Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Hidden House ❯ Surprise, Surprise! Ouch! That had to hurt! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Hidden House

Chapter 3: Surprise, Surprise! Ouch! That had to hurt!

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or Harry Potter. I do own the ice owl, Twilight, Messiah, Solar Star, Golden Chaos, and all the creatures that I listed in chapter two! They came from MY head!

(Sailor Universe: Well, I think that I've kept you all in suspense long enough. ((You've fucking got that right! I'm going to fry your ass to a crisp if you don't start typing!!!!)) Damnit Pyro! What the hell are you doing in here?! ((Telling you to get off your lazy ass and get to work.)) Well it's kind of hard when I have too many ideas running through my head and Blonde keeps trying to take over! ((She's at it again huh?)) Yeah, she's really starting to piss me off. ((That personality is WAY to perky and happy for her own good.)) Yeah, anyway, back to the story! ((Why the hell were they reading this note anyway?)) I don't know, I keep telling them to ignore us, but it just doesn't work. ((Oh well. GET BACK TO READING PEOPLE!!! AND YOU WRITER!!! GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!)) All right Grumpy! ((Shut up!)) NO!!!!!)

~*~*Earlier*~*~

"You two have to promise that you won't tell anyone. Because if you tell, more than likely this person will get you back." Harry said.

"We promise!" the twins said simultaneously.

"Serenity froze them in place. I think she also gave Peeves all his supplies." Hermione told them.

The twins were silent and then finally said, "She got Peeves to work with her on a prank?!"

"Yup." The trio answered.

"Wow."

Suddenly the doors to the Great Hall opened to reveal…

~*~*Now*~*~

The doors opened to reveal a beautiful, tall, slender young woman. She appeared to be 16 years old, but her stunning blood red eyes were the eyes of someone much, much older. Her long hair was in a thick French-braid and went down to the floor. The unique thing about her hair was that it was a golden color that turned blood red at the middle of the length of her hair. She wore a skin-tight gold halter-top that was sleeveless and was hooked around her neck. Her pants were made of a shinny black material that hung loosely from her hips.

The guys began to drool as they drank in the appearance of the beautiful stranger wondering if she was single. Hermione, Ron, and Harry looked at Serenity and noticed that she never even glanced at the newcomer, but the newcomer was glancing at her with a blank expression on her face.

"I see that our new transfer student has arrived." Dumbledore announced with a twinkle in his eye. "May I introduce you to…"

To Be Continued…

(Sailor Universe: GOT YA!!!!! I'm not that mean. Actually I am, but I don't feel like going to bed at the moment so I'm not going to be that mean. Ok lets continue!)

"…Galaxia Solaris Gold Shadow Galactica." McGonagall called out holding up the Sorting Hat.

(Sailor Universe: I have no clue what Galaxia's real name is, and I wanted her to have a somewhat long name so I came up with that name above.)

Galaxia calmly walked up to the front of the hall to reveal to the students that her shirt had no back and on her back was a tattoo of a large sword with a golden hilt. The blade of the sword went down along her spine stopping just above a smaller tattoo of a gold and blood red phoenix and dragon wrapped around each other. While the plain, yet elegant, golden hilt of the sword occupied the base of her neck, and the top of her shoulders. As she made her way to the stool in flew a gold and blood red phoenix and dragon. The two creatures were the same size as Serenity's phoenix and dragon. Unlike Serenity's phoenix and dragon, where there was black, Galaxia's phoenix and dragon's were gold, and where Serenity's creatures were silver, Galaxia's creatures were blood red. The two magnificent creatures landed happily next to Serenity's dragon and phoenix.

Whispers of "Look at those tattoos." "She's gorgeous!" "Those tattoos must of hurt, when she got them done." "I hope she gets sorted into our house!" "I wonder if her hair are actually those colors," echoed through the Great Hall. The only person that hadn't spared Galaxia a glance was Serenity. The Hat was placed on Galaxia's head and everyone waited for a about five minutes before the hat called out, "COSMIC HOUSE!!!!!!!"

Even though she wasn't sorted into their house, a lot of students clapped anyway, while a small smile graced Serenity's lips. Galaxia walked to the table, but did not go up the stairs to the table, instead she simply looked up at Serenity, looking as if she was waiting for something. Serenity calmly stood up and flipped her long braided hair over her shoulder. Once her hair was over her shoulder she slipped off her black robes to reveal that she too wore a backless shirt, but that was not all that she revealed to the students. On her back there was a silver-gray tattoo of a sword. It too went down along her spine, starting at the base of her neck. This sword, if you looked close enough had strange markings on it, but it was too difficult to make out. The sword stopped above a smaller tattoo of a sliver and black phoenix, dragon, and a unicorn wrapped around each other on the small of her back. Serenity turned to look at Galaxia, the tension in the Great Hall was heavy, so heavy that it felt like it weighed 10 tons. The two goddesses smiled a small smile at each other as Serenity gracefully jumped off the platform. They quietly walked with a deadly cat-like grace out of the room.

The two dragons and phoenixes looked at each other and shocked the entire room of students by shouting with glee, "FIGHT!" The creatures flew out of the room while shouting, "HURRY UP!" "YOU'RE IN MY WAY!" "THIS IS GOING TO BE GOOD!!!!!!" "HURRY BEFORE THEY START!!!!!"

Everyone looked at each other and saw the Professors get up and head in the same direction as the magical creatures. After seeing the Professors calmly leave the Hall, the students began to rush to the area where the fight would commence. When the students reached the front of the school grounds they were shocked. All the Professors sitting comfortably in chairs with the four creatures perched on the top of Dumbledore's chair.

"I bet that Serenity will win!" Siah exclaimed with glee.

"Well we bet that Galaxia will win!" the two golden creatures countered.

"I'm with Siah-chan!" Twilight said with confidence.

"All right, whoever loses the bet has to eat the most disgusting thing that we can find." Messiah said with a grin.

"AGREED" the four creatures cheered.

Soon after everyone got over their shock they looked at the two females standing and just looking at each other.

~With Galaxia and Serenity~

"Ready to get a major beating Cosmos?" Galaxia asked with a confident smirk.

"If anyone's going to get a beating today, it's going to be you." Serenity replied with a smirk of her own.

The two shifted their forms into a fighting stance and waited for the signal to begin.

"FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the two dragons and phoenixes shouted in excitement, and then it began.

Serenity and Galaxia rushed at each other and began to deliver fast kicks and punches. Most were blocked, but some did hit their targets. The two pulled away from each other to assess the damage that they did. Serenity had a few scrapes on her arms and a slash on her left cheek. Galaxia had a slash on her right arm and a few scrapes here and there on her form.

"Let's make this more interesting shall we?" Galaxia asked with a coy smile.

Serenity narrowed her eyes trying to figure out what Galaxia was planning. `What is she up to now?'

Galaxia quickly raised her arms up in the air with, her hands clenched into fists. She then brought her arms down so that her elbows were bent and her forearms covered her face while shouting, "GALACTIC SHOWER DOWN!"

"Oh shit!" Serenity shouted in shock as multiple beams of light raced at her with incredible speed. Serenity was able to dodge some of them, but that wasn't good enough.

The beams that had connected sent her flying backwards and into the ground. When the dust cleared everyone could see Serenity laying on the ground gasping for air.

`Damnit! I should have been prepared for that!' She thought as she slowly, but cautiously stood up.

"Not bad Galaxia," she paused to spit out the blood in her mouth, "I definitely was not expecting that."

"You know the rules Serenity."

"`Expect the unexpected.'" They coursed together in a dry tone.

"I hate that phrase." Serenity grumbled irritably.

"Unfortunately it's beyond true." Galaxia said with a sigh. "Lets continue, shall we?"

Serenity began to slowly smile an evil smile, "Yes… we shall… COSMOS STAR CAOS!"

(Sailor Universe: I just made that up!)

Galaxia's eyes widened in shock while thinking, `Uh oh.'

This attack was similar to Galaxia's, but there were differences. Serenity's attack to had multiple beams, but in the front of each beam was a rapidly spinning black eight-point star. Just like Serenity, Galaxia was able to dodge most of the stars, but couldn't escape them all. Once the smoke disappeared everyone could see Galaxia struggling to stand up, and you could see the deep gash on her right side, and a gash on her forehead.

"Nice move Serenity, but lets take it up a notch."

Serenity grinned, "Fine by me."

As the to fighters were preparing themselves for the next level they could here the students talking to one another. "This is insane!" "They look like they're trying to kill each other!" "Why are the Professors allowing this?" "What do they mean by take it to the next level!" "Damn! Even though they're dirty and bloody, they still look hot!"

Everyone suddenly went silent as they saw that Galaxia and Serenity's bodies begin to glow. The two lifted up an arm straight up into the air and the bent their arms at the elbows so that their hand was hovering over the hilt of the swords on their backs. The tattoos began to glow and seemed to separate themselves from the girls' backs. While the swords extracted themselves from the girls, the two females let out a cry of pain. The swords then grew in size to be as tall the girls' stomachs.

"OW!!!!! I haven't done that in about 3 months!!" Serenity said with a cringe.

"Same here… Damn, I forgot how much that hurt!"

"Well now that that's over, lets go."

The two swung their large swords at each other with ease and grace. Both were moving quickly, but seemed to have a look of panic and fright whenever the swords got too close to their bodies. The fight went on for about ten minutes with the usual attack, dodge, and blocking until they jumped away from each other.

"You know… I'm really not in the mood to be slowly burned from the inside out Galaxia." Serenity said with a cringe while looking at the sword in Galaxia's hands.

"Well, do you honestly think that I want to be poisoned to the point were I'll shrivel up and die a horribly painful death?!"

"Maybe we should stick with magic and physical attacks…"

"No arguments here."

The two females then tossed up their swords and leaned forward to allow their swords to come down onto their backs. Instead of the swords running them through, they shrunk and melted into the girls' backs, and looked as if they were never removed.

"All right Galaxia. This is the last attack, whoever is still standing is the winner."

"Agreed."

The two stood still with their eyes closed as their power began to dance around them. Serenity was glowing a bright silver color, while Galaxia was glowing gold. The ground began to shake and crack under their feet. The auras started to cackle and grow as they became more powerful, and soon lightning began to swirl and dance around the two. Then suddenly two pairs of eyes snapped open to show their glow. Arms rose above their heads and their mouths opened to say the last attack that would declare the victor.

"COSMOS' DARK CAOS!"

"SHADOW GALACTIC STRIKE!"

The two attacks collided with each other and fought for dominance, but something happened that no one expected. The attacks didn't overcome one another; instead they joined together to cause a massive explosion. Debris hit a shield that the students were unaware of and everyone waited for the dirt and dust to settle. It seemed as if time had slowed as they watched the dust settle back to the ground and clear so that they could see the two combatants.

As the dust settled a large crater was revealed, but the two fighters were nowhere to be seen. On opposite sides of the crater was another story. On one side you could see Serenity, her body was slammed into a tree and one of the lower branches stuck out of her left shoulder, and her right leg was twisted in an unnatural angle, while the rest of her body was covered in deep gashes. Galaxia was located on the opposite side of Serenity and her form was no better. She to was slammed into a tree, her right shoulder seemed to be dislocated and her wrist broken, and her left leg was pinned down by a tree that was broken during the blast. All in all, the goddess' were a total mess, and slowly gaining consciousness.

"Dammit, that hurt." Serenity groaned.

"Shit," was only word Galaxia could say at the moment.

"So who won?" the golden dragon asked.

"Golden Chaos! Neither of the them won you BAKA!!" the golden phoenix shouted in exasperation.

"Well, gee Solar Star you didn't have to be so cranky about it." Golden Chaos grumbled.

"So what are we going to do about the bet?" Messiah asked.

"Obviously nothing since no one won, duh." Twilight said with a sigh.

"NO FAIR!!" the four creatures whined at the same time.

"I believe that we should get these girls to the Hospital Wing." Dumbledore said.

He summoned two stretchers for the girls once Galaxia got out from underneath the tree, and Serenity detached herself from the tree and its branch. The two were rushed to the Hospital Wing leaving the students to chat about the battle that they had just witnessed.

To Be Continued…

(Sailor Universe: First of all I would like to say HEY I'M BACK!!!!! Also, that I really appreciate the support that many of you gave me with my whole depression thing. Funny thing is, is that we still don't know what triggered it. Oh well, story of my life, get an injury that the doctor doesn't know what the fuck is wrong with me. At least its somewhat amusing to watch them sit there, and try to figure out what's wrong. ((Hey don't forget about the time when we had to get electrocuted for 45 min once a week!)) Oh yeah! The stupid doctor! He didn't know what was wrong so he just shipped us off to physical therapy! ((Being hooked up to an 8-volt battery for 45 min is one of the funkiest feelings on earth!)) At least we got to go around saying that we got electrocuted for 45 min and get hella funny looks from our friends. ((LOL! That was fun.)) Ok now back on track here, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Let me know if you think I need to fix something in the fight scene or something ok. See you guys next time and thanks again for the support! Oh, before I forget, see the review button? PUSH IT AND REVIEW IT WILL MAKE ME EXSTREMLY HAPPY!!!!!!! Ok I'm done, bye-bye!)