Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon: The Harper Saga ❯ Soldiers of Light ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Moon: The Harper Saga
 
This is not an insult to Nakao-sama. This is my sorry-assed attempt to write a sixth season to the already perfect Sailor Moon. It stands to reason that I do not own Sailor Moon. However, the other warriors of light belong to me and I will use them for my manga. My cousin (who is my partner in this deal) and my best friend (who bugs me to post this and helps me with Japanese) are with me in this idea.
 
This was meant to be a movie complete with a soundtrack. However, the royalty would have been a bitch to pay. I also do not own the music. It is better to listen to the recommended music as you read so that you can get the feeling that I want to invoke. Most of it is Sailor Moon but some belong to Star Ocean, Kingdom Hearts and more. Look them up on the internet sometime.
 
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please review and when you review, if you liked it, please tell me what you liked so that I can add more of it. If you didn't, tell me and I will remove it or change it. Make suggestions to me. I'm a reasonable guy. I want you to like reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this.
 
Huge author's note: Last episode/chapter I did not mention ages. I will be using the ages that the end of the series estimates. Usagi says she is sixteen at the end of the series. So, three years from that point, she would be nineteen. So would Rei. Ami, Makoto, and Minako would be eighteen. Haruka and Michiru would be twenty. The others are a bit tricky. Mamoru is a college student at the beginning of the series. Usagi was fourteen and in the eighth grade. So he has to be at least five years older than her. So in this fic, he is 24. Setsuna is ageless so let's make her 28. Chibiusa is another mystery. She is 902 in the Infinity arc of the manga, however, that means nothing to me so I'm making her fourteen and Hotaru is fifteen and in first year high school. Now that that's over with . . .
 
Soldiers of Light descend on Earth
 
Haruka and Michiru arrive the Tokyo Liberal Arts College, each being called by their respective elements. Their intuitions were telling them that their presence was needed at this place.
 
“The sea is calling me here.” The aquamarine mermaid declares detachedly
 
“The wind says that an alien is going to be here.” Her cobalt-eyed companion responds.
 
“We need to find the alien before the princess is harmed.” Michiru's green eyes flickered with purpose.
 
“Should we tell the others?” Haruka always knew the answer to this. Michiru, like Setsuna and herself always wanted to keep their princess clean whilst their own souls were sold to the devil. That is the extent of love for their princess, the cross they bear as Sailor Senshi.
 
“Only if it becomes absolutely necessary.”
 
The two look at the room assignment they were given. A coy smile crawls on Michiru's face.
 
“Maybe we should check out our rooms and break them in.”
 
Haruka did not miss the emphasis on break because she hoisted her aquamarine-haired lover into a fireman carry and ran across the campus to their room.
 
(music: Yumemire Odango Atama, part 1)
 
Out on the street was a youth with a knapsack on his back. He looked like an ordinary adolescent. However, the youth had extremely long red hair that seemed to spike out in many different directions. The trail of hair reached the end of the shoulder blades. Now most people would think that this kid had just gotten up however his hair just ended up that way no matter how much he brushed it. He had the most stunning honey brown eyes and a body that made women weak in the knees, obtained through years of martial arts. Muscles rippled through his emerald green t-shirt. His olive colored skin only enhanced this “to die for” body.
 
“It's a beautiful day. A day that kinda wishes kids to have fun in it. But school has already claimed the children. Too bad!” The youth continues to muses until he hears a scream. He looks in the direction of the scream and his gaze falls to a home. On the mailbox it says Tsukino. Finally, a toaster is heard. The door opens and a teenager with long pink hair emerges. She has toast in her mouth and her feet are speeding towards the direction of the red-headed youth. Not paying attention in front of her, she adjusts her clothes.
 
“I'm going be late for school.” She shouts to no one. “Baka Usagi, you gave me your late genes.”
 
She runs down the sidewalk and the two collide. The pink-haired girl falls down. She rubs her head and the teenaged boy offers a hand to her.
 
“Are you all right?” the youth asks
 
“I'm all right.” She answers without looking at him. “I felt like I hit a brick wall.”
 
She looks at his face and immediately blushes. She sees his figure and how he looks so similar to someone that she saw before, if only she could remember who he reminded her of.
 
“I should have been looking where I was running.” The girl mumbles, her voice failing her for a second.
 
“No, it is my fault for knocking down a beautiful girl as you.” The youth made an exaggerated bow however, the lass took it as a compliment.
 
“You think I'm beautiful.” She stammers.
 
The youth gave her a flirtatious wink. “Of course!”
 
The Pink Sugar lass was so enchanted by the fire-haired youth that she forgot to introduce herself to him. She remembered as her watch beeped at her to get to school. She had exactly seven minutes before first bell. “Oh, I completely forgot my manners. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Tsukino Usagi but my friends call me Chibiusa.
 
The olive-skin kid extended his hand to Chibiusa. “My name is Soryuju Pyros. I'm new to the area.” She shook his hand a bit too vigorously. Pyros noticed it with his honey brown orbs but refused to say anything. If the women of the Tenth Street district looked like her, then he was in good company. He saw that Chibiusa had an innocence that he had never experienced before.
 
“Where are you heading?” She asked bringing him away from his musing.
 
“To Juuban Middle School. I'm in the eighth grade.”
 
“Me too!”
 
Pyros leaned his lips towards Chibiusa's ear. She could feel his hot breath on her ear. “To tell you the truth,” he began to confess, “I'm a bit lost. Since you are going to the same destination, can I walk with you?
 
She could feel an aura of kindness emanating from the red-haired youth known as Pyros. She had no objection. Taking a page of Minako-chan, Plus, he's cute. “Sure!”
 
The two walk to school. Watching them from the shadows was a woman with long forest green hair and garnet eyes.
 
(music: Yumemiru Odango Atama, part 3)
 
Usagi, Minako, Ami, Makoto, and Rei are walking to the classes that they will be having for the first day of their college career. They are walking across the lush verdant campus in the morning.
 
“Today is the first day of classes.” Makoto announced, stretching out the kinks that the uncomfortable mattress left in her.
 
“College would be fun, if it weren't for the courses.” Usagi stated, bemoaning the fact that the others wanted to pursue a higher education. When Setsuna-san said that the age of Crystal Tokyo would be coming soon, she thought that it would be before their college years. Although she was still adamant on becoming a housewife, she wanted to have something to do during all of her downtime. Maybe she could start a business out of her home like all of the television commercials suggested.
 
“Come on, Usagi.” Prodded her blue-haired friend called Ami. “Learning new things can be a fulfilling adventure.”
 
“Not with her Odango Atama.” Rei teased pointing in the direction of a certain golden tress princess.
 
Usagi gets angry at this jest.
 
“What did you say?” She shouted.
 
Rei puts her face in Usagi's face.
 
“I said `not with you, Odango Atama.'”
 
“Are you insulting me?”
 
“Wow! How long did that take you to figure out?” She mocked surprise and sticks out her tongue.
 
“Oh, yeah!” She challenged, sticking out her own tongue
 
Makoto separates them. It was amazing how childish these two could be. “Settle down, guys. We don't want to appear to be immature in front of all of the cute boys.”
 
“What class do you guys have first?” Minako asked.
 
“Microbiology” Ami stated
 
Rei said Asian History
 
“Shakespearian Theater” said Usagi and Makoto.
 
“Really, me too!” Minako declared
 
They look at a clock in the distance.
 
“Time to get to class. See you later.” They shouted together and they headed to their class. Ami and Rei separate. Makoto, Minako and Usagi head inside a building.
 
Entering the auditorium-style classroom they see Haruka and Michiru and sit next to them.
 
“Ohayo, Haruka-san and Michiru-san!” Usagi greeted. The two said their good mornings.
 
“Why are you guys here?” Minako asked surprised. “You did not tell us that you guys were going to the same college as we are.”
 
Michiru did not want to lie to the princess and her guardians. But for the mission to go smoothly, she needed to omit the truth. “We figured we needed something to do in between fighting the new bad guys.” She lied, well half-lied.
 
“And we decided that school would be the best thing to do.” Haruka backed her lover up.
 
(music: Sabisisa o Koete, part 3)
 
The door to the classroom opens and a woman comes inside. She had extremely long hair that reached to the back her knees. Blonde does not begin to describe her hair color. It was as golden as the rising sun and it was lightly curl and fanning down her back, widening as it went down. Her skin was lightly tanned. Her frame reached 5'6''. She had the most beautiful emerald eyes that could be pierce into a soul. The woman's face was serene and playful; she wore a playful smirk on her face. She is wearing a pink sunflower dress that reaches to her knees. Haruka and Michiru glared at her but whether she was ignoring them or she was oblivious to the stare down, the woman did not falter or acknowledge them. She takes her seat at the teacher's desk. She drinks some water and clears her throat.
 
“Welcome,” she said in an affected voice “one and all to the Shakespearian Theater class. I am Sakura Nicola. I hope you are prepared to learn. Now I bet you are wondering why some of you are in this class. Some of you are in this class because you registered late and the classes that you signed up for were already full. One of you put down Home Economics for the entire schedule.”
 
Nicola looks around the room and finds that Usagi is slouched in her seat. She is embarrassed and Nicola noticed it.
 
“For those who signed up for this class,” she continued “you are going to have a lot of fun learning about a five hundred year old dead guy. Class, your assignment for the first day of real class is to read Act I of Julius Caesar, Act I of The Merchant of Venice, and Act I of Macbeth. One is a history, one a comedy, and one a tragedy. Get cracking! Dismissed!” She clapped her hands to accentuate her point.
 
The class empties out. Nicola grabs Usagi by the shoulders. Haruka was going to protest but Michiru grabbed her by the shoulder and shook her head.
 
“I wish to speak with you when the class is gone.” Nicola asked
 
“Okay, Sakura-sensei.” Usagi consented. The class is empty.
 
“Why did you put down Home Economics for your entire schedule?” The professor asked
 
“How did you know it was me?”
 
“I saw your face when I mentioned it.” She paused to allow Usagi to absorb the situation. “Don't you have any other interest?”
 
(music: Fallen Leaves, flute version)
 
“My goal is to get married, have children, and be a stay-at-home mom.”
 
“But there has to be something else you want to do? What should happen if your husband is unable to provide for your family?”
 
“What are you saying?”
 
“There is more to life than marriage.”
 
“Think of it this way. Many women in the `old days' were not allowed to learn. They were expected to be housewives. Today, women can be anything that they put their minds to. Today, there are women doctor, women lawyers, and women pilots. Not to say that there is anything wrong with what you said. But there is more to life than marriage.”
 
“But . . .”
 
Nicola knew that she wasn't getting anywhere with her so she tried another method. “How about this! You want to be a homemaker, right. Listen, take Home Economics. A good homemaker needs to be a good cook so take Culinary Arts. A good homemaker has to be good at management so take Business Management. A good homemaker needs to understand her children so take Psychology. You can still take my class for fun and I'll help with anything. Maybe you might find something that you like. Does that so all right?”
 
Usagi listened to her lecture and decided to try it. “Yes, thank you.”
 
“Go to the registrar and change your courses.”
 
“I will! Thank you.”
 
Usagi leaves the classroom and Nicola is all alone.
 
“I've never met a woman with such a one-track mind.” She muses. “It was as if she had already made up her mind to what she was going to be.” She shakes her head and fingers a chain around her neck. It has an emblem of an Egyptian Sphinx.
 
Pyros and Chibiusa finally made it to the schoolyard. A young girl with purple hair and a red one-piece comes up to them. Her name is Momo. When Chibiusa noticed her, she yelled across the yard.
 
“Momo-chan, is that you?”
 
“Hey, Chibiusa-chan!” She waved at her old friend and ran to meet her, leaving Pyros all alone (imagine a tumbleweed crossing from where Pyros is standing.) After quickly catching up, Momo notices that Chibiusa is not alone. She looks at the red-headed lad and whispers to Chibiusa. “Who's that?”
 
Pyros hears this and takes Momo's hand. He kisses it lightly and Momo feels the heat rush to her face. “The name is Pyros, Soryuju Pyros.”
 
From out of nowhere, a green-haired youth took away Momo's hand possessively. “Hey, if you hit on my girlfriend, you're going to be in a world of pain.”
 
Momo recovered from her stupor to chastise her boyfriend with a fist to the head. “Kyusuke, please don't embarrass yourself.”
 
Chibiusa shrieked at this revelation. “You two are going out!” A bell can be heard in the distance. Chibiusa and Momo began to talk about the relationship while Kyusuke and Pyros stayed a couple of steps behind. The green-haired youth pulled him aside and against a wall.
 
“Listen,” he began “keep your distance away from Momo.”
 
Pyros took up a fighting stance; being interrogated for something that was suppose to be innocent. It made him irate. “First off, I was just being polite. Second, where do you get off threatening me? Do you want to fight with me?”
 
As they were about to fight, they heard a voice, which belong to Momo. She was behind him with her arms crossed and Chibiusa behind her. “Kyusuke, don't you dare hurt Chibiusa's boyfriend.” Both Chibiusa and Pyros blush.
 
“Oh,” he gasps “so you're not after Momo?” Kyusuke breathed a sigh of relief. He loved Momo with all of his heart but he always thought that she was too good for him and was desperate to keep in a relationship.
 
Before either of them could answer, the late bell rings and the foursome ran to their homeroom. Luckily the teacher was not their yet so they take their seat. The door opens and a figure comes through. This person had long silver hair that reached to the back of the knees that was tied into three braids. This person had an appearance of a thin build which was accentuated by a flowing red robe with two samurai battling. This person from the back was difficult to read if it was a man or a woman. However, from the front, he was all man. He has two bangs that crossed each other at the eyes. Speaking of which, he had the reddest eyes on the planet. It almost looked unnatural. The silver-haired man spoke.
 
“Ohayo, minna-san.” The man addressed the class as the class responded in a likewise fashion. Only Pyros did not respond. His face was frozen in a perpetual O.
 
(music: Rust Color)
 
“My name is Trainae Brittinia, but call me Brittinia-meijin (meijin means master or expert like in the field of history). I have earned it. I am going to be your History and Mythologies teacher. Some of you may wonder, why should we learn history, it is all in the past. Well, a great philosopher once said, `Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to fulfill it.'”
 
There was another kid, however, who was unimpressed with Brittinia's dialogue. He has immaculate white hair, a sturdy football build, and blue eyes. “Listen, teacher, I'm only here because my parents made me. Stop talking.”
 
Brittinia's face seemed unchanged as the child showed him disrespect.
 
“Your name is Kitsune Raiden-san, is it not?” Brittinia spoke in a low tone that made the room darken even though it was as bright as day.
 
His insolent tirade continued, oblivious to the threat that the Sword of Damocles presented. “Yeah, what's it to you.”
 
His voice or his posture did not change. “I wish you to come to the front of the room.”
 
Raiden walks up the row of desks and to the front of the room.
 
“I want you to look under my desk.” Brittinia asked, however it sounded more like an order.
 
Raiden goes to the desk and looks under it and sees a sword under the desk. It was still in its scabbard however it was still a menacing figure.
 
“You wouldn't.” Raiden said so smugly. Brittinia merely took the blade and relinquished it from the sheath. The blade glistened, piercing the dark aura in the room. All of the other kids were amazed that a teacher brought a blade to school.
 
“Do you want me to?”
 
“I'll put my hand here and I bet you won't do anything.” He placed his hand on Brittinia's desk, daring him with his eyes to do it knowing that the teacher was all talk. Brittinia raised the sword like a judge and connected it with his desk. It seemed that Raiden realized that this guy backs up what he says. It frightened him.
 
“Are you insane?” He yelled.
 
Brittinia smirked at him. “I knew you would move your hand. You are all talk and you need someone like me to discipline you. Now take your seat and don't bother me.”
 
Raiden, very wisely, takes his seat although a bit shaken and meeker.
 
Brittinia continued to speak as if there was no interruption. “There once was an author named George Orville. He said that he who controls the present controls the past. He who controls the past controls the future. Class, one day you will control the present. You must be prepared to by learning the history of this world. If you do not, then you are just empty air.”
 
Brittinia writes on the board MYTH.
 
“You can always understand a country by its myths. A myth is a story that tries to explain how one thing became another thing. To understand history, you must also understand myths. They tell you where a society is and how the people think. We will read many myths from the Greco-Roman area, the Mesopotamian area, the Indus Valley area, the Americas, and the Sino-Japanese area. Then we will look at their history and try to understand them. Your assignment for today is” Groans can be heard. “to pick the area you want to do first. Rate the area with a number from one to five. One being the one you want to learn about now and five being the one you want to learn about last. Do that now.”
 
The students took out pen and paper. They were writing.
 
(music: Service to gods [Do of Our Own Accord])
 
In a dark courtyard, Apollyon is before Queen Medea on her throne.
 
“Why don't I have her?” Asked an irate Queen Medea, throwing anything that was at hand.
 
“A Dragon Warrior halted my search.” Apollyon stammered.
 
“A Dragon Warrior?” she posed the question that Apollyon had no answer. “What's a Dragon Warrior doing out of Shinegard?”
 
“I have no clue. If I were to make a guess, the Sonycs brought him here.”
 
“They were expecting a Sonyc barrier. Why is the Dragon Warrior able to transform?"
 
Apollyon began to deduce the answer very quickly for fear of bodily harm. “Well, a Dragon Warrior is already imbued with the power of the dragons of Shinegard at birth.”
 
“Shouldn't the barrier prevent them from using their powers?” Medea was actually interested in this new factor.
 
“Look at it this way, my lady. The Sonycs have to put on human disguises to prevent us from sensing them. All a Dragon Warrior has to do is to lower his energy output. The Sonycs have to revert to their original forms to use their powers. All a Dragon Warrior has to do is increase his energy output and he can use his attacks.”
 
Medea was exasperated with Apollyon's long-winded answer. “Listen, just find her.”
 
“Hai!”
 
Apollyon leaves Queen Medea and looks at the humanoids.
 
“Rock Golem, come forth.” Apollyon called and a creature, composed of earth and rocks, walks next to him.
 
(music: Fruits Basket - Overture)
 
Chibiusa falls asleep again sees the woman playing the harp.
 
“You're back.” She says to the woman.
 
Listen now, Small Lady.
Another monster's coming soon.
A monster that's composed of earth
One that cannot be harmed.
 
“What can I do?”
 
You must attack it with water
But even that won't be enough.
His dark heart is stronger still
Only Light can penetrate.
 
“So when we weaken it with water, Light can come through.”
 
The heaven-sent warriors
They now descended to Earth
Their holy Light can penetrate
Even a heart of stone.
 
 
Chibiusa hears a voice that is not her own or the woman.
 
“Chibiusa-chan, Chibiusa-chan, Chibiusa-chan”
 
Chibiusa lifts her head up. She is in a cafeteria. She rubs her eyes. Momo, Kyusuke and Pyros are smiling at her.
 
“Didn't you get enough sleep last night, Tsukino-san?” Pyros asked
 
“I don't know! For some unknown reason I fell asleep.”
 
Momo decided to test sense of humor. “Maybe that your body telling you not stay awake during Brittinia-meijin's class.” The girls giggled while Kyusuke rolled his eyes and Pyros's eyes narrowed.
 
“Can you believe that guy?” Kyusuke mused aloud. “He went on and on and on.”
 
“Thank goodness we only see him once a day.” Momo sighed, relieved of this fact.
 
“What do you think of Brittinia-meijin, Pyros-kun?” Chibiusa asked, not noticing the narrowed eyes.
 
Pyros awoke from this trance. “I don't know! We only had his class for a day.”
 
“True!” Momo waved her hand at Pyros's revelation. “So, Soryuju-kun, what did you put down as what you wanted to learn?”
 
“Indus Valley. I mean, come on. How many myths does one country have?”
 
Chibiusa did not want that choice. “I chose Greco-Roman because all of the artwork there is beautiful.”
 
Kyusuke decided that he wanted to add his two cents. “I chose Sino-Japanese. We're already here. Why not brush up on something that I probably know about.” He decided that as long as he is not hitting on his girlfriend and trying to steal her away, they can be friends.
 
Brittinia was using the telephone in his classroom.
 
“Have you sensed anything? (long pause) Well, keep searching. She has to be here somewhere.”
 
Brittinia hangs up the phone. He walks around his classroom. He closes his eyes.
 
“We need to find her before they do.”
 
He opens his eyes. He takes out the book 1984 and started reading.
 
(music: Dracula's Holy Pupil and R & R)
 
Apollyon appears outside of Juuban Middle School. Waving his wand over his head, he puts on the guise of reporter. He sees a man walking inside the school. Balding and middle age, this is a man that has seen better days.
 
“Excuse me, but are you Elliot Shyster, the principal of Juuban Middle School?” Apollyon asked in an American accent.
 
Shyster turns around.
 
“Why yes, yes I am.”
 
“Good! I am Jonathan Gracy of the USA Today. I am doing a story of the success of foreign schools and what better way to start the report than with an interview with the principal.”
 
“Is that so?” he beamed, buying this whole plot. “Well, why don't we continue this conversation in my office?”
 
Shyster leads Apollyon into the school. They pass by Brittinia's classroom. He opens the door and sees Apollyon and Shyster together. He gives them a raised eyebrow.
 
“You did not tell me that a reporter was coming, Shyster-sama?” Brittinia queried.
 
Apollyon waves his hand below his waist and releases a mind-control spell. Brittinia sees it and decided to play along.
 
“Of course I did.” Shyster said exasperated. “At the meeting, Trainae-sensei.”
 
“Right, right! I remember now, Shyster-sama.”
 
Apollyon and Shyster leave. Brittinia heads towards a phone. He dials a number.
 
“Their next target is the Middle School. Get here quickly.”
 
Usagi, Makoto, Rei, Ami, and Minako are sitting at a table eating lunch. Haruka and Michiru join them.
 
“We have urgent news!” Haruka began without preamble
 
“What is it?” Makoto asked
 
“Setsuna just saw that guy we saw yesterday at Chibiusa's school.” Michiru stated matter-of-factly. “He was disguised as a reporter.”
 
Without waiting, the girls take their food and walk away. They were so wrapped up in their own business that they did not see Nicola or notice that she was saying goodbye to them. She leaves the college in a forest-green Mercedes E320.
 
“If they get her first, the world will be doomed.”
 
Apollyon and Shyster are inside Shyster's office. It has a ground floor window, a mahogany desk, and two seats. Awards litter the wall. Shyster is talking.
 
“And that's how I saved the school from bankruptcy.” He said polishing his apple.
 
Apollyon yawns.
 
“What do you think of that Mr. Gracy?”
 
“That is all (yawns) very interesting. But as my editor tells me `You need to get the opinion of the other side.'” He says this looking at the expression of the principal's face. It doesn't help that he might be suspicious and make this difficult for the Summoner. “So what I like to do is to get one kid from a class and get his or her opinion.”
 
Shyster was oblivious to the nefarious plot or the machinations of the man before him. “I think that's a great idea. Let me get a kid for you.”
 
“No, no! I want it to be as unbiased as possible. I will find a student myself and interview him or her.” He wanted to find sure things as kids.
 
“Let me go with you.”
 
Apollyon let loose a long-suffering sigh. “So be it.”
 
They found a classroom. Shyster knocks on the door. The teacher opens the door. A salt-and-pepper haired woman, she barely showed the signs of aging. Her name is Runon Samantha. Inside her classroom are Pyros, Kyusuke, Chibiusa and Momo.
 
“Runon-Sensei!” Shyster called to the woman and she meekly walked forward. “There is a reporter that wants to interview a child.”
 
Also oblivious to the dark energies that the man was emanating, she looked around for a suitable child. “Okay, okay, okay! How about (pause) Momo?”
 
Apollyon smiled toothily. “Excellent!”
 
Momo gets up and goes to Shyster and Apollyon.
 
“Thank you, Runon-Sensei.” The principal bowed.
 
Shyster closes the door.
 
“Okay! Where were we?” The teacher queried to no one as she tried to find her place in the lesson.
 
Pyros and Chibiusa raise their hands.
 
“May I use the bathroom?” They both shouted
 
“Okay!” And with that, Chibiusa and Pyros ran out of the room.
 
“But not at the same time.” She declared a bit late. “Oh, they already left.”
 
Chibiusa ran outside. She saw the girls known as the Sailor Senshi outside the school
 
“The bad guys have Momo.” Chibiusa cried.
 
“We'll go get her.” Usagi comforted. Chibiusa smiled, when has Sailor Moon and the Sailor Senshi failed her.
 
Apollyon, Shyster, and Momo are outside Shyster's office.
 
“I am going to have to ask you to wait outside.” Apollyon commanded, leaving no room for discussion.
 
“Why? This is my school!” Shyster argued fruitlessly.
 
“I know.” Apollyon in the form of Jonathan Gracy sighed. “But you might influence her words. I want my report to be free of bias. That's the standard of USA Today.”
 
Shyster figured that this was the standard of reporters. I mean, the man said that he was from USA Today and what reason was there for him to distrust the man. “All right! I'll wait out here. But when she is done, I want a transcript of what she said and what you wrote.”
 
Apollyon figured that these people were not bright, but he never figured this dumb. “So be it.”
 
Apollyon leads Momo in and closes the door. He waves his hand over the knob and the lock locks itself. He sits Momo down and sits down himself.
 
“So, what's your name?” He said trying to get the girl calm before he strikes
 
“Momo.”
 
“Is that so?” He began to scribble pointlessly
 
“Why are you asking me questions?”
 
Apollyon ignores her question. “So have you had any encounters with the supernatural. You know, elves, zombies, (darts his eyes) genies?”
 
Now Momo did not know what was going on but she felt something akin to needles stabbing her heart. “What does this have to do with the school?”
 
Apollyon waves his hand and loses the guise. In full-fledged Summoners clothes, Apollyon frightened the girl.
 
“What is going on?”
 
“You have something that belongs to me and I intend to take it.”
 
“Leave me alone.” She shrieked
 
Momo screams. Outside, Shyster hears the scream and started to ram the door. Inside, Apollyon starts to chant.
 
“Help me, anybody!”
 
The office door opens. The person who opened it is Trainae Brittinia.
 
“What's going on?” he asked sort of knowingly. He throws a right cross at the Summoner and connects with Apollyon's cheek. Apollyon turns towards Brittinia and growls. “Leave us alone.”
 
He swings his staff. Brittinia jumps into a wall and lies there with his eyes closed. The Summoner begins to chant anew. Momo was paralyzed with fear.
 
“Open the door to your soul.”
 
Momo screams and a door is pulled out of Momo. It was a pink door.
 
“Let's see what behind door number 2.”
 
The door opens. A pale light emerges.
 
There are memories of Chibiusa, Kyusuke and Momo at a park, Kyusuke kissing Momo, and meeting Pyros. The door closes.
 
“Another dud. Finding her will be more difficult than as planned.”
 
(music: Sailor Senshi Dousi no Tairitu, part 2)
 
From outside the window, an arrow of fire shoots inside. It hits Apollyon square in the chest. He falls on the floor. Sailor Mars comes inside the office and takes Momo in her arms.
 
“Come on, on your feet.” She shakes Momo awake.
 
“You're Sailor Mars.” Mars smiles at the kid
 
“Let's get you out of here.”
 
The two climb out the window. Neither of them noticed that the teacher, Trainae Brittinia was not there.
 
Apollyon awakens. He sees that the ceremonial robe is smoking.
 
“It's the Sailor Senshi. Well, I think that I will teach them a lesson.”
 
Sailor Mars leads Momo to the Sailor Senshi.
 
“Are you all right?” Chibimoon asked, concerned of the welfare of her friend.
 
“Yeah, I'm fine!” She examines the pink-haired Senshi. “Hey, don't I know you from somewhere.”
 
A roar is heard in the distance.
 
“You need to run.” Chibimoon pleads
 
“Okay!” Momo hightails away from the vicinity of the school.
 
A humanoid covered with rocks and sand comes towards the Sailor Senshi.
 
“Here it comes.” Venus warns
 
Apollyon appears in front of the humanoid.
 
(music: Fragments of Sorrow)
 
“Sailor Senshi, I have had enough of you.” Apollyon bellows in a low voice. “You are an annoyance that needs to be taken care of. This is the end for you.” He points his staff at the Rock Golem. “Rock Golem, attack.”
 
The Rock Golem charges at the Sailor Senshi, throwing rocks. The Senshi prepare for attack.
 
Mercury Aqua Rhapsody
 
Mars Flame Sniper
 
Jupiter Oak Evolution
 
Venus Love and Beauty Shock.
 
The attacks hit the Rock Golem but they did not stop it.
 
“Our attacks did nothing.” Mercury cowers.
 
“What do we do?” Venus asks, wondering if anyone has any ideas.
 
“Let's go for a Sailor Planet Attack!” Sailor Moon instructs
 
Jupiter liked the idea but had doubts if they could pull it off. “We need time to charge the energy. We won't get time because that thing will attack us.”
 
Holy Dragon Blast
 
The beam hits the Rock Golem and throws it backwards. The Dragon Warrior runs next to the Sailor Senshi.
 
“I thought that you guys might need some help.” Chibimoon squeals in delight as the Dragon Warrior runs to the rescue.
 
“Listen, Dragon Warrior,” Chibimoon pleads “can you distract the monster while we charge for our attack?”
 
The Dragon Warrior gives her the thumbs-up. “You've got it.” The Sailor Senshi draw their hands in a circle.
 
Moon Eternal Power
 
Mercury Crystal Power
 
The Dragon Warrior lands a punch on the Rock Golem's left pectoral. The Rock Golem does not move. Apollyon is laughing.
 
“Do you think that I wouldn't come prepared for you?! Bakame! Now, Rock Golem, please restrain the child.
 
The Rock Golem puts his arms around the Dragon Warrior body and starts to bear hug him. He groans in pain.
 
Mars Crystal Power
 
Jupiter Crystal Power
 
Venus Crystal Power
 
The Dragon Warrior emits a white aura. The humanoid groaned in pain and the Rock Golem lets go.
 
“Now I'm angry.”
 
The Rock Golem goes to punch the Dragon Warrior. He dodges with ease.
 
Uranus Crystal Power
 
Neptune Crystal Power
 
Pluto Crystal Power
 
Saturn Crystal Power
 
Moon Cosmic Power
 
The Dragon Warrior channels the spirit of a white dragon in his body. He summons the dragon into his willing hands. Placing his hands into the fireball position, the Dragon Warrior chants the words of power.
 
Holy Dragon Blast
 
The Sailor Senshi raise their hands into the air, holding a multi-colored ball.
 
Sailor Planet Attack
 
The attacks explode on the humanoid in a pillar of light. When the energy subsided, they were horrified at the sight. The Rock Golem is still standing, though it took serious damage. Apollyon's laughter resonate throughout the schoolyard.
 
“Don't you get it? The Rock Golem is indestructible. You can't win.”
 
Sailor Moon slumps to her knees. “That was our strongest attack.”
 
The Dragon Warrior gasps. “That was my strongest attack.”
 
Chibimoon runs towards Neptune, Mercury, and the Dragon Warrior. She whispers something in their ear.
 
Mercury Aqua Rhapsody
 
Deep Submerge
 
The Dragon Warrior channels the spirit of a blue dragon in his body. He summons the dragon into his willing hands. Placing his hands into the fireball position, the Dragon Warrior chants the words of power.
 
Blue Dragon Crush
 
The Rock Golem was hit with torrents of water, a giant teal sphere and a dragon with a tsunami behind it. It erodes the stone that created this creature into a muddy solution.
 
“What are you trying to do, give him a bath?” Apollyon derides. “Ha, ha, ha. Or are you trying to complete a current. Let me tell you that the Rock Golem is immune to lightning attacks.”
 
(music: Behelit)
 
From out of nowhere, a beam of light hits the Rock Golem. It makes a guttural sound.
 
Apollyon yelled in shock. “What was that?”
 
Musical notes hit the Rock Golem, creating a shaft of light. It disappears without a trace.
 
Apollyon, the Sailor Senshi, and the Dragon Warrior look up to see where the energies came from. They see two winged creatures with extremely long hair on a rooftop. One is holding a scythe and the other is holding a sword.
 
“What are you?”
 
The one holding the scythe performs a punching motion and a beam of light comes out of his fist. It hurtles towards Apollyon. Apollyon dodges it.
 
“I better report this to the queen.” Apollyon waves his staff and disappears in a puff of smoke.
 
The Dragon Warrior and the Sailor Senshi are still looking at the winged creatures, dumb stricken. None of them move.
 
Chibimoon remembered the words of the woman playing the harp. “Those must be the heaven-sent warriors.” All of the Senshi and the Dragon Warrior turn to her. Sailor Moon ventures the first words.
 
“What are you talking about?”
 
All eyes are focused on her. “The woman who plays the harp told me that heaven-sent warriors were coming to save the world.”
 
The winged creatures jump from the rooftop to the ground. Their figures were revealed in the close-up view. The scythe-wielder which was on his back attached to a holder, a male with long silver hair and fiery red eyes, smirks at the group. He had on a flowing purple robe with a design of a roaring lion on the back. It covered him from his shoulders to his feet. The sword-wielder, a female with long golden hair and emerald eyes, giggles with her eyes. She has a soft green uneven shirt that was short in the front reaching the top of her belly bottom and long in the back reaching the end of her pelvis. The shirt had a white design of a sphinx. Completely the outfit was black silk pants which were worn under fishnet stockings. Both of them had majestic wings that were immaculately white.
 
“That was a pathetic performance.” The man begins without preamble. He runs his hand through his hair in exasperation. Uranus and the Dragon Warrior growl at this vocalization. How dare he, they thought.
 
“You call yourself defenders?” She tagteams. She blows a kiss at the group and giggles like a high school girl.
 
“What did you say?” The Dragon Warrior is fuming.
 
“I could have done better than you with my eyes closed.” The scythe-wielder taunts, pushing the youth's buttons with expertise.
 
“Do better with this!” At this outburst, the Dragon Warrior rushes towards the scythe wielder.
 
(music: The Divine Spirit of Language)
 
He throws his right fist at the winged creature. With fantastic speed and equilibrium, the scythe-wielder grabs the fist and balances on the youth's hand. The Dragon Warrior was paralyzed out of shock.
 
“Ma-masaka! (That isn't possible)” All but the two winged creatures shout.
 
With a twirl of his body, the winged creature kicks the Dragon Warrior against the school, leaving an indentation mark on the bricks. With a shake-off of the dust and rumble, the boy twitches his mouth into a crooked smile. The scythe-wielder smirks back at him.
 
“What's wrong? Out of steam?”
 
The youth runs into the winged creature with a high kick but he pivots on his left foot. While pivoting, the scythe-wielder planted a side-kick into the youth's neck. Using that same momentum, he performs a handstand and twirls his leg around, hitting the Dragon Warrior a couple of times with his feet. Then, using that force, the scythe-wielder tripped the youth with his legs. Suspended in the air for a second, the man kicked him again using a double seal kick. The Dragon Warrior flew so fast, he was just a blur. The man rolled into a springing jump. One downward karate chop ended the Dragon Warrior and left him in a small crater. Skidding to a stop, the winged creature smirked.
 
The Dragon Warrior got up rather slowly. “I'm not done yet.” He says, annunciating each word.
 
The Dragon Warrior channels the spirit of a white dragon in his body. He summons the dragon into his willing hands. Placing his hands into the fireball position, the Dragon Warrior chants the words of power.
 
Holy Dragon Blast
 
The dragon rushes towards the winged creature. He holds his left hand to defend himself against the white dragon. It connected with his hand with full force. However, the creature did not move. The Dragon Warrior places all of his strength into the blast. The winged creature raises his right hand and snaps his fingers. In an instant, the blast dissipated.
 
“Masaka!” The youth shouts in disbelief. He slumps in defeat.
 
“Are you done?” He asks. “Just to be sure...” The winged creature runs to the youth with blinding speed and plants his fist into the youth's chest. From that beam, a dazzling white light emerges from the fist.
 
Judgment Fist
 
It hits the kid square in the chest. A smoke fizzles out of him. He slumps in defeat. The male winged creature bowed to his `audience.' During that fight, none of the Sailor Senshi interrupted.
 
“Thank you very much!” he giggles inanely. “That was an excellent performance.” The sword-wielder cheers, winking and blowing kisses at him. The man cocks his head to the side and smiles.
 
Sailor Moon found her voice and her outrage. “Why did you do that?”
 
The Sword-wielder had only one word for her. “Discipline!” she smiles, as if she was talking to a child.
 
Now the Sailor Senshi were not dumb. After seeing the Dragon Warrior, who easily outshined all of them combined, was superseded in power by these two warriors. The normally aggressive Outer Senshi decided now would not be the time to challenge these mighty `divine' creatures.
 
“Don't worry about the kid.” He soothed the women. “Yeah, he is a Dragon Warrior of the planet of Shinegard.” The woman backed up her partner. “For every fight he survives, his body grows exponentially in strength.” She smiles softly, her face not betraying a dark emotion.
 
“Meet us at the giant fountain at dusk tomorrow.” The male winged creature commanded in a deep bass.
 
Sailor Moon asks the two winged creatures. “Wait! What are your names?”
 
The scythe-wielder smiles at the women. “I am codename Armageddon.”
 
The sword-wielder winks at them too. “I am codename Crystal.”
 
Armageddon continues to speak. “We seek the Harper” “And you stand in our way.” Crystal finishes. So that's what the woman is called, Chibimoon thought.
 
“We await you at the fountain tomorrow.” The two winged creatures fly away,
 
Armageddon and Crystal leaves.
 
The Sailor Senshi and the Dragon Warrior sit down.
 
“Who were they?” Mars asks the Dragon Warrior.
 
“I don't know but whoever they were, they were very powerful.”
 
All of the Senshi are talking except for Chibimoon.
 
Sailor Moon looks at her future daughter with distress. “What's wrong?”
 
Chibimoon does not respond. She is sleeping. In her dreams, Chibimoon sees the Harper playing.
 
“You're name is Harper.”
 
You are correct, Small Lady
I am truly called the Harper.
You must prepare because it's time
To receive more power.
 
“Where is that power going to come from?”
 
Chibiusa wakes up and is in her bed. She is in her pajamas
 
“Harper, why won't you tell me more?”
 
She couldn't stand the fact that her dream-mate was not telling the whole truth. It wasn't fair. However, she remembered a certain white horse that did this exact thing. Maybe there is a reason why she can't say anything. Maybe she was being hunted and can't say much. Using this logic, it comforted her enough to sleep.
 
At the dark courtyard, Apollyon is pacing.
 
“They can't exist. Their race is dead. How can Akcolas exist? No matter! I'll make sure to kill the last of them!”
 
Apollyon begins to laugh. He has a plan for the heaven-sent creatures.