Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Search for the Golden Heart ❯ Love and war don't mix ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3: Love and War do not mix at all

Serena and her friends have had a hectic week. First of all their old enemies are back and are more powerful than ever. Second, two new scouts have appeared and they are part of this organization that harbors Ancient Sailor Scouts. Though what they don't know is that Mistress 9 is back, and that she is really one of Earth and Sun's arch-old enemies, called Cassia-Lo. Now Sun and Earth assemble the scouts and Tuxedo Mask to launch an assault on one of the Negaverse's bases.

It was an early morning, but Serena was revved up for anything. For one thing she knew that she would be fighting with Darien. She left her house around 5:30 to go to the park, and met the others.

"Hey you all, I brought breakfast like I was told to," said Serena.

"Serena, I was supposed to bring breakfast, but oh well!" said Rei.

"Rei, you little brat! You made me get breakfast that was worth half of my allowance! You have to pay me back!" said Serena.

Soon, Rini came with some things in her purse.

"Guys, Momma sent this for you all. I think new powers for you all, and me too!" said Rini.

Soon the inner and outer scouts had the Eternal Makeup, and Rini got her Eternal Pink Crystal power. Serena got the Neo-Queen Eternal Crystal Power, and Darien got his Golden Eternal Crystal Power. Soon Sun and Earth appeared.

"Okay team are you satisfied with your gifts?" asked Earth.

"What do you mean, my mom sent them!" said Rini.

"Actually we got them first and we hid it in your back pack, and I wrote a letter that had your mom's exact handwriting," said Earth. "All right let's transform!"

"Eternal Inner and Outer Senshi Eternal Crystal Power Make Up!" yelled the 8 scouts.

"Moon Neo-Queen Eternal Crystal Power Make Up!" yelled Serena.

"Mini-Moon Pink Eternal Crystal Power Make-Up!" yelled Rini.

"Golden Eternal Crystal Power Suit Up!" yelled Darien.

"Earth Ancient Power Make-Up!" yelled Earth.

"Sun Ancient Crystallize Power Ignite!" yelled Sun.

Next there was a great light and next stood 13 powerful scouts. Earth walked over to the center of a plain, and she explained where the base was and how they would get there.

"Our target is in Northern Alberta. The Negaverse has it like Fort Knox, no one is getting in and if they get in they don't get out. Now we get there by an old Senshi trick. It is very easy but it takes a great amount of concentration. We say: Sailor Eternal Ancient Power Transportation Ring, and the ring appears. We step in and then say: Cosmic Transportation Ring Activate. While we say this you must think of Northern Alberta, or if you think of something else we will got there instead," explained Earth.

After Earth's explanation, there was a huge explosion heard from miles, and it occurred in Hawaii.

"What was that?" asked Sailor Saturn.

"A warning shot, they know what's going on. Now we don't have a lot of time, lets start the process, Sailor Eternal Ancient Power Transport Ring!" said Earth.

There was a ring that appeared as soon as Earth said the chant. The 13 scouts stepped in and performed the last chant and they all concentrated and soon they were gone. Unfortunately, they were a little off. As soon as they were gone, they appeared at Darien's penthouse in Japan Park.

"Who the hell made us go to my penthouse," said Darien.

"Um well, it was me, and I knew it was Rei," said Serena.

"The meatball head was correct, I was," said Rei.

"Just great, the Negaverse could be attacking us and you all want to go to Darien's house. You know, how about you two stay here while we go and fight!" said Sun.

"Lay off will ya!" said Uranus.

"Stop, this will get us nowhere! Now the ring is still here, lets try it once more and Bunny, Rei; try to think of the big mall in Alberta. If we land there, fine," said Earth.

"That's not fine! That is not the place we want!" yelled Sun.

"Oh yes it is. These coordinates are exactly where that mall is, or it was. The Negaverse took over killing everyone that was there that day. Now once more," said Earth.

Soon the group disappeared, and they landed in the mall. Though it looked like a nuclear war industry. The group walked through the base, horrified to see that the mall was transformed like this. As they were walking, Sailor Mercury pulled up her scanner. She picked up something really quickly.

"Life forms in sector 3, and heading towards us fast!" said Mercury.

After she said that, Jedight, Nephrite, Sapphire, Ruby, and Cyphrine jumped out of the shadows. Sapphire released a monster named Kirite to attack the sailor scouts.

"Kirite make sure they don't come through this hallway alive!" said Sapphire. They watched as Kirite prepared her attack on the sailor scouts.

"Guys go pattern Delta! Sailor Moon, Mini-Moon, Mask, stay right here! Inner go left! Outer go right! Sun and I will go towards the back, okay execute!" ordered Earth.

"Like that will work! Death Buster Giga Storm!" yelled Kirite.

Kirite then fired a blast that knocked out the inner and outer scouts. Mask and Mini-Moon moved in to protect Sailor Moon.

"Tuxedo Golden Crystal Storm!" yelled Mask.

"Small Lady Pink Starlight Beam!" yelled Mini-Moon.

"Neo-Queen Star Crystal Eruption!" yelled Sailor Moon.

The three powerful blasts hit Kirite, and she was no more.

"Dam! Jedight, Nephrite; concentrate your powers on Sailor Moon's gang! Ruby and I will attack the ones protecting her!" yelled Sapphire.

Soon Sailor Moon and her two other companions were in the path of Jedight and Nephrite's blast of fury. Tuxedo Mask got in front of the two moons and protected them.

"Tuxedo Celestial Triton Blast!" yelled Tuxedo Mask.

The blast melted Jedight and Nephrite. Sailor Moon and Mini-Moon were very impressed.

"Moon Trio! Go for the main power source, destroy it and then we can leave!" said Sailor Earth.

Sailor Moon lead her duo to the main power source.

"All right Rini, take the north tower; Darien go for the south tower! Oh no, it's her!" cried Sailor Moon.

Out of the shadows emerged Mistress 9 who had a complete arsenal with her.

"So the new scout is back! Sailor Moon, why do you keep the crystal, when you know that it belongs to me?" asked Mistress 9.

"To keep you out Mistress 9!" yelled Sailor Moon.

"Poor Serenity, the neo-queen won't make it to the 30th century and neither will her daughter! Cassia Blow!" yelled Mistress 9.

"What Cassia Blow? But that was the power of… Cassia Lo is Mistress 9?!!!" thought Earth.

The blow shook the entire mall and Sailor Moon and her friends were knocked to the floor.

"And now the finale! Ninjak! Go for the Neo-Brat!" said Mistress 9.

Out of the blue Ninjak, a Negaverse warrior appeared to challenge Darien for Serena.

"Oh so this is Elysion's new prince! Prepare to die!" yelled Ninjak.

"Not today Ninjak! Tuxedo Blast Golden Bomber!" yelled Darien.

Suddenly there was a blinding light, and soon Darien and Ninjak laid still.

"Darien? Darien? OH NO!!!!!!!!!!" cried Sailor Moon.

Sailor Moon ran up and held Darien in her arms. Blood was everywhere and Sailor Moon was covered in it. Ninjak was taken away. Mistress 9 just laughed at the whole thing.

"Well I win this battle but the win for the war is up for grabs Sailor Scouts!" laughed Mistress 9.

Sailor Moon transformed back into human form and held Darien in her arms while his life span was running short.

The next day, the scouts had successfully got Darien to the hospital. They all spent a day there. Then the news came, and the look was grim.

"Miss Shields? Is Miss Shields here?" asked the doctor.

"Yes doctor, is he all right?" asked Serena.

"I am sorry, we could not save him. His heart gave out, we opened him up and it was black. It was strange, but we are sorry," said the doctor.

Serena ran to Darien's room while Earth and Sun ran behind her. Serena shoved the door open to the Darien's room.

"You can't be dead! I won't allow it!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Sailor Moon.

"Serena, he is not dead! He's not dead!" said Sun, as he grabbed her from Darien's body.

"How do you know?" asked Serena.

"We knew that blast that happen means that a sailor crystal has cracked. Darien's must have cracked severely for the doctors to have seen his heart black," explained Earth.

"Well what can we do to repair it?" asked Serena.

"Nothing, there is nothing we can do, unless we get the Golden Heart Crystal, but believe me it's impossible to get it," said Sun.

"Mister I don't know who he you are, but we are going to get that crystal or I will personally make sure you two will be dead!" threatened Serena.

"Now we shouldn't be hasty to make decisions! We will make sure we find the Golden Crystal! Right now, the others have left and Rini is waiting for you. Why don't you come and stay with us at our mansion?" asked Earth.

"All right, but what about our stuff?" asked Serena.

"Don't worry we'll get it for you," said Earth.

As Sun and Earth left, Serena went to Darien's side.

"Darien I promise you, I will repair your crystal and then we can go home and live with Rini and Chibi-Chibi when she comes back. Get better please!" said Serena. And then she left, and that was that. And they were wrong when they said, "All is fair in Love and War," because love and war don't mix. They never really do.

To be continued…