Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets aren’t so secret anymore ❯ The truth and nothing but the truth ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Secrets aren't so secret anymore
Author: Sailor Linnea
Email: sailor_linnea@hotmail.com
Rating: NC17+
Chapters: 2
 
 
*********
 
___________________________________________________
 
“ Speak”
(Thoughts)
____________________________________________________
 
“Huh? What do you mean Odango? Like I would be even remotely interested in a little girl like you!” (Stop looking at her cleavage before she kills you........but what a body! I didn't think it could be possible to look so hot when you're so young. And even if she is only 15 years old I would like to take her home and slowly remove her top and then...)
 
CRASH! Usagi hit him hard in his stomach and looked rather pissed when she shouted, “If I ever hear anything so hentai again, I'm going to kill you. YOU
PERVERT!”
 
“I never said anything,” Mamoru groaned. (She can't hear my thoughts right?)
 
“What thoughts? You're talking, idiot!”
 
(No, I wasn't.)
 
(What a baka he is; maybe he hit his head when we collided? I mean how stupid could you be? Wait, this is the annoying jerk I'm referring to, so I guess there isn't a limit for his stupidity.)
 
“What did you call me Odango?”
 
“Huh?”
 
(I didn't say that out loud, Jerk.)
 
(Then why did I just hear it, Odango?)
 
They looked at each other with big eyes.
 
“Can you read my mind?” Mamoru asked with terror in his voice.
 
“Do you know what I'm thinking? Kill me now!!!!!!!!!!” Usagi wailed.
 
“Stop wailing, do you want to deafen me?”
 
“But I don't want you to read my mind; thoughts are private.”
 
“What are you afraid about? Ahh, maybe you're afraid that I will find out that you really like me, and don't know how to show it?”
 
“Do I like you? HELL no! Why...has someone said something?”
 
“No, I'm teasing you Odanga Atama. But if you do, I will find out, you can't hide anything from me now.” (Unfortunately I can't hide anything from you, either.)
 
(Crap, he's going to find out every secret I have. Kill me now so I don't need to suffeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
 
“Can you please stop wailing Odango? It really hurts, even if it's only mentally. Don't worry! I've got an idea.”
 
“And what is that? Are you going to tell me this big plan or am I supposed to guess?”
 
“You're not helping with that attitude. The plan is simple, but it's the only one I could think of: we stay as far away from each other as possible, maybe then we can't hear each other's thoughts.”
 
“You really think that will work?” Usagi asked with hopeful eyes.
 
“How the hell should I know? I'm just guessing here,” Mamoru admitted with a sigh.
 
“Okay, deal it is. As far away as possible.”
 
“Yeah, as far away as possible,” Mamoru agreed before he turned to enter the arcade. But he stopped when he saw that Usagi was doing the same.
 
“Do you have to go to the arcade as well Odango?”
 
“Yes, I do. So you go somewhere else jerk.”
 
“No, I think you should go somewhere else.”
 
“I'm not going,” Usagi insisted and stormed into the arcade.
 
“Me neither,” Mamoru murmured quietly and entered after the blonde.
 
~~
 
Usagi quickly entered the arcade and approached Motoki.
 
“Hi Motoki.”
 
“Hi Usagi. What's the matter? You look upset,” Motoki pointed out with a smile that disappeared as soon as he received the “look of death” from Mamoru. (What's up with Mamoru today, he looks almost possessive about Usagi. Like he owns her or something. I have to ask him about it later.)
 
“No, it's nothing.” (I wish I could tell you everything. Ohh, he's so cute when he smiles like that.)
 
“Hi pal, how're you?” (If you keep looking on Motoki like that, Odango, I will have to kill you. I will not let you get friendly with anyone else but me.)
 
“Did you have to follow me, baka? I've had it with you.” (Jerk! I wouldn't want you if hell froze over. Besides, I can have everyone I want; why would I settle with you?)
 
“What do you mean Odango; it's a free world. You can't tell me what I can and cannot do.” (But if you try to do so much as flirt with another man you will be in trouble,) Mamoru replied with his hostile eyes going from Motoki's face towards Usagi. But when they rested on Usagi the hostility in his eyes changed to passionately hungry.
 
“Motoki, could you please throw the trash in a trashcan, it's stinking in here,” Usagi asked and battered her eyelashes towards Motoki. (If you don't get it, I'm referring to you Chiba. And stop looking at me like I'm some delicious meal you want to eat. I'm not yours and I will never be yours.)
 
“What do you mean trash?” Motoki asked curiously. (There's definitely something weird going on here. Usagi is acting more hostile than usual and Mamoru seems to be jealous for some reason. Could it be the attention that Usagi gives me? Nah, he's not interested in Usagi, is he? I have to investigate a little.)
 
“Oh I mean the thing that stands over there,” she replied, pointing towards Mamoru. “If you could throw him out, I would be extremely happy.” (And that would mean that Motoki and I could spend some time alone.)
 
“Please Usagi, can't you two try to be friendly towards each other? Please, for me? I like you both and am sick and tired of your constant fighting,” Motoki asked with pleading eyes.
 
“Motoki, I didn't know that you felt that way. I will try to stop fighting with Mamoru-baka for your sake.” (Go away, baka, and leave us alone. Or I won't be responsible for the consequences.)
 
(Really? What consequences?)
 
(Would you like to come over and find out?) Usagi asked with evil eyes.
 
(If the consequence means a kiss, I will certainly not argue with you,) Mamoru replied with hungry eyes locked on her lips.
 
(All right, a kiss it is,) Usagi replied with evil eyes before she grabbed an astonished Motoki and quickly pressed her lips against his with as much passion she could fake.