Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Split Personalities ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]









Disclaimers: Sailor Moon was created by Naoko


Gary Watson
Normal
Gary Watson
2
1
2001-08-27T19:14:00Z
2001-08-27T19:14:00Z
4< br> 862
4917
Gary's World
40
9
6038
9.2720








Disclaimers: Sailor Moon was created by NaokoTakeuchi and Ranma was created by Rumiko Takahashi. I don't ownany of the characters that are used in this fanfic. Split PersonalitiesRevision by: Bambi Star (salee@crosswinds.net) Prologue - The Finding "Sailor Moon!! Hurry up and destroy that monster!!" yelled SailorMars to her companion.Sailor Moon nodded, but before she could attack, a voice spoketo her. How can you let her talk to you like that? "Huh? Who are you?" asked Sailor Moon out loud."Sailor Moon!! Quit fooling around and destroy that thing!!" shoutedMars. I mean, she's suppose to be your friend, how can she just boss you around like that.... Sailor Moon tried to ignore the voice as she finished the monsteroff. Sailor Mooncollapsed, exhausted. You have a high chi, maybe you should practice to rise it so you can fight better.... "Who are you?" asked Sailor Moon out loud once again as all thesenshi and Tuxedo Masklooked at her weirdly and with concern. My name is Ranma Saotome. "Ranma.... where are you?" questioned Sailor Moon. Tuxedo Mask's eyes narrowed at the mention of another man's name. Even though hebroke up with her, he still had feelings for the girl."Who is Ranma?" he asked."I--I don't know..." stammered Sailor MoonSailor Mars ignored what had just occurred, "What took you solong to attack?!""I.... I.... I'm not sure Mars." answered Sailor Moon as she thendetransformed into Serenaand walked away from the group. You know, I wouldn't let anyone talk tome like that... "Yeah, well your not me...." muttered Serena as she walked home. True, but, I do share your body.... "Please explain how you are sharing my body with me." asked Serena. ........... "Well...?" asked Serena expectantly. You shouldn't talk out loud to me, people are staring.... She could sense the uneasied toned as she looked around and sure enough, people werestaring at her as if she was crazy. Serena let out a nervous laugh and made a break for it.She ran all the way home and ran up to her room.Serena sighed in relief, "That was close...." You're telling me.... "This is all your fault Ranma!!" she yelled at him. Sheesh… Why does everyone just say that? Serena could 'feel' him stratching the back of his neck. 'Beause maybe it is?' replied Serena."Honey!!" yelled Elaine Tsukino from the bottom of the stairs, "Who is Ranma? Is that afriend of yours?"Serena sweat-dropped, "Er... never mind that mom, when's dinner?" Yeah, when is dinner? You've been mopping around over cape boy so much that I think Iforgot what food taste like... 'Shut up!' yelled Serena in her mind, annoyed. Here she was with another person sharingher body, and it wasn't like she didn't have enough problems already."It'll be ready soon!!" yelled back Elaine.'Now, how do you know about Cape Boy--I mean Tuxedo Mask?' askedSerena. I searched your mind, I'd have to say that your life is very entertaining. It was almost straight out of a movie or something.... if only I had some popcorn or soda.... 'And what exactly were you doing looking through my mind?!?' Several thoughts ranthrough her head, there were things that she never wanted anyone or anything to knowabout. She felt defiled, ashamed and dirty. No need to yell... What's the big deal,anyway? He asked defensively. Serena clenched her fists angrily, 'What's the big deal? what's the big deal?! I'LL TELLYOU WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL! My mind is for me and for me only, no, one, else. Getit? Mine, personal space.' Her chest heaved as she tried to fill her lungs with air as if shehad been screaming... well in a way she had but in her mind. 'There are things that no oneshould ever know. Ok? So, just get out of my mind right now and go back to where everyou came from.' ........ I can't, I don't know how I gotinto your body in the first place. And it wasn't like itwas my choice to be in a flat-chested, crybaby who can't fight's body.... 'WHO ARE YOU CALLING FLAT-CHESTED!?!' yelled Serena, "And name'sSerena,don't you forget that. You call me anything else I will make your time with me a livinghell." Sheesh... you don't have to yell again...He backed away, Ok, ok... I'm sorry that I readyour mind. I was just looking for a way out. Look, how about I teach you how to fight. 'What do you mean I can't fight?!' exclaimed Serena fuming. Her mind wandered backwhen she fought the negaverse, Ann and Alan and the four sisters. When you fight, you just use that stupid rod and tiara, you have much more skill than yourealize.... 'Huh? You're the first person to actually really say that andmean it....' Her opinion ofRanma soften, maybe it was unfair to him especiallyIF it wasn't his fault. Hey!! Don't get soft on me here!! Tomorrow,I want you to get up earlier and I'll teach yousome moves.... let's say,5 am.... '5 AM?!' exclaimed Serena, how was she going to wake up at 5amwhen she made it toschool late every single day. Yes, five am, and if you don't get up, I'll make you, I do have control of some parts ofyour body.... Serena's eyes narrowed, 'Just what types of body parts?' Ok, ok... listen. I'll tell about my life if you can just get off my case. Once again defensive. 'And why should I?' asked Serena as she moved to the mirror andlooked at her reflection. Then you can stop thinking that I'm some type of pervert. Coz I'm not. 'Fine.' "Serena!! Dinner!!' called Elaine."Coming!!" called Serena as she went downstairs to join her family for dinner. 'Ok Ranma,how old are you?' I'm sixteen and not even think about getting involved with me more than you are already. Ihave enough girl troublesback at home. 'Where do you live? Maybe we could check it out after school tommorrow.' suggestedUsagi as she accepted her plate. Why are you helping me? I thought you hatedme. He asked confused. 'Well... I want my own life back.' Oh... Is that the only reason? 'Maybe.' smiled Serena. End of Prologue...