Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets aren’t so secret anymore ❯ The unexpected kiss ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Secrets aren't so secret anymore
Author: Sailor Linnea
Email: sailor_linnea@hotmail.com
Rating: NC17+
Chapters: 3
 
 
*********
 
___________________________________________________
 
“ Speak”
(thoughts)
____________________________________________________
 
 
Mamoru stared at the scenario before him with unbelieving eyes. “What an amazing dream! Wait, this is a dream, right? I'm not really seeing my best friend being passionately kissed by Odango?” (In that case it's a nightmare.)
 
“If you're dreaming, then I am too. Can someone please explain why Usagi is lip-locked with Motoki?” Rei asked with a curious voice as she watched the scenario in front of her. Behind her stood Ami, Makoto and Minako looking surprised at their `view'.
 
“I have no idea,” Mamoru sighed with a depressed voice. (Odango, if you don't stop that right now I'm....)
 
(You'll what? Maybe I don't want to stop something so enjoyable like this. He tastes so good. Why do you want me to stop? Are jealous?) Usagi opened her eyes and looked questionable on Mamoru's stony face.
 
(I'm jealous, I admit it. Now, the question is, after making me this way, are you willing to deal with the consequences?) Mamoru replied with an evil expression.
 
(What consequences?) Usagi asked and moved away from a shocked Motoki.
 
“Usagi, why did you kiss him?” everyone screamed, except Motoki, who still hadn't moved, too shocked to think straight at first.
 
“Usagi, why did you kiss me? You know that I have girlfriend don't you? If she found out what happened here, she would try to kill you, not to mention what she would do to me,” Motoki said with terror in his voice as he thought of what his Reika would do to him if she ever found out.
 
“Then I guess it was a good thing that she wasn't here,” Usagi replied, unconcerned, never leaving Mamoru with her eyes. (Hm...now that I think about it baka, I have never seen you with a girl. Maybe you were jealous of me kissing Motoki? Maybe you like boys instead of girls? That would explain the amount of time that you spend here. )
 
(Are you implying that I could be gay?) Mamoru asked with a shocked voice.
 
(Well, let see. You're 19-years old, single, rich and not ugly....)
 
(Thank you for your compliments.)
 
(You're welcome, baka. Where was I? Oh yes, you should be considered attractive for at least one stupid girl.)
 
(Stop flattering me, I'm blushing,) Mamoru growled sarcastically.
 
“Motoki, can I ask you a question?” Usagi asked with pleading voice towards Motoki, who looked a little pale. He was obviously still trying to figure out weather to tell Reika of this incident or not.
 
“Sure, Usagi. What's it?” (Please don't ask me how our kiss was or something like that. Please, I will have enough trouble with Reika tonight anyway. That is, if I choose to tell her. But, I guess there are too many witnesses to this to try to keep it a secret. Better she hears it from me rather than from someone else.)
 
“Is Mamoru single?” (I hope he...No wait, don't think anything you don't want to share with that Jerk over there. Don't think, don't think, don't think......)
 
(Please don't stop thinking. It was just getting interesting. Please finish that thought? Maybe it will make me take my mind off of your little revenge earlier.)
 
(What revenge? I really liked to kiss Motoki, you know. He tasted better than triple chocolate fudge.)
 
(Haven't you learned that it's dangerous to challenge a man like that? It could have consequences little girls like you aren't mature enough for...or maybe you... )
 
“Yes, he is,” Motoki replied and unconscionably interrupted Usagi and Mamoru's mental discussion.
 
“Huh?” asked a dumbfounded Usagi, who had forget what she had asked Motoki.
 
“Yes, he is single. As far as I know, he has never had a girlfriend.”
 
“Traitor!” mumbled Mamoru with an evil look towards Motoki. (I have to strangle him later, for telling things like that.)
 
“Mamoru, don't be angry with me. It's well known. You know, Usagi, he receives more than ten love letters per week but he just not interested.”
 
(Crap, bad answer pal. Now she's going to think I'm..)
 
(I knew it! He's gay! Mamoru is gay...Mamoru likes boys.......Mamoru likes...)
 
(Shut up, Odango, before I strangle you. I'm not gay and I can prove it)
 
(How?)
 
(Do you remember my hentai thoughts earlier? I didn't know that you could read my mind then, so I couldn't have faked it, could I? With your accusation now, you're only trying to take my mind of what happened earlier. I'm trying to forget that as well, so I don't need your help, thank you.)
 
(That's not proof enough. I need better proof than that. Hehehehehehehehehe, I'm to evil sometimes.)
 
(Huh? She can't mean what I think she does, can she?)
 
(Yes, I do. Kiss a girl and I will believe it.)
 
During this whole silent discussion the girls and Motoki watched them with questioningly eyes. (I wonder if there are more things at work here, than we can see. Usagi and Mamoru have been staring at each other for a very long time and their facial expressions change all the time. Could it be possible that they speak mentally? In that case, it's a new scientific discovery. I have to investigate this,) Ami thought with an unusual hungry look in her eyes. (The predator has found a new prey. If I'm right, this is my lucky day.) Ami grinned like a mad professor and continued to study Usagi and Mamoru with hungry eyes.
 
“Ami, why are you looking at Usagi and Mamoru so strangely?” asked a confused Motoki. (She's scary when she has that hungry facial expression. I wonder what she's thinking about. She isn't going to kiss someone too, is she? There is defiantly someone up there who's enjoying themselves on my behalf.)
 
The other girls stood there silently, watching Usagi and Mamoru who had just stared at each other for a couple of minutes now. When they heard Motoki's question, though, they turned around and looked at Ami instead. Ami still had a hungry facial expression, which the other girls regarded with curiosity.
 
“Yeah, Ames. Why are you looking like you wanted to do the dirty with Mamoru and Usagi?” asked a still dazed Rei.
 
“Rei, what did you just say?” Ami asked terrified that Rei could even think something like that about her.
 
“Then why are you looking so weird?” asked Makoto, curious.
 
“Yeah, give girl!” Minako replied anxiously.
 
“I'll tell you later guys, I promise, but right now...”
 
“So, let me get this straight—you want to kiss me to support a THEORY? And all because you think I'm GAY?” Mamoru suddenly yelled loudly, interrupting Ami.
 
Everyone's attention in the arcade zoomed in on him at once.