Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Soldier Moon ❯ Football Team In Danger! Soldier Warriors Meet Jadeite! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kevin Tsukino- white, 14, dark brown eyes, strait dark brown hair, 5' 9”/ Soldier Moon
Lane- hispanic, 15, brown eyes, wavy black hair, 5' 8”
Sean Mizuno- white, 15, hazel eyes, light brown hair, 5' 8”/ Soldier Mercury
James Hino- white, 15, blue eyes, spiky blond hair, 5' 6”/ Soldier Mars
Terell- black, 15, dark green eyes, short shiny wavy black hair, 5' 10”
Addrian- white, 16, brown eyes, long wavy brown hair, 5' 7”
Bryan- white, 17, brown eyes, messy thick brown hair, 5' 10”
Football Team In Danger! Soldier Warriors Meet Jadeite!
“Jadeite, this the second time you have failed me.” Said a woman with long way dark red hair. She was wearing a long dark purple dress that touched the floor. She had pale skin, and a yellow tint to her eyes.
She was sitting in a gray throne in a large dark room. In front of her was a spiral gray pole with a crystal ball floating on top of it. She continually moved her hands around it. Also in front of her was a man in a gray uniform with blonde curly hair.
“I'm very sorry Queen Beryl-” Jadeite started to say.
“Silence, Jadeite.” Queen Beryl said. “You don't have many chances left to prove yourself. Without the Silver Crystal we cant revive Queen Metalia. All I asked is that you bring me human energy instead for now, and you cant even do something as simple as that. Get out of my site.”
“Yes, Queen Beryl.” Jadeite bowed.
“…And so Sean, James is also a Soldier Warrior. Isn't this great?” I said.
“I would've never guessed.” Sean said.
“Same.” James said.
I was at school. Fourth period. Long day. I had just explained everything to Sean and how there are now three Soldiers. I also explained to James that we needed to find the last Soldier Warrior and Prince Asa. The bell range to end class. I packed up all my things and shoved it into my bookbag. James did the same. Sean, however, took the time to make sure everything was organized.
“See you all later.” I waved goodbye and left out of the room. Walking down the hall someone called my name.
“Kevin!”
I turned around. It was Lane.
“Hey.” I said.
“Where you goin'?” Lane asked.
“Um… English.”
“I heard you failing math.”
“Me? No way. Are you crazy.”
“You're the biggest liar. Don't even try to hide it. You got a thirty on a test a couple days ago.”
What? How did you know about that?”
“Word got around.”
“Oh my gosh.” I sighed.
“Look, I had a 40 in English and then a couple weeks later, when I got my progress report, I had a 90.”
I gasped. “No way! What did you do cheat?”
“No, I think the teacher messed up or something. `Cause I shouldn't have that.”
“There's someone walking around with your 40 right now.”
“I know.” He laughed. “A couple days ago in English we had to write a three paragraph paper on our opinion of this book were reading, and I put `It's pretty stupid right now, but I hope it gets better.”
I laughed and said goodbye to Lane. I turned a corner and bumped into someone.
“Gomen. I wasn't watching were I was going.” I said. I looked up. It was the girl I saw a couple of days ago when I was going to Computer Tech.
“Obviously.” She said. “Maybe you should open your eyes when you walk.”
I grunted. “They were open for your information. Maybe you're the one who should watch where you're going. Bye.” I said as I walked up to the door to English. I was about to enter when I heard the word `energy' come from the room on the other side of the hall. Instantly, I went over and put my ear against the door.
“Queen Beryl is getting very impatient with me.” I heard someone say. “Make sure you get lots of energy and don't fail me.
“Yes sir.” Another voice said.
“Here's what you need to do: When the school is over, in the back there will be a football practice. Human will exert a lot of energy when playing physical sports. You will enchant the football uniforms so that it will drain the energy away from the humans. Is that clear?”
“Bryan's on the football team!” I said to myself.
“Of course, Master Jadeite.”
“Jadeite?” I said in my head. The talking stopped. I listened longer to make sure that nothing else was said. “Okay.” I said in my head. “I've got to stop them. Here I go!”
I barged in the door. “Stop where you are!” But nothing or no one was there. “I guess they left. I have to tell James and Sean.”
In the football coach's office, the coach sat behind his desk. He was doing paperwork until a youma appeared before him.
“What the-!” The coach began to say.
“Be quite! I'll take care of things from now on.” The youma glided into the coach's chest. The coach's eyes glowed. “Now I have the body of which I need to steal the pathetic humans life away.”
After school everyone left for the buses home. I went, but only to stop James from getting on. Sean wouldn't be there; he stays behind in school for more studying.
I waited forever until James finally walked out of the front of the school. I immediately ran up to him.
“What's up with you?” He asked.
“James, in a few minutes, this guy named Jadeite is going to try to steal more energy from people on the football team!” I panicked. “I heard him say it in the storage room. We gotta stop `em.”
“Okay, okay. Calm down. Lets go get Sean.”
We walked backed into the school. It was empty now. Everyone was outside leaving in either cars or buses. We ran up the hall and stopped at a corner.
“We need to be quite.” James said. “Were not supposed to come back in at this time. Only people with special permission are supposed to be here.” James said.
“Like people here for football practice or staying behind for study party in class.” I laughed.
“Shh.” James said.
“Oh yeah. Gomen…”
We carefully sneaked down a hall where Sean was. We made our way to the door. It was open. The teacher was on the other side of the classroom working with the kids. Luckily, her back was to us. James slowly put his head in front of the opening said called Sean.
“Sean!” He whispered. “Sean!”
“Lets work and not play.” The teacher said. Sean looked up with a confused look on his face. James ushered for him to come to the door. He mouthed the word `Emergency!”
“Mrs. DeKara”, Sean said. “I have an early dismissal today.”
“Really?” she said. “Well then I'll see you tomorrow.”
Sean stood up. “Goodbye.” He said before he left the room. We all walked down the hall back to the corner.
“What going on?” Sean said.
“The bad ones are going to try to steal energy from the football team. Kevin heard `em plotting this is the storage room.”
“I see.”
We quickly, but quietly, ran down the halls. Just when we were about to arrive at out destination, a rather hefty man came around the corner.
“Where are you boys headed?” Asked the man.
“Anou…” I said.
“Do you have any special reason to be here at this time?
“Anou…” I said.
“You three follow me.” He said. We followed him until we came at the door leading outside to the back of the school where football practice was held.
“Look.” Sean said. “There it is. Do we run for it?”
“Yes!” James said as he darted for the door. Sean and I followed. We ran outside and behind the bleachers.
“So we wait here until the wrong happens?” I asked.
“Yes.” Sean and James said.
The boys of the football team were out on the field. They were practicing. Throwing, catching, passing, kicking, tackling, all the normal.
“Look.” I said. “There's Bryan.”
They continued playing, until one of them passed out suddenly. Then some others begin to get tired and collapse to the ground. The coach, however, stood laughing.
“That's it!” I yelled. “That's what was supposed to happen!” Sean and James took out their Henshin Sticks.
“Mercury Power!”
“Mars Power!”
“Moon Prism Power!”
Sean's clothes disappeared. Water emerged from his Henshin Stick and whirled around his body.
The layers of water on Sean's body rippled and faded away. He wore a blue vest, lighter blue sleeves, blue pants, blue shoes, small blue hoop earring in his left ear, blue bracelets and laces in-between his fingers, a small blue rope necklace, there was a blue sign of Mercury on his forehead, and his glasses were gone. Sean was Soldier Mercury.
James clothes disappeared as fire emerged from his Henshin Stick and began to take shape as fire rings burning around his body.
One ring around his head, a ring around his shoulders, a ring around his stomach, two rings around his waist, three rings on each of his legs and one ring of fire on each of his ankles. The fire flashed into embers and went away. He wore a red vest, lighter red sleeves that stopped at his elbows, red pants, red shoes, a small red hoop earring in his left ear, red bracelets and laces in-between his fingers, a small red rope necklace, and there was a red sign of Mars on his forehead. James was Soldier Mars.
My clothes disappeared as white ribbons emerged from the pendant and wrapped around my body covering everything from my shoulders to my waist. They then disappeared with a flash of light, leaving behind a tight white vest. There was a large white button on the vest and three smaller white buttons below it.
Then, white ribbons covered my arms and my hands and flashed away, exposing long white sleeves extending out from under the vest that covered my whole arm and a tight white bracelet around my wrist with white strands of lace extending from the bracelet, up in-between each of my fingers and connecting back to the bracelet of the other side of my wrist.
Next, ribbons covered my legs and my feet and also disappeared leaving behind loose white pants with a silver crescent moon on the right leg of the pants and white shoes with no laces or zipper. A bright light glimmered on my forehead, then a silver crescent moon formed there along with a small white hoop earring in my left ear. I was Soldier Moon.
“This was simply to easy.” The coach said.
“Stop where you are!”
“Eh?” The coach grunted.
“For peace and justice!” Solider Mercury said.
“Soldier Scout Warriors!” Soldier Mars said.
“Soldier Mercury!” Soldier Mercury introduced himself.
“Soldier Mars!” Soldier Mars introduced himself.
“In the name of the moon-“ said Soldier Mars. “We will punish you!” They both finished together.
“Wait a minute!” I yelled. “What is you guys' problem!? I'm supposed to say that and you know it.
“Sorry.” Soldier Mars said. “Got carried away.”
“I wasn't expecting any side play things, but that's okay.” Blackness emerged from the coach's chest and took the form of a bat-like creature. It was tall with super thin black wings, nasty red hair, large vampire teeth, and long skinny stick legs.
“Shi ne.” It opened its wings and shot heavy pulses at us. It had a screeching sound.
“Oh no!” I jumped backward. Soldier Mercury and Mars jumped to either side. The pulses smashed into the ground in front of me. It blew off a large chunk of ground and left the rest smoking.
“Eeeh…”
“Shi ne! Shi ne! Shi ne!” The youma said. It blew more and more pulses at me, each louder and louder. I ran away from each one, but the sound made me dizzy. I fell to the ground. Soldier Mars came over and helped me up.
“Are you alright?” he asked. I looked at him and saw more than one.
“I cant see strait. I'm seeing double...no, triple…”
“Mercury Bubbles Blast!” A barrage of bubble exploded into fog on contact with the enemy.
“Ah...what's happening?” The youma's wings began to shrivel up and caused it to fall to the ground.
“Got'cha!” Soldier Mars yelled. “Mars Fire Ignite!” Fire spiraled toward the youma. Leaving the beast crisp. Its wings were no longer there.
“Now! Soldier Moon!” Soldier Mercury yelled. I managed to stand up.
“Moon Star Magic!” I tossed my earring at the youma. It smashed into it and the youma light up with white light, then disintegrated into dust. White gas material was left behind, and it floated into each football player.
“Nice going, Soldier Moon.” Soldier Mars said.
“Arigato.” I said. Just before we were about to change back, a man appeared in the air.
“So”, he said. “You are the ones who've been killing my youmas.”
“That's right.” Soldier Mercury said.
“And were not afraid to do the same with you.” Soldier Mars said.
“I'm sure your not capable of such things anyway. I wont let you continue to defy me.” Jadeite said. “I'll be sure to kill you all myself. Just you wait.” After that he disappeared.
“That must've been Jadeite.” I said. “I'm sure of it.”
Far away, Rose Angel stood high on the bleachers. “They managed to do it themselves this time. Good for them.” She jumped away.