Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sun and Moon best friends ❯ Bunny and the gold jewl ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Good morning class, today we have a new transfer student. His name is Kazmir pumphrey. If you will please come in," the teacher says and the same guy from last night walks in to the classroom. Not that Serena would notice since she's asleep.

"Uh actually its pronounced cashmere, but I just go by Kaz." He says with a smile at the class. He is dressed in the classic guy's uniform. He has dark brown hair, which looks kind of shaggy. You can tell it has not been brushed but none of it is sticking up. If you looked up close you could see he also has dark brown eyes.

"Ok, well Mr. Pumphrey go take a seat next to the sleeping girl over there and just gently try and wake her up. That or you can dump a bucket of cold water on her." The teacher says.

"Uh no thanks" he says wondering what is up with her. So a student fell asleep in class. Kids did it all the time where he came from. So what's the big deal. "I think I'll uh just go sit down." He says and sits down and smiles to him self. Figures the meatball head seemed like a bit of slacker. Though it was just a guess from what he had seen the night before.

Later that day Serena is at lunch with Amy and Molly. When she shouts, "What we got a new student today!" Amy and Molly cover their ears. "Why didn't anyone tell me?" Serena whines.

"Serena you where asleep, during class. How do you expect to be able to prepare for your entrance exams?" Amy asks and Serena bangs her head against the tree.

"Come on Amy it's time for lunch, lets talk about this new..." just then Molly interrupts her.

"Oh my god that's him, the guy over there walking behind the building. You mean you didn't notice him. He's like a major hunk and sits right next to you." Molly says turning to look at Serena. However Serena is looking at the guy thinking. `He's the one who appeared last night. Is he from the future or does he have something to do with the heart crystals. It can't be just a coincidence that he appeared at the same time as Rini.' Just then Serena notices Molly hand. "Earth to Serena, you alive in there?" she asks

"I'll be right back" Serena says getting up and runs after him leaving Amy and Molly sitting there in confusion. Serena turns the corner but sees he is not there. So she goes a few more steps but then decides to check on it later however when she turns around.

"What's up Bunny?" Kaz asks with a smile, not even hinting at annoyance with her for following him, not that he knows she was cause well she wasn't, sort of.

Serena looks confused "Who are you calling Bunny? My names Serena" She says a bit miffed that he didn't remember her name.

"Well you of course. I was looking at your hair, and I saw the long trail of hair and well if it wasn't for the trail and the shape is a bit off. So Bunny it is, that or short stuff." He says with a smile and pats her on the head.

Serena pulls his hand off of her head. "What the, no my name is Serena you can not call me short stuff." She says a bit miffed with him for calling her short. So what if she had to look up at him.

"Ok, Bunny it is then. One question though can I have my hand back?" he asks raising his hand which she was still holding.

Blushing a bit she pulls her hand back, but yet her hand feels cold except where he was touching. "Well then don't hold on to my hand for so long next time." Serena sticks her tongue out at him when suddenly she notices something around his neck. "What is that?" She asks pulling the chain. On the other end is a crescent moon and it really does accidentally open and out falls a tiny little gold jewel like from Inuyasha a shard of the shikon jewel. It is in the shape of that just gold, like the sun. "Where did you get this from?" Serena asks as she picks up the Jewel and a weird feeling washes over her.