Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Soldier Moon ❯ Zoicite’s New Crush! James’ Family Crisis! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kevin Tsukino- white, 14, dark brown eyes, strait dark brown hair, 5' 9”/ Soldier Moon
Lane- hispanic, 15, brown eyes, wavy black hair, 5' 8”
Sean Mizuno- white, 15, hazel eyes, light brown hair, 5' 8”/ Soldier Mercury
James Hino- white, 15, blue eyes, spiky blond hair, 5' 6”/ Soldier Mars
Terell Kino- black, 15, dark green eyes, short shiny wavy black hair, 5' 10”/ Soldier Jupiter
Addrian- white, 16, brown eyes, long wavy brown hair, 5' 7”
Steven- white, 17, blue eyes, sleek blonde hair, 6' 0'
Zoicite's New Crush! James' Family Crisis!
 
Zoicite is alone is the darkness of his room staring at a projection of a boy with low cut blonde hair.
 
“He's cute…” Zoicite laughed. “I'm so unfaithful.”
 
I walked up the street to Lane's house. We were supposed to go to the mall today. He likes buying clothes, preferably tight shirts and shorts. He's a show off type of boy. While walking up to his door Artemis glided down onto my shoulder from on top of Lane's house.
 
I put my finger up. “I haven't found the prince yet so don't ask.” Artemis turned his nose, or should I say beak, into the air.
 
“You haven't even looked for him.” Artemis said. He rubbed his head with his wings.
 
I knocked on Lane's door. He opened it and looked at me, and then Artemis. “Who is this?”
 
“Oh, The bird with the crescent bald spot is named Artemis. I got him a couple days ago.”
 
“Very cool. You can come in, I'm not ready yet.” He opened to arm to the inside of the house. It was very clean, unlike mine. Artemis flew away and I walked in and sat on the nearest couch. Lane stepped into his bathroom.
 
“Your not ready? What do you have to do?” I asked.
 
“I have to put gel in my hair and comb it, and put on some suntan lotion.”
 
“Suntan lotion…”
 
“It's hot, and I don't want my skin to get dark.”
 
“Oh my gosh, c'mon.”
 
He walked out with a Suntan lotion bottle. “You want some?” He held it out.
 
“No thanks.”
 
“You sure?” He asked. “I could rub it on for you?”
 
 
“Just kidding.” He said.
 
He headed back to the bathroom. “Demo, seriously, I could if you wanted me to, Kevin.” He came back out a little bit later.
 
“Are you done yet?”
 
“Almost.” He walked into his room. “I need a hat.” He walked back out with an orange hat. “Okay, we can go now.”
 
James was in his garage with his brother and their three friends. They were playing some really loud rock music. Eventually they finished and took seats on various objects around the garage.
 
“I think its you, dude.” Said James's older brother, Steven.
 
“Nanda?” James asked.
 
Steven held up his guitar. “Your guitar isn't tuned right or something.”
 
James looked at his guitar. “It is.”
 
“Well then it's just you.” Steven laughed.
 
“Your awfully quick to blame someone.” Said Marcus.
 
“Maybe you can sing a play at the same time.” Gary, another band member, stood up. “Maybe its time you give me the lead and you can take the backseat.”
 
“I don't think so.” Steven said. He walked over the door that lead inside the house. “I'll be back.”
 
Steven walked through the house and into the backyard. There was a shed there that he opened. He picked up a guitar from the shed and turned around.
 
“Who are you?” Steven asked a man in front of him.
 
“I'm Zoicite. Nice to meet you.” Zoicite held up the Kurozuishou. “Now, I must say goodbye.”
 
James stood up and walked through the door as Steven did. He was going up the stairs when he saw to people in his backyard through a glass door. He recognized Zoicite from the description Terell and I gave him. He walked out of the way of the glass and took out his Mars Henshin Stick.
 
Black waves came out of the top of the Kurozuishou. They hit Steven in his stomach and a black hole formed there, along with a small orange crystal. The guitar James was holding dropped to the ground. Zoicite tried to reach for crystal, when-
 
“Mars Fire Ignite!” A string of fire glided between Zoicite's hand and the crystal. Zoicite looked up.
 
“Next time I wont miss.” Soldier Mars said.
 
“Don't worry.” Zoicite said as he floated into the air. “I'll be back.”
 
Steven fell to the ground. Soldier Mars helped him up.
 
“Who was he?” Steven asked. He was breathing heavily. “Who are you?”
 
“Me? You can just call me Soldier Mars.” He turned around and started to walk away.
 
“Wait! Don't leave! What if that man comes back!?” Steven yelled.
 
“I'll be here, don't worry. You should go back inside.”
 
Steven picked up the guitar and went back into the house.
 
“Mars Power!” He de-transformed as he ran around to the front of his house. James's easily had the biggest house out of all of us. An extremely large brick house, with three stories, a basement, and an attic. He jumped though the front door and into the living room. He went upstairs and saw his brother lying on his bed. James stepped in.
 
“What's wrong with you?” James asked.
 
“Nothing, I just stayed up late last night.” Steven rolled over facing the wall beside him.
 
“Oh, well, I'll go call of practice.”
 
“Okay.”
 
James went back into his garage. “Hey, guys, um, Steven is really tired so we might have to practice later.”
 
“He was just fine a minute ago.” Marcus said.
 
“Dude, I know, but he's totally out of it now so we'll see you later, okay?” James shut the door and went around to his front door and left outside. He started up to me house. Upon arriving there he saw Artemis on the roof.
 
“Artemis!” James called to him.
 
Artemis turned around. “Hello, James.”
 
“Where's Kevin? Zoicite is after my brother!”
 
“He went to the mall with Lane. You can use that necklace around your neck to contact him.” Artemis said.
 
James grabbed the red necklace. “What now?”
 
“Talk, Kevin will be able to hear you through his.”
 
“Right.” His necklace started glowing. “Hey, Kevin! You have to come to my house fast! Zoicite is there and by brother has a Nijizuishou inside of him that Zoicite has tried to get once already.”
 
Lane and I were at the mall. Lane had bought a couple shirts. Most of them were Abercrombie and Fitch shirts. Me on the other hand, had nothing.
 
“Why haven't you bought anything, Kevin?” Lane picked up some shorts. “You've been watching me this whole time.”
 
“Well, I forgot to me some money.”
 
“Hontou? That sucks.” Lane put the shirts over the counter. The clerk rung them up and Lane paid for them, then put them in his bag. “I feel sorry for you.”
 
We walked out of the store. “Your gonna' let me stand here and look stupid while you buy everything you see?”
 
He stopped. “Look, if you really want to do something, hold this bag for me.”
 
What am I supposed to be? “Are you serious?”
 
“Maybe I'll buy you something when I'm done.”
 
I followed Lane into a swimwear store.
 
“What are you goin' in here for?” I asked him.
 
“So I can buy some swimwear. What else?”
 
Just as he picked up an orange pair of swimming trunks, the silver necklace around my neck started glowing and I could hear someone's voice. It was James.
 
“Hey, Kevin! You have to come to my house fast! Zoicite is there and by brother has a Nijizuishou inside of him that Zoicite has tried to get once already.”
 
“Whoa.” I said.
 
Lane looked up. “Whoa what?”
 
“Did you hear that?”
 
“Hear what?”
 
“Nevermind. But, I gotta' go, anou, to get some money from my house. I'll be back.” I ran out of the store and out of the mall. Little did I know, Artemis was there to greet me.
 
“I know, I know. James needs me at his house.” I panted.
 
Zoicite appeared in a flutter of roses in Steven's room.
 
“Hello cutie…” Zoicite said deviously.
 
“You again!” Steven yelled.
 
“Zoicite!” Soldier Mars shouted. Zoicite turned around. Soldier Mars stood at the door.
 
“You again!” Zoicite said. He raised his hand and sent a small black force of energy at Soldier Mars. Soldier Mars fell down to the ground.
 
“Now back to business.” Zoicite turned around and held up the Kurozuishou. Black waved hit against Steven's stomach as the black whole formed with a small green crystal in the center.
 
“Stop where you are!”
 
Zoicite and Soldier Mars turned around.
 
“For peace and justice! Soldier Scout Warrior, Soldier Moon! In the name of the moon, I will punish you!”
 
Zoicite grabbed the Nijizuishou, but dropped it as Soldier Mars tackled him to the ground. My turn, I hurried over and picked it up. Steven glowed and grew into a giant white monster with large scissors for hands. “Bunbo!” It shrieked.
 
Soldier Mars and Zoicite stood up. The room was to small for this.
 
“Don't think your getting away with this.” Zoicite disappeared.
 
“Bunbo!” The youma extended its arms.
 
“Iya iya!” Soldier Mars yelled. “Not in my house!”
 
“What do we do?” I asked.
 
“Try to lead it outside!” Soldier Mars and I ran out of Steven's room and down the stars. The youma followed us out of the room, and completely jumped the rails of the stairs and landed on the floor. Soldier Mars opened the glass door leading to the backyard and pushed it all the way open, to allow room for the giant youma to stomp through. Following us it leaped through the kitchen and into the backyard.
 
“Bunbo!” One of its scissor attachments detached and zoomed through the air at Soldier Mars. He ducked and attacked.
 
“Mars Fire…” Soldier Mars put his hands together in the shape of a gun. He pointed the tip to the sky. A fireball formed. “Ignite!” The fireball expanded and spiraled toward Bunbo. As the fireball rushed toward Bunbo, Soldier Mars gasped. Out of the fire came a huge pair of razor sharp scissors headed strait for Soldier Mars' neck. Just as the fireball caught Bunbo, a pink streak of light flashed through the air and knocked the scissors to the ground.
 
There was a pink rose stuck into the ground beside Soldier Mars foot. We looked around to see Rose Angel standing on top of the shed. Just before anything could be said, she jumped backward and out of sight.
 
Bunbo slowly regained his composure and charged at Soldier Mars, who jumped out of the way at the last minute. Bunbo spun around.
 
“Mars Fire Ignite!” Soldier Mars sent a small flare of flames at the youma. Bunbo fell to his knees. “Now! Soldier Moon!”
 
“Right!” I took off my earring. It grew into a ball of light. “Moon Star-”
 
“Iya!” Soldier Mars shouted. “Wrong move!”
 
“Oh yeah. Gomen.” I took out the Crescent Moon Stick and raised it high. “Moon Healing Escalation!”
 
“Refresh!” Bunbo shrunk back into the normal size of a human and took back life as Steven.
 
“We finally have the Nijizuishou!” I yelled with happiness.
 
“Yup. Just seven more to go and we can get the Silver Crystal.”
 
 
I sighed. “Were getting there.”