Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sapphire's love ❯ Sapphire meets Mika ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tai: Heyas people! ^^

Gojyo: Did you have caffeine again…?

Tai: Maybe…

Sanzo: That's a yes… I found fifteen cans of soda in her room this morning…

Tai: You shouldn't be looking through my stuff!

Sanzo: So…?

Tai: You're mean… I'm just gonna get on with the story…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sapphire placed the girl's body down onto his bed. He moved some of the hair that covered her face and tucked it behind her ear. `She has a beautiful face…' Sapphire thought to himself as she stared into the girl's face for a few moments. He shook his head a little. "Snap out of it, Sapphire… You can't like a servant girl…" He told himself quietly, making sure not to wake the girl up. He felt her forehead. She had a fever. It wasn't severe, but it was still a fever. Sapphire went to go get a bowl of ice water and a cloth. As he left the room, the girl started to stir. She opened her eyes slowly and looked around her new surroundings. "Where am I…?" She asked herself as she sat up slowly. She continued to look around the room until she heard a door open. She looked over towards the door and saw Prince Diamond's brother, Sapphire. "I see you're awake… You shouldn't be sitting up…" Sapphire said as he walked over to the bed, put the bowl on the ground next to him and softly pushed her down onto the bed. "Why am I here…?" The girl asked him, letting him push her back down onto the bed. "I found you in the hallway… You have a fever." He said as he soaked the cloth in the ice water. He placed the cloth onto her forehead. "What's your name?" Sapphire asked her. "It's Mika…" The girl said quietly. "Mika… That's a nice name." He said to her, a small smile appearing on his face. "Thank you, Prince Sapphire…" (A.N.: Is Sapphire a prince or is it just Diamond?) Mika said, a small blush stained her cheeks. "You should get some rest…" Sapphire said after a few moments. Mika nodded slightly, making sure the cloth didn't fall from her forehead. "Alright…" She said quietly. Her eyes closed slowly as she fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After a couple of hours, Mika opened her eyes slowly. She looked to her right and saw Sapphire sitting in a chair near the bed, asleep. Mika smiled as she sat up slowly, the cloth falling from her forehead into her lap. She looked down at it. `I don't want his sheets to get wet…' She thought to herself. She picked up the cloth and placed it in the bowl. She moved the sheets off of her and got out of the bed. She didn't want him to get cold, so she removed one of the blankets from the bed and put it over his body. He stirred a little, but didn't wake up. She smiled a little and kissed him on the forehead. After she did this, she headed out of the room. `I shall see you soon, Sapphire…' She thought to herself as she closed the door after she got one last look at his sleeping form.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tai: I know it's short, but hey, I tried. I finally got out of my writer's block, so… yeah…

Gojyo: Please review.