Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Soldier Moon ❯ A Great Slumbering Evil! Soldier Jupiter Lightning Power! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kevin Tsukino- white, 14, dark brown eyes, strait dark brown hair, 5' 9”/ Soldier Moon
Lane- hispanic, 15, brown eyes, wavy black hair, 5' 8”
Sean Mizuno- white, 15, hazel eyes, light brown hair, 5' 8”/ Soldier Mercury
James Hino- white, 15, blue eyes, spiky blond hair, 5' 6”/ Soldier Mars
Terell- black, 15, dark green eyes, short shiny wavy black hair, 5' 10”
Addrian- white, 16, brown eyes, long wavy brown hair, 5' 7”
Bryan- white, 17, brown eyes, messy thick brown hair, 5' 10”
A Great Slumbering Evil! Soldier Jupiter Lightning Power!
Queen Beryl was in a dark room, at the edge of a cliff. There was endless nothingness below her. There was gray translucent slimy mass attached up high to a stonewall on the opposite side of the room, that held solid black matter inside of it.
Down on one knee, Queen Beryl held out her hands. A swirling white ball of gas formed there.
“Oh, Mighty Queen Metalia, please accept this energy. With it, you shall be revived from you long sleep.” The energy made its way toward the slimy container. Once there, it merged with it. The matter melted into thick black liquid. It started to stew.
“Beryl, I have finally awoken after a millennium of silence.” It had a crisp voice.
“Soon, you will free from your imprisonment. Soon, you will have the Silver Crystal to hold and conquer the universe as we planned in the past.” In front of Queen Beryl a thin black crystal materialized.
“This is…the Kurozuishou. It will respond to the Nijizuishou.” Queen Metalia said. She talked slowly.
“Nijizuishou?”
“Yes. In the past, when… King Asa used the Silver Crystal to…trap the Shadows inside seven shards of the Silver Crystal, the Nijizuishou.”
“I remember it well, now.”
“That Kurozuishou will respond to the Nijizuishou… Once we have them… the Silver Crystal will appear.”
Queen Beryl was now in here usually dim room. Zoicite and Kunzite were in front of her.
Zoicite held up the Kurozuishou. “Nijizuishou?”
“Yes.” Said Queen Beryl. “Our strongest warriors, the Seven Shadows, were sealed away inside the seven shards of the Silver Crystal, or the Nijizuishou.”
“They were then sent to Earth and were reborn as regular humans.” Kunzite said.
“Yes. The Nijizuishou are inside the humans. That Kurozuishou will allow you to track down the Nijizuishou. Once you get them all the Silver Crystal will appear. I trust you wont let me down as Jadeite did.”
“Of course my Queen.” Zoicite held the Kurozuishou up on his middle finger. “Zoi!”
The Kurozuishou projected above it an image of a boy.
“I see.” Zoicite said. “So this boy has one of the Nijizuishou.”
The bus pulled up the corner that Lane and I get off at. We both got off; the bus rolled away.
“So then I'll see you tomorrow.” Lane said as he headed home.
“Bye.”
Artemis flew down onto my shoulder. “Hello Kevin.”
“Hey. Where have you been all day?” I gasped. “Gomen! I forgot all about asking my parents to let you stay in the house.”
“I'll forgive you. I've actually set up home already in a high tree.” Artemis said.
“For real? I wanna see it.”
Artemis took me the tree at which his bird's best was.
“It's pretty high up. I was hoping to be able to climb up and see it.” I said.
“I made sure to not pick a tree that could be climbed.” Said Artemis. Insults.
“Very smart. Well, I think I'll go home now. See you.”
I walked up the steps and into the door to my house. I start to walk up the steps when the phone rings.
“Hm…” I step down and go pick it up. “Hello?”
“Kevin!” It was Lane. “I got a my permit. I forgot to tell you.”
“Oh really? Isn't that the one where you can only drive when your parents are in the car with you?”
“…Hai, demo, I can drive though.”
“You could even take me up the gas station up there so I could buy some chips and stuff?”
“Yup.”
“Cool, cool. Well, I'll come up there now okay? See you in a minute!”
I hung up the phone and ran out of the door. I was walking down the street when I saw Bryan and Terell walking also.
“I wonder what there up to…enter stealth mode.” I hid behind a truck and watched them walk. They turned a corner. “Trying to get away?”
I quickly ran up the street, but stopped just before the turn and peeked over. They were walking and talking when out of no where fluttering roses appeared in front of them, followed by a man with long wavy brown hair tied in a ponytail in a gray uniform.
“Who is that?” I said to myself.
Zoicite appeared, legs crossed with a look of happiness on his face, in front of Bryan and Terell in a flutter of roses.
“Who are you?” Terell said.
“What's going on?” Bryan asked.
“You, boy,” Zoicite held up the Kurozuishou. “Are actually one of the Seven Shadows.” Black waves started emitting from the Kurozuishou, hitting Bryan in his chest. Bryan screamed in pain. A small black hole formed there and a red crystal could be seen.
“Quit!” Terell yelled. He swung at Zoicite with his fist and landed a hit right in the side of Zoicite's face.
“Ah!” Zoicite put his hands on his face. “You pay for this I swear it!” He grabbed the crystal and disappeared. Bryan grew larger and larger until he two times the height of Terell. By then he was a complete youma, a slim machine type youma primarily red with some white and gray here and there. It face looked somewhat liked a skull head and there was large red shiny spot on its stomach.
“Gesen!” He shouted! He pressed a small button on his arm and a steel rope extended from his arms and wrapped around Terell stomach.
“What the hell is going on?” Terell yelled. “What happened to you Bryan?”
The rope became tighter and tighter.
“Let me go! Bryan, what's wrong with you?” Terell screamed. He grabbed the pole and attempted to break it. It cracked slightly, but nothing more. His arms began to shake as he tried with all his strength, but it was to hard. A green sign of Jupiter glowed on Terell's forehead.
“Stop where you are!”
Gesen grunted and turned around.
“For peace and justice! Soldier Scout Warrior, Soldier Moon! In the name of the moon, I will punish you!” I took off my earring. It expanded into a shining white ball of light. “Moon Star Magic!”
I threw it like a baseball at the cord strapping Terell. It smashed through the wire and returned to my hand. It turned back into an earring as I put it into my left ear.
“I would destroy you, but I cant, seeing as you were human before…” I said. “So...”
“Shi ne!” Gesen shouted as he sent out another steel rope at me. It was to fast. It wrapped around my chest and tightened.
“Oh no…” I managed to say. Artemis landed beside Terell.
“Listen to me.” Artemis said.
“How are you talkin'? What's goin' on?” Terell said impatiently.
“I'll explain later.” Artemis waved on of his wings in the air. A green stick appeared on the ground. The bottom half of the stick was green the upper half was gold. At the top of the stick was a gold ring with a small golden ball in the center of the ring with symbol for Jupiter embedded onto it.
“This is your Jupiter Henshin Stick. Take it and say `Jupiter Power!”
“Okay.” Terell grabbed the stick. “Jupiter Power!”
The sign of Jupiter embedded in the golden ball of the Henshin stick began to glow green and rotate. Terell's clothes disappeared as lighting emerged from his Henshin Stick and took form around him as six elliptical lightning bolts cycling around his body.
The lightning exploded, exposing Terell in a green uniform. His outfit was also somewhat like mine and the other Soldiers. He had a green vest, lighter green sleeves that stopped in the middle of his biceps, green shorts, green shoes, a small green hoop earring in his left ear, green bracelets on both of his wrists, with green laces that that extended from the front side of the bracelet, and went in-between his fingers to connect back to the green bracelet on the other side of his hands, a small green rope necklace, and there was a green sign of Jupiter on his forehead. Terell was Soldier Jupiter.
“No way.” Terell looked at himself. “I'm decked out in green.”
“You are Soldier Jupiter, a God of lightning. You must use your powers to fight with Soldier Moon.” Artemis said.
Soldier Jupiter crossed his arms to make an `X' and lowered his head. “My guardian, Jupiter! Brew a storm, call the clouds, send down the lightning!” A bolt of lightning came down from the sky and split into multiple bolts of lightning moving around Soldier Jupiter body. “Jupiter Lightning…” The ball of lightning began to get smaller. “Crash!”
Lightning rushed through the air and hit Gesen. He fell to the ground with electricity jumping around him body. The steel pole that was around me loosened, and fell to the ground.
“Whoa.” I said shockingly. I looked at Soldier Jupiter. “That was awesome.”
“He's not done yet.” Soldier Jupiter said. Gesen slowly returned to his feet.
“Doushio?” I said. “I can't kill him. He's really Bryan.”
“Take this.” Artemis said. He flew over to me with what looked a magic stick. The stick was white and a large silver crescent moon was on top of. I took it.
“This is the Crescent Moon Stick. Say `Moon Healing Escalation' and he should return to normal.”
“Right.” I raised the Crescent Moon Stick into the air. “Moon Healing Escalation!”
Streaks of light emitted from the Crescent Moon Stick. They flowed over Gesen. His body shined with white light. “Refresh!” He shouted as he returned to normal. He was Bryan again. He collapsed to the ground.
“Terell, your Soldier Jupiter. Wow.” I Said.
“Yes. We have all four Soldier Warriors now.” Artemis said.
Soldier Jupiter walked up. “All four?” he said.
“Yep. Sean and James are Soldier Mercury and Mars.”
“And there's even more good news.” Artemis said. “The one who can use the Crescent Moon Stick symbolizes the leader of the Soldier Warriors. We now have all four soldiers. Now all we have to do is find Prince Asa.”
“Hontou…I'm the leader.”
“…And so because I can use the Crescent Moon Stick, I'm the leader.” I said. Terell, Sean, James and I were all at Terell's house. We had told Terell about are mission to find Prince Asa. I had also explained everything that happened between Terell and I to them.
“Who would've guessed?” James said.
“The enemy is trying to use the Silver Crystal, and we must stop them. If they do, then the universe will be doomed.” Said Artemis.
“What is the Silver Crystal?” Terell asked.
“Yes. I don't remember much, but long ago, an enemy known as the Seven Shadows were sealed away into seven shards of the Silver Crystal, known as the Nijizuishou. The Nijizuishou were sent to Earth reborn as human. If the enemy gets the Nijizuishou, the Silver Crystal will appear, and they will use it to conquer the world and even the universe.”
“It's so powerful.” I said.
“Yes.” Artemis nodded. “Also, apparently taking back the Nijizuishou resurrects the Shadow Youma. We must get the Silver Crystal before the enemy does.”