Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon: The Harper Saga ❯ Attack on Tokyo Campus ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Moon: The Harper Saga
 
This is not an insult to Nakao-sama. This is my sorry-assed attempt to write a sixth season to the already perfect Sailor Moon. It stands to reason that I do not own Sailor Moon. However, the other warriors of light belong to me and I will use them for my manga. My cousin (who is my partner in this deal) and my best friend (who bugs me to post this and helps me with Japanese) are with me in this idea.
 
This was meant to be a movie complete with a soundtrack. However, the royalty would have been a bitch to pay. I also do not own the music. It is better to listen to the recommended music as you read so that you can get the feeling that I want to invoke. Most of it is Sailor Moon but some belong to Star Ocean, Kingdom Hearts and more. Look them up on the internet sometime.
 
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please review and when you review, if you liked it, please tell me what you liked so that I can add more of it. If you didn't, tell me and I will remove it or change it. Make suggestions to me. I'm a reasonable guy. I want you to like reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this.
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE: I made a mistake in Chapter 3. It is suppose to be Mercury Blizzard Sonata. Very sorry for that.
 
Attack on Tokyo Campus
 
The silent stalker creeps in the room. Mindful of the prey, she tiptoes across the floor. There, she can see two figures in a bed intertwined in each other. With cat-like languorousness, she moves closer and closer, crawling on all fours across the bed. She opens her mouth, ready to strike.
 
(Music: Chibi-Chibi parts 1 and 2 from Sailor Moon)
 
“Haruka-papa, Michiru-mama, it's time to take me to school.” She yells at the top of her lungs.
 
Hotaru went through the same routine everyday, waking up her surrogate parents, demanding to be taken to school. Haruka stirs from her sleep and she lets go of her lover. Michiru, bereft of the warmth, unconsciously snuggles closer to the sandy-blonde woman in an effort to stave off consciousness. “Isn't it the parents who need to wake up the children?”
 
The dark-haired girl whacks her papa lightly. “You are just a lazy bones, Haruka-papa. Besides, I couldn't sleep. Today is the first day of high school.”
 
Haruka opens her sleepy cobalt eyes and sees her daughter dressed in the traditional sailor uniform, her hair brushed so that it looked silky smooth. It is with this figure that Haruka realizes her daughter is growing up. She fights back tears of joy. “You win, hime-chan! Let us get dressed.”
 
Hotaru runs downstairs, waiting for her parents to take her to school. The cobalt-eyed woman shakes her lover awake. Michiru opens her sleepy eyes. “Time to get up.” Haruka smiles at her lover. “It is hime-chan's first day of high school.”
 
Michiru yawns and stretches her limbs to wash away the kinks from her body. “Give me five minutes.”
 
Ten minutes later, the cobalt-eyed woman and the aquamarine beauty come down the stairs, Haruka dressed in a blue t-shirt and green slacks and Michiru dressed a green blouse and matching skirt. They survey the house. The only other person in the area was the dark haired girl known as Tomoe Hotaru. “If you looking for Setsuna-mama, she went to Lani's, working on a design for the winter season. (A/N: Read Finding Setsuna Love to understand.)”
 
“Isn't the high school close to the middle school that Chibiusa is attending?” Michiru asks. The two girls were really close, almost like sisters. “It is right next door!” Hotaru squeals. “I'll get so see her everyday.”
 
“Are you ready, hime-chan?” Haruka inquires. The violet-eyed girl nods her head in affirmation. The three of them jump into the yellow convertible, driving towards the high school, greeting the September morning.
 
(Music: Saint Tail 1st opening)
 
A boy with red shoulder blade length hair spiking in different directions is walking towards a familiar house. It was here that a cute rabbit ran into him. He walks to the door of the Tsukino and rings the doorbell. A boy with light brown hair answers the door. Tsukino Shingo, now fifteen, had grown physically since three years ago. His shoulders got broader, his voice got deeper, and his physique became more defined. His eyes, a light green just like his sister's, shine, lighting up his face. He is dressed in a school vest, school slacks, and a school shirt. Holding a knapsack on his back, he surveys the redhead teen. “Can I help you?” he asks, not recognizing the teen.
 
“Does Tsukino Usagi-san live here?” the redhead asks. Shingo raises his eyebrow. Why would some teenager his age want something from his sister? “Who's asking?”
 
“Soryuju Pyros!” the teen responds. Just then, a noise akin to the sound of someone coming down a flight of stairs is heard. A teenage girl with long pink hair can be seen from outside the porch. Pyros waves to the girl. “Ohayo, Tsukino-san.” At the sound of her name, the Pink Sugar girl turns around and smiles. “Ohayo, Soryuju-kun! What are you doing here?” she asks.
 
“I was walking to school and since your house is on my way, I thought that we could keep each company on our way to school.” As he continues to speak, he circles the ground with his foot. “That is if you want to.” He adds as an afterthought.
 
The Pink Sugar girl smiles at him, though a hint of red was on her face. “That would be nice.” She looks at Shingo, remembering that she promised him that she would walk with him to school. “Do you mind if Shingo-kun walks with us? He goes to the high school next door.”
 
Pyros analyzes this new variable to the equation. He was hoping to spend some more time with the Pink Sugar girl outside of school. However, with her older brother, now that was not possible. However, he will not bemoan his fate. The hedgehog-haired teen was determined to enjoy the time with the cute rabbit.
 
“No, I don't mind. The more the merrier, right?”
 
The three of them were heading in the direction of the school when a familiar yellow convertible stops in front of them. Haruka, Michiru and Hotaru are in the car.
 
“Ohayo, Chibiusa-chan, Shingo-kun!” the sandy-blonde smiles. Michiru looks at the spiky redhead. There is something of with him, but she wouldn't dwell on it right now. The aquamarine beauty plasters a forced smile on her face. “Would you guys like a lift?” she inquires. Chibiusa's eyes shine with delight. The Pink Sugar girl turns to the redhead hedgehog. “Soryuju-kun, do you mind?” She looks at him with hopeful eyes. Pyros sighed inwardly. His plans on getting to know her better are becoming slimmer and slimmer. “If you don't mind.”
 
“I wouldn't have offered if I mind. Hop in!” the aquamarine beauty smiled. The three teens greet Hotaru and proceed to sit down. However, it was a bit difficult to fit the four growing teens in the back. Haruka was getting a little annoyed, so she comes up with the perfect idea. “Hotaru-chan, sit on Shingo-kun's lap and Chibiusa-chan, please sit on Soryuju-kun's lap.” The four teens blush as they move into their respective positions.
 
(Music: Koisuru Otomegokoro 4 from Sailor Moon)
 
Chibiusa's face is a constant red as she sits in the very warm lap of Soryuju Pyros. She had to admit, she liked the youth a little bit more than a friend should. As she sat against his chest, the Pink Sugar girl could feel the hard muscle than made his physique: six-pack chest, taut muscles, and strong biceps. She snuggles a bit deeper into his warmth, not enough for Soryuju-kun to notice though. Likewise, Pyros was very much liking Chibiusa's soft and lithe frame against his body, her lovely curves against his hard planes. This actually turned out better than he could have expected. He feels guilty that he is taking pleasure of this situation and is trying to concentrate on his breathing so that he could control his hormones and not embarrass himself. In the same way, Shingo and Hotaru were having a similar battle. Hotaru had never been against a man so intimately before. She only met Usagi's younger brother once, when she went to see Chibiusa at her house. It was only for a second and it evoked no feelings in her. Now that she is developing her womanly figure, her hormones found that they liked this guy. Shingo remembered Hotaru from her visit one time. She did not excite him like now. It is taking all of his self-control not to caress the body sitting on him. So to distract himself, he decides to strike up a conversation.
 
“Did you hear, Chibiusa, that Sailor Moon has returned after three years?” Shingo asks. Four sets of eyes darken at the mention of Sailor Moon. Pyros looks perplexed. “Who is Sailor Moon?” he asks, really confused at this discussion.
 
The car makes a sudden stop at a red light. All of the occupants of the car look at Pyros and he shrinks at his stupid question. “You have never heard of Sailor Moon, Soryuju-kun?” Chibiusa ask incredulously. Surely everyone has heard of Sailor Moon. The look of Pyros's face says that he is embarrassed by the question. “Haven't you lived in Japan? Your family name is Japanese, is it not?”
 
(Music: Princess no Tame Ni part 1 from Sailor Moon)
 
“Actually, my family lives in Korea.” Pyros explains. He did not want to lie to the Pink Sugar girl. However, the truth was much more unbelievable. “My grandfather was a member of the Japanese military after World War II and was assigned to watch the 36 parallel in Korea. There he fell in love with my grandmother. He moved to South Korea and they had my father. I've lived in Korea all my life. Then I was chosen for a student-exchange program. I chose to study in Japan for a year.” Pyros sighs. He did not like to talk about his father. It brought up some sad memories.
 
Chibiusa notices the change in his eyes. Before she could change her mind, she latches her arms around the fiery-haired youth. “I'm sorry that if I brought some unhappy memories, Pyros-kun.” Pyros is shocked that she would offer him some comfort and is also shocked that she called him by his given name, so he returns the embrace by wrapping his arms around Chibiusa, returning the hug. “That's okay, Chibiusa-chan! You didn't mean to!” he whispers into her ear, oblivious to the other passengers most likely staring at him. He knew that it was bad to take advantage of this situation but who knows if she should show him anymore comfort. Chibiusa is having a similar problem. She wanted to show the boy some consolation, not flirt with him. Reluctantly, the two part from each other's arms. With no provocation, Chibiusa begins to laugh. Pyros looks at her quizzically. “Why are you laughing, Tsukino-san?” he asks. She looks at him with a giggle face. “You do realize that you called me Chibiusa-chan?” He blushes deeply. “Yeah, but you called me Pyros-kun.” Chibiusa blushes also.
 
Haruka and Michiru were purposely keeping out of the conversation. They were observing Soryuju Pyros. From all of his actions, he could not be more than what he said. He was darker than normal Japanese people but had Oriental features, supporting his claim to be Korean. He seriously had never heard of Sailor Moon, which would prove that he knew nothing of their secret. However, there was an uneasy air about him. Perhaps there was something in his past that made him uncomfortable concerning his father.
 
“So, Soryuju-kun,” Haruka interjects, “your grandfather is Japanese.” The redhead turns to the sandy-haired driver. “Hai! My family name means `Gathering of Dragons.' My first name comes from the Greek for fire. So, I would be Gathering of Fire Dragons.”
 
The convertible stops at Juuban Junior High School and the four teens exit the car. Pyros turns around to the people who drove him to school. “Arigato, umm, I didn't catch your names.”
 
“Tenoh Haruka!” answers the sandy-haired driver. “Kaioh Michiru!” answers the aquamarine passenger. “Arigato, Tenoh-san, Kaioh-san.” The redhead bows appreciatively as the convertible speeds away.
 
Pyros and Chibiusa head towards the junior high while Shingo and Hotaru head towards the high school. Chibiusa has a bright idea. “How about the four of us meet for lunch?” The four teens agree and head to their respective school. Pyros places a hand on Chibiusa's shoulder. The Pink Sugar girl turns around and sees the smiling face of the fiery hedgehog. “I wouldn't mind if you called me Pyros-kun.” She smirks back at him. “Then you have to call me Chibiusa-chan.” “Deal!”
 
Haruka and Michiru are heading to the college. “Kawaii!” Michiru whispers as she leans her head into her lover's shoulder. “Ahh, young love is so cute.” Haruka turns to her soul mate and places her hand on Michiru's. “Did you happen to notice how our hime-chan was blushing the entire ride while she was sitting on top of Shingo-kun's lap?”
 
“How interesting is it that our hime-chan is attracted to our future queen's brother.” Michiru quips. In a second, her face becomes serious. “What about Soryuju?” she asks. “Our princess seems to be falling in love with him!”
 
Haruka's cobalt eyes darken a bit. “It seems that he is telling bits of truth. But I don't trust him completely. He looked extremely serious when he asked the question about Sailor Moon.”
 
“He has an aura similar to the Dragon Warrior.” Michiru reminds her lover. “Perhaps we should have Setsuna keep tabs on Soryuju.”
 
The sound of a motorcycle is heard by the two. Haruka and Michiru turn around to see two people on a motorcycle. The person driving the bike takes of the helmet to reveal long ebony hair with violet streaks running across it. “Do you know where Tokyo Liberal Arts College is?” the purple-streaked man asks Haruka.
 
“Sure,” the sandy blonde replies, “just follow us. We are heading to the same place.” Haruka speeds off in the direction of the college with a motorcycle trailing behind her, leaving a whip of purple and baby-blue in the bike's wake.
 
(Music: Yuna's Theme from Final Fantasy X)
 
On the lush green campus early in the morning, an odango-haired woman is stirring about the campus. She is looking for a certain woman. Tsukino Usagi, who normally was not up at this time, woke up at five to take some calming methods from her Theater professor, Sakura Nicola. When she goes inside the classroom, she sees a note on the board.
 
This is the first test. I had you wake up early in the morning to condition your body to be up at this time. Meet me at the quads at 8:30. I shall be there and the exercises will begin. Sakura Nicola
 
At first, Usagi is steamed that she couldn't get a few minutes more sleep. However, she realized that it was probably for her own good. She got herself a light breakfast, well by her standards, which would have fed a normal person. She didn't know what the training would consist of and it would be best to do the exercise with something in her stomach.
 
At the appointed time, Usagi sees a woman with long golden hair doing some type of tai chi very slowly and purposely. She is dressed in navy blue sweatpants and a green short sleeves shirt. As if she sensed her, Nicola stops her katas and looks at her. “Ohayo, Tsukino-san.” The long-haired professor smiles. Usagi bows deeply. “Ohayo, Nicola-sensei.”
 
“Are you ready?” she asks the future queen. The blue-eyed princess nods. “Okay, get into the neutral position which looks like this.” She brings her hands together as if she were praying. Usagi copies her movements. “Now take a deep breath and raise your hands in the air.” Nicola elevates her hands as she breathes slowly, lifting her right leg in the air. The blue-eyed woman continues to follow, but she struggles to keep her leg in the air and falls on her butt, landing with a loud oomph! The green-eyed professor lowers her leg slowly and turns around. She smiles at the odango woman. “Do not worry about getting your leg that high. You don't have the balance yet.”
 
The two continue to do katas, unaware that there are two eyes watching them, cobalt and sea green.
 
In a dorm room shared with Usagi, Minako hears the ringing of her alarm clock, signifying that it is 10:00 and her class with Sakura-sensei starts at 5:00, having reading to finish in that class. She groggily gets out of bed, expecting to find Usagi snoring away. She didn't and that shocked her. The door to her room opened and the person in question walks through all sweaty. “I'm going to take a shower.” Minako's mouth drops to the floor. “You were up before me.” She nearly shrieks. The self-proclaimed Goddess of Love begins to pale. Surely this is a sign of the Apocalypse. Usagi ignores her roommate and heads to the shower.
 
(Music: Mienai Bara from Utena)
 
There are two students wandering aimlessly across the campus, a man and a woman, both with long hair. The man has long ebony hair that reaches his hips with violet streaks running along the mane. He has bangs running along the front of his head, also streak with purple highlights. His skin was brazen by the sun. His eyes, just like certain parts of his hair, were like two amethyst jewels that held humor. The purple-streaked man was wearing a tight black t-shirt, showing of his medium build, and comfortable jeans. He knows that he looks good and the clothes flaunt that. Around his neck is a medallion that looks like a silver angel. The woman next to him has long hair reaching her hips as well. She tied her baby-blue hair with ebony roots into a simple ponytail. Her skin was a mocha color. Her eyes were a beautiful baby blue, like the sky when it is a clear day. The ponytail woman wore a hunter green vest/shirt that ended to her midriff, showing her firm stomach, and leather pants, teasing people with glimpses of lovely and toned legs. Around her neck is a medallion that looks like a golden horse with wings.
 
They seem to be arguing about something. “Saigen-kun,” the woman sighs, “we have walked across this same place. We need to ask for directions. We are lost.” The man known as Saigen stops and smiles at the woman. “My dear Kiara-chan,” he replies “we are not lost.” Kiara looks at him incredulously. “We are just on the way to find the right path.”
 
Kiara lets out an exasperated sigh and shakes her head. Obviously, if they are going to find where their counselor is, she was going to need to take charge. Pulling Saigen by the hair and ignoring his pleas of desisting, Kiara looks for someone to ask for directions. Ironically, it is the same people that helped them find the college in the first place. The man that was in the driver's seat had sandy-blonde hair that was a bit unkempt and cobalt eyes. The woman had beautiful aquamarine hair and green eyes.
 
Kiara clears her throat to get the attention of the other two. Haruka and Michiru turn around. “Excuse me, we are looking for someone.” Kiara asks.
 
Haruka looks at her. “Who are you looking for? Maybe I can help!” The boyish blonde gives her a most charming smile, innocently flirting with her. “Yeah,” the brunette drawls unsure on what the blonde is doing. “I am looking for Sakura Nicola. She is our guidance counselor. Do you know where her office is?”
 
Haruka and Michiru's eyes narrow a bit. It was a bit suspicious for these new students to be looking for her. Haruka and Michiru had a suspicion that the Shakespearian professor was not all that she appeared to be. Something about the long-haired educator just didn't sit right with the two. “Her office is in the Theater/Auditorium building down near the main building.” Haruka points out the building. Kiara bows low and pulls Saigen in that direction, ignoring his pleas.
 
The sea and sky duo look at these two very strangely. Apparently, there was something deeper than a friendship with those two.
 
Finally finding their way through the Theater/Auditorium building, Kiara and Saigen are outside the door of their counselor, Sakura Nicola. The violet-streaked man knocks on the door and immediately, it opens to reveal the golden-haired beauty with her locks cascading to her knees. She smiles and motions for the two to come inside.
 
(Music: Friends in My Heart from Kingdom Hearts)
 
“Haven't seen you in a long time, Saigen-kun and Kiara-kun.” Nicola grins. Kiara shoots a look at the amethyst-eyed man. “Well, we would have been here sooner if someone, namely a Baka Ninja, knew where he was going.”
 
Saigen smiles at the mocha-skin woman. “But you don't understand my beautiful archer,” he speaks nonchalantly. “The journey is just as fun as getting there. Don't you agree, Nikki-kun?”
 
The professor laughs deeply. “I'm keeping out of this!” The ponytail woman shakes her head. “Where is the Son of Thunder?” she inquires. The golden-haired woman holds up her hand. “He isn't here. The Lion is hunting somewhere else.”
 
“Aw,” Saigen mocks. “I haven't seen him in a while.”
 
Nicola's face becomes serious. “Do not worry about him. You shall see him soon, Ninja. You have a mission to complete. We need to find her before they do.”
 
There is a rap on the door. “Come in, it's open.” Nicola speaks. A woman with short blue hair enters. “Ah, Samantha-san” says the long-haired woman. She waves to the two others in her office. “This is Ashenron Saigen and Luna Kiara. They will be joining us in class for the semester.”
 
The blue-haired woman shakes the hand of the two other long-haired people in the room. “I hope we can get along perfectly.” Saigen grabs her hand and gives it a gentle kiss, his voice coming out a bit husky. “I hope so, too.” He winks at her and gives her back the appendage. Samantha blushes to her roots. “Um, um, I gotta go!” she stutters and runs out of the office.
 
Nicola giggles like a schoolgirl and Kiara rolls her eyes. “You're such a flirt, Saigen-kun.” The golden-haired laughs. Her eyes narrow. The two look at her with all gravity. “Is she the next target?” asks the ponytail woman.
 
“The Son of Thunder said that Fate-sama came to him in a dream.” Nicola looks beyond them as if trying to remember something. “He said that the Summoners are going to change their tactics. They will attack those who have never been kissed.”
 
“White angels?” Saigen asks with his voice laced with amusement. “I can't believe in this day and age those exist.” The violet-eyed man remembers the woman whose hand he kissed. “She was a white angel, interesting.” Kiara looks at Nicola. “Why white angels?” Nicola shrugs her shoulders. “The Son of Thunder told me that the Summoners believe that the soul is corrupted after a person receives their first kiss.”
 
Kiara heads out the door. “See you in class, Nikki-kun.” “What do you have right now, Kiara-kun?” the green-eyed professor inquires. “Oh, I have Psych right now.” “All right! Just don't freak out the professor with your abilities.” Her emphasis on the word abilities made the baby blue-eyed woman laugh heartily. “I can't promise anything.” She leaves the office.
 
Saigen and Nicola stay in the room. He takes off his backpack and fishes out two beautiful golden claws, giving it to the emerald-eyed professor. “We found it when we were at Spira. I believe that it is the Garadeen weapon, Oricon Claws. Please give them to the Son of Thunder.” She nods and smiles like a mother would. “So, Saigen-kun, what do you have right now?”
 
“Well, I have Surrealistic Painting right now.” The amethyst-eyed man winks at her. She playfully kicks him out. “Then go!”
 
(Music: Imperial Garden from Star Ocean 3)
 
Medea is pacing around her courtyard. A woman with pale-blonde hair appears before the throne. In her hands is a seashell-head staff. Her name is Megiddo.
 
“My queen,” Megiddo reports “Apollyon is dead.” Medea shrugs her shoulders. “He is expendable. But now, Megiddo, it is up to you to find the Harper.”
 
“I will, my queen. However, I will not use Apollyon's antiquated method. He was just choosing random people without any separation at all.” She pulls out a small rectangular parchment. “This is called the White Angel detector. All souls are contaminated when they are kissed for the first time. A person that has never been kissed has a better chance of holding the Harper than a contaminated one.”
 
Medea nods her head in approval. “That is a good plan. Now go, and fulfill my wishes.” In a puff of smoke, Megiddo disappears.
 
In Brittinia-meijin's class, the silver-braided man is explaining today's lesson. Chibiusa, Pyros, Momo, Kyusuke, and Raiden are taking notes. “The three prominent gods of the Hindu faith” Brittinia lectures “are Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva. Brahma represents creation, Vishnu represents life and the present, and Shiva represents destruction and death.”
 
The bell rings, signaling to the children that lunch is here. The class runs out of Brittinia-meijin's clutches. “Don't forget to do all of the questions on page 20. That's for homework.”
 
With the class empty, Brittinia proceeded to clean up everything. Having taught all of his classes for the day, he had lunch and the other two periods to himself. He heads to the school parking lot. There is a beautiful, black motorcycle waiting for him. It has a decal of a lion with wings on the right side and an Egyptian Sphinx with wings on the left side. He attaches his helmet to his head and rides off into the horizon, leaving trails of three silver wisps in his wake.
 
Chibiusa, Pyros, Momo and Kyusuke exit the school building. Chibiusa turns to her friends, Momo and Kyusuke. “Momo-chan, Kyusuke-kun, do you mind if we eat lunch with a friend of mine?” she asks, adding a cute puppy-dog eyes with her request. Looking into her would make even the heart of her friend and guardian, Meioh Setsuna, acquiesce to her demands. They look into her face and their defenses fall. “All right, Chibiusa-chan” Momo pleads. “Just turn off the puppy eyes.”
 
Chibiusa raises her fists in the air in triumph. “Yatta” she yells at the top of her lungs as she grabs Momo and Pyros's hands with Kyusuke walking behind the two, running towards her destination, Juuban High School. Pyros blushes at the softness of her hand upon his. This must be his lucky day. “You're gonna like my friend. She's very sweet.” In a quick second, the four teenagers are in front of the high school as the students exit quickly to have lunch. Chibiusa spies a dark-haired girl. She waves at the form. “Hotaru-chan” she shouts. “We're over here.” Hotaru finds an auburn-haired teenager and motions for him to follow her. “Chibiusa-chan” she yells. “We're over here.” The dark-haired girl takes Shingo by the hand, mindful of the blush on her face.
 
Chibiusa motions to Hotaru and Shingo. “Momo-chan, Kyusuke-kun, this is Tomoe Hotaru-chan, my best friend and Tsukino Shingo, my … uh… cousin. Yeah, that's right” She laughs nervously and scratches her head as Momo and Kyusuke introduce themselves to the pair. Chibiusa pulls out a picnic blanket from out of her backpack. “Mako-chan always says that when it comes to food, it is better to be prepared.” The Pink Sugar girl answers the unspoken question.
 
The six proceed to open their bento lunches. Chibiusa has shrimp rolls and rice balls. Pyros has Buffalo wings and Mac & Cheese. Hotaru has teriyaki stir-fry. Shingo has chicken tenders and rice balls. Momo has lasagna and Kyusuke has cold pizza. Chibiusa sits next to Pyros and Hotaru, Pyros between Chibiusa and Momo, and Hotaru between Chibiusa and Shingo. They begin to eat while they were talking.
 
(To understand this part, read my other fanfic, Finding Setsuna Love.)
 
From the shadows, an emerald-haired woman looks on from afar. She sees young love blooming and is saddened a little. She remembers that person that she loves. However, her love had to go to South America to fulfill his dream of helping people. She can still see his dark, wild-thatched hair, that seductive body, and his gorgeous chocolate eyes. His name is Omojen Ivan, her own Doctor Love. She still hears from him once every two weeks. However, it has been almost three years since she had seen him and she is almost forgetting what he looks like. Whenever she saw something on television that had romance or Haruka and Michiru acting lovey-dovey with each other, her heart was pricked. Once, while was watching one of those American soap opera, she juxtaposed Ivan for the male character and herself for the female role. She would never let Haruka-tachi know about this. But whenever she was at her assigned post, the Door of Time, that was when she could cry and let loose the torrent in her soul. As much as she wanted him back, the Garnet Guardian knew that she could not force him to do anything, even though he probably would go with her. Love does not work like that. If he wanted to come back, it had to be of his own volition.
 
The Garnet Guardian is paying close attention to the fiery-haired youth. Haruka and Michiru suspected that he might the Dragon Warrior. From what she could feel, the youth did not emanate any particular energy, but it could be that he was hiding it. Setsuna continue to watch Small Lady and the redhead youth.
 
At Tokyo College, Usagi, Ami, and Kiara are in Professor Magi's Psychology class. To Usagi's surprise, it wasn't Ami that was answering all of the questions. In fact, she has not answered a single question. All of the questions were provided by a baby-blue haired woman. It was as if she could read the professor's mind.
 
“Class,” Magi asks “who came up with the Noble Savage theory?” Kiara's hand shoots up even before the Friend of Water processed the question. Magi nods at Kiara. “It was Rousseau,” Kiara explains to the class “that said that man was no more than an animal until it is brought up in civilization.” All of the class is in awe of the intelligence of the long-haired woman.
 
Time is exhaust for the Psych class and all of the students exit the classroom. Ami, intrigued by Kiara's obvious handle of Psychology, walks quickly to catch up to her. Usagi, trying to follow her super-smart friend, runs after her. When the Friend of Water finds the long-haired woman, she is standing next to an aquamarine beauty. A guy who has long ebony hair with purple streaks is talking to Michiru.
 
“Like I was saying in class, I like to draw nude paintings.” The long-haired man speaks.
 
The baby-blue haired woman rolls her eyes. Here we go again, she thinks. She knew that Saigen was a bit flirt. She would have to endure the adulation of all the campus women. It really worked her patience. The amethyst man did not make it any better by toying with their minds.
 
Michiru looks at him as if she were actually considering his offer. “I'm sure that you have an excellent body.” He croons soft enough that only the three of them can hear him. “Why don't we set up an appointment so I can paint your portrait?” Saigen smirks, thinking that he has her. Kiara thwacks him on the forehead. “Saigen-kun, don't you have to get the track field to try out?” The college boy pouts, mocking her. “Aww, Kiara-kun, you never let me have fun.” He said in a pseudo-bawling voice. He walks away quickly, acting like he was really hurt.
 
Usagi goes to Kiara's side. “You should apologize to him.” She says to the baby-blue haired woman. Said woman looks at the rabbit incredulously, like she had grown another head. “That was him being sarcastic. He does that sometimes.” Kiara answers. Ami moves to her side. “Luna-san, do you want to be a psychologist when you graduate college?” she asks. “Why do you say that?” the mocha-skinned woman inquires. “Well, you answered all of the questions correctly.”
 
Kiara looks down at her hand and reads the time of her watch. “I would like to continue this conversation some other time, but right now I have to go to archery practice.” The long-haired woman bows quickly and leaves the building.
 
Michiru looks at the two fellow Sailor Senshi. “Please, keep your distance from them.” The aquamarine goddess instructs. “I sense that they are not what they seem.” Usagi looks at the stern woman indignantly, her eyes filling with tears. “Michiru-san, would you please stop thinking that everyone that is not a Sailor Senshi cannot be trusted. Why can't you believe in the goodness of people?”
 
The Senshi of the Sea looks at her princess sympathetically. She didn't want to get into an argument with her because it would lead to something that maybe cannot be repaired. “Please understand that you are very important to me and I just don't want something to you. I am just looking out for you.”
 
Ami, keeping out of this battle of wills, decides that now is the time to intervene. “Michiru-san, not to mean you any disrespect, but you have no proof that Luna-san and the boy are against Sailor Moon.” Michiru starts to walk away. “It is just a feeling, Dolphin.”
 
(Music: Tuxedo Mirage, Orgel Fantasia Version)
 
Usagi walks outside on the lush and verdant campus, leaving Ami in Social Science facilities. There is a ring in her backpack. She digs out of her cell phone and looks at the incoming message.
 
“Mamo-chan,” she whispers. It has been four days since the two have seen each other, outside of that battle with the Akcolas and the summoner. The future king of Crystal Tokyo has been working as a waiter in the one of the finest restaurant in all of Japan. The tips are really good and he is securing a nest egg for his family.
 
She puts the phone to her ear. “Mamo-chan,” she speaks to the person on the other line. “Usako, how are you in college?” Mamoru asks. “I miss you, Mamo-chan. I want to see you.” She pleads, tears forming in her eyes.
 
“I have some time off in the afternoon. When I get out, I'll take you out to a romantic, candlelight dinner.” Usagi sighs. “Aishiteru, Mamo-chan!” “Aishiteru, Usako!”
 
An evil wind blows on Tokyo Campus. A woman with pale-blonde hair is dressed like a normal college student. “Well, it's time to get the target.”
 
She takes out the parchment in her pockets. It is glowing, leading her in the right direction.
 
The track field is being populated with college students, namely because of the world famous, Tenoh Haruka, is trying out for the Co-ed track team. There is also another spectacle on the field, the long haired Ashenron Saigen. Many of the girls are split between the two and unsure of whom to cheer for. The coach blows a whistle calling all the runners to him. “All right! We have two positions open on her team. The best two times for the four-hundred meter dash will get the spot.” He eyes the long haired college student. “Are you going to be able to run in that?” he spits.
 
Saigen smirks at him. “We will see, won't we?” He retorts. He turns to the bleachers where all of the students are waiting for the race to begin. He runs his hand through the long mane. “Does anyone have something to tie my hair with?” he asks and before the question left his lips, the entire college female population rushes towards him bearing something. One person gets there first, a certain long-haired blonde holding a red ribbon. Saigen smiles flirtatiously at her which makes her weak in the knees. “What a lovely color for a lovely woman.” He says as he takes the ribbon from her and ties it around his hair preventing his bangs from interfering with his sight. “I shall return it after the race. Wish me luck.” And with that, he waves at her and returns to the course. Minako sighs and returns to the bleachers, ignoring the screeches from the other girls. The Goddess of Love has struck again.
 
As Saigen is tying his hair, three jocks come to him and begin to crowd him. “Look at the long-haired girl.” One of them jeers. The other two join in. “He looks like one of those hippies in those American movies.” They get a huge laugh out of that. “Do you think that he can run with that hair?” The jocks laugh boisterously.
 
Saigen smiles at them. “As much as I appreciate the attention you boys are giving me, I should warn you that I'm already taken. But thanks, your flattery does SOO much for my ego.” And with that, the long-haired college student takes his place at the starting line, next to a familiar sandy blonde, leaving the three jocks to process what he said.
 
(Music: Sailor Senshi Dousi no Tairitu part 5 from Sailor Moon)
 
Haruka looks at the long-haired student. Once again, their paths cross. “I hope that you don't plan to catch me because I am the wind.” She smirks confidently. Saigen smiles at her. “Second place isn't so bad.” Saigen shrugs his shoulders. “I'm sure YOU'RE used to it by now.” He shoots a smug look at her. “May the best man win!” He laughs.
 
The runners crouch into position waiting for the starting gun to fire. They hear the shot fire and the runners take off. Already Haruka and Saigen have a commanding lead, between them, the race is neck and neck. The two look at each other. “Masaka!” Haruka thinks. “He is as fast as me.” “No way!” Saigen thinks to himself. “She shouldn't be as fast as me. I am the fastest.”
 
Some of the others runners, after seeing how far a lead the two have, give up, knowing that to try and catch up was a pointless effort.
 
The two continue running, each trying to overcome the other. They put on bursts of speed. However, it made no difference. They were equal as they cut the finishing tape. After the race is finished, they both collapse, breathing hard. In a flash, Michiru and Kiara are at their sides with a bottle full of water. The two runners drink it like people coming out of a desert.
 
“I did not expect someone to be as fast as I am.” Saigen admits. “Neither did I.” Haruka replies. There was something off about him when the two of them raced. It was as if power emanated from the long-haired college student. It was still his speed but she felt as if he was holding back like she was. If she ran at full speed, the power of the wind would release and she would become Sailor Uranus. Why did he hold back, she wonders.
 
The running of the coach stops her from continuing in that train of thought. “You two were excellent.” He shouts. The two runners look at him thinking, “Of course I was.” “You two beat the school best by 10 seconds. You two are definitely in. With you guys, Tokyo College will be unstoppable.” He laughs like a madman while Saigen and Haruka sweat-drop. “Practice will begin tomorrow.” The cackling coach calls out to them as he makes his way to wherever he needs to go.
 
Saigen turns to Haruka and offers his hand in friendship. “I will like a rematch some other time” He says to her. When the two of them connect, the purple-streaked man and the sandy blonde narrow their eyes at each other. Haruka notices that there is a medallion hanging from his neck, a silver angel.
 
Saigen turns to Kiara and the two leave. “I think that you should head to Archery practice, Kiara-chan.” Saigen tells the mocha-skinned woman. They head in the direction of the Archery field. The long-haired man notices that his medallion is out and puts it in his shirt. He sees the three jocks that teased him a few minutes earlier and calls out to them. “Hey, can you run with THAT hair?” he mocks and one of them throws an obscene gesture to him. Saigen laughs derisively.
 
Haruka and Michiru stay behind looking at the other two. “I felt something when he shook my hand.” Haruka tells her lover. “And he also has an angel medallion.” Michiru picks up where the other woman leaves off. “Such coincidences are not possible. They have to be Armageddon and Crystal.” In their pockets, they finger their Henshin Pens. Something is going to happen here today. They could feel it.
 
Rei is at the Archery field. She has a bow in her hand and she is stringing the arrow, aiming for the target. In her mind, there are so many alarms going off in her head. There is going to be an attack today. She can feel it. Rei lets the arrow fly and it hits the red mark, a bit shy of the dead center. The other women practicing for the team clap politely as the Shinto Priestess bows and hands the bow to the next person in line, a woman with mocha skin and long baby blue hair tied in a ponytail. “Good luck.” Rei says to Kiara. The mocha-skinned woman nods and picks up an arrow.
 
In one fluid motion, she strings the arrow, draws the bow and fires, hitting the target dead center, splitting the wood of the target. It felt like poetry in motion to Rei. She walks in the direction of that Perfect Archer. There is a loud roar as Kiara puts down the bow and smiles to the crowd, heading in the direction of a long-banged man highlighted in purple streaks. “Do you ever get tired of being perfect?” he mocks her lightly. “Do you ever get tired of being an ass?” she retorts. The two stop their conversation when a woman with raven hair walks up to them.
 
“I just want to say congratulations.” Rei says to the woman. “Thanks, Hino-san.” Kiara bows in respect. “Congratulations to you too, Hino-san.” Rei returns the bow. “Thanks, Luna-san.”
 
Kiara looks at her watch. “Well, Saigen-kun and I have Sakura-sensei's class now so we have to go. It was nice meeting you, Hino-san.” With that, the two of them leave Rei to her thoughts. Her inner self is telling her to follow them because there is going to be something huge in that direction. She fingers the Mars Henshin Pen in her pocket as she heads after Saigen and Kiara. She sends a message to Ami to meet her at the quads.
 
Sakura Nicola is teaching outside today on the quads. The class is settling on the lush campus. Usagi, Makoto and Minako are sitting up front with Samantha. Saigen and Kiara are sitting in the middle. Haruka and Michiru are standing in the rear, staring at the teacher and the two new students.
 
A pale-blonde woman walks to where they are. She takes out a parchment and it glows brilliantly. The target with the untainted soul is nearby. She lets go of the parchment and it attaches to Samantha. She lets out a squeak, identifying herself to Megiddo. She summons her Seashell Staff and transforms herself back to the Summoner that she was. She creates an explosion in front of the class. “Aha,” she triumphs. “I have found the untainted soul.” All of the class screams and runs, leaving only Samantha, Megiddo, Nicola, Usagi, Makoto, Minako, Haruka, and Michiru.
 
Haruka and Michiru look at each other and nod, leaving the fiasco in order to transform. They find a deserted area on the campus. Holding their Henshin Pens in the air, they say the words.
 
URANUS CRYSTAL POWER, MAKE-UP
 
NEPTUNE CRYSTAL POWER, MAKE-UP
 
Unfortunately, nothing happens. They look at their pens. “What's going on? Why can't we transform?” Haruka wonders. Michiru turns around and sees Rei and Ami running towards them. Michiru yells out to them. “A Summoner is here and we can't transform.” She informs. The two Inner Senshi gasp. “Let us try.” Rei asks.
 
MARS CRYSTAL POWER, MAKE-UP
 
MERCURY CRYSTAL POWER, MAKE-UP
 
Again, there is no transformation. “I don't understand.” Rei shouts. Ami is in deep thought. “I do.” She says, gaining the attention of all the Senshi. “Remember the fight we had between the Akcolas?” There is a pregnant pause as they all remember that fight. “After the fight, remember that we were in this space with that warm light. It gave new powers. That is why we have different Henshin Pens. We just need to remember how to activate it.”
 
(Music: Kokoro no Naka no Zoku from Sailor Moon)
 
Megiddo marches towards Samantha with a victorious smirk on her face. She begins to chant as Usagi, Makoto, and Minako run away and Nicola seems paralyzed with fear.
 
NUEVA, ZIEGA, ZIEGER, ZOM
NOW THE CHOSEN TIME HAS COME
SOUL IN FLESH THAT IS THE CORE
REVEAL IN THE FORM OF A DOOR
 
When she finishes the chant, Samantha screams in agony as a door rips out of her body. The Summoner with the pale-blonde hair saunters to the recently revealed Soul Door and peers inside of it.
 
Visions of a little child performing in the school play, a teenager repeating the lines of the school play, and a woman preparing for her big debut, floods Megiddo's mind. “Dammit! I can't believe that the Harper isn't here.” She rants. “Oh well. She has to die now and so will the teacher.”
 
Usagi, Makoto, and Minako find the others in that deserted area. “Why haven't you transformed yet?” Makoto asks. “We can't!” Ami tells them.
 
A word keeps nagging them. RESISTANCE. Why is that, they wonder. Suddenly, their hearts beat faster. The world begins to fade to black leaving only the seven of them.
 
RESIST THE EVIL ONES. RESIST THE EVIL ONES. RESIST THE EVIL ONES.
 
Those are the words that being repeated in the space. As if it is natural, they hold their Henshin Pens in the air.
 
(Music: Karei Naru Moon Eternal Make-up part 2)
 
MARS RESISTANCE, MAKE-UP
 
MERCURY RESISTANCE, MAKE-UP
 
JUPITER RESISTANCE, MAKE-UP
 
VENUS RESISTANCE, MAKE-UP
 
URANUS RESISTANCE, MAKE-UP
 
NEPTUNE RESISTANCE, MAKE-UP
 
PRESENT MOON RESISTANCE, MAKE-UP
 
No longer are the college students there, they are now Sailor Senshi. Sailor Moon has a sheath at her waist, holding the blessed weapon given to her by the Akcolas Armageddon and Crystal, the Millennium Sword. The world fades to normal. The Senshi run to where Samantha and the Summoner are.
 
Megiddo sees the Sailor Senshi out of the corner of her eye. “So you are the Sailor Senshi, right?” she asks knowing the answer.
 
Sailor Moon takes the lead. “You may know me. Looking into people's soul is a heinous crime and for that I can't forgive you. Agent of love and justice, Pretty Sailor Soldier, Sailor Moon.” While she is introducing herself, she does her habitual hand motions. “In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you.”
 
Megiddo looks at her strangely after Sailor Moon finished her spiel. “What is with all the hand motions?” she asks. “It doesn't matter.” The Summoner with the pale-blonde hair closes her eyes as if in deep concentration and in a flash, grabs Sakura-sensei from behind and puts her staff at the teacher's throat. All of the Senshi gasp. Uranus and Neptune look at Sakura-sensei, expecting her to do something. However, she looks frightened.
 
“Make one move and the teacher dies.” Megiddo snarls. None of the Senshi make a move.
 
Nicola looks around and sees a glint of silver. She does not move but her gaze is transfixed on it.
 
“I want you all to stand it one spot.” The Summoner commands. Not wanting innocent blood on their hands, the Sailor Senshi follow her order. “Prepare to die.”
 
(Music: Behelit from Berserk)
 
An energy arrow flies through the air and hits the Summoner's staff, knocking the Seashell Staff out of Megiddo's hands. “What happened?” She shrieks. As she goes to pick up the Staff, a shuriken intercepts her hand, almost cutting her.
 
“What is happening?” the Summoner asks again. She looks around for the cause of the events and sees the outlines of two winged creatures. “Who are you?” she asks.
 
They step into focus. One of the Akcolas has long hair to the hips, black in color with twilight highlights. His skin looks as if he spends a substantial amount of time outdoors. His eyes are like two amethyst jewels. He is wearing a long black scarf around his neck, a leather ninja gi on his chest with three belts around his hips, silver gauntlets on his hands, tight leather pants that fit on him like a second skin. Completing the outfit are boots that go over the pants. In his hands is a katana blade. The other Akcola also has long hair to her hips, the color of the clear sky. Her skin gives her the look of a Nubian princess, dark and soft. Her eyes were like her hair. She is wearing a beautiful sleeveless mythril vest that glistens in the sun, purple leather pants, strapped sandals, and a bead bracelet. In her hand is a beautiful silver bow. Their wings are an immaculate white. The air around them breathes of power.
 
(Music: Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus part 1)
 
The male speaks. “Descending from the heavens, the Destroying Angel has come to fight, the Stalking Ninja whose job it is to protect the children of the Light. Angel of Hope and Akcola of Stealth and Illusion. Given the title, Angel of Destruction, I am the Akcola codenamed Apocalypse.” He holds his katana menacingly.
 
After the introduction of Apocalypse, the female Akcola speaks. “Descending from the heavens, the Mysterious Equine has come to fight, the Psychic Archer whose job it is to protect the children of the Light. Angel of Integrity and Akcola of Telekinesis. Given the title, Angel of Recompense, I am the Akcola codenamed Mystic.” She draws her bow at the Summoner.
 
The two speak together as if one. “Those who threaten the weak and innocent will have to face us, Saa Kakudo.”
 
The Senshi are dumbstruck. Obviously they are not the ones from before. But where did they come from, they wonder, and where are Armageddon and Crystal.
 
Megiddo, after being paralyzed with fear, recovers her wits and grabs her staff. “If you want to play, well then, let us play.” The Seashell on the head of the staff begins to glow. “I summon the Plantagonist.” In a cloud of smoke and brimstone, a Summon appears. It is a creature with a sun-moon face, a suit of English armor, and a giant cape wrapped around its body.
 
“My kingdom for a horse.” The Plantagonist shouts. A horse materializes under it and its left arm transforms into a lance. “Charge!” he shouts. The Summon rushes towards the Senshi.
 
Uranus raises her hand towards the sky, an orange sphere of energy forming in her hands.
 
WORLD SHAKING
 
She throws the sphere down as it hurtles towards the Summon. The horse jumps over the attack like a hurdle. He laughs manically. “Is this a dagger I see before me?” he asks. A dagger materializes in front of the Plantagonist. It grabs it and charges after the Sailor Senshi. They scream as the monster slashes at the air the Senshi once occupied. Sailor Moon looks at the Akcolas with pleading eyes.
 
(Music: Holy Grail from Sailor Moon)
 
“Please help us.” She cries. Apocalypse shrugs his shoulder. He whispers into Mystic's ear. Mystic raises her hands, cupping them. In her eyes, she can see the Plantagonist in the cup of her hands. The Nubian-skinned Akcola closes her clear-blue orbs in deep concentration. When she opens her eyes, they are fully white. A white sheen covers the monster as it stops. It lifts into the air as it screams in confusion. Everyone gasps except for Apocalypse as the creature is lifted into the air by a mysterious power.
 
“What is going on?” Megiddo gasps. Only once in her life had she felt the power of telekinesis and it was her … the Chief Defender of …
 
(Music: Survival on the Street of Insincerity from Hellsing)
 
Mystic turns to Apocalypse. “Destroy the horse and it will become substantially weaker.” Apocalypse takes his sword. He crouches like a lion. Before anyone could see, multiple images appear on the path where Apocalypse ran.
 
ASSASSIN'S WHIRLWIND
 
With blinding speed, the midnight-highlighted Akcola slashes the horse with upward strokes, lifting it into the air. As it rises into the air, a gust of wind blasts from the center of the attack. “Whenever you are ready, baby!” Apocalypse calls to Mystic. She glares at him lightly; however there is a softness in that glare. “Don't call me baby, baka.” She calls to him.
 
With her index finger raised to the sky, she tracks out the outline of an arrow. She grabs the arrow, energized with Holy energy, and strings it into her bow.
 
CELESTIAL ARROW
 
Aiming with perfected ease, Mystic shoots the arrow into the head of the horse, disintegrating the creature and dropping the Plantagonist to the floor with a resounding thump. Plantagonist rubs the place where it landed. Mystic turns to the Senshi. “You may attack now.” She says.
 
With only a hesitated moment, the Sailor Senshi act and run towards the Plantagonist. Mercury and Neptune go on opposite sides of the Plantagonist. Neptune calls her mirror to her hands and focuses into it. A violin comes out of it. She takes it and plays on it. Mercury summons her harp and strums the aqua strings. She plays a complicated melody.
 
SEA TIDE SERANADE
 
MERCURY BLIZZARD SONATA
 
The two attacks converge into a pillar of water and ice, trapping the Summon in the torrent. Jupiter and Uranus nod at each other. All that was needed is said in that look. Jupiter twirls like a ballerina. Her wreath summon leaves that rise to the sky. Those leaves beckons a storm cloud.
 
JUPITER FLORAL TEMPEST
 
The lightning strikes the torrent electrifying the water. The Plantagonist cries out in pain. Uranus summons her Space Sword and pulls it from her scabbard. She holds it towards the sky. The scimitar begins to glow.
 
STRATA PLASMA
 
The giant wave of power strikes the Plantagonist, leaving a crack in the suit of armor that was once perfect. Seeing their chance, Mars and Venus get ready to attack. Mars summons her flame bow. As she draws back the string of fire, her bow becomes a Phoenix.
 
MARS PHOENIX FLARE
 
Venus brings her hands to her chest with her palms outward. A yellow heart materializes in the gap between her hands. She snatches the heart and aims it at Libra.
 
VENUS LOVE-STRUCK BLASTER
 
The Phoenix Arrow and the Heart beam combine into a fiery blast, hitting the Summon in the chest, making the suit of armor into a melted mess. Mars turns to Sailor Moon. “Sailor Moon” she calls. The champion of Love and Justice nods and takes out the Millennium Sword from her sheath. “Hai” she answers.
 
A faint trail of light sparkles from the sharp tip. She continues to swing it as the light glows brighter and brighter. When it is as bright as the morning sun, Sailor Moon traces out a square, starting from the top and going counterclockwise until the quadrangle is completed.
 
MOON … SILVER … MILLENNIUM … STRIKE
 
She pierces the inside of the square. The top line hits the Plantagonist, then the left line, then the bottom line, and finally the right. When the center is penetrated, an energy spike pierces the Summon in its vital area, the chest. “This… isn't… happening” is the last thing that the Plantagonist cries before being obliterated, leaving a small crater from where it once stood.
 
(Music: Moody Goddess from Star Ocean 3)
 
The Sailor Senshi look exhausted; they are still not use to the power. Megiddo, who was watching the battle like a spectator, sees her chance. She whispers into her staff, chanting a spell. “Black Lightning…”
 
Apocalypse pivots on his left foot making a half-spin, then on his right foot, as if drawing a circle with his feet. He crouches like an animal waiting to strike. With his right hand, he reaches over to his left side and pulls out a violet sphere of energy.
 
STEALTH BOMBER
 
He throws it and before anyone can register, it sticks to Megiddo. After a few seconds, it explodes, throwing Megiddo as she screams in pain. Mystic pivots on her left foot making a half-spin, then on her right foot, as if drawing a circle with her feet. She forms a indigo sphere at her feet and, like a soccer player, kicks it to her knees. With her knee, she kicks it into the air.
 
PSI KICK EARTH
 
She jumps into the air, twirling her body for the awesome kick she is preparing for. Mystic kicks the sphere and it hits Megiddo. The energy blasts her in the stomach, keeling her forward before throwing her backwards.
 
Megiddo looks at the Akcolas. “Dammit! I gotta get out of here.” With a wave of her staff, she is gone, leaving exhausted Sailor Senshi, one grinning Akcola and one glaring Akcola.
 
“Well, that was fun, wasn't it, Mystic?” Apocalypse grins at his partner only to see a sense of betrayal in her eyes. His grin falters. “What's wrong, Mystic?”
 
“I know her.” She responds, almost robotically. “She was once my best friend.” Apocalypse looks at her seriously. He knows that there is a time to joke around and a time to be serious. “Will this affect your ability to fight?” he asks. “I will never forgive her for her betrayal of our home planet.” She growled out of gritted teeth.
 
The Sailor Senshi look confused. Mystic walks to Samantha and Sakura-sensei and snaps her fingers. They both collapse to the floor. Sailor Moon walks to the winged creatures. “What are you doing?” she asks.
 
Mystic turns to the Odango Sailor Senshi. “I am erasing their memories from when the Summoner struck until now. When they wake up, it will be in their beds.”
 
Apocalypse and Mystic walk away into the horizon. Uranus and Neptune glare at them. “We'll be watching you.” The Senshi of the Wind shouts at the two receding figures. “Don't think that you can just walk all over us. If you harm our princess, you will regret it.”
 
If the Akcolas heard the ranting, they did not respond to it. Instead, they fly away, leaving the Sailor Senshi behind.
 
Sakura-sensei wakes up to see the smiling face of Usagi. “Are you all right?” the blue-eyed princess asks. The golden-haired teacher sits up as she tries to recall what happened to her. However, she looks confused. “What happened?” Sakura-sensei asks. “I remember teaching today and then, nothing.” Usagi smiles to herself. Mystic did erase their memories.
 
The future queen of Crystal Tokyo walks away from her teacher and, in the distance, sees the object of her affections at the entrance of the school. She runs to him crying, “Mamo-chan.”
 
The dark-haired man opens his arms to accept the one that he loves. The Odango college girl hugs her boyfriend. “I missed you, Mamo-chan.” “I missed you too, Usako.”
 
Mamoru takes Usagi to his car, a blood-red convertible and drives off.
 
(Music: Sei Rai from Sailor Moon)
 
Back at Juuban High School, Hotaru clutches her heart in a seemingly deserted hallway. She felt the intensity of the battle. She tries to catch her breath. As if beckoned by her pain, Shingo comes to her side. He places a hand on her shoulder. “Are you all right, Hotaru-chan?” he asks with concern deep in his eyes.
 
Hotaru looks at him and smiles. She shivers in pleasure at the gesture. “Arigato, Shingo-kun. Perhaps, I shouldn't have run to class.” The teen looks at the dark-haired beauty. “Maybe I should walk you to class.”
 
He isn't asking; he is telling. Hotaru allows herself to be pulled to her feet by Shingo. The blue-eyed teen puts Hotaru's arm on his strong shoulder so that she can be supported by him. The dark-haired beauty leans closer into him, so much so that she can smell his scent. She feels light-headed. Likewise, Shingo can smell her scent, Aloe Vera. Shingo takes Hotaru to her class
 
(Music: Chibiusa no Omoi from Sailor Moon)
 
At Juuban Middle School, Chibiusa is walking to lunch when, like Hotaru, she could feel the intensity of the battle. She faints from that intensity.

When she awakes, Chibiusa obverses the surroundings. It is different than the hallway. Chibiusa also notices that she is lying down. She surmises that she is in the hospital however there is a tuft of red that seems out of place. The Pink Sugar girl sits up on the hospital bed and sees Pyros looking at her, worry is clear in his chocolate eyes.
 
“Are you all right, Chibiusa-chan? I found you outside the hallway, collapsed.” He looks frightened. Chibiusa holds her hand to stop his talking. “Don't worry! I am fine. I just haven't been sleeping much, I guess.”
 
The redheaded hedgehog smiles at her, although a small smile. “Please don't scare me like that. You had me worried.”
 
Chibiusa blushes at his admission. He worries about me. Does that mean… Before her thoughts can be assembled, the bell rings, signifying the end of lunch. Chibiusa starts to get up and lands on her feet. Pyros looks at her uncertainly. “Would you like me to escort you to your class?”
 
Chibiusa blushes again, how can she say no?
 
(Music: Garnet Guardian, Orgel Fantasia Version)
 
Setsuna, at the house she shared with the other Outer Senshi, felt the intensity of the battle. Being more experienced to sudden power jolts, she is unfazed by it. There is a new power on Earth.
 
A ringing phone brings her back from her musings. She goes to answer it. “Moshi-moshi” she says into the phone. “It is I, Setsuna-koi.” The voice on the other end answers.
 
Setsuna's breath hitches at the sound of his voice. “How are you, Ivan-koi?” her voice a little shaky in delight at the sudden call. “I just called to tell you that I will be back in Japan within a month's time.” Setsuna drops the phone in surprise. When she picks up the phone again, she apologizes into the mouthpiece. “I am just so happy.” She says. The two continue to talk about the happenings of their respective surrounding.
 
(Music: Hikari Sasu Niwa - Illusion from Utena)
 
It is the dead of night and a person with long golden hair is at the park where the Sailor Senshi received their new powers. She sees three figures in the darkness. As she approaches them, they come into focus. The three of them have long hair. One had silver hair tied into three braids, another has ebony bangs with purple streaks, a third has baby-blue hair tied into a ponytail.
 
“The Sailor Senshi aren't half-bad.” The ebony haired person speaks.
 
“Remember your mission.” The silver haired person hisses.
 
“All of the Summons look like creatures back where I use to live.” The ponytail individual muses out loud. “I shall use that knowledge to destroy them.”
 
“We have to find the Harper quickly before it escalates out of control.” Finishes the golden haired person.