Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Split Personalities ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]









Disclaimers: I don't own any of the characters that are used in this
fanfic


Gary Watson
Normal
Gary Watson
2
1
2001-08-27T19:15:00Z
2001-08-27T19:15:00Z
1< br> 984
5613
Gary's World
46
11
6893
9.2720






< br>

Disclaimers: I don't own any of the characters that are used in this fanfic. Split Personalities - Differences You gotta admit, that's some irony.... 'Do you always have to have the last word?' ....Yup..... Serena then plastered on a smile. "Hi there Darien!!" she greeted. Dariendidn't return her smile and Serena frowned. Don't you get it yet? He don't love you anymore...if u go back and reviewthe facts, you would see that he never really showed any affections for you... Tears welled up in Serena's eyes. 'Ranma, that really hurt...' She sobbed. Darien looked at her in shock. He didn't even say his usual line and she wasalready crying. "Serena? Are you ok?" he asked with pure concern. Serena wipedaway the tears, knowing that it would seem strange for Darien to see her cryinglike this, for no apparent reason in his prospective. "I'm fine" she said with a plastered smile. She then pushed past Darien andran towards the park. Serena, I... Serena just tuned Ranma out. His words slashed through her like a knifepiercing her heart. She sat under a tree and reflected her reaction to Ranma'swords. Even though the senshi had told her, but, when Ranma said it, it reallystung. She wasn't sure why though. Maybe I am getting soft, she decided. But, I need to find out how to getRanma out of my body. He's transcending my life greatly, she thought secretly. "Hey there meatball head!!" chirped a familiar pink haired girl. Serenalooked up and smiled slightly. "Hi there Rini" greeted Serena. Rini then sat downnext to Serena. "What's wrong Meatball Head?" she asked. "Nothing Rini. Justtrying to think how to solve a problem" replied Serena. "Why don't you talk to Amy?" asked Rini. Serena sighed. "She wouldn'tunderstand" said Serena. Rini thought for a second then her face turned to one ofpure happiness. "Why not go see Puu?!" she exclaimed. "Puu?" questionedSerena with curiousity. "Yes, I can contact her with Luna P, or, I could use theTime Key" she stated. "I think we shouldn't try the time key anymore" suggestedSerena. "Don't worry, Puu said it'll work only when I really need it too. And, Ithink this qualifies" said Rini. Serena then comptemplated her choices, then nodded, a smile plastered onher face. "All right" she stated. Rini then jumped up. "Let's go to the pier!" Rini then dragged the oldergirl to the pier. She then stopped as they reached their destination. Rini sighedand brought out her time key. In the background, Serena was silently praying she wouldn't end up in adimension that would send her and Rini god knows where. Rini saw this andsweatdrop. "It's not going to be that bad!!" exclaimed Rini. Serena then walked upbehind Rini, and gave her an affirmative nod. Rini then lifted the time key. "Crystal Key...Take us to Puu!!" yelled Rini, soon, a white light circledaround them and they lifted off the ground and entered through a pink cloud, soon,the light faded and the pink cloud dissapeared. *** "Puu!!" exclaimed the small pink haired girl as she saw her eternal friend. The woman wore a sailor scout uniform, with red eyes and long, dark green hair. Serena smiled. "Nice to meet you again, Sailor Pluto" spoke Serena. Sailor Pluto knelt. "Your majesty, what do I owe of this visit?" askedSailor Pluto. Serena smile widened. "As if you didn't know" she said. SailorPluto stood from her knelt position. "I do know. You want to be seperated fromRanma Saotome?" she confirmed. Serena nodded. "I, unfortunately, can't performthat task. I don't have the power to be able to do it...." she mumbled. Serena and Rini seemed slightly amift. "But I can..." stated a voice. Aftera brief flash of silvery light, then, appeared Queen Serenity. "Mother..." chokedout Serena. Queen Serenity turned to her. "Daughter, I will use the silverimperium crystal to seperate the two of you" stated Serenity as she raised hercrystal, and a silver light then enveloped Serena. She closed her eyes as she feltthe seperation between her and Ranma. After a few moments, there, stood two different figures. When the lightdissappeared, Serena then stood, face to face, with a young man in chinese garbswith dark hair tied in a gravity defying pigtail. He opened his eyes to reveal dark,misty blue eyes. "Ranma..." spoke Serena as she saw him. Ranma smiled slightly at her. "Serena, I'm sor--" Ranma was cut off by Rini jumping into his arms. "Papa!!" sheexclaimed. Ranma's eyes widened in astonishment. "Papa...?" he choked out inresponse. Rini nodded with a huge smile. "I wasn't sure about it at first, but, youare my papa, and Serena is my mama" explained Rini. "Ma--ma....?" stammered Serena. She then glanced between Ranma andRini, and then blushed, as did Ranma. "Woah....will everyone be surprised whenthey hear this..." muttered Serena. "I am so dead...Akane is going to kill me!!" said Ranma dreadfully as hepictured himself getting beat up by Akane's mallet. "Why would Auntie Akane killyou?" questioned Rini curiously. "Auntie Akane?" wondered Ranma. "Yeah,Akane-chan is Mama's sister" responded Rini. Ranma nearly faultered. "We are talking about the same Akane here, right?Akane Tendo?" questioned Ranma. Rini nodded. Sailor Pluto then intervened. "I hate to break this up, but, you will have togo now" she stated. Serenity nodded in agreement. "All will be revieled later onmy child, but right now, you must never lose faith in that strong heart of yours"said Serenity. Sailor Pluto then sent them back to their own time. *** The moon shone highly above the sky. Ranma, Rini and Serena were in thepark. Rini was just playing near the pond, and Ranma and Serena watched herfrom the bench. "Isn't this kinda weird to you?" wondered Ranma as he turned toSerena. Serena smiled at him. "No, since I was Sailor Moon, my life has beenweird" she stated. Ranma looked at her incrediously. "Doesn't it ever bother youthough?" he asked. Serena had a thoughtful look set on her face. "At first, butsoon, I learned to deal with it" she said with a bright smile. Ranma sighed. "I shall never understand you" he muttered. Serena lookedat Ranma. "Ranma?" she asked. "Yeah?" "Will you stay with me forever?" asked Serena as she latched herself to his arm. Ranma looked down at her, his eyes softened as he saw Serena's big blue eyes. "I'll never leave you" said Ranma, he then bent down, and kissed her softly on thelips. Rini smiled as she saw her parents share their first kiss. Now, all she had to worryabout was the Black Moon Family. The little girl was a little paronoid when shehad first caught her mama kissing Princess Mars' husband. *** That's all for now. Stay tuned.