering over Baal.

Baal: Foolish mortal! You cannot harm me with a simple energy blade!

Centauri: I had no intention of that!

Centauri sliced at the area around the soulstone, much to the surprise of Baal. Centauri then grabbed the stone, which radiated a golden glow as Centauri touched it. He then pulled it right out of Baal's chest.




To Be Continued...