Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sway with the Ocean Tide ❯ Finale ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Haruka lay curled up in the very middle of the queen-size bed beneath a thick comforter. Her face seemed thinner, but otherwise she looked just like a small child. Michiru walked over to her and laid a hand on the blonde’s stomach. She leaned close to Haruka’s ear and whispered, “Sweetie, it’s time to get up.”
The girl stirred but did not wake. Michiru kissed her neck just below her ear and tried again. “Haruka...”
This woke Haruka, and Michiru found herself looking into a pair of brilliant ocean-colored eyes.
The blonde sat up in shock. “M-Michiru?” Her voice wavered and her eyes filled with tears.
Michiru began to cry as well. She gathered Haruka in her arms and stroked her hair, tears streaming down her cheeks. Her lover’s body shook with emotion.
“I was so scared I’d never see you again, that you’d forget me,” Haruka sobbed. She clung to Michiru.
“You don’t have to be afraid anymore. I’m here. I didn’t forget. I promise you, Haruka, that we’ll never have to be apart again.”
Haruka looked into her love’s teary eyes. “Promise?”
Michiru smiled through her tears. “I promise.”
And she kissed Haruka softly on the lips, as if to seal the pact.





FIN




Note: For those of you who read the story all the way through, I offer you my absolute gratitude. I poured my heart and soul into this story, and if you liked it, I’d appreciate your feedback. Thank you!! *^^*