Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets aren’t so secret anymore ❯ The Wish ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Secrets aren't so secret anymore
Author: Sailor Linnea
Email: sailor_linnea@hotmail.com
Rating: NC17+
Chapters: 1
 
 
*********
___________________________________________________
 
“Speak”
(Thoughts)
____________________________________________________
 
Everything was quiet in the middle of the night. Well almost everything. In one bedroom belonging to a young girl in Juuban, an irritating beeping was heard.
 
“Yes, what is it?” she asked with a big yawn, when she had woken up enough to realize that it was her communicator.
 
“Stop yawning, Odango Atama, and get your lazy but over here! There's a youma in the park,” Sailor Mars answered, annoyed.
 
“Yeah, yeah...I'm coming.”
 
She hurriedly dressed and jumped out of her window with Luna in her arms. Luna jumped out of Usagi's arms as soon as they have landed safely on the ground.
 
“Usagi, you can't run around in the middle of the night untransformed.”
 
“Yeah Luna, I knew that, I'm just a little tired right now,” Usagi admitted, embarrassed.
 
“That's no excuse; you're always tired. Or should I just call you lazy?”
 
“Luna, you are so meeeeeean to me!” Usagi wailed loudly.
 
“Oh please, Usagi; stop being so immature and transform before someone notices you.”
 
“Right! Moon Crystal Power, Make Up.”
 
In seconds, where an ordinary schoolgirl once stood, the famous heroine for love and justice posed proudly in all her glory. As soon as her transformation was complete, she started to run towards the park with Luna beside her.
 
At the same time, in another part of the city, a young man had fallen down to his knees in agony and pain. Seconds later, Tuxedo Mask could be seen running from rooftop to rooftop towards the park. He was simply following the tug in his heart that meant Sailor Moon would soon need his help. How he could know this was beyond his comprehension, but every time it happened he followed the tug in his heart to help the clumsy heroine fight the evil beings and keep them from hurting anyone. It gave his chaotic life a meaning. It meant that he was important. Strangely enough, he somehow felt that it was his destiny to fight alongside Sailor Moon. The link also had its side effects. It meant to get up in the middle of the night and forego sleep for her sake, which meant that he was always tired in school. But if that was his price to pay, then so be it.
 
There were others parts of his life as a super hero that he didn't like and that was his image as a romantic, perfect and heroic man. Tuxedo Mask was everyone's dream man and if the truth someday got revealed he would scream bloody murder. Every girl and woman between 13 and 40 had a crush on Tuxedo Mask. Even as Chiba Mamoru he was popular among the girls. After all, he was a handsome young man studying to be a doctor. Besides that he was stinking rich and mysterious. He had never trusted a girl enough to reveal his lonely heart and loveless childhood. He didn't see the reason to bother when they only saw him as a trophy to show off. No girl he knew cared about who he was on the inside, and there for he was single.
 
There was one girl who wasn't interested in him though: Tsukino Usagi. She fascinated loner Chiba Mamoru. Not so much because of her loud and annoying wails, but she possessed a big heart and love for all people—once he saw past her bad grades and immature behavior. She cared for everyone more than herself. Well, everyone beside him, which was what intrigued him. She was the only girl not fawning over him and he was the only person she refused to extend her loving nature to encompass. Of course, it really wasn't her fault that they always argued, that every time he approached her insults were hurled. The truth was that he was interested in her, maybe even loved her, but it annoyed him that she could make him behave like a little child.
 
(Maybe I should try to forget all about her? After all she hates me; she'll never be interested in me. Besides, I care about Sailor Moon, as well; maybe I even love that clumsy heroine. Let's face it: I'm a two-timer; I'm in love with two women,) he thought with a sigh. (But I'm sure that Sailor Moon already has a boyfriend and Usagi will soon find one. Still, I wish that I could make one of them understand who I am and what my dreams are. I wish that I could get to know her better, be her friend and, in time, maybe even more. I wish that I could discuss things with her, especially about my double identity. I wish that with all my heart.) He sighed before he turned his attention towards the battlefield before him, dismissing his feelings for the blonde and the heroine so he could concentrate on the task at hand.
 
When Sailor Moon arrived to the battlefield at last, she saw a huge youma slightly resembling a wolf. She had the body of a woman with furry tail and ears. She wore a tight bodysuit in a horrible orange color.
 
“Oh, there you are, lazy bones,” Sailor Mars growled sarcastically. Sailor Moon could hear the undercurrent of “it's about bloody time!” in her Senshi's voice.
 
“What do you mean by that?” Sailor Moon asked with a pout, faking naivety.
 
“It took you long enough to arrive.”
 
“You know I live in the other side of town! I ran here as fast as I could.”
 
“If you two can stop arguing, we have a youma to defeat here.”
 
“Oh yeah, sorry about that Mercury,” Sailor Mars apologized, rather embarrassed to act so immature when they were in a dangerous situation. She really wasn't sure why she couldn't stop arguing with the blonde and why it always took Mercury's cold voice of reason to bring them both back to the task at hand.
 
“Let's finish her off,” Jupiter suggested, cracking her knuckles together, an evil look in her emerald eyes.
 
“Are you children ready to stop arguing soon? Or should I just destroy you like insects while you're to busy to notice?” the youma asked angrily, pissed of to be ignored for so long. “Look here, Sailor Brats, I didn't come here to be totally ignored while you argued. I'm tired of you, so I'm going to kill you NOW!” she yelled at them, before spinning around and released dark power from her tail.
 
The Sailor Senshi quickly scattered before resuming their battle stances. Jupiter attacked first.
 
“Supreme Thunder!”
 
The attack harmlessly passed by the youma, who had moved fast to avoid the attack. Mars was next, but the youma easily avoided her attack, as well. Before either of them could blink, dark power was approaching Sailor Moon in an alarming speed. The Sailor Senshi watched with terror as the attack approached their leader, too fast for them to reach her in time. Her rescue arrived in the last second in the form of a caped hero, Tuxedo Mask carrying her to safety. The Sailor Senshi turned back, relieved that their leader was safe.
 
“Crap! I almost had that little bastard,” the youma muttered angrily, before she looked up in the last second to notice an attack approaching her. She moved out of the way at the last second.
 
“Stand still so I can heat you up a little, bastard,” Sailor Mars yelled angrily when the youma avoided attack after attack.
 
“Maybe I could help with that,” Tuxedo Mask suggested from the other side of the park, an unharmed Sailor Moon by his side. He threw a rose with precision and the youma froze in her movements instantly. “Now Sailor Moon.”
 
“Yes! Moon Tiara Action! Yeah! Moon Dusted! Thank you, Tuxedo Mask,” Sailor Moon thanked, only to notice that he was nowhere to be found. (Ohhhhh, he's so annoying,) she fumed before quickly saying goodbye to her fellow senshi and returning home to her warm and cozy bed.
 
That night, she dreamt about a handsome hero rescuing her from danger before kissing her passionately. She woke up in the early morning and thought bitterly, (Oh please! He wouldn't kiss me to save his life. I bet he has a beautiful girlfriend whom he loves deeply. He just sees me as some sad excuse for a heroine that he has to save from danger all the time. He doesn't feel anything for me, except maybe irritation. If he found out who I really am and took some time to get to know me, then maybe.... No; who am I kidding? In order to really love me, he would have to know who I am under my klutz mask. I wish he could see who I am inside, who I want to be and everything I have to sacrifice everyday to be Sailor Moon. And maybe I could get a chance to understand him a little better. I wish it with all my soul,) she thought before falling back to sleep. She never noticed the bright silvery white light from the moon shining down on her sleeping body before vanishing into her without a trace. A couple of blocks away from her house, the body of a sleeping young man was enveloped by a similar bright light before it vanished into him without a trace.
 
The next morning, or rather around noon, Usagi woke up early and dressed in a short pink skirt and a tight low cut blue t-shirt. She bounced out of her house after eating a large breakfast.
 
(What should I do today? It's Saturday, so I don't have to go to school. Thank God! So what to do? Oh, I know! I'll go to the arcade.)
 
What she didn't notice on her way to the arcade was all of the male attention she received due to her clothes. Outside the arcade she collided with a hard body and fell down on the ground with a loud wail of surprise.
 
(Please, don't let it be that conceited jerk!) she thought before quickly looking up.
 
“Were you talking about me? My ears are burning. Do you really feel that much for me?”
 
“What are you talking about? Why should I talk about you?” (Am I so obvious that he almost can read my thoughts?)
 
“You know I was wondering about something: you end up on top of me so often, I'm beginning to wonder if there's some ulterior motive!”
 
“As IF! You jerk! Why am I even TALKING to you?”
 
“I have no clue! Maybe you were bored or maybe you're just stupid.” (Good one, Chiba. Start insulting her, that's always polite... Hey, wait! What is she wearing? That shouldn't be legal. Oh boy, I can see right down on her.....Seriously Chiba, get a hold on yourself! If you don't get your eyes off the lady's cleavage, you're not going to live to enjoy it.)
 
“HENTAI! If you want to live until tomorrow, you had better stop looking right now, PERVERT!”
______________________________________
AN:I'm sorry that I'm not posting another chapter of my other story The Princess is Revealed, but real life is really busy at the moment. This is my first story, and I hope you like it. Please let me know what you like and dislike with this story. Take care everyone:)