Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Tales of Minako and Hotaru ❯ Birthday (Gangster AU) ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Birthday

It was a cold January evening as the group of women made their way through the streets of the Shinjuku region of Tokyo. Normally a group of ladies such as this might have problems in this part of town, but all four of them had a certain aura of danger around them.

Haruka Tenoh lead the way, her business suit hugging the slim blonde’s form. A member of the Yakuza she was a underboss, in charge of certain illegal activities in her district and well respected by the people there. While commonly considered a criminal, she was looked upon as a protector and business woman here who had gone to great lengths to help people in need.

“So where was that club again?” Haruka asked wryly, looking around her in confusion.

“I think it’s a block or so ahead,” Michiru chuckled softly.

Beside her walked Michiru Kaioh, Haruka’s lover and partner. A classical musician and painter, those who were unaware often thought of her as a softening influence on Haruka. In truth the green haired beauty could be as ruthless as her lover, and in many ways more pragmatic. In the business world of the Yakuza she was Haruka’s chief negotiator, a woman with cool turquoise eyes that could be steel hard when needed.

“Neither one of you brought a map?” the tall third woman asked, amused.

Beside them and watching the crowds warily was their bodyguard, the amazonian Setsuna Meioh. Nearly half a foot taller and a few years older, she was officially a accountant in the organization but everyone knew of her deadly skills. Using anything at hand she could unleash devastating violence all while still maintaining a cool smile. Yet, with friends and comrades she was considered gentle and kind, part of why Haruka had entrusted her with the protection of the fourth member of their party.

“For a exciting birthday,” the youngest of them noted, “this isn’t starting well.”

Hotaru Tenoh-Kaioh was the adopted daughter of Haruka and Michiru, raised as their own for nearly the last ten years. A black haired, serious child she had grown into a beautiful young woman, even if she did have a tendency to wear black a bit too much. Her violet eyes were hard to read by some, but those who knew her could tell they were brimming with amusement.

“Hotaru,” Haruka protested cheerfully, “didn’t we take you to a great dinner?”

“All right, I’ll give you that,” Hotaru conceded the point, “and you can not go wrong with Makoto Kino’s cooking, either. But we’ve been walking for twenty minutes, looking for this place you wanted us to go.”

“Now, now,” Michiru teased, “Haruka couldn’t have just stopped for directions. It’s a male pride thing, I think.”

“Hey!” Haruka protested.

“Crowd’s getting a bit thicker up ahead,” Setsuna cooly noted as they turned a corner, the always elegant woman well aware of the world around her.

This section of the street was busy, the lighted signs indicating night clubs and taverns. Men and women waited in line at a few of the busier places, but one club had the longest line of all. Called ‘Luna’s’ it seemed incredibly popular, with a long line of people waiting eagerly to get inside.

“That’s it?” Hotaru asked, feeling a surge of disappointment at the length of the line. ‘We’re going to be waiting for hours.’

“There you are, Ms. Tenoh,” the woman watching the line called, her long black hair gleaming. She wore a slinky red dress, the cloth shimmering in the light and her smile was gently amused. “What took you do long?” she asked as they walked up, bypassing the line.

“Haruka refused to ask for directions,” Setsuna shrugged eloquently.

“It’s not my fault,” Haruka pouted a bit.

“Rei Hino,” Michiru gracefully preformed the introductions, “I’d like you to meet our daughter, Hotaru. It’s her twenty-first birthday, and we wanted to take her someplace special.”

“We’ll be sure to offer you all a good time,” Rei agreed. She dropped her voice and stepped closer to Michiru, “Would she prefer male or female company?”

Michiru’s eyes gleamed with amusement, “She likes the ladies.”

Rei smiled, “Good, then I have just the thing in mind.” Waving to the group she ordered the doors opened, “Go on in, your table is waiting.”

“What’s going on?” Hotaru asked suspiciously as they headed inside.

“Wait and see,” Haruka grinned.

“If it helps any we have been here before,” Setsuna murmured, “though I was driving and we didn’t get lost.” Haruka made a pained sound while Hotaru chuckled. “I think you’ll have a good time,” she reassured her.

The club was a bit dimly lit, with tables set up around a long central stage as scantily clad waitresses moved between tables serving customers food and drink. Their costumes looked like a cross between sailor outfits and bathing suits, but with added bows and decorations. The place had a stylish, almost forties feel, with period lamps and posters on the walls of film stars.

“Is this a comedy club...?” Hotaru started to ask when she noted the gleaming metal poles on the main stage and two side stages on either side. “Oh my god, you didn’t!” she blurted.

“Yes, it’s a strip club,” Michiru chuckled impishly as they all sat down around a prize table by the main stage, “surprise.”

“Mom,” Hotaru blushed, “I may be into girls but....”

“Welcome to Luna’s,” a young woman said as she walked up to their table. Her short blue hair gave her a boyish look, while a very scholarly looking set of glasses gleamed on her face.

“Hello, Ami,” Setsuna nodded, a slightly predatory look stealing across her face.

“Setsuna,” Ami blushed cutely.

“Friend of your’s?” Haruka asked Setsuna, her expression faintly surprised.

“We’re acquainted, yes,” Setsuna agreed as the young lady in question blushed.

“Would you like some drinks,” Ami tried to sound professional as she asked, “or maybe some snacks before the next show?”

“Wine cooler,” Michiru ordered for herself, “sake for Setsuna, whiskey for Haruka and...” Michiru looked questioningly at Hotaru.

“Just a coke,” Hotaru smiled, “with a small splash of rum.”

“Any food?” Ami asked politely. “I’ll be right back,” she bowed before hurrying off, returning surprisingly quickly with the drinks.

As they settled down the lights dimmed, and a spotlight flashed up on the stage. A smiling black haired woman strode out, her long dress swirling around her as she walked into the spotlight. “My name is Luna,” she smiled, “welcome to my club, I hope you’ll enjoy your visit.” A cheer rang out and she paused to give it time to die out, “Our first act will be the lovely Lady Venus!”

As Luna left the stage music began, a sweet song that soon shifted to a rock beat. After a moment or two of anticipation she nearly ran out from behind the curtain, her blonde hair gleaming. The dancer wore a similar sailor suit to the waitresses and, oddly, a over sized mask, her eyes entirely hidden from view.

“Wow,” Hotaru murmured, the young lady gazing up at the beautiful woman who strode by on long and sexy legs.

Lady Venus swung around the pole gracefully, her grin saucy, then reached up to a piece of fabric around her neck. A tug and the first piece came free, stripping away much of the top of the costume, revealing breasts held back by a glittering golden bikini top.

Hotaru gulped as Venus’ movements brought her around once again towards her. Of course she had seen naked women before, she had the internet, but it was very different sitting here seeing this woman so close, sweat beading on her lightly tanned skin. ‘She’s gorgeous,’ Hotaru admitted, not even noticing as her family chatted away.

Then Venus grabbed at the little skirt, teasing the audience as she strutted around the stage. To the cheers of the crowd she smoothly pulled, the white bottom and red skirt fluttering away to revealing matching bikini bottoms to the top, hugging her sexy body.

The next ten minutes were a stunning show of barely restrained sexuality as Venus strutted and posed, dancing as everyone drank in her beauty. Men and woman gathered around the stage to wave money, a few lucky ones sticking bills in her gleaming white stockings, only the rare chosen one getting to put a bill in her bikini or panties.

‘And the ones who do are only women,’ Hotaru found herself noting, her breath coming quite a bit faster than usual.

“Here,” Haruka murmured as she pressed a bill into Hotaru’s hand.

“Should I?” Hotaru asked, fearing being turned down.

“Go for it,” Michiru smiled, “she’s been smiling at you all evening.”

Hotaru got up and moved up to the stage, watching as Venus swept around the other side of the stage then up to hers once more. Nervously she held the bill aloft as men and women beside her did, feeling her heart skip a beat as Venus slowed. Stopping Venus looked down at her, a smile teasing her lips and Hotaru realized that even through the mask she could see her blue eyes.

Then Venus gracefully knelt, sliding close to Hotaru as if to allow her to stick the bill in her bra. As Hotaru reached to do so Venus took her hand, shuffling forward a bit more. “I’ve been hoping you’d come up all night,” she murmured to Hotaru as she let the young lady slip the bill into the edge of her bikini panties, then kissed her gently.

“Way to go,” Hotaru clapped Hotaru on the back as she stumbled back to her seat, Lady Venus waving as she left the stage.

“That was... incredible,” Hotaru admitted after a moment. A horrid thought occurred to her as she asked, “You didn’t pay her to....?”

“I wouldn’t do that,” Haruka looked wounded.

“Incoming,” Setsuna warned softly.

The blonde cut through the crowd dressed in a robe, the crowd clearing the way respectfully as she did so. Even in the simple but comfortable blue cloth she looked lovely, her mask having been shed somewhere back stage. She smiled as she reached their table, “May I join you?”

Without really thinking about it Hotaru jumped to her feet and offered a chair, “Please do.” Dragging another chair over she noticed that her seat mates had deliberately left the only open are beside the lovely lady. “Ms Venus,” Hotaru said as she sat back down, “it’s a honor.”

Venus smiled, her eyes remarkably warm as she met Hotaru’s eyes. “Please,” she nearly purred, “call me Minako.”

To be continued...?