Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon & the Cryistal Star Scouts ❯ The Battle ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Moon

Chapter 2

The Battle

"Sailor Star Fire I'm going to get rid of you this time you stupid Bitch!!" Sailor Lightning Star yelled.

"Oh I'm so scared." Sailor Star Fire said tauntingly. Then Sailor Lightning Star pulled out her sward and was about to attack Sailor Star Fire when she noticed several people had surrounded her.

"Oh to bad she's noticed you girls. Come on out." Sailor Star Fire said. And several sailor scouts came out in to the open.

"Who are you people?" Sailor Blue Rainbow asked.

"I'm Sailor Black Heart." A girl with black hair dun up like Sailor Moon's said.

"I'm Sailor Midnight." A girl who kind of reminded Sailor Lightning Star of Sailor Mars.

"I'm Sailor Blue Venus." A girl said with brown hair and green eyes.

"And I'm Sailor Dark Rainbow." A girl who looked exactly like Sailor Blue Rainbow said.

"Sailor Blue Rainbow. Did you forget to tell me you have a twin or some thing." Sailor Lightning Star said confused looking back to Sailor Blue Rainbow.

"I don't have one!" Sailor Blue Rainbow said completely stunned and confused. Sailor Lightning Star turned back around to Sailor Star Fire.

"So you had to recruit help didn't you." Sailor Lightning Stars said with a smirk on her face.

"Why you little twit. Even when I out number you, you find some way of being a smart-ass to me!!" Sailor Star Fire yelled.

"So your point's what?" Sailor Lightning Star said.

"You don't out number us. We're even not counting Sailor Mercury. And in the Name of the Moon…" Sailor Moon said but was cut off.

"SHUT UP!! Meat ball head. She has my team out numbered. You're worthless in this fight. So just stand there and act like you have some intelligence would ya, meatball head."

"Hey lightning twit. I take that offensive!" Sailor Black Heart said.

"Hey black meatball head did I ask you!" Sailor Lightning Star said.

"Hey stop insulting my team." Sailor Star Fire whined.

"Well what do you call your team Sailor Star Fire? Reject Sailor Tramps!" Sailor Lightning Star said and smirked at the anger of Sailor Star Fire.

"No you…never mind. We're called the…" Sailor Star Fire said but was cut off by Sailor Lightning Star.

"Oh, Oh, Oh…I know, I know Sailor Bitch Scouts…right." Sailor Lightning Star said very pleased with her self. She had pissed Sailor Star Fire off.

<Perfect! She can never fight good when she's pissed.> Sailor Lightning Star thought and laughed at her accomplishment.

::: Are you trying to piss her off Sailor Lightning Star?::: Sailor Blue Rainbow asked with out speaking. (The Crystal Star Scouts can talk telepathically.)

::: Yes! I am!::: Sailor Lightning Star said back.

::: But why! Don't do that!::: Sailor Magical Earth whined.

::: Oh shut up Sailor Magical Earth! she's doing exactly what she's supposed to be doing. Protecting your lazy, weak, chicken ass!::: Star Knight said when he came to.

<Damion!!> Sailor Lightning Star thought as she spun around in surprise.

"Star knight are you all right?" Sailor Lightning Star asked in a worried tone.

"I'm going to kill you!!!" Sailor Star Fire yelled then attacked Sailor Lightning Star.

"You know you never told me the name of your scouts or did I guess right…Sailor Bitch Scouts." Sailor Lightning Star said as she protected her self with her sward.

"DAMN YOU!!!! WE'RE CALLED THE DEATH SCOUTS!!!" Sailor Star Fire yelled.

"Oh OK! What ever Sailor Bitch Scouts." Sailor Lightning Star said then attacked Sailor Star Fire. Sailor Blue Rainbow attacked Sailor Dark Rainbow. Sailor Black Heart attacked Rainbow knight. Sailor Blue Venus attacked Star Knight. And Sailor Midnight attacked Sailor Magical Earth and Earth knight at the same time.

"You better call your little bitch Sailor Blue Venus off before I kill her and you." Sailor Lightning Star said.

"Make me." Sailor Star Fire said. At this point Sailor Lightning Star was pissed and Lightning started to bounce around her.

"I mean it Sailor Star Fire. I'm not our mother. I will kill you." Sailor Lightning Star said.

"OUR!!!" every one yelled in unison. And that just made Sailor Lightning Star madder. Her hair started to glow and it changed color to crimson. And she had pure hate in her eyes for her sister. Sailor Star Fire figured it was time to go.

"Death Scouts lets go!" Sailor Star Fire yelled. And all five of them ran like hell getting away from Sailor Lightning Star.

<Damn I'm a Super Crystal Star Scout.> Super Sailor Lightning Star thought as she looked at her hands. She turned around to see every one looking at her funny.

"What?" Super Sailor Lightning Star asked sweetly. Then every one moved so she could see Star Knight. He was lying on the ground again, but this time because of a sward being stabbed threw his ribs.

"Uh… Star Knight…" Super Sailor Lightning Star said and ran over to him.

"Sailor Lightning Star your hair it's changed…" Star Knight said and winced in pain.

"Glad you noticed now lay still and be quiet for a moment." Super Sailor Lightning Star said and smiled at Star Knight. Super Sailor Lightning Star put her hands on Star Knights chest and closed her eyes. The two started to glow a bright blue. It was so bright that all the sailor scouts had to turn their gazes away. When every one turned back they saw Sailor Lightning Star helping Damion up.

"All right Crystal Star Scouts lets turn back to our normal forms." Sailor Lightning Star said and transformed back in to Hoshi. The others followed suite. Hoshi started to walk with the others. Every one was laughing and going on except Hoshi. She was more preoccupied by staying on her feet and not her face.

When they all got to the bus station every one went their separate ways home. Hoshi being her luck had missed the only bus that went near her house so she had to walk home.

"See you later Hoshi." Miroke said and got on a bus. She had noticed some thing wrong with Hoshi but thought she could get home safely.

"Later Miroke." Hoshi said trying to be cheerful.

"See you tomorrow Hoshi." Damion said and smiled at her.

"Why of course." Hoshi said and smiled then winked at him. Then she started home.

When she got half way home she collapsed. Miroke, Damion, Kentara, Erik and Derek all felt a sharp pain in their stomach. But they paid it no mind at all.

The Next Morning.

"No Mrs. Suncrest I don't know where Hoshi is. But I'll call the others you call the cops and do a missing person thing." Miroke said very worried.

<I knew I shouldn't have left her.> Miroke thought. Miroke called Damion, Erik, Derek, Amy, Serina, and Kentara to see if they knew any thing about Hoshi. But they didn't. They all decided to go look for her.

All the students to their high school were leaving home for school. A bunch of students were gathered around at a place they'd never be usually, and that's what drew Damion's attention to them.

"Hey what's wrong with that girl?" one student asked.

"Yeah why is she here." Another said. And Damion pushed his way threw the crowd and spotted Hoshi laying on the ground unconscious.

"Hoshi!!" Damion yelled then kneeled down beside her and shook her a bit. But she didn't wake up. So he picked her up and started for the hospital.