Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ok, I'm not dead! Life has been..... a rollercoaster to sum it up really. But i have finally reached a place where i want to be. Anyways on with the story.....

Chapter 3

"Serena." Darien said to himself as he got into his car. "Come on Amy, get in." he fired up the engine and headed back to the park.
"I'll call the scouts." said Amy taking out her communicator and transformation wand. About a minute later he hit the brakes and they started to run.
"MERCURY STAR POWER!!" yelled Amy. She and the now Tuxedo Mask came upon a clearing in the center of the park to find Sailor Moon on the ground trying to get up and what seemed like a spider monster with tentacles. It had one of said tentacles araound Sailor Moons neck and was chocking her.
"Shine Aqua Illusion." Mercury threw her attack and shattered the monsters tentacle. While she distracted the monster, Tuxedo Mask went to Sailor Moons aide.
"Sailor Moon are you ok?"
"Ok, now why did you lie to me?"
"I-" her sentance was left unfinished as they heard a loud explosion. The rest of the scouts had arrived, but the monsters many tentacles were still too much for them alone.
"You have to go help them." Sailor Moon pleaded "don't worry, I'll be ok."
He looked at her with his eyes full of concern. none of them had noticed that above them, Alan was watching waiting for his destraction to work. He then took his flute and summoned four more monsters, one for each fighter, with the exception of Sailor Moon since he didnt want anything to happen to her.
"Now monsters, finish them off." he ordered. the monsteres combined their power into one attack causing a huge explosion sending dirt, rocks, and trees flying. One of them hitting Sailor Moon and renderinf her unconcious. Once the dust cleared Darien desperatly searched for Serena with the help of the scouts.
"Maybe she took refuge further into the park." suggested Lita trying to confort Darien.
"Serena!!!" yelled Darien his voice echoing through the park, but no response returned. He took a step foward and then paused. 'I thought i saw something.' He bent over to see what it was and then picked it up. It was the star locket he had given her that morning. "Why would she leave this behind?"
"I dont think she did," said Mina " she loves that locket. She most probably dropped it."
"Serena!! Where are you, why wont you answer me?"
"She can't." said a voice behind them. Startled, they all turned to see Alan, in his alien form, with serena in his arms unconcious.
"What did you do to her." Darien demanded.
"Hey, I would never do anything to harm her. I love her and now that I have her, I won't let anything come between us. Even if it means I have to kill all of you." He threw a large energy blast at Darien intent to kill but Ann, in her alien form, blocked it.
"i thought we had an agreement, you have your prize," she said to Alan, " leave him alone, he's mine." With that she disappeared.
"What do you want?" asked Darien "I'll give you anything you ask, just please, return her to me."
Alan felt something stir in his arms and looked down to find Serena had started to wake.
'Where am I? Darien? Alan? i was suppose to meet Alan' at this thought she opened her eyes and saw in whos arms she was in. She immediatly started to struggle but try as she might she couldn't get out of Alans arms. "Darien, help me!"
"No you don't, you are coming with me." said Alan and before anyone could stop him he disappeared with Serena still in his arms.
"Serena!!" Darien dropped to his knees in defeat, covering his face with his hands. Tears started to well in his eyes though no one could see them since his bangs covered his eyes.
"Darien?" asked Rei " Are you going to be ok?"
"How am I suppose to be ok when Serena has just been taken and I didn't do anything to prevent it?" he snapped at her. You could hear his voice breaking and the scouts didn't need to see his eyes in order to know why.
"Don't worry Daried, we will get her back, and I think I know how." At this Darien's eyes lit up and he turned hopeful eyes and Amy "You know where we can find her?"
"No," everyone sweatdropped " but i think i have a clue. Since tomorrow is Saturday why don't we meet at the arcade and there I will discuss with youall my suspicions and we can make a plan." Amy said. " I'll start in my research right away."
"What are we going to tell her parents though?" asked Lita
"We'll just say she's staying at Amy's who is helping her study to pick up her grades." responed Mina.
"We wouldn't have a need for an excuse if only I hadn't failed to protect her."
"Darien, stop blaming yourself, it wasn't your fault. We are the ones who should feel guilty. Why would she lie to you about having to meet one of us when she wasn't? And why didn't she tell any of us, we are her friends." said Mina.
"Yeah, I saw her after school," said Lita "hey she was with Molly!"
"So, what does that prove?" asked Rei.
"Well, is she didn't tell us, maybe -" Lita started. "- she told her." Amy finished for her. So with that Amy looked up Molly's address in her minicomputer. Once that was done she put it away. "I'll check it out tomorrow, before we meet, I'll call her parents too." with that they all started heading home.
Meanwhile Elsewhere~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Let me go!" demanded Serena. "Why are you doing this Alan, why? I thought we were friends." she yelled at Alan who was busy at the other side of the room in front of a giant tree. He walked over to her restrained form and gave her a kiss. All she could do was wait for it to be over and thought about how Darien was going to kill him when he found out.
Luckily for Alan, she was still tied up, for if not, she would have killed him herself. "See my sweet, I don't want to cause you harm. I just want to love you and for you to love me in return." With that said, he jabbed his pointer finger, to what seemed like, into her forhead.
Serena cried out as she felt the pain of whatever he was planting on her forehead. Alan removed his finger and revieled a seed of some kind that was embeded and fighting to take over Serena's mind. She tried to fight it, but it was too strong for her. "Don't fight it," Alan said to her "let the feeling wash over you and you won't feel any more pain." At that Serena's eyes went blank and again she fell unconcious.
'She'll feel better in the morning.' Alan thought to himself as he went into the other room. 'Tomorrow Serena and I will start our quest to rule the universe.'