Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon: The Harper Saga ❯ Surging Power Radiates Resistance ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Moon: The Harper Saga
 
Surging Power Radiates Resistance
 
Chibiusa finds herself in some sort dream reality. She sees the Harper stringing her instrument, preparing herself to play the harp. The sounds of the mystical creature plucking the harp reverberated throughout the plane. It soothes the Pink Sugar girl's soul. She sighs, prepared to get answers from this woman.
 
 
“Who are you, Harper?” she asks, wondering what this creature's intentions.
 
My name has been the Harper.
I'm a musician of wishes.
Those who grant me refuge
Will get a wish from me.
 
“So you are like a genie.” She quips, trying to understand the woman.
 
I guess it's an equivalent
To what you can compare it to.
Although there is a big difference
I really do exist.
 
“Where are you? Maybe I can help you.”
 
I exist in a pure soul
And then I grant that soul a wish.
Although I wish I could tell you,
It is against the rules.
 
As the dream begins to fade into the ether, Chibiusa still had many questions for the mystical creature.
 
“Wait! What rules? Why are the Summoners after you? Why are the winged creatures after you?”
 
(music: Sailor Moon - Go-nin wa koukousei, part 2)
 
Chibiusa wakes up. She finds herself sitting on a desk, her clothes rumpled because of her trying to find a comfortable position. Already, she notices that something is wrong but she doesn't know was it is yet. The Pink Sugar girl looks around to examine her surroundings. There are desks and a huge blackboard. All of her classmates are staring at her, unbelieving that she fell asleep. There is a man that is staring her. This man has white, balding hair. His skin showed the first signs of wrinkling and his gray eyes were beady. The teacher, Escobar Damian, is staring at her. “Is my Ethics class boring you, Tsukino-san?”
 
“Gomen-nasai, Escobar-sensei!” she apologizes profusely. However, the old man saw through the apologies and realized that they were a cover-up for something that she was doing after school, something that required the utmost attention.
 
“You missed many notes. If this happens again, you will receive detention.” Chibiusa blanched at the idea. “Yes, Escobar-sensei.”
 
Escobar-sensei returns to the board. Chibiusa takes out a pen and a paper but she became conscious of the fact that she had no idea what to write. It was then that she notices that Pyros gives her his notes. It was very neat with handwriting that gave him the impression of a scholar.
 
Chibiusa whispers her thanks and Pyros winks at her. Both of them blush at the attention that the pair is receiving. They hear the whispers of the other classmates.
 
Do you think they are together? That pink haired girl is so cute. Yeah, I wish I could be with her. How dare that bitch made love-love faces at the red-haired bishounen. Look at those muscles under his shirt. I can't wait to see him shirtless during gym tomorrow.
 
A reddish tinge filled their faces.
 
(music: Sailor Moon - Sabisisia o koete, part 3)
 
At the Tokyo Liberal Arts College, There is a woman with long, beautiful auburn hair that reached to the back of her knees. The woman, known to her students as Sakura Nicola, is in the middle of a lecture. Among the students are Usagi, Minako, Makoto, Haruka, and Michiru.
 
“In the fifteenth and sixteenth century,” the long-haired woman begins while two judging eyes stared at her continuously “there were no television, no radios, and no computers. For many people, their main occupation is survival. However, this was not the case for the elite rich. Now, the only sources of entertainment for these people were plays. There were many playwrights. One of the most famous was Marlowe, who wrote a famous play called Doctor Faustus. But arguably the greatest of them all, because everyone knows his name, was a man by the name of William Shakespeare. Now over twenty of his plays have survived and many of you know a handful. Give me some examples.
 
Minako begins to get starry-eyed. “Romeo and Juliet” she breathes, lost in her fantasy.
 
Michiru raises her hand next as she stares down at the long-haired teacher. “Macbeth!” The aquamarine hair woman crosses her arms, daring Nicola to do anything.
 
Haruka mimicked her lover's stance. “Julius Caesar!”
 
A redhead girl raises her hand to answer. “Anthony and Cleopatra.”
 
Nicola shakes her head to correct her. “Actually, it is Antonius and Cleopatra. That is a common mistake. You see, in the Victorian era, they simplified the play so that it would read, Anthony and Cleopatra. Remember that Antonius is a Roman name so you must use the Roman way of saying it.”
 
The other students shout out additional answers. “Hamlet!” “ King Lear!” “As You Like It!”
 
Nicola looks around the classroom and spies Usagi. “Anyone else? Tsukino-san?”
 
The future queen of Crystal Tokyo starts to become nervous. Up to now, the odango-haired beauty was dutifully taking notes of everything. Never expecting to be called upon in class, Nicola's summons took her by surprise. She flounders, looking for the correct answer.
 
“Take your time!” Nicola smiles, trying to encourage her.
 
“Um, um, um, Merchant of Venice!”
 
“Correct! I am very proud of you, Tsukino-san. Now all of you that answered tell me the plot of the play. Give me just the important details.” She points at Aino Minako. Aino-san, would you please start us off!”
 
Minako sighs deeply, imagining as if she were Juliet. “Romeo is comes from the Montague family. Juliet comes from the Capulet family. They fall in love at a party. Tybalt, Juliet's brother, kills Mercuito, Romeo's friend. Romeo kills Tybalt. Romeo is banished. Juliet drinks a potion that would make her fall asleep for days. Romeo visits her tomb, drinks poison and dies. Juliet wakes up, sees Romeo dead, and stabs herself.” She swoons very loudly.
 
Nicola smiles, obviously from her body language, she didn't have a boyfriend. “Excellent summary, Aino-san. That's an A in my book.”
 
“Arigato!” she thanks the nice teacher. Nicola looks at the clock and realizes that their allotted time is exhaust.
 
“Well, our time is over. The next time we meet, finish the three plays I gave you to read. We will be acting them soon.”
 
The class empties. Usagi sneaks toward the door so that Sakura-sensei would not stop her.
 
“Tsukino-san!” Nicola commands. “Stay! I wish to have a word with you.”
 
Usagi comes towards Nicola. She is unsure what the golden-haired teacher wanted from her.
 
(music: Sailor Moon - Moon Tiara Action, part 2)
 
“Did you take my advice?” Nicola asks, referring to the changes that she suggested for Usagi's schedule.
 
Usagi breathes a sigh of relief. If the blue-eyed princess was honest, she thought that she wouldn't be allowed to take her courses because of her slow response. “Hai, I did! Arigato!”
 
Nicola believes that now is the best time to ask the question she wanted to ask. “Now, Tsukino-san, I have been told of your previous grades in Middle School and High School.” She wasn't, however! She did some `research' and found some `discrepancies' with her grades.
 
Usagi's nervousness is renewed. What could she found out? “You have?”
 
Nicola is undeterred. She feels the nervousness emanating from the blue-eyed girl. “Yes! I wish to ask you something?”
 
Usagi is wary of what Sakura-sensei would say so she becomes defensive, ready to refute anything she might have heard. “Go ahead!”
 
“Do you get nervous in class?” The blue-eyed woman breathes a sigh of relief. “All the time!” Sakura-sensei smiles; it seemed that she was right. Why else would Tsukino-san put Home Economics five times on her schedule? “Well, I've got a technique for you. Meet me in my classroom at five in the morning. I will teach you a technique I've learned to combat nervousness.”
 
The odango-haired princess is grateful for the help that the golden-haired teacher was providing. “Arigato, Sakura-sensei!” she expresses her gratitude to this emerald-eyed educator (A/N: Don't you love alliteration!). “That would be helpful.”
 
Nicola smiles at her warmly. Usagi was a likable person and very friendly. “Call me that during class time. Other than that, you may call me Nicola. Understood?”
 
Usagi nods her head in affirmation and heads towards the door. “See you tomorrow.” She waved and exits leaving Nicola alone in her thoughts.
 
“Why do I see myself in her?” she muses, reflecting on the blue-eyed cheerful girl. “She has so much innocence. She could never be like me.” The long-haired woman sighed and began cleaning up the classroom to be used for the next teacher to educate.
 
(music: Yumemiru Odango Atama, part 1)
 
At Juuban Middle School, a silver tri-braided teacher and his class are beginning their class together. Brittinia is wearing a white robe with golden trimmings. In Brittinia-meijin's class are Chibiusa, Pyros, Momo, Kyusuke and Raiden. He writes the words “Indus Valley” on the board. Looking at his class, he notices that Tsukino is not writing anything. She is looking outside the window. The crimson-eyed teacher sees a glazed look upon her face.
 
Brittinia looks at the students and smiles. “If anyone can take a wild guess on where the Indus Valley is, we can begin.”
 
Pyros quickly raises his hand. The long-haired teacher nods, allowing him to answer.
 
The olive-skin teen answers, “India!”
 
“Hai!” the man in the robe responds. “Now, someone else tell me what are the three main religions in India?”
 
Pyros raises his hand again. Brittinia thinks that he heard a crack in the arm. It is amusing to him. “Anyone besides Soryuju-san?”
 
Brittinia looks at Chibiusa and is annoyed. “Tsukino-san? Why is your attention diverted?”
 
Chibiusa blanches and asks for forgiveness. “Gomen, Brittinia-meijin. What was the question?”
 
Brittinia shakes his head in exasperation. “She needs help. She is floundering. Someone help her. Can anyone help her?
 
Pyros continues to raise his head.
 
“Anybody besides Soryuju-san.” Brittinia smirks at Raiden. The white-haired teen looks like he is trying to avoid being called upon. “Kitsune-san, help her.”
 
Raiden had no idea what the answer was so he said the first thing that came to his mind. “Um, um, um. Christianity?” he flounders.
 
Brittinia smirks. “So, are you counting on the over two billion Christians in the world to have an influence on the history of the Indus Valley? Nice try, but no.”
 
Momo raises her hand and Brittinia sees the purple haired girl. “Kanata-san, save us.”
 
“Islam.” Momo answers.
 
“That's one. Someone bothered to look at the assignment. Who else bothered to look?” The crimson-eyed teacher turns to Chibiusa. “Tsukino-san, are you with us?”
 
“Um, Buddhism?” Chibiusa guesses.
 
“That's it.” Brittinia clasps his hands in gratitude. “Now Soryuju-san, before your hand falls off, tell us the last major religion?”
 
“Hinduism!”
 
“I count three. Now class, the first religion we will learn about when dealing with the Indus valley is Hinduism. Now no one knows when the religion started, but historians guesstimate that it was circa 3000-2500 BCE. BCE as all of you should know stands for before the Common Era, which is a nice term for Before Christ for the other billions who do not practice Christianity.”
 
Brittinia stops speaking. He twitches slightly. Not here, not now. The triple-braided man had to get out of the classroom before…
 
“Class, the reading assignment is chapters six through eight. The questions are the multiple branches, critical thought, and your choice of a long essay.” The teacher said, referring to the questions in their textbooks. “Class dismissed.”
 
The class empties the room. Pyros and Chibiusa are the last to leave. The hedgehog-haired student headed to his teacher. “Are you okay, Brittinia-meijin?”
 
“I'll be fine.” The silver-haired man dry-coughs.
 
The two leave. Brittinia locks the door and covers the window. He takes out a device out of his pocket. It has a sole button. He presses it. Nicola takes out a device similar device. A red light is shining.
 
“Not here and now, Bri-kun.” The golden-haired teacher pleads.
 
Nicola leaves the classroom.
 
(music: Star Ocean Imperial Garden)
 
In a dark courtyard, there is the sound of whips cracking and screams of pain. Apollyon is getting flogged while Queen Medea is watching.
 
Apollyon cries out. “My . . . lady! Forgive me. Ow!”
 
“You promised me the Harper and now you are blaming your failure on a race that has been destroyed!” the queen shrieks.
 
“But it is true! Ow!” Apollyon yells.
 
“Liar!” The flogging continues.
 
“I swear upon my life.” Apollyon pleads.
 
A dark figure comes to the throne and whispers something in her ear. Medea puts on a face of horror and her hand reach her face. “No, it can't be true!”
 
The dark figure nods and the sound of flogging stops. Apollyon is released from the chains that held him.
 
“This does not free you from your failure Apollyon.” Her voice is laced with venom. “You should have found the Harper before the Akcolas had a chance to retaliate. Now listen to me. If you do not find the Harper this time, do not bother coming back. I don't want to see your face unless the Harper is in your possession.”
 
Apollyon scrunches his face in checked anger. “Understood, my lady.” Apollyon leaves in a cloud of smoke.
 
Medea begins to muse to herself. “I was always told that none of the Akcolas survived the destruction of Gadaran. How is it that the Akcolas have come back from the grave?”
 
A woman tentatively comes before Medea's throne. The woman had pale-blonde hair, a slim body, and a wicked smile. She kneels before Medea's throne.
 
“What is it, Megiddo?” The queen spits.
 
“I don't think that Apollyon can be trusted now, my lady.” The wicked summoner hisses.
 
“And why is that? Are you questioning my choices of summoners?”
 
Megiddo is frightened of the wrath of her queen. Not one to tempt fate, she begins to plant the seeds of mistrust. “No, my queen, your judgment is perfect like always! It is just that he is angry at the flogging you made him receive.” Medea takes this information with a grain of salt. “This subsequent anger might cause him to betray our cause and us. He might tell the Akcolas of our location and seriously wound our chances and finding the Harper."
 
Medea is listening to her speech. This is making sense to her. “Go on!"
 
Megiddo knows now she has the queen doubting Apollyon. It is time for the kill. “Now, suppose he was to find the Harper, what makes him trustworthy to return the Harper to you? He might use the power you desire against you.” She looks at the queen and knows that she got her.
 
Medea had to admit, Megiddo made sense. It would be foolish to leave Apollyon unchecked. “Megiddo, keep a close eye on Apollyon. If he betrays our cause, destroy him.”
 
Megiddo had a huge smirk on her face. Now she is about to embark on the mission that she has wanted to do ever since Apollyon rejected her. She was going to make him pay. “Understood, my lady.” The pale-blond woman disappears.
 
Medea chuckled to herself. “Apollyon is as good as dead.” She remembered when she called her summoners. “From the time that I called these Summoners, I knew that Megiddo had it in for Apollyon. She could never stand the fact that Apollyon tried to draw my affections. Not that they worked, but I always thought that Megiddo fell in love with Apollyon. And when he denied her love, she went ballistic. If she couldn't have him, no one would, she must have thought.”
 
“Of all my Summoners, she is the most volatile. Unpredictable, illogical, instinctual. She has the mind of the most cunning animal. “I shall see the head of Apollyon tonight.”
 
She begins to laugh.
 
The Sailor Senshi are dressed in their Sailor fukus prepared for the Akcolas to meet them in the park that was next to that fountain. There was a mini-forest surrounding them. A breeze greets them and their hair and clothes sway gently in the wind. Sailor Mercury types furiously on her mini-computer.
 
Mercury looks at the screen. It shows crude images of the winged creatures and bars with numbers attached to them. These bars are increasing steadily as are the numbers. “I have been researching the two heaven-sent warriors. Their power is astronomical. I have never seen a power like theirs. They are more powerful than the rock monster we fought yesterday. I am guessing that this isn't even the nadir of their power.”
 
Sailor Moon sighs. Always one to see the good in everyone, she believes that the winged creatures could be their allies. “I hope we can be friends. I did not feel hatred from them.”
 
(music: Masashi Hamauza - Confrontation)
 
Uranus scoffs loudly. “Don't count on it.” Chibimoon looks at the Senshi of the Wind. “What do you mean, Uranus?” she asked, wondering where she is going with this.
 
Pluto has a distant look on her eyes, reflecting on the past. “I have seen people with great power. It tends to corrupt them. These creatures may be just like them.”
 
Sailor Moon's voice takes a pleading edge. “It doesn't mean that we cannot be friends.” Neptune shakes her head. Her princess could be such an idealist. However, Sailor Neptune lived in the Real World where people betray others.
 
“Please understand that our primary goal is to protect you from outside invaders, no matter how pure their outside intentions may be. That includes the redhead warrior.”
 
Chibimoon and Sailor Moon gasp audibly.
 
There is someone hiding behind a building. Long and flowing fiery locks run from his head. His face is obscured by a helmet with a black visor. He shakes his head almost forlornly. “Is there no way I can earn your trust, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto?”
 
He begins to walk towards the Sailor Senshi. Sailor Saturn sees him and swings her scythe menacingly.
 
Sailor Mars hears the slashing of the wind Saturn is creating and gets on the ready herself. “Someone is approaching.” All of the others prepare to fight until Chibimoon realizes who it is.
 
“It's the Dragon Warrior.” Chibimoon gasps in surprise. Saturn relinquishes the Silence Glaive and smiles at him.
 
“What are you doing here?” she asks. The Dragon Warrior shakes his head. “I am supposed to be here too. They want me here.” He paces in frustration.
 
Mercury's mini-computer starts to beep almost frantically. The numbers and bars next to the figures of the Akcolas rise dramatically. “They are coming.” Mercury shouts. All of the warriors prepare their fighting stances.
 
(music: Welcome Elder Sage Mica)
 
They see two figures flying across the horizon. All that could be seen are beautiful, immaculate white wings. These figures seem to slow down and descend where the Sailor Senshi and the Dragon Warrior are standing. One of the winged creatures has long silver hair that was styled into three braids which reached the back of his knee. He has fiery eyes that burned into the souls of those he beholds. He wears a flowing purple robe with a roaring lion design on the back which gives him an air of regality. He holds in his hands a gleaming scythe with a lion's design along the curved blade. The other winged creature has long and wavy golden hair that reaches the back of her knees. She has emerald eyes that show all of the beauty and wonder in the world. She wears an uneven teal shirt that which is short in the front reaching the top of her belly bottom and long in the back reaching the end of her pelvis. It also has a white design complete with a sphinx on the back of the shirt. The outfit had a long, black silk cut skirt. She wields a magnificent broadsword that was as long and as wide as her leg which is held in a scabbard with multiple jewels. They are smiling at the group.
 
(music: Sailor Moon - Sailor Sensi Dousi no Tairitu, part 1)
 
“Well, at least they are punctual, ne Crystal?” The silver-haired creature smirks at the golden haired winged individual. “I guess they had nowhere to be.” She retorts.
 
They share a laugh while the others narrow their eyes. The Dragon Warrior steps up to them. “Why do you want us here?”
 
The fiery-eyed warrior cocks his head and smiles. “We are here to test your strength.”
 
Uranus walks over to the winged creatures. “What do you mean by that?”
 
Armageddon and Crystal take up fighting stances. “You performed terrible against the Rock Golem yesterday.” Crystal states. “You could have been hurt or worse.” She glares at the crew. “What were you thinking? Did you believe that you could have stood up against this Summon?” There is no malice in her voice, just annoyance. “That is why Armageddon and I are going to spar against you.”
 
“Prepare yourselves!” Armageddon shouts. Uranus and the Dragon Warrior jump back. The wind blows the winged creatures' long hair, creating a surreal scene.
 
(music: Kingdom Hearts - Simple and Clean, Techno Remix)
 
The Dragon Warrior runs towards Crystal, yelling a battle cry. He throws a right cross at her, expecting to connect with her face. However, the golden-haired warrior bends backwards and goes into a handstand with her legs sent the redhead flying. He yells out loud as he was launched into the air.
 
Crystal, using the strength in her arms, launches herself into the air. In a fantastic display of flips and twists, she catches up to the flying warrior. Intertwining her fingers into a hammer, she slams it into the chest of the teen. He coughs, his lungs trying to breathe air. The body of the Dragon Warrior crashes into the ground. Crystal lands perfectly on her feet.
 
The emerald-eyed warrior smirks at the crater. The Dragon Warrior pulls himself out of it and takes a fighting stance. Crystal takes out her sword from her scabbard and swings it just like a conductor would. Five musical notes materialize. With one last swing, she launches it at the redhead.
 
HEVEANLY MEDOLY
 
The teen sidesteps two of the notes and jumps over two more. However, it is the fifth note that hits him. “Ahhh” he screams and falls to the ground, exhausted. “Is that it, Shinegard's warrior?” Crystal asks, mocking the fallen fighter. “Pity!”
 
Uranus, Neptune and Pluto could not take it anymore. Here they were, the protectors of the Moon Princess and they were doing nothing to stop these heaven-sent warriors. They were even letting some outsider fighting their battle for them. Well, no more. Uranus points at the silver-braided male known as Armageddon.
 
“We won't allow this!” they shout. Armageddon cocks his head in amusement. “What do plan to do?” The silver-braided angel asks amusedly.
 
(music: Sailor Moon - Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus, part 2)
 
Sailor Uranus introduces herself. “My guardian star is a planet far up in the heavens, the Senshi of the Sky: Sailor Uranus”
 
Sailor Neptune introduces herself also. “My guardian star is a planet of the seas and oceans, the Senshi of Embrace: Sailor Neptune.”
 
Finally, Sailor Pluto introduces herself. “My guardian star is a planet floating in between time and space, the Senshi of Revolution: Sailor Pluto.”
 
“We three soldiers of the Outer Solar System are being led by this new crisis, and HERE WE ARE.” They shout.
 
“Since you introduced yourselves,” says Armageddon “Crystal, let us introduce ourselves.” Crystal steps back a little.
 
(music: Sailor Moon - Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus, part 1)
 
Armageddon introduces himself. “Descending from the heavens, the Legendary Lion has come to play; the Son of Thunder whose charge it is to protect the children of the Light. Angel of Perseverance and Akcola of Thunder and Lightning. Given the title `Angel of Death', I am the Akcola codenamed Armageddon!”
 
Crystal introduces herself after Armageddon. “Descending from the heavens, the Crystal Sphinx has come to play; the Beautiful Mimicker whose charge it is to protect the children of the Light. Angel of Faithfulness and Akcola of the Simulacrum. Given the title `Angel of the Vengeance', I am the Akcola codenamed Crystal!”
 
“We are here to complete our holy mission and you stand against us, saa kakudo (now prepare yourselves).” They shout.
 
(music: Star Ocean - The Incarnation of Devil)
 
The Dragon Warrior takes this time to summon a red dragon spirit. Channeling the energy into his hands, he beckons the power to form a huge beam. He aims his hands towards the Akcola codenamed Crystal. She notices it and smirks at him.
 
RED DRAGON FLARE
 
The beam releases from his hands in the form of a huge flaming beam. Crystal slaps the beam into the sky, thereby preventing damage to herself. “No way!” the Dragon Warrior blanches. “It can't be possible. You should be hurt.”
 
The long-haired woman laughs. This is very amusing to her. “Let me show you my strength.” She looks at him with amused emerald eyes.
 
Simultaneously, Uranus-tachi are fighting against the silver-braided Akcola. As they throw punches, kicks and swipes with the rod, Armageddon is dodging them with practiced ease. “Right hook, balled kick, sideswipe, jump kick, elbow to gut, sword slash, jab, cross, sidekick…” Armageddon says, announces their every move. He cackles like he is having a good time.
 
“We can't land a blow on him.” Neptune states, surprised that not one of the attacks touched the Akcola. “I thought you were going to give me a challenge.” He goads. “But I guess I was wrong.”
 
Uranus growls. She holds her right hand in the air as she summons energy into her willing fist. The orange rays form a spherical entity.
 
WORLD SHAKING
 
The orange sphere snakes towards Armageddon. However, with one swipe of his palm, the energy dissipates into the ether. “Nani!” Uranus shouts in surprise. Armageddon laughs cheerily. “It is ironic that the Senshi of the Wind would have an Earth Planet attack in her repertoire.” Uranus is confused at what the winged creature said. “What do you mean?” she asked crossly.
 
Armageddon smiles at her, not maliciously, but good-naturedly. “That attack is known as one of the sixteen Dreaded Planet Attacks. It is a sphere of concentrated energy set to explode on contact. Unfortunately for you, you are not drawing the full strength of it.” His grin becomes broader as if he had a good idea. “Let me teach you by example.”
 
Armageddon pivots on his left foot and spins, his back facing Uranus. Then pivoting on his right foot, the silver-braided warrior now faces his target. Repeating the motions the cobalt-eyed warrior did when she performed the World Shaking, he concentrated the same energy into his right hand.
 
TECTONIC SLAM
 
The Planet Attack hit Uranus so fast that she was left with no time even to react. She falls to the ground hard. “Uranus!” Neptune shouts, worried if her lover was seriously hurt. She looks at tri-braided Akcola who attacked her partner coldly. Summoning torrents of water, Neptune holds her hands in the air, beseeching the waters to lend her its strength. As the water collects into her palms, her legs swivel.
 
DEEP SUBMERGE
 
With an outstretched palm, she releases the teal-colored sphere at the fiery-eyed Akcola. Once again, he cancels it out. “Masaka!” shouts the aquamarine beauty. “Weren't you paying attention?” Armageddon asks like a teacher explaining something to a student. “Now, pay attention.” After the pivoting half-circles, Armageddon copies the motions that went into the Deep Submerge.
 
DROWNING ABLUTION
 
Once again, another Sailor Senshi falls to the Dreaded Planet Attack. She skids into a tree. Pluto took the time Armageddon was pummeling the other two to sneak up behind him. She raises her Garnet Rod into the air, ready to whack him. As the Rod comes down, a hand stops the descent. That hand is attached to the warrior with the three silver braids. He laughs heartily. “Wouldn't that be funny to be caught off-guard while I was blasting your comrades?”
 
Pluto gives the winged creature a cold stare. Armageddon caresses the staff like it was very valuable. “I like this weapon.” He coos as if talking to a baby. “It is crafted very beautifully. Such passion is evident in the craftsmanship.” The orb on the end of heart-shaped design begins to glow and energy radiates from it. The silver-haired Akcola yelps in surprises and stumbles back. The orb on the Garnet Rod glows as it stands upright and collect space energy. Pluto grabs a hold of it and whispers.
 
DEAD SCREAM

The Rod levitates horizontally as the sphere is formed. The guardian of time grabs it and spins around, swinging the Rod which launches it. Armageddon holds out his hand to block it. At the Dead Scream hits his hand, the silver-haired warrior yelps and recoils his hand like a baby when it first comes into contact with something hot. “Yatta!” Pluto cheers quietly. She is the first person to damage an Akcola. “Yow!” he yelps, shaking his hand furiously. “I didn't expect to get hurt by that. Interesting!” He puts his index finger on his chin as if in deep thought. “That was a combination of both shadow and space energy. I never heard of it. I can't do that!”
 
The fiery-eyed Akcola smiles sweetly at the stoic guardian. “My turn!” He performs the pivoting motions and outstretches his left hand. Charging shadow energy into a spherical unit, he throws the dark ball in the air and jumps with it.
 
SHADOW SPIKE
 
He spikes the energy like a volleyball and it slams into Pluto, knocking the Rod from her hands.
 
“I win!” he exclaims in delight.
 
(music: Kingdom Hearts: Monstrous Monstro)
 
Meanwhile, the Dragon Warrior is still trying to hit the golden-haired Akcola. She dances away from each blow, laughing all the way. “What is it?” she asks comically, “Am I too fast for Shinegard's warrior?” She snickers. He growls like a dog. Channeling the spirit of a shining white dragon into his hands, he beckons the power to form a huge beam. He extends his hands into the fireball position.
 
HOLY DRAGON BLAST
 
The beam fires from his hands. Crystal shifts her hands into a variety of positions as if in some ancient ceremony. She creates a mirror in front of her. The beam hurtles towards the mirror. “Reflect Bounder!” she shouts as the Holy Dragon Blast collides with the mirror. Like expected, the beam bounces back towards the Dragon Warrior as he tries to let go of the attack. It hits him and he is slammed into the fountain, creating a big splash.
 
“Now you're all wet!” she giggles as the soaked warrior pulls himself out of the water.
 
Chibimoon, who was watching the battle paralyzed with fear, calls out to the Dragon Warrior. “Are you all right?” she squeaks as a result of the fear. The redhead teen nods in her direction and charges at Crystal, throwing lefts and rights continuously. The winged creature begins to moonwalk away from the blows. She is roaring with laughter which infuriates the Dragon Warrior.
 
The redhead launches one more fist, aiming for the emerald-eyed Akcola. She catches the fist and pulls it towards her. The teen's body is forced into Crystal's knee. The breath is knocked out of him as she pivots on her foot and performs a powerful sidekick. The Dragon Warrior flies through the air and crashes into three trees, demolishing them.
 
From out of the rubble, the redhead pulls himself to his feet. Crystal closes her eyes in deep concentration. She opens her eyes and smirks.
 
ENEMY SKILL CAPTURE
 
She mimics the Dragon Warrior's motions. She summons the spirit of a shining white dragon.
 
HOLY DRAGON BLAST
 
The Dragon Warrior is taken by surprise and is blasted. “Ahh!” he screams as he falls to the floor again. The redhead, with great effort, finally gets up again, clutching his right arm with his left. “I… can st-still… fight!” he breathes quietly. Crystal cocks her head jauntily. “Is that so?” She pivots on her left foot and spins. After that, the golden-haired warriors pivots on her right foot and spins, facing the fiery-haired teen. She lifts and crosses her hands skywards as crystal creeps up her body and into her hands, creating a crystal sphere.
 
CRYSTAL SINAI
 
She slams the precious sphere on the ground as it seeks the Dragon Warrior, leaving crystal spikes in its wake. The redhead crosses his arms in defense. However, when it connects with Shinegard's warrior, he promptly turns into a crystal statue. A huge gasp resounds from the Sailor Senshi. The crystal statue shatters and the Dragon Warrior falls to the ground, exhausted.
 
She jumps up and down excitedly. “Ha, ha, that was great!”
 
(music: Sailor Moon - Sailor Saturn, part 1)
 
Armageddon and Crystal saunter towards Sailor Moon and Chibimoon. Before they take three steps, Sailor Saturn steps in front of them and swings her Silence Glaive menacingly. Both of them stop in fear of the Glaive that is pointing in their face.
 
“Masaka!” Crystal yelps, trembling violently. “Is that the Silence Glaive?”
 
“I think it is.” Brittinia whispers, not trying to betray the fear in his voice. “I read about it at the Library of Ivalice. The Silence Glaive is a weapon that uses the soul of the wielder to snuff out the enemy. That is weapon that will bring this planet to judgment.”
 
Crystal grabs Armageddon's bicep lovingly. “Please be careful.” She sighs. Armageddon takes the Rapture Scythe from the holding in the back. He brandishes his Scythe against Saturn. “I cannot allow that Silence Glaive to fall.” He breathes in and out to calm himself. “I still have so much to do and so much to live for. I have the Harper to find and people to come home to. I must win.” He stresses the last words by enunciating them.
 
(music: Berserk - Behelit)
 
The two stared at each other, weapons drawn. Armageddon and Sailor Saturn dash at each other, yelling a battle cry. With mighty swings, both Scythe and Glaive clash against one another. Like some samurai standoff, the two walk away not turning their backs to the other. Armageddon holds his right bicep in pain as blood seeps from his wound, his robe ripped from where the Silence Glaive connected. “Armageddon, are you all right?” asks Crystal. “It's only a flesh wound, barely grazed the skin.” Armageddon seethes through the pain. “But it burns so much.”
 
Saturn is also holding her bicep in the same manner. However, there is no blood seeping from it. They both scream in pain. Saturn inspects the flesh where the Scythe connected and the Rapture Scythe itself. “Why is there no blood on his Scythe?”
 
Armageddon figures that she is wondering why there is no wound on her arm but she still feels pain. “You are wondering why are you feeling pain yet there is no evidence that I actually connected, right?” She nods slowly.
 
Armageddon stands upright. “This Rapture Scythe is a spiritual weapon that is made of holy Orichalcum ore, once found on our home planet of Gadaran. It is designed to destroy evil. Since you are not evil by nature, it will not wound you physically. However, it will hurt your mind and soul. My Scythe will exhaust you.”
 
(music: Gundam Wing: When Dragon Swim, Everything Ends)
 
The silver-braided warrior turns around and charges holy energy into his fist.
 
JUDGMENT FIST
 
He launches it at Saturn but she dodges it with ease. The triple-braided Akcola moves his arms in a ceremonial fashion, making circles and motions. He raises his right hand towards the sky and it begins to darken. A storm develops from this. He points the sky-raised hand at Saturn.
 
STORM OF JUDGMENT
 
Bolts of lightning fall from the clouds, hurtling towards the violet-eyed Senshi. She holds her Glaive high in the air.
 
SILENT WALL
 
The bolts crash harmlessly against the shield. Armageddon is dumbstruck. Saturn twirls her Glaive around, dark energy collecting at the bladed end.
 
SILENCE GLAIVE SURPRISE
 
Armageddon dodges the dark beam. However, in a quick second, his fiery eyes widen in realization. “That Silence Glaive is a powerful weapon indeed. But, I bet that without it you cannot fight.”
 
Armageddon lowers his hand to the earth. Electrical bolts shoot from his hand. They snake towards Saturn's Silence Glaive and force it to the ground. “Ahh!” she shouts as the Glaive drops suddenly from her hand to the floor. She tries to lift it up but strangely, it is too heavy for her to even pick up. “What's going on?” she wonders frantically. The silver-braided warrior hit the nail on the head. Without the Silence Glaive, she could not fight as well. She depended on that weapon.
 
“I magnetized both the ground you are standing on and the Silence Glaive.” explains the triple-braided warrior. “Since the Glaive is made of metal, it magnetized quickly. The magnetic pull is similar to an electromagnetic field.” “Shimatta!” shouts the Senshi of Death and Rebirth. “Now it is time for the Lightning Planet attack.” The silver-braided warrior announces.
 
Armageddon pivots on his left foot and his back is towards Saturn. He pivots on his right foot now and is facing the violet-eyed Senshi. He half-spins again and opens his wings as electrical energy collects in the feathers. The immaculate white wings close on themselves creating a dome big enough to create an electrical sphere of energy.
 
BACKGROUND RADIATION
 
He opens the wings and a sphere of Lightning energy is revealed. His wings creep behind the orb and, with a quick motion, smacks it towards Sailor Saturn.
 
Her screams echo throughout the park as she is electrocuted. She then begins to de-transform. However, she is stuck between transformations, dark ribbons covering her nude body. The three other Outer System Senshi look on this and are horrified. The child that they helped raise was defeated. Mindful of their injuries, they pull themselves up. Armageddon turns and smiles. “That's it! Fight on until your last breath.”
 
(music: Gundam Wing - Use Coming from Darkness, part 1)
 
Uranus summons the Space Sword and slashes downward, an energy arc emerging from the blade.
 
SPACE SWORD BLASTER
 
Armageddon sidesteps with practiced ease. Neptune summons her Deep Aqua Mirror and a torrent of water launches from it.
 
SUBMARINE REFLECTION
 
Using his immaculate white wings, he propels himself into the air, dodging the attack. Pluto retrieves her Garnet Rod and twirls it around, aiming the jewel end at the winged creature.
 
CHRONOS TYPHOON
 
Once again, the fiery-eyed Akcola dodges the attack. While in the air, he performs a horizontal slash with his Scythe and a huge energy arc materializes from it.
 
REAPER'S CLAW
 
The arc crashes into the three Senshi, exhausting the rest of their energies and de-transforms them, leaving them in a state similar to Sailor Saturn. Their bodies are covered by orange, blue, and black energy ribbons respectively.
 
Armageddon alights on his feet. “They fought well!” he comments.
 
(music: Super Smash Bros. Melee - Fire Emblem)
 
MARS FLAME SNIPER
 
MERCURY AQUA RHAPSODY
 
A flaming arrow and strands of water hurtle towards Armageddon. However, Crystal defends him with her sword. With one gigantic swing, the attacks are dissipated by the blade. “Arigato!” the fiery-eyed Akcola coos, caressing the beautiful face of the emerald-eyed Crystal. She leans into his touch. “Don't mention it!” she responds.
 
Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Jupiter step forward, ready to challenge the golden-haired Akcola. “Stop!” Sailor Moon yells. Everybody turns to look at her. The eyes of the odango-atama are brimming with tears that are threatening to fall. “Why are we fighting each other? Aren't we both on the same side?”
 
Armageddon looks at her, meticulously. When he heard from his master that he was to head to Sailor Moon's world to find the Harper, he was ecstatic. From all of the legends that he gathered, she was a very powerful warrior. She even defeated Galaxia, one of the most powerful evildoers in the multiverse, someone that one of his comrades could not overcome. But to see her now, she looked like a spoiled child, wondering why the world was not perfect. It fills him with indignation. “I've heard so many things about you:” Armageddon keeps his voice dangerously low. “About how you defeated some of the multiverse's greatest villains, including Galaxia and the Daemone Champion, Death Phantom. But now I see you and you are refusing to fight.” He points an accusatory finger at Sailor Moon. “How DARE you call yourself a warrior of Light!”
 
Sailor Moon slumps to her knees, overwhelmed by the allegations. Mars places her hands on her shaking shoulders, calming her. “How can you say that about her?” Mars snarls. “She is the strongest person I know.” Jupiter voices her two cents. “I will not allow you to besmirch her honor.” Mercury resounds, agreeing with her comrades. Venus points at Armageddon and Crystal. “We will strike out your ambition.”
 
The symbol of Venus appears on the Soldier of Love's hand. She blows a kiss and a yellow heart materializes. She brings her hand around and multiple hearts form.
 
VENUS LOVE AND BEAUTY SHOCK
 
Crystal smiles at her.
 
ENEMY SKILL CAPTURE
 
She copies the movement that Venus did.
 
VENUS LOVE AND BEAUTY SHOCK
 
The two hearts collide with each other, canceling out. Venus gasps and Crystal smirks. Jupiter glares at the golden-haired Akcola. The symbol of Jupiter appears on her hand. An oak wreath materializes as she spins like a ballerina, beams shooting from the leaves.
 
JUPITER OAK EVOULTION
 
The long-haired woman copies the movements that Jupiter performed.
 
JUPITER OAK EVOLUTION
 
Once again, the attacks cancel each other out. “Ha, ha!” Crystal chuckles. “Isn't this fun?!” A huge grin creeps along her face, beaming like the sun. “I can copy all of your attacks. But that's not the best part.”
 
Crystal closes her emerald pools in concentration. The four symbols of the Inner Senshi appear on her body. She blows a kiss similar to the Love and Beauty Shock, spins around like the Oak Evolution, strums aqua strings similar to Aqua Rhapsody, and draws a bow back like the Flame Sniper.
 
LOVELY SNIPING EVOLUTION RHAPSODY
 
Heart-tipped arrows surrounded by fire, water, and oak leaves launch from the emerald-eyed Akcola. It hits the four Senshi. They all cry out as they collide with the ground. Mars-tachi pull themselves off the floor. The golden-haired warrior brandishes her sword and it glows, leaving a sparkle that trails from the tip. “This is the instrument of your defeat, Sailor Senshi, the broadsword type Starlight Sword.” The golden-haired warrior announces in a loud voice. She raises it towards the sky and it illuminates the night sky with a bright light.
 
STARLIGHT PLASMA
 
She brings the sword down and a huge energy wave emerges, hurtling for the Senshi. It slams all of the soldiers to the floor, leaving them in a state like Uranus-tachi. Their nude bodies are protected by energy ribbons, red, blue, green, and yellow respectively. Sailor Moon and Chibimoon gasp in horror. They gaze over the fallen bodies of their friends: intelligent Ami, fiery Rei, gentle Makoto, lovely Minako, strong Haruka, graceful Michiru, guiding Setsuna, and kind Hotaru. The Dragon Warrior lies motionless also. For the brief time that they knew him, he has helped them in their fights.
 
Tears stream down their faces. “Why are you doing this?” Chibimoon ask. “You said you are warriors of Light, yet you hurt our friends.”
 
“I need to harden them for the trials that are yet to come.” Armageddon answers, raising his Scythe against Sailor Moon. However, as the silver and gold duo approach the two remaining Senshi, they stop abruptly. “Do you sense that, Crystal?” he inquires. “That I do, Armageddon!” she laughs quietly. “Why don't you go get him?”
 
(music: Sailor Moon - Sailor 4 Sensi, Crystal Power Make-up)
 
Armageddon does an about-face and aims for a tree. With his Rapture Scythe ready to attack, he sees a black cape flowing in the breeze. Tuxedo Kamen sees the winged creature with the Scythe attack him. “Hello!” he greets the caped hero. With one mighty swing, the silver-braided warrior's Scythe penetrates through Tuxedo Kamen's body. Again, there is no blood on the blade. The tuxedo suited man falls from the tree like someone fallen from grace. He crashes into the ground hard.
 
(music: Kevin Stephens - Dragon of Darkness, Sword of Light)
 
“Tuxedo Kamen-sama!” the two Sailor Senshi shout. After that quick skirmish, the two Akcolas return back to where they started. “Now, where were we?” asks Crystal. The two winged creatures surround the long haired future queen and princess, weapons drawn. “Will you resist us?” poses Armageddon.
 
“I am a soldier that is born from the love of all.” Sighs Sailor Moon, salty tears cascading from her eyes. “I will not raise a hand against you.” “Neither will I.” says the Pink Sugar Senshi, interlocking her fingers with her mother.
 
“Then hold still,” Crystal utters “it will only hurt for a moment.” The two sprint with their weapons ready to swing. One swipe and the two fall to the floor, exhausted. As they approach the de-transformed soldiers, Armageddon notices the pink long-haired on and Crystal recognizes the odango-atama soldier. “I know her!” they both shout, identifying their respective fallen soldiers.
 
Armageddon and Crystal take all of the bodies of the fallen Sailor Senshi and contort them into peculiar positions. If one were to obverse the Senshi from the sky, that person would see that the arms and legs from some sort of ancient rune. The two Akcolas position themselves on either side of the rune. “What do you plan to do with them, Leon-kun?” Crystal asks Armageddon, her pet name for the silver-braided warrior.
 
“Watch and learn, Rayne-sama.” Coos the fiery-eyed fighter. (translate Rayne-sama as My Lady Rayne) “We can't leave them like them like this. We need to help them to that these warriors defend their planet.” “How do you plan on doing that?” she asks
 
“Notice the position that they are in.” Armageddon instructs. Crystal examines their bodies and realization dawns on her, her mouth forming the letter O. “Leon-kun, isn't that the Garadeen Rune `Power'!” she asks, already knowing the answer. “You go to the head off the class, Rayne-sama!” He smiles.
 
The winged creatures kneel in front of the bodies. They begin to mediate. “Please, Great Light,” they start to beseech the heavens on behalf of these warriors “give these warriors strength, the power to resist the evil ones. We beg of you, lend your shield to defend them so that they may protect the ones they love.” Light begins to radiate from the Sailor Senshi's body.
 
(music: Sailor Moon - The mysterious starlit sky)
 
Sailor Moon opens her eyes. She sees darkness all around her. One by one, all of the fallen warriors materialize in front of her. When she tries to speak, no sound emits from her mouth. The others attempt to speak but it his no good. From out of the darkness, a small light shines. A voice resonates in their hearts. “This light is your collective energy.” The voice dictates. “Within that light, there is a sleeping power that is waiting to emerge. Unleash it, and gain the power to resist the evil ones.”
 
Having nothing else to do, the warriors swim towards the light. They grab it, and the shine illuminates the darkness, banishing it away from these soldiers of the Light. “To the Sailor Senshi, your henshin pens are upgraded.” Their pens now have a shield made out of crystal with their respective planet symbols engraved into it. Sailor Moon and Sailor Chibimoon have shield brooches with hearts engraved into them.
 
“Sailor Mercury,” the voice continues “your emblem, the harp will now play the Typhoon Sonata. Sailor Mars, your emblem, the bow will unleash the Phoenix Flare. Sailor Jupiter, your emblem, the wreath will now let loose the Flower Maelstrom. Sailor Venus, your emblem, the heart will perform the Love-struck Blaster. Sailor Uranus, your emblem, the sword will trigger the Strata Plasma. Sailor Neptune, your emblem, the mirror will now summon the Sea Tide Serenade. Sailor Pluto, your emblem, the orb will call the infernal river for Styx River Cleansing. Sailor Saturn, your emblem, the glaive will beckon the attack Soul Harvester. Sailor Chibimoon, take the holy Garadeen weapon, the Trident Marina.” A beautiful tri-pronged weapon appears before Chibimoon and she grabs it. “With it, you will unleash the Zodiac Light Circle attack. For Tuxedo Kamen, take this Rose Cane.” A polished cane with green runic letters on its side appears before him and he takes it. “Dragon Warrior, since your strength increases for every battle you survive, be healed in the name of the Light.” A white light envelops the redhead teen and all of his wounds are healed. “Sailor Moon, take this holy Garadeen rapier, the Millennium Sword.” A magnificent rapier materializes in front of her and she takes hold of it. “With this, the Silver Millennium Strike will vaporize your enemies.”
 
The light envelops the Sailor Senshi and their fukus are changed. The bows on their backs are longer, reaching the mid-thigh. Their skirts are glossier and give off a light shine. The heart brooch is now a shield and their chokers have a heart within a star. As they marvel the suits, the light speaks again.
 
“Now awaken, soldiers of the Light.”
 
(music: Revolutionary Girl Utena - Virtual Star Hassenigaku)
 
The Sailor Senshi, the Dragon Warrior and Tuxedo Kamen pull themselves off the ground, opening their eyes to see the smiling faces of the two winged creatures. “Well, did you have a nice nap?” Armageddon inquires, smiling like a father would to his children. “Guess what?” Crystal begins with a preamble. “You are going to test out your new powers.” Armageddon and Crystal dart their eyes to a fountain as the wind commences to gather there. “That Summoner is coming.” Armageddon and Crystal brandish their weapons.
 
From the wind, a cloud of dark smoke appears and swirls in a circle. Apollyon appears from this billow. He cackles maliciously. “And to think that I was going to look for you.” He muses. “I'm so glad that you all decided to congregate in one place.” He raises his staff towards the sky. “I summon the Zodiac Spirits!” he bellows.
 
The constellations in the sky project rays of lights and monsters in the form of the Zodiac Creatures: Aries the ram, Taurus the bull, Gemini the twins, Cancer the crab, Leo the lion, Virgo a woman with a sword, Libra a judge-like creature with scales in his hands, Scorpio the Scorpion, Sagittarius the archer, Capricorn the goat, Aquarius the water bearer, and Pieces the fish. “Now, my creatures, attack!”
 
Sailor Mars summons her flame bow. As she draws back the string of fire, her bow becomes a Phoenix.
 
MARS PHOENIX FLARE
 
She launches the Phoenix as it flies gracefully through the air. It hits Aries and incinerates it, the creature making a guttural cry as it is destroyed. Apollyon grows pale. “Since when was she able to destroy my summon?” Uranus looks at this scene. Never was her power that strong. Perhaps that wasn't a dream after all. She summons her Space Sword and pulls it from her scabbard. She holds it towards the sky. The scimitar begins to glow.
 
STRATA PLASMA
 
The cobalt-eyed Senshi brings her sword down and an energy wave emerges from it, destroying Aquarius. Apollyon finds his voice. “Why are you not attacking them?” he yells. Armageddon and Crystal laugh, the whole proceedings is hilarious to them.
 
Pieces swims towards Neptune. She calls her mirror to her hands and focuses into it. A violin comes out of it. She takes it and plays on it. A giant tidal wave forms under her feet. The tsunami rises as she stands upon it.
 
SEA TIDE SERENADE
 
The tidal wave rushes towards Pieces as she jumps off of it. Pieces is engulfed by the wave and is destroyed.
 
Scorpio tries to stab Sailor Pluto with its tail, however she dodges the attack. With her Garnet Rod, she draws dark waters to her, a tsunami forming beneath her feet. The dark tide rises behind her.
 
STYX RIVER CLEANSING
 
The tsunami crashes into Scorpio. It was swept away by the murky stream. Capricorn charges at Sailor Saturn. Swinging her Silence Glaive rapidly, it begins to illuminate.
 
SOUL HARVESTER
 
With a mighty swing, a curved arc emerges from the Glaive. It eviscerates the goat, sending it into the ether. Sagittarius shoots an arrow at Sailor Jupiter. Sidestepping the projectile, she twirls like a ballerina. Her wreath summon leaves that rise to the sky. Those leaves beckons a storm cloud.
 
JUPITER FLOWER MAELSTROM
 
Thunder and lightning fall from the clouds, annihilating the archer. The judge with the Libra scale fires an energy attack from the scales. Sailor Venus holds out her hand to defend herself and the attack is canceled out. Apollyon gasps audibly. “They were never this powerful.” Apollyon remembered the Sailor Senshi struggling with Kome and the Rock Golem. The Dragon Warrior and the Akcolas destroyed them. Now, after two battles, they overpower the Zodiac Spirits? “It doesn't make sense.” He reasons “What could have happened between the Rock Golem and now that would increase their powers so much?”
 
Venus brings her hands to her chest with her palms outward. A yellow heart materializes in the gap between her hands. She snatches the heart and aims it at Libra.
 
VENUS LOVE-STRUCK BLASTER
 
A heart-shaped beam fires from the heart. It blasts the scales into oblivion; the judge disappears with the scale. Mercury summons her harp and strums the aqua strings. She plays a complicated melody.
 
MERCURY BLIZZARA SONATA
 
Columns of water cascade from the harp, destroying Virgo.
 
Tuxedo Kamen takes his Rose Cane and impales into Leo the lion. As it releases its dying growl, the lion transforms into dust.
 
The Dragon Warrior attacks Gemini the twin. They throw punches and kicks at the redhead. With fluid grace, he dodges, sidesteps, and evades the blows. With karate chops to the small of their shoulders, the Dragon Warrior forces Gemini into unconsciousness. Levitating to a slight distance, he summons the spirit of a shining white dragon. He cups his hands into the fireball position.
 
HOLY DRAGON BLAST
 
The dragon comes out of his hands in the form of a giant beam, eradicating the twins in one colossal explosion. The screech from the twins emits loudly.
 
Taurus charges at Chibimoon. She runs from the bull, taking comically long strides. Simultaneously, Sailor Moon runs away from Cancer as it scuttles towards her, screaming like a banshee. Armageddon and Crystal, looking on this whole brawl, giggle like cackling hens, tears of laughter streaming down their faces and slapping their sides. “This is so funny!” Crystal guffaws. Armageddon snickers quietly. “Use the weapons we gave you!” He instructs. The two rabbits, yellow and pink, look at the silver-braided Akcola with pure confusion until the Rapier and the Trident appear before them. Chibimoon takes her Trident in her hands and faces Taurus.
 
Chibimoon twirls the Trident Marina around while water trails the tri-pronged end. She spins around as she twirls it for a moment. With the pronged end raised towards the sky, she grasps it with both hands. The symbol Cancer appears in front of the pronged end. She slowly rotates the Trident as the symbols of the Zodiac appear one after another: Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pieces, Aries, Taurus, and Gemini. They form a sort of circle.
 
MOON … ZODIAC … LIGHT … CIRCLE
 
She impales the center of the circle and it launches. Taurus rushes into the circle and is obliterated. The force of the attack leaves a crater where the Spirit once stood. Chibimoon gasps and drops the weapon that she once held with ease. She didn't realize how much power was in that weapon.
 
Sailor Moon grabs the Millennium Sword hesitantly. At once, she swings it as if she had been taught her whole life. A faint trail of light sparkles from the sharp tip. She continues to swing it as the light glows brighter and brighter. When it is as bright as the morning sun, Sailor Moon traces out a square, starting from the top and going counterclockwise until the quadrangle is completed.
 
MOON SILVER MILLENNIUM STRIKE
 
She pierces the inside of the square. The top line of the square hits Cancer, then the left, then bottom and finally the right until the quadrangle encompasses the crab. The stab manifests itself as a piercing beam that penetrates through the spirit, destroying it.
 
Apollyon apprehensively takes a precautionary step backwards. One after another, they all fell to the soldiers of the Light. “No!” he breathes. “This can't be!”
 
The Sailor Senshi, the Dragon Warrior and Tuxedo Kamen fall to the floor exhausted. Apollyon smiles maliciously. “Now's my chance!” Apollyon whispers. “If they are exhausted, then they will be vulnerable to my attacks.” Taking his staff in his hands, as he is starting to chant, the two winged creatures stand in front of him, weapons drawn. Apollyon shivers unconsciously.
 
(music: Sailor Moon - Koroi tuki, soukougeki, parts 3 and 4)
 
“Afraid, summoner?” asks the Angel of Death. Apollyon gulps. “Don't worry,” the Angel of the Vengeance reassures with a broad grin “We'll make this as painful as possible.”
 
Apollyon snarls and he hold his staff against the long-haired Akcolas. He waves it in front and dark beams fire from it. “Bloody Vulcan!” he shouts. However, with fluid grace, the winged creatures dodge the beams. Armageddon and Crystal raise them right hands towards the sky. Large spirit cannons materialize into their hands. They grab the cannons and aim it at the Summoner, Armageddon's filling with Lightning and Crystal's filling with Light energy. “Rend my enemy asunder!” Armageddon commands the cannon. “Please, give me strength!” Crystal pleads.
 
LIGHTNING CANNON
 
SURGE BEAM
 
Armageddon's Lightning Cannon and Crystal's Surge Beam merges together to form a super-cannon attack. Apollyon creates a dark barrier to take the brunt of the attack. Unfortunately for him, the mental strain of keeping the barrier up takes its toll on Apollyon. He strains to maintain the field. After the blasts by the Akcolas were completed, he let down the shield, breathing heavily. “I don't know how long I can last them.” Apollyon gasps for air. The silver-braided warrior and the golden-haired warrior smile as if this is something humorous.
 
All three of them dart their eyes to the east as they feel a shift of power there. A woman with short pale-blond hair appears. She sports a staff that has a seashell top and a wicked smile. With a wave of her staff a dome encases all of the warriors and Apollyon. However, she is outside the dome.
 
“Megiddo, help me!” Apollyon begs. Armageddon's Rapture Scythe begins to radiate a bright light. From their positions on the floor, the Sailor Senshi, the Dragon Warrior and Tuxedo Kamen gasp at the show of power. “Rapture Scythe,” Armageddon booms in a loud voice “I command you to transform into the Legendary Garadeen weapon of the Akcola of Lightning.”
 
His Scythe begins to metamorphose into a staff. The top of it looks like a silver eagle with its wings outstretched. Along the base and top of the wings is a ring that circles the eagle. On the bottom of the ring are golden ringlets that make a clacking noise when the staff moves. The rest of the staff has a beautiful lunging lion along the base of it.
 
“Is that the Eagle-eyed Staff?” Apollyon asks fearfully. He had heard legends about how powerful that ancient staff is. Armageddon nods.
 
Megiddo laughs maliciously. “Now aren't you wishing that you never rejected me, Apollyon?” “Megiddo, I beg of you!” He pleads as Armageddon and Crystal swing their weapons through the air ceremoniously, as if they are performing some sort of ritual. “I love you, Megiddo.” The pale-blond summoner looks at the pitiful man beneath her with mock concern. “It's too late. You are heading to Gehenna.” She laughs as Megiddo makes her exits.
 
Armageddon and Crystal's weapons are glowing with an intensity that has never been seen before. Armageddon points the head of his staff at Apollyon and the ringlets clack vigorously. Crystal raises her Broadsword towards the sky. Armageddon closes his eyes and concentrates the full force of the weapon's power into the head. His robe and hair flutter with the power he collects.
 
PERFECT ANGELIC CANNON
 
A massive beam explodes out of the staff
 
Crystal's sword begins to collect energy. She closes her eyes in pure concentration. Her hair flaps wildly on account of the collection of power.
 
FLASH FLARING SWORD
 
She brings her sword horizontally and a humongous wave emerges from it similar to Starlight Plasma.
 
As the energy attacks zero in on Apollyon, he mutters an ancient spell. “Life Saver!” he bellows as the attacks hit him. He screams loudly as the powers threaten to tear him apart at the seams. It is so powerful that a pillar of energy rises from where Apollyon is standing, escalating towards the heavens. At long last the powers dissipate. Apollyon slumps to his knees. His clothes are tattered and his body is covered in scars and bruises. The Eagle-eyed Staff transforms back into the Rapture Scythe.
 
“How dumb is it to use the Life Saver charm when you are going to die anyways.” Armageddon clicks his tongue. Weapons at the ready, Armageddon and Crystal run towards the defeated Summoner. “Wait!” Sailor Moon cries, but her pleading goes unanswered.
 
Slash Slash
 
Armageddon and Crystal's weapons are dripping with blood. Apollyon stands there with a blank look on his face. His body begins to shine with light. He screams one more time until Apollyon disappears into the ether, leaving his staff behind.
 
Armageddon picks up Apollyon's staff. He snaps it in two and dark essence exudes from it. The staff disappears into little sparkles. He looks at the Senshi and smiles.
 
(music: Revolutionary Girl Utena - Bara no Tameiki)
 
“How do you like your new powers?” the silver-braided warrior asks. Neptune steps in front of her princess. “Why did you help us?” she demands. Crystal laughs out loud. It is a very sweet sound. “Answering a question with a question? How rude!” She smiles at them. “Why did we help you? That is the $64,000 question. And the answer is…” “It is our charge to protect the children of the Light.”
 
The fiery-eyed Akcola looks at Sailor Moon and Sailor Chibimoon. “Those weapons are on loan to you two.” Armageddon enlightens. “When our mission is complete, we will expect it back.”
 
The long-haired Akcolas spread their immaculate white wings and fly away, leaving dumbfounded Senshi behind.
 
Sailor Moon looks at the Millennium Sword in her hands. “Armageddon, Crystal, who are you?” she muses to herself.
 
Armageddon and Crystal land atop a skyscraper far away from the park. The full moon is shining brightly. They sit down. Crystal takes Armageddon's robe off to the elbow, revealing taut muscles and broad shoulders. She gently runs her fingers across the wound that Saturn inflicted upon him. There is a slight scar. “At least it is healing, Leon-kun!” she whispers, leaning into his body. Armageddon snakes his arm around his partner's waist. “In the morning, it will not be there anymore.”
 
Spreading their majestic wings, they stare at the moon. “We can't do this mission by ourselves anymore, right Rayne-sama?” Armageddon inquires. “We can't be everywhere at one time!” Crystal realizes. “We are going to need help.”
 
They think about who can help them. “How about Inferno and Specials?” Armageddon wonders. “They can't!” Crystal replies. “They are on a mission to find one of the Legendary Garadeen weapons.”
 
“Well, how about Golden and Silver? Surely they aren't doing anything important right now?” “They're on a diplomatic mission to Korja, Leon-kun.” She chuckles slightly. The silver-braided warrior blanches. “Then, … that means …” he begins. “The only ones available are Apocalypse and Mystic.”
 
They both laugh out loud. “You do realize that Apocalypse and Mystic are skilled warriors.” Crystal informs. “Well, at least Mystic is!” They giggle inanely. “I can't believe that we are going to be working with that arrogant baka Apocalypse.” His tone is light, not insulting but jokingly. “I swear, once in a lifetime is enough to work with him.” “It will be good to work with them again.” Crystal sighs. Armageddon nods in agreement.
 
(music: Revolutionary Girl Utena - Kokoro no Dice)
 
“We better bring them to this world, Rayne-sama.” Armageddon whispers into her ear.
 
“Not now, Leon-kun! Let's stay like this for awhile!” She leans in nearer as they close their wings on themselves, hiding them from prying eyes.