Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2

After breakfast Darien dropped Serena off at school with 20 minutes before the bell. It was the first time Serena was in school this early as a matter of fact, this was the first time she was early. Everyone that knew Serena turned around in amazement and their jaws dropped to the floor. Not only did she arrive early but because she wasn't alone.

" So, are you going to stay with me for a while until the bell rings or do you have to leave right away? I'm sure my friends are eager to meet you." she said teasingly as she glanced over to where her school friends were all huddled together giggling and looking over to their direction.

"I don't have to go to my classes for like another hour so I can stay here with you as long as that strange girl Ann doesn't see me. You know how she gets." he paused as he saw two figures rounding the corner. "Speaking of the devil, there she comes and she's with her brother, Alan." he finished.

"Now Serena, if he bothers you, tell me ok." Darien said to her.

"Don't worry. Why is it that every time you see him you have to get so hostile? He's not that bad, he's nice and a real gentleman; he doesn't bother me at all." she noticed that with every nice compliment she gave Alan, his face got darker and darker. "Oh! I get it, your jealous aren't you ! ! ! "

"Me ? Jealous ? Nah, no of course not ! " he lied, but his eyes betrayed him. If looks could kill, Alan would have dropped dead in that very instant.

"Well Darien, you have no reason to be, because you know that I love you and only you, don't even doubt it for a second." she assured him and gave him a nice warm kiss, just as Ann and Alan were passing by.

!%(&@$_*(

"We have to do something to break them up." said Ann to her brother once they were out of hearing range of everyone.

"Yes, but what? They would never believe anything we say about the other remember, and I have tried to win Serena's heart but that didn't work either ! " answered Alan. "There is no way to split them up. It's hopeless."

"Don't give up , big brother. I think I know how we can get them to break up and you can get Serena and I can get Darien ! " exclaimed Ann happily.

*Bell rings*

" Well, I have to go to class. I wouldn't want to be late the day I'm actually early . " Serena said with a laugh.

"Oh , wait before you go I want you to have something. " he gave her the little pink box. "Don't open it now , do it in class , now hurry or you'll be late. " she turned and ran towards her class, still clutching the box in her hand , wondering what it could be.

She sat down in her desk and everyone crowded around her asking her questions.

"Hey Serena , why so early ? "

"Who are you and what have you done to Serena ! "

"Who was the hot guy you were with ? "

"Is he your boyfriend ? "

"Poor Alan , he's going to be heartbroken when he finds out . "

The questions and comments just kept flying everywhere . Serena tried to ignore them.

"Everyone calm down and sit down in your desks ! "yelled Ms. Horuna. "Your acting as if we had a new student or something . "

Everyone went back to their seats and she gasped.

"Serena , dear, your early . . . is something wrong ? Are you feeling ok ? Do you want to see the nurse ? "

" No Ms. Horuna , I'm fine , and I don't need to see the nurse . " replied Serena as calmly as she could.

" Ok , if your sure . Now class , you had homework last night and I need you to turn it in . " said Ms. Horuna .

" Oh my gosh ! ! I forgot my homework ! ! " exclaimed a distressed Molly . " What are we going to do ? "

" What are we going to do ? You mean what are you going to do , I did mine . " at this statement everyone in class turned around and Ms. Horuna dropped her chalk.

" What ? " asked Serena . " So I did my homework , what's the big deal . "

The day went on like usual , and for the first time she didn't fall asleep in class . She couldn't wait for after school , ever since Darien got into the habit of picking her up . Sometimes she wished that he wasn't so overprotective but all the same she liked the attention.

After school Alan came up to her and he was acting kinda strange.

" Serena , I need to talk to you . "

" Ok , what's up ? " she replied.

" No , I need to talk to you in private . " he said nervously . " Can you meet me at the park around 7 p.m.

" Ok then , I ' ll have Darien drop me off there before he takes me home . " she replied " We do our homework together , well he helps me on mine but any -"

" No , no , no " he interrupted , " I need you to go alone , I'll take you home afterwards . "

" Well okay , " she replied . " I'll see what I can do . " ' Darien is not going to like this . ' she thought to herself.

Molly and rest of the girls came running towards her.

" Serena ! ! Serena ! ! " Molly yelled as she ran to catch up with her . " Thank heavens you haven't left . You forgot this in the classroom . " she said all out of breath handing her the pink package . " Well what are you waiting for ? Open it . We all want to know what it is . " there was a chorus of 'yeahs' and 'please' . Serena opened the box and pulled out a thin golden chain with a gold star - shaped locket at the end . " Oh my gosh , this brings back so many memories . " she whispered . Everyone oohed and ahhed . Some even wished someone would give them something like that . Then Serena opened the locket and the familiar tune began to play and inside , in the center a cresent moon revolved around and around . On the inside top cover was a picture of Darien and her together and engraved under the picture was the phrase 'Together For Eternity' . She closed her eyes and a million memories flooded in and when she opened them she was surprised to find a pair of strong arms wrapped around her .

" I see you liked it . " said a familiar voice.

" It brings back so much happiness and I love what you did to it . " she giggled.

" So are you ready to go ? " he asked

" Yeah , oh and afterwards , instead of taking me home could you drop me off at the park ? " she asked hopefully .

" But it will be getting dark . " he said " I don't think you should be alone that late . "

" Oh but I'm not going to be alone , " she blurted out , " I agreed to meet A - " she was about to say Alan but then remembered Darien's hostility towards him and quickly searched for another name . " A . . . A . . . A m y . . . I agreed to meet Amy at the park , so you see , I won't be alone and plus , I'm a big girl . I can take care of myself also I have Sailor Moon on my side , " she winked at him . He couldn't help but smile at her and agree to drop her off .

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After being dropped off at the park Darien decided to stop by the library to drop off some books and then head home . When he got there he was surprised to see Amy coming out . ' Wasn't she suppose to meet Serena at the park ? I'll ask her if she needs a ride . ' he thought to himself .

" Hey Amy , do you need a lift ? " asked Darien

" Hey Darien , thanks for the offer but my house isn't too far from here " Amy said

" Your house ? Aren't you suppose to meet Serena at the park . I just dropped her off about five minutes ago "

" Why would I meet Serena at the park after dark ? I see her every morning at school - " She was interrupted by the sound of a loud explosion . They turned in the direction the sound came from and realized it came from . . . the park ! ! !




A/N:

Im really really sorry I havnt updated but I promise I will ...just be patient...school has taken up most of my time ... also a lot of financial, family,etc..etc..problems but I wont bore you with them...but I will try update my other fics ASAP...well..this is it for now please R&R

Ja Ne!!!