Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon & the Cryistal Star Scouts ❯ Hoshi, Yokita & the Hospital ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Moon

Chapter 3

Hoshi, Yokita and the Hospital

Damion ran into the hospital with Hoshi in his arms.

"Some one help her." Damion said when he got to the front desk.

"OK! Come with me." A nurse said and walked into a room. He followed her then put Hoshi on the bed. Then the nurse went to get a doctor.

***********

Hoshi woke up and looked around. Then spotted Damion looking at her worried.

"Damion? What's wrong? Where am I?" Hoshi asked.

"You're at the hospital. You were unconscious on the ground. When I found you." Damion said. Then Hoshi looked down at her arm.

"How long have I been here?" Hoshi asked realizing that there was no IV. in her arm.

"A minute or two." Damion said confused. Then the doctor walked in with a nurse behind her with several needles on a tray.

"Oh n…no you don't." Hoshi said and jumped off the bed and away from the doctor.

"She seems pretty healthy to me." The doctor said and looked at the nurse.

"She was unconscious when he brung her in." the nurse said. Hoshi moved behind Damion. The nurse walked over beside Damion with a tray of needles then put it down. She picked one up and turned to Hoshi and smiled. Hoshi jumped over the bed and ran out the door then ran out of the hospital stopping at a tree then leaned against it to catch her breath. Miroke spotted her and ran over to her.

"Hoshi are you all right? Where have you been?" Miroke asked. Hoshi looked up to Miroke and smiled.

"Finely some one I trust." Hoshi said then fell to her knees still trying to catch her breath.

"Hoshi! What happened to you?" Miroke asked.

"Well she was in the hospital a minute ago." Damion said with a smirk on his face.

"W…what are you smirking at?!" Hoshi said.

"Oh nothing. I just know what scares Hoshi Suncrest now." Damion said and Hoshi gasped.

"What are you talking about Damion?" Miroke asked.

"Hoshi is afraid of…" Damion said but was cut off.

"Nothing." Hoshi said and gave Damion a death glare.

"Damion what's she afraid of?" Miroke asked.

"She's scared of…" Damion said but was attacked by Hoshi.

"You finish that sentence and you'll wish you were dead, Damion Dale Toshu." Hoshi said in a threatening tone as she straddled him on the ground.

"OK, OK! I won't say you're afraid of needles." Damion said. Hoshi wrapped her hands around his neck trying to strangle him to death.

"H…H…Hoshi…I can't br…breath." Damion whined while trying to get some air.

"That's the point!" Hoshi said then was grabbed by Miroke and pulled her off of Damion, who was laying on the ground gasping for breath. Miroke stated to laugh.

"What the hell is so funny?!" Hoshi asked very annoyed.

"Oh nothing… your afraid of needles…" Miroke said and started laughing again. Hoshi jerked away from Miroke and started home.

"Hey wait where are you going?" Miroke asked.

"Home!" Hoshi snapped.

"Hoshi wait we have school today!" Miroke yelled after Hoshi.

"I don't care!" Hoshi yelled and continued to walk home.

***********

<Oh man…now they're all going to make fun of me> Hoshi thought.

'Yeah just imagine what you're going to get from Kentara and Derek.' A little voice said.

'Oh shut up! Did I ask you!?' Hoshi asked the voice in her head.

'Man think of meatball head, your sister, your scouts, Serina's scouts, and the Death scouts.' The voice said.

'Shut up! And they are the sailor bitch scouts. Stupid.' Hoshi said to the voice again.

'Make me. And they're called the Death scouts. You're just a normal girl you can't be the all powerful person you have fears of your own.' The voice said.

'I'm the leader of the Crystal Star Scout and the Princess of the Crystal Star Kingdom. I don't have time for fears or of my scouts and people doubting me because I'm afraid of something. I'm not supposed to afraid of needles or any thing else.' Hoshi said to the voice again.

<That's why I don't tell them what I'm afraid of.> Hoshi thought as she walked in the door of her house.

**********

"Hoshi Shae Suncrest! Get your butt in here young lady!!!" her step mother yelled.

<Maybe I should have gone to school.> Hoshi thought as she turned and walked into the living room.

"Yes?" Hoshi asked politely.

"Where in hell have you been you stupid little bitch!!" her step mother yelled. Hoshi was used to being called a little bitch, brat, slut, whore, ECT… even though she was a verging. She just ignored her step mom. Yeah her step mom, who insisted on being called her mother, worried when she was out all night because Hoshi always came home. But her step mom could really care less about her.

"Out! I don't know ask Damion he's the one that found me." Hoshi said then was slapped across the face.

"So you little slut this is about Damion! That's where you were with that Bastered!" her step-mom yelled. Hoshi's hair started to wave around because of her anger.

"Look you stupid Bitch! I could really care less what you call me but you don't insult my friends. And if you ever lay a hand on me again I'll beak it! Got that!!" Hoshi yelled and turned then walked back out of the house.

"Where do you think you're going!? Come back here I'm not done with you!" her step-mom yelled.

"What the fuck ever you fucking bitch!" Hoshi yelled back to her and continued to walk. Hoshi walked until she found herself at school.

<What the hell might as well go in.> Hoshi thought and walked into the school. She walked to her first class then walked in.

"You're late." The teacher said.

"So! What are you going to do about it!" Hoshi said she was still very mad and the teacher and the class could tell she was mad.

"Just go sit down." The teacher said.

"Good choice!" Hoshi said and walked to the back of the room and sat down.

"That's not your seat!" the teacher said.

"Point!" Hoshi said.

"OK! You can sit there. Now every one get out your books." The teacher said and every one got out their books except Hoshi.

"Hoshi where is your book?" the teacher asked.

"At home!" Hoshi snapped then took a deep breath.

"Mr. Yokita can I barrow a book?" Hoshi asked calming herself down.

"Why yes of course." Mr. Yokita said afraid if he'd said 'No!' she would have yelled at him again.

**********

Hoshi's first Three classed were like that. Then came lunch. Hoshi went up on the roof because she didn't want to put up with all those idiotic students.

"Hoshi Suncrest please come to the office!" she heard the intercom say but ignored it.

"Hoshi Suncrest please come to the office it's about your little sister!" the intercom said and Hoshi spun around and ran down the stairs. She ran into a group of students that wouldn't move willingly so she moved them. Hoshi ran into the office and looked at the receptions desk.

"Hoshi Suncrest?" the women setting behind the desk asked.

"Yes what's wrong with Yokita?" Hoshi asked worried.

"Come in here the principal must talk to you about it." The women said.

"All I want to know is what's wrong with her!" Hoshi snapped. And followed the women.

"Hoshi Shae Suncrest?" the Principal asked.

"Yes what's wrong with Yokita?" Hoshi asked very worried at this point.

"She is in the hospital with a concussion and several bruises and scratches." The principal said and Hoshi plopped down on the floor.

"What happened to her?" Hoshi asked on the verge of tears.

"Your mother! She beat the crap out of her." The Principal said and looked at Hoshi.

"That god damn bitch she had it!!" Hoshi yelled and ran out of the office. Then she ran into the other Crystal Star Scouts.

"Hoshi what's wrong with Yokita?" Miroke asked noticing Hoshi crying.

"Mom if you can here me get you sorry ass down here. Before I kill that damn bitch you stuck us with!!" Hoshi yelled then Damion grabbed her so she couldn't leave.

"Let me go damn it. I need to get to Yokita!!" Hoshi yelled and struggled to get out of Damion's arms.

"Hoshi calm down! What happened?" Damion asked and Hoshi just went limp and fell to the floor crying.

"Hoshi what's wrong with Yokita?" Damion asked. Then a women appeared in front of Hoshi.

"Hoshi! What's wrong?" the woman asked as she kneeled down in front of Hoshi.

"Mother… Yokita…she's in the hospital because of that bitch you put us with." Hoshi looked up at her mother who was now very angry. Her mother grabbed Hoshi's chin and moved her face to where she could examine it.

"And evidentially she's hit you too recently." Her mother said.

"Yes but Yokita's the one we need to worry about." Hoshi said as her mother helped her up off the floor.

"Excuse me are you this girls mother." The principal asked.

"Yes I am. Why?" Hoshi's mother asked.

"You are under arrest." He said.

"No! this is our real mother. That bitch that we live with is our faster mother as you can say." Hoshi said and stepped between the principal and her mother.

"OK! Are you sure?" the principal asked.

"What could she be unsure about?" Hoshi's mother asked.

*******

Authors Note: hey there…please review and tell me what you think of this chapter.