Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Suki ❯ Sent Away ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or Dragon Ball z but I do own Suki and Sailor Star.

"One...two...three..." a little girl hummed as she jumped carefully through the hopscotch boxes.

The little girl was about 7 years old. She had shoulder length light yellow hair up in two stars.

"Four...five...six..."

"Seven...eight.....nine...ten! Made it!" yelled the little girl.

"Suki! It's time to meet the girls!" Serena said as she came out and stood next to her future daughter.

"Okay! I'm ready!"

All of a sudden, Serena's communicator started making noise. Ami appeared on the tiny screen.

"Serena! We need your help! There's a youma park! Transform and get over here quick!"

Serena and Suki both looked at each other and nodded. "Let's do it!" They both shouted together.

"Moon Crisis Power!" shouted Serena.

"Super Star Crystal Transform!"

They both transformed and ran away from the house.

*****************************************************************

"Mars..."

"Jupiter..."

"Venus..."

"Mercury..."

"Flame..." < p>"Oak..."

"Love and Beauty..."

"Aqua..."

"SNIPER!"

"EVOLUTION!"

"SHOCK!"

"RHAPSO DY!"

The sailor scouts shouted as the attacked the youma. The youma dodged it.

"We need Sailor Moon!" Mars yelled.

"Star and Meteor Shower!"

The attack came out of now where, but the youma still dodged it.

"You will not be able to destroy this world and we're here to make sure of it!" Sailor Star shouted.

"I am the pretty sailor soldier and protector of the moon, Sailor Moon!"

"And I'm the pretty sailor soldier and protector of the stars, Sailor Star!"

"We stand for love and justice and..."

"In the name of the moon..."

"And of the stars...." Suki twirled her staff a little.

"We will punish you!" they finished together.

The youma looked at Sailor Star and smiled. "He he he he. Just the one I was looking for."

"What's that mean?" Mars yelled.

"I'm not waiting to find out!" Sailor Moon shouted. "Sailor Star call on Pegasus!"

Sailor Star nodded. "Right!"

"Please Pegasus! We need your help! Twinkle Yell!"

Pegasus appeared and Sailor Moon's wand started falling and she grabbed it.

"Moon Gorgeous Meditation!"

Everyone expected the attack it to kill the youma, but it dodged it.

Sailor Moon gulped. "Moon Gorgeous Meditation!" She shouted again.

The youma didn't dodge it but deflected it. Right at Sailor Star.

"Sailor Star run!!!!"

She tried to run but her feet were stuck to the ground. "I can't run! I'm stuck!"

"It's gonna hit!"

Star prepared to block the attack with her arms, but it never hit.

"Uh?" Star looked down and saw a big hole below her.

"Ahhh!! Help me!" Sailor Star started falling but none of the scouts got there in time to grab a hold of her.

Darien watched from a distance, a small smile placed on his face. "Finally she's gone. It's about time. Now for part two."

*****************************************************************

Star grabbed her head in pain.

A ton of memories started fading away. Images of her mother, the scouts, her other friends. Her father wasn't her father. It was replaced with the image of a man with light purple hair and dark blue eyes.

'What's going on?' Stars voice echoed through the empty space. She opened her eyes. 'Where am I?'

She looked down and saw she was still transformed. All of a sudden her outfit turned into her ribbons and disappeared. She was completely nude except for her star broach, which still remained in between where her ribbons had been.

'What? Oh no!' She took off her broach and opened it up to look at the Silver crystal. It wasn't shining like it usually did. Tears filled her eyes.

'This can't be happening!' She shook her head. More memories started fading away.

She grabbed her head in pain again. 'NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

****************************** ***********************************

How was it so far? If it was good or bad please review. I'll have more chapters up soon.