Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sapphire's love ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tai: Hey Peepz!

Goku: You seem happier than you usually are Tai, you feeling alright?

Tai: Yes Goku, I'm fine. It's just that it's the weekend and I don't have any homework ^_^

Goyjo: Well that explains a lot.

Tai: Well duh! I am always happy when it is the weekend and I have no homework.

Hakkai: That is true, she is never in a bad mood when she doesn't have homework.

Tai: Today is the day that Goyjo gets to say the disclaimer.

Goyjo: Why me?

Tai: because I want you to be the first to say the disclaimer, you are one of my favorite bishonen.

Goyjo: I thought Hakkai was your only favorite.

Tai: Nope, he is my first favorite. You are my second favorite, Goku is my third favorite and Sanzo is my fourth favorite.

Hakkai: I never knew that.

Tai: Of course you didn't, I never told anyone.

Goyjo: Alright I will say the disclaimer. Sasami doesn't own Sailor Moon or any of the characters in this story except Ruby.

Tai: *runs over and hugs Goyjo* Thank you Goyjo. Alright, now just to tell you something, this story is a 3rd person P.O.V. Now, on with this fanfic!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Sit down everyone, we need to discuss some matters of importance." Says Prince Diamond as he walks into the meeting room. "It's about time you showed up Diamond, we have been waiting forever," says Rubeus, looking at the Prince in a disgusted way. "Rubeus, I was trying to get my brother to come, but he didn't want to." said Diamond as he sat down into his chair. "Then you should make him come, I'm sure he would come then." Said Emerald, with that stupid little fan of hers (A/N: I hate emerald, so, she is still gonna die in here. She is sooooooooooooo annoying.) "I don't force my brother to do anything. He has his own free will and I am not gonna make him do anything that he doesn't want to do." Says Diamond. "Ok, now that we have all of this cleared up, let's get on with this meeting." Says the wise man. "Right." Says Prince Diamond.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sapphire walked down the dark hallway, he was headed towards his room. "Diamond really wanted me to come to that stupid meeting. What does he think I am, stupid?" Sapphire said to himself as he continued to walk. He continued to walk until he saw something in the middle of the hallway. It looked like it was a body. He ran over to the body, his shoes tapping against the floor. When he reached the body, he saw that it was the new servant girl from Lornia. He knelt down to the girl and picked her up off of the ground. "She is still alive. That's good." Sapphire said as he started down the hall towards his bedroom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Goku: Why did you end the chapter?

Tai: Cause I want to keep everyone in suspense.

Goku: I wanna read more!

Tai: You can later.

Gojyo: I get to read it before you runt.

Goku: Don't call me a runt.

Tai: Please Review!