Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets ❯ The Secret is Out!! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey guys sorry it took so long for this chapter to be out...I wrote this on the plane..but it took me forever to get it type and then I had to send it to Irene for her to edit it..but she's also busy with her own work,...so it took so long..sorry..i'm having lots of fun on my vacation..but I really miss all of my friends...and stories that I don't get to read..hehe...


Title: Secrets Chapter 4 PG 13
Author: Sailor Debbie
E-mail: blossom_619@hotmail.com


"What the hell is going on here?!"

'No!! Please don't let it be him? Please God? Leave me some dignity. Usa's mind spun. She knew it was him. She pulled down her skirt. Seiya released his wife from his clutches.

"Usa?!?!" his voice full of concern.

He watched her lips quiver as she clumsily fumbled with the buttons of her blouse. Her face was bright red. She felt dirty and full of shame. She could not look at Mamoru. She ran passed him out of the office.

Mamoru took a step to go after her, but he held himself back. He felt his temperature rise under his skin. He turned a questioning gaze to Seiya. Anger clearly shone in his eyes, but he settled himself and restrained the tone of his voice. He put on a nonchalant facade. He knew Seiya played this game also. He hated people like him.
"You know, if the whole office did what you just did people might think we run some kind of whorehouse." He forced a polished smile. "Fornicate on your own time, this is a place of business, not porn." He wanted to march up to the man and punch him until he wiped the smug look off his face. He could not forget Usagi's look of humiliation.

"Mamoru-kun, you just caught us at the wrong time. My wife just couldn't keep her hands off me. You know how needy women are. Sorry you had to witness such a display at work. It won't happen again. Why don't you let me make it up to you by taking you to this club downtown, all the guys are going tonight. I won't take no for an answer." Seiya flashed his pearly whites.

Mamoru did not know what to say. He knew Seiya held influence in the workplace. He had worked there for more than five years and everyone expected him to be the next supervisor. Then Mamoru came along, causing bitterness among some of the employees. Whispers of nepotism made Mamoru a controversial character. Seiya was a well-known and well-liked character in his social circle. He was charming and debonair. He was dangerous. Mamoru knew it would be easy for Seiya to turn the employees against him. Mamoru had no choice, but to take him up on his offer.

Later at the club...
"This is one of the best club in Tokyo. Have you ever been here?" Seiya surveyed the room until he laid his eyes on a redheaded waitress with a skirt too short for her lengthy legs and blouse two sizes too small. They made eye contact. "Like I said, one of the best clubs in Tokyo." His eyes were still focused on the young woman.

Mamoru was disgusted. He knew Seiya was a bad character. "Yes I have, before
I left for America." He remembered his encounter with Usa all those years ago.
They sat down at a booth to order some drinks.

"Hmmm? What kind of drink should Seiya have tonight?" He peered at the tall bottles that presented itself on the bar. Seiya was really enjoying himself. He wanted to top the whole night off by getting drunk.

"A beer please" Mamoru said to the bartender whose back was turned.
"Mamoru?? Is that really you?" The bartender recognized his old friend's voice and turned around. He gave his old friend a warm hug.

Seiya was bored. He wanted to drink, but he dared not disrupt his boss's conversation. He listened to their conversation with little interest, every now and then looking for that redhead he saw earlier.

"Motoki??man, long time no see. How have you been?"

"The Great Womanizer has now settled down, unfortunately." He chuckled.

"Remember that archaeologist with the great legs? Yeah, after you left I find out that she was in love with me. Well anyways, I followed her to Africa and
I say 'Hey, why not get married?' Before I knew it we were saying 'I do' in some tribal place. Now we have a three-year old boy. The little squirt takes after his mother-- always diggin' around in the dirt. Now, another one is about to shoot its way out. I work here part time. Didn't get to finish college, still studying. Now with my wife pregnant again I have to work two jobs while I study-- a little hectic, but I'm managing. Hey, I'm going on and on, how 'bout you?! Wait, let me guess? You probably married that lovely leechy girlfriend of yours." He chuckled once again. "Now what was it? "
"As-ugi?or was it Uso??"
Mamoru knew what was coming; he quickly interrupted his friend's train of thought.

"Hey, Motoki where's our drinks? What kind of bartender are you?" He laughed nervously.
"I want a martini. Havn't had one of those in a while." Seiya was glad to finally get a word in.
"Just a beer for me-- as always."
"How could I forget? Wait one sec." Motoki walked into the backroom to grab some beer. Five minutes passed. Mamoru began to wonder what was taking his old friend. All of a sudden, Motoki leaped out of the room with a couple of beers in his hands, creating a scene. "Usa! Yeah! Usagi was her name wasn't it?!!"

Mamoru froze. He did not know what to say.
Motoki continued to run his mouth ecstatically. "I knew I would get it! I was just sitting there in the backroom thinking about it, but now I remember. Usagi Tuskino. I don't know that many girls named after rabbits. The name always cracked me up!" He began to laugh hysterically. There was a moment of silence. Mamoru saw Seiya's face change.

Mamoru quickly changed the subject. He brought the attention to Seiya, whose fists were tightly clenched. "Uhh---Motoki, I forgot to introduce you two, but um --this is Seiya Lights, Usagi's husband. They've been happily married for about eight years now. We work together."
Motoki was confused. "Huh? What do you mean??"He looked at Seiya and back at Mamoru. Then his eyes grew wide and he blushed. "Oh?OHHH! I'm SOO sorry!!"
He gave an apologetic look to Mamoru and shook hands with Seiya. There was awkward silence.

Seiya broke it. "I don't think she's ever talked about you, Mamoru. She was really messed up when I found her. Anyone could have taken advantage of her easily. She was lucky I came along." He gulped his martini down, leaving only the olive in the glass. "Can I have some brandy? That's looking pretty good right about now."
The two men looked at each other. They could tell something was not right about this man.

So he was her love. He probably had his way with her too. No wonder they gave each other that look the first time they met. No wonder he was looking at her that way... Mamoru you will pay for that?? You and Usagi will both pay. Seiya smiled at the two men that stared at him. He held up the glass of brandy. "Can you fill this up, it's only half filled."

At the Lights household...

Seiya was busy perusing through Usagi's things. He wanted to find remnants of his wife and her old flame's relationship. He knew she meant something to him
--and still did. He was about to give up his search when a picture fell out of a book. He shook the book again and out came a letter. It was a picture of
Usagi and Mamoru together in matching outfits. He had his arms around her waist and his head buried in the crook of her slender neck. Seiya's blood began to boil. The letter made it worse. It was the letter Mamoru wrote to Usagi when he had left her. What incensed him the most was the fact that his wife continued to keep these things.
'So I was just a replacement? Is that all I am to her??' His thoughts were cut short when Usagi opened the front door.

She did not expect Seiya to be home. This was normally one of the nights he would spend with his mistress. Seiya was aware that Usagi knew about the whole relationship. He flaunted his mistress once or twice in front of their home. Their son would ask about this mysterious woman. All Usagi would say was that she was just a co-worker of his daddy. She was a beautiful redhead.

Usagi began to think of herself as an old hag, and yet she was only twenty-six. She began to think that she repulsed her husband and that was why she could not keep him satisfied. And yet, Usagi had grown into a beautiful woman, it was only the burden of the marriage that reflected on her face. No longer was her body a frail frame, but full and voluptuous and strong. Eight years had played nicely on her figure, despite the birth of a son. The beatings made her stronger, she willed her body to be stronger. Her face was the only thing that stayed the same. Lush lashes still fanned her stunning sapphire eyes, but only now were they usually red with tears. Her cheeks were still rosy, but now ever more so with shame. Her lips were still a ruby red, but every now and then they were black and blue or at night sometimes dripping scarlet. She held unsurpassed beauty; it was only anchored by the strains of abuse.

She walked into the bedroom. Before she could turn on the lights, she was thrust on to the bed. She tried to scream, but a strong hand smothered her mouth. She frantically tried to peer at his countenance, but he pushed her back down onto the bed. Only a few streams of light from the kitchen lit the man's face. She came across a pair of blue eyes full of anger. She knew it was Seiya, which frightened her even more than any assailant. She thought she was going to die. His huge hands covered her tiny face. He brought his hands to her neck and squeezed. She began to pound her fists on the headboard.

"Mama?" Endy yelled from his playroom.

Seiya was breathing hard. But he settled his voice and answered his son.

"It's alright, your mother is resting."

He released her and she gasped for air. Seiya climbed off Usagi and turned on the lights and locked the door. He turned the radio on so that Endy could not hear the wails of his mother. He then turned to his drawer and pulled out the picture and the letter.

"Care to explain this?" His voice was threateningly low, but loud enough to be heard over the music.

"I?I!" Her voice was a whisper.

"This still means something to you doesn't it?!!"

"Seiya? That was a long time ago." She made her voice clear and defiant.
His eyes grew wide and he became angrier.

"Then what the hell are these things still doing here?? Remember what I said?!" Seiya walked close to Usagi, she edged away until her entire back was against the headboard. He leaned in closer and slapped her viscously with the back of his hand. Her nose began to spurt out blood. She cupped the warm drips in her hands. She could taste the saltiness of tears and blood in her mouth. "DON'T LIE TO ME!" That was the last thing she heard before her world turn to darkness.

To Be Continued.........

Hey guys so what to you think...good? Bad? Ok? Well...don't forget to review or email me at blossom_619@hotmail.com ..i love when you guys send feedback....it really helps me write...