Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Suki ❯ Suki Meets the Gang ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or Dragon Ball z but I do own Suki and Sailor Star.

A loud crash startled Goku, and he got up from his seated position on the floor of Kami's tower to see what had happened. Gohan, who had been studying, also looked up. Tien was the first to the person that had fallen out of nowhere, and Piccolo remained standing. "Where'd she come from?" Tien wondered out aloud.

A girl was lying, unconscious, on the ground. She couldn't have been out of elementary school for a couple more years.

*She's cute,* Gohan thought absently, then blushed when he realized what he'd just thought. Her hair was a yellow (almost as yellow as a Super Saiya-jins is, but not quite.) It was pulled up to look like stars. She was wearing what looked like gi, but not really. It consisted of a white tank top and baggy red sweat pants (you know the kind that zip up a little on the side and make a lot of noise while you walk?).


Tien tried to shake the girl awake, but instead of waking up, something clattered on the floor. Goku's eyes followed it and when it stopped spinning, he could clearly see it was a broach that looked like a purple star with a pink heart in the middle. "I wonder where she came from," he muttered.

All of a sudden she opened her eyes and sat up. She had an emerald color of eyes. She yawned. "Uh?" She looked at the people around her then she smiled. "Hello there!" Her voice was a very cheerful kind of voice and very childlike. "Hey there!" said Goku. "What's your name?"

"My name?"

Goku nodded.

"My name's Suki Tsukina. Um, if you don't mind me asking, where am I?"

"We're all on Earth," Goku explained, and she turned her head to look up at him. Her eyes went from surprised to curious to laughing. He shot her a confused look, but dismissed it.

"Earth?" she muttered, letting the answer sink in. "Where... on Earth?"

"Kami's place," he said cheerfully.

Her fine eyebrows puckered, and she frowned slightly. "Never heard of Kami... is this a hotel or something?"

Gohan grinned. "Kami's our Earth god. He watches over us."

Before she could ask what his name was, she heard someone say, "They're coming." She glanced at the guy, wondering who he was talking about. He stepped aside and they saw double doors behind him. One of them slowly swung open, and everyone around them looked stunned for some reason.

A bright light was emitted from the room, and soft footsteps were heard. Suki squinted and could make out the silhouette of a tall man. As he got closer, the light seemed to fade.

He had sky blue eyes, hard and set on something. His hair was fine, a light lavender. It fell to his shoulders, but was tied back with some white string. He was probably about six feet tall and couldn't have been far into his adult years.

His outfit consisted of black sweatpants, a matching loose tank top, and a denim jacket, all torn. His orange and brown boots were scraped and dirty.

Behind him was a man shorter than he was, but from his expression, he was old enough to be a father. Not HIS father, but A father. His hair was pure black, swept above his head like a candle and very spiky. His eyes were set in a glare, and the irises of his eyes were coal black, like his pupils. She realized that both men looked very similar, expression-wise. He wore a dark blue spandex outfit with was ripped and cracked and broken white.

"Wow!" Gohan exclaimed, running up to the boy with lavender hair. "Trunks, you're strong now!"

"I can tell," Goku agreed.

The young warrior's expression changed, and he looked less like his father now. A smile lit up his face, and his blue eyes brightened. "Thanks," he said.

Suki liked his voice. It was light and deep, extremely polite, but that of a warrior. A strange combination, but the only way she could put it. And for some reason, it sounded familiar. His face also looked familiar, but from where?

Then Suki turned and started studying gaze boy closer to her age. His hair was messed and spiky, cut short on his head, but it fell down his back. His eyes were warm and exited, just like a child's should be. But there was an odd glimmer in them that made him look like a fighter.

Then the short one took notice of the girl. "Kakarotto, who's that little brat?" he demanded in a gruff voice.

"That's Suki. She fell out of the sky," Goku replied, an idiotic grin on his face.

"Kakarotto no baka..." the short man muttered.

"Don't mind Vegeta," Goku said to the girl, who had a strange expression on her face. "Hey, since you've already told us who you were how about we tell you who we are!" Suki smiled. "Okay!" This guy sounded like a child in some ways, but also grown up. Odd. "That short guy-" He was interrupted by muttered cursing. "... Is Vegeta. He's not the nicest guy, but he's okay. And the tall guy with purple hair is his future son, Trunks. And That's Piccolo. He's a Namek, but he won't hurt you unless he thinks you're dangerous. And that's Tien. He may look mean but he's really nice. And that's my son, Gohan. And I'm Goku."

"Why did Vegeta call you Ka... Kakar... whatever he called you?" Suki inquired. Goku just grinned in response.

Just then a plane landed. "Goku!" a woman's voice called.

"Great... the woman..." Vegeta muttered under his breath.

A lady ran in, and Suki immediately liked her. She had big, deep blue eyes and aqua-green hair hanging to her shoulders. In her arms was a chubby infant with lavender eyebrows and blue eyes. He would have looked innocent had his eyes not been somehow attached to the eyebrows.

"Hey, Bulma," Goku greeted.

"Hey, little Trunks!" Gohan said, running up to Bulma. He took the baby's hand, and the baby giggled and squeezed his fingers, and Gohan chuckled.

"Hey, Gohan. Where's Vegeta?" Bulma asked. She got a grunt in response, and looked past the boy to see her future son. Her eyes widened. "Trunks, is that you?" she gasped, running up to him. She tugged on his bangs. "Is this a wig? No, It's real..." she murmured.

Mirai Trunks started blushing. "Mom, stop," he protested.

"We could get it cut later," she mused, seemingly ignoring him.

"Mom!" he protested again, blushing furiously.


She laughed. "It's all right, Trunks." She looked past him and noticed Suki. "Oh! Goku, who is that?"

"I'm Suki Tsukina. It's pleased to meet you." Suki smiled.

Bulma was a little surprised, but managed to say, "Hi, I'm Bulma." She smiled.

Bulma took out a capsule that she had brought with her. She squeezed the button on top, threw it on the ground, and a box with drawers popped out. Shock was written all over the newcomer's face, and she laughed.

She saw what was in the drawers. It took her a few seconds to realize what was going on, but when she did, her whole face turned bright red and was out of the room in a second.

"I guess I forgot about her," Bulma muttered. Goku was confused while Gohan was relieved that Suki had a little common sense. Vegeta didn't really care one way or another, but at least this way he wouldn't have as much whining to listen to.

"It's all right, Suki," Bulma called after a few minutes. Suki peeked around the corner then walked back over to the group holding her hand over her face, still blushing and mumbling things under her breath that sounded like, "Suki... how embarrassing... and You idiot...." And other things.

Vegeta announced he was going to face Cell. Everyone argued with him, but as stubborn as he was, he ended up going. Trunks was about to follow him, but Goku stopped him. "Here. Just in case," he said, pressing to senzu beans in the warrior's hand.

Trunks grinned, tucking the two beans in the collar of his Saiya-jin suit. "Thanks, Goku-sama." He glanced at the little girl before shooting off with a burst of ki, going after his father.

Suki opened her mouth to say something, but a loud growl interrupted her.


Goku had a hand behind his head, a sheepish look on his face. "I'm kinda hungry... Popo-san, can Gohan and I have something to eat first?"

Food. Now Suki was hungry. "I'm hungry, too."

"Are you kidding me?" Gohan asked his father. He had an incredulous look on his face, staring at his father in disbelief.

"Yes. I can make you all something," Popo replied. "This way."
^*^ ^*^


Gohan's mouth dropped open the instant Suki took a seat. She immediately grabbed some food and started shoveling it into her mouth. *She eats like a Saiya-jin,* he thought numbly. Goku was on his ninth by the time Suki was on her fifth. Gohan was on his sixth, but he wasn't eating like his father or Suki.

Finally, when Suki was half way thru her seventh bowl, she asked, "Who's Cell?"

"Our enemy," Gohan answered while Goku finished bringing his food to his mouth. "We have to fight him so he won't destroy the planet, but Vegeta's just fighting him for fun."

Suki nodded slowly. "I like fighting," she laughed slightly, "but I doubt I could stand up against a monster like Cell in a martial arts match, if at all." Both Saiya-jins stared at her. *She fights?* Goku and Gohan both thought.

Goku asked his question aloud. Suki nodded. "If you can keep a secret, I'll show you how I fight. It might be a little different then the way you fight. So, can you keep a secret?" she asked, and they both nodded, the full blooded Saiya-jin more eagerly. Suki stood, clutching her broach which she had retrieved from Tien earlier.

"Super Star Crystal Activation!" Suki cried and in a flash of lights and ribbons, Super Sailor Star stood in her place. "I'm the pretty sailor soldier and protector of the stars, Sailor Star! I stand for love and justice and in the name of the moon and in the name of the stars, I will punish you!" she yelled. Then she seemed to snap out of it. "Oopps! Sorry," Sailor Star giggled, embarrassed. "It's a habit."

Goku was curious. "What's your ultimate attack?"

Sailor Stars face grew serious, and she put a hand over her broach. "In here," she whispered. The top unlocked, lifted, and disappeared. They could see the inside of it now. It had the multi-colored ribbon design, and nestled in the center was a round crystal. "It's the Silver Crystal."

Goku felt out the power and toppled out of his chair, shock etched on his face. *That crystal... it has a power level higher than my own!* Gohan shot a worried look at his father before feeling out the crystal. He almost fell, but steadied himself. "Wow," he breathed.

"What?"

"Where did you get that?!" Goku asked.

"I got it from my mother when I was younger. We both have one, except hers is a lot more powerful then mine."

"What?!" Goku yelled. "You mean there's one even MORE powerful then that one?"

"Ya, why?"

"And you can BOTH control them?"

Suki just nodded.

"That's amazing!" he exclaimed. "Just... amazing..." Gohan nodded.

Goku stood. "Come on, Gohan. We have a years worth of training to do." Suki de-transformed, then gasped.

"A YEARS worth?" Suki yelped.

Goku grinned good-naturedly. "It's not as long as it seems," he said. "One day out here is a year in that room." His arm extended to the double doors Trunks and Vegeta had emerged from earlier. "Now, Gohan and I have to go. You stay here and we can figure what to do later, all right?" He and his son disappeared into the light, and she breathed out a sigh.

"I think....I'm in a different....dimension." she said softly before letting out a big sigh.

Then she took her broach off and looked at it. 'My crystal seems to be okay now. I wonder what happened to it while I was being transported here and what if it happens again?'

All of a sudden, her crystal blinked then the light faded. Suki gasped. Then the crystal started shining again. 'What just happened?' She shook her head. 'It was probably nothing. I should start worrying about fighting this monster Cell.'

She started walking back toward the others. 'Who is my mother anyway?' Then she shook her head. 'What am I saying? My mother is Serenity! And my father is Trunks. What a minute? Trunks? Where'd that come from? Trunks isn't my father, Darien is. Isn't he?'

***************************************************************** < p>So was that a good chapter or not? If it was review! If it wasn't, review anyway! Thanks for reading and please continue!