Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Hidden House ❯ Time for School! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Hidden House

Chapter 2: Time for School!

Disclaimer: I do not own HP or SM. I rule the Universe and no lawyer can sue me because I could make their lives a living hell!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *looks at lawyers* Not to mention, that my sister just happens to be a lawyer so there! She passed her Bar test on her first try! Sis I know that you're probably not reading this, but CONGRATS!

Sailor Universe: All right people I'm probably going to bore some of you, but tough luck because I need to answer a couple reviews. Ok! First on my list is… Katana-sama! I understand the whole Marry Sue thing that everyone uses, and I know that it can get dull and boring. Believe me when I say that I have no intention of making Serenity/Usagi indestructible, and unable to be harmed. I also have no intention in making her the most perfect being in the word because I believe in the reality that no one and nothing is perfect. Any quirks that I may come up with for Serenity depends on my mood when I'm typing, or what my strange imagination comes up with. I hope that this calms your fears of my having a Marry Sue in my Fanfic. Frankly, if I had one present I would have that character bashed. Now for the second on my list is… Sailor fanfic! I respect your religious beliefs, and I'm willing to make a compromise with you. Since I really don't want to rack my brain for another name for my Dragon, this is what I'm more than willing to do. I will be more than happy to use a nickname for the dragon, but a few times I will use its full name. I will try to make that few times very, very few as I possibly can. I hope that this is acceptable for you and please let me know if it still bothers you. If it still does then I will think of something else to do. The last thing that I want to do is offend any of my readers. Now, the third on my list is… Falconess! Yes, this is another chapter; it will start as soon as I finish addressing one more review that I had received. The last, but not least on my list is… Usagi Asia Maxwell! I know that my story line seems to be over played, but I do intend to add many twists to it. What those twists are, is something that I can't answer at the moment because 1. It would ruin the story as you more than likely know since you are a Fanfic author yourself and 2. Because… I don't even know what those twists are at the moment. ^_^() So it seems that we're both even… No body knows what will come next! Now that I think about it… that's kind of sad on my part… Oh well! It makes things more interesting this way.

Now there are many more reviews that I would be more than happy to make comments to and answer any questions that you may have, but I'm kind of lazy and I would never be able to start the fic at the moment because there are so many reviews from all you wonderful people! Plus, I think that Falconess would get really annoyed if I don't start this chapter soon! LOL! ENJOY!

The sun slowly rose up over the tops of the trees to illuminate the grand castle of Hogwarts. As the sun touched the windows, the soft yet offensive rays awakened the thousands of sleeping figures that were tucked away in their soft beds. Groans of protest could be heard from the non-morning witches and wizards as they reluctantly threw back their covers to change into their uniforms to head towards the Great Hall for breakfast. A new year of classes had begun…

The many paintings that hung on the great stone walls of the massive castle all watched in amusement as the sleepy children stumbled their way to breakfast while trying to find their way without getting lost. It was amusing to them to see the little ones disoriented as they made their way down the grand stone staircases, only to be shocked awake when the stairs moved with them still on it. The paintings had to stifle their laughter as they watched the kids plop down on the stairs and wait for a few minutes for the stairs to move back to the way it was when they had fist set foot n them. Once the staircase was back they watched as the kids ran to the end before they were stuck once again.

Other than the amusement from the naive first years, the rest of the morning was relatively normal. As normal as you can get be having a `very' famous person, other than Harry Potter, on her way to breakfast. Serenity was looking forward to the classes that she would be attending and observing that day, and was happy that where her tower was, was away from the other students.

`Being jumped right after I wake up is `not' my idea of a wake up call.' She thought to herself in slight amusement.

Needless to say, she was glad that the students were too shocked and hungry last night to rush at her like so many other fans of hers.

`Who knows… Maybe they won't rush at me at all. That would be a nice change for once.' She thought thoughtfully as she swiftly made her way through the empty halls, listening to the sounds of her lonely steps lightly echo in the lonely corridor.

~In the Great Hall~

Everyone was sleepily eating their breakfast while going over their schedules, while some were busy trying not to fall asleep in their food. Serenity quietly entered and went to sit at her table. As she sat down her food appeared and then in flew her to faithful companions.

"Good morning Siah-chan, Twi-chan." Serenity said softly.

"Morning" they said together.

The morning continued to be uneventful, until Serenity heard the groans of disappointment and disgust for the Gryffindors.

"I wonder what's wrong with them?" Serenity commented to the two confused creatures before her. All they did was shrug in reply to show that they were just as lost as she was.

"Double Potions with Slytherins! Ugh this is going to be the worst day ever!" exclaimed some of the Gryffindors.

Serenity, Messiah, and Twilight sweat dropped at the outburst that they overheard. "I take it that that's a bad thing?" Twilight suggested. The other two merely nodded in agreement to the phoenix's assessment.

(Sailor Universe: Look mom! I know how to use big words! *laughs hysterically* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Ok I'm done. ((Thank god.)) Hey! Who the hell said that you could be in here?! ((Me.)) Damnit smart-ass get out! How many times do I have to tell you and the others that when it comes to writing I'm in control of the fucking body! ((Aw, but its so much fun seeing you get all flustered.)) GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! ((All right, all right.)) *watches smart-ass leave control room of body* About time. *looks at readers* Why are you here? Go, read, ignore the arguments that I have with the other personalities. Go on!)

After about 5 minutes, Harry, Ron, and Hermione made their way up to Serenity. Serenity noticed that they all had frowns on their faces.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"We have Double Potions with Slytherins and with Snape for our first class." Ron grumbled.

"That bad huh?"

"Yep." Harry replied.

"Slytherins and Gryffindors are enemies, and Snape is the head of the Slytherin House. He likes to pick on Gryffindors and take away points from our House." Hermione explained.

"Oh." Serenity said while realizing exactly why all Gryffindors would dread that class.

"Snape also hates my guts, and will go out of his way to put me down, and make me look like a fool." Harry said with a glare in Snape's direction.

"Not to mention Malfoy is also in that class." Ron said with anger.

"I'm guessing that he's in Slytherin." Serenity stated.

"Yes, and he happens to be Snape's favorite student. He also loves to put the three of us down in anyway possible." Hermione answered.

"Hmm…" Serenity then looked as if she was lost in thought. Then she said, "You guys better go before you're late."

"YIKES!" the trio yelped in surprise, not realizing what time it was. They said a quick good bye and ran for the dungeons.

"It seems that potions is going to be my class today." Serenity said with a slight smirk on her face.

"Sere, please don't tell me that you're going to pull a prank." asked a worried Twilight.

"Aw, come on Twi-chan! You know that it's always fun to see what she comes up with on short notice!" exclaimed an enthusiastic dragon.

"Of course, but Snape knows that she knows how to pull pranks without leaving any evidence behind!"

"Who said that it was only going to be Snape?" Serenity asked with a grin.

"Now you're talking!"

"Siah! Don't encourage her! Pulling pranks on the media is one thing, but on a teacher that knows what your capable of? Bad idea!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Just watch and learn." Serenity stated. "Peeves," she whispered.

"Yes Princess?" the Poltergeist questioned with a smirk.

"I was wondering if you would like to participate in a little `project'?" she said with a grin.

"Finally, someone who thinks like me!"

"What, don't the Weasley twins think like you?" Sere asked with amusement.

"They think to simple. You think complex and evil. So who's the target?" Peeves said with glee.

"Snape and possibly one other."

"What about Bloody Baron? If I participate, Snape will inform Bloody Baron and then I'll be in an undead world of trouble!" Peeves stated.

"Way ahead of you my friend. Once your ask is done, you will be transported into my Tower, there you will be safe for Bloody Baron cannot go through those walls. Then after a couple hours with a snap of my fingers, Bloody Baron will forget whatever Snape tells him about our little prank."

"Ok, so what do I have to do?"

"I'll give you the materials, the targets, and then you can do whatever you wish to them."

"WOHOOO! I'm in!"

"I'll let you know when to begin Peeves. I have a feeling that this will not be the last of our `projects' together." Serenity said with I smile.

"I hope not!"

"Oh dear." Twilight said.

"Oh, stop being such a worry wart." Siah said with a laugh.

~In the Dungeons~

"Welcome to another year of Potions." Snape said with a cold voice while looking around the room. "I see that Miss. Cosmos has decided to observe this class for her first."

"I hope you don't mind." Serenity said with a small smirk.

For some reason, Snape had a feeling that he didn't like that look.

"Not at all." He replied, and then he turned back to his class. "Today we are going to be doing an appearance potion. This potion will show everyone what you are. In other words, what creature you represent, or what object and such. Turn your books to page 50 and get to work."

While all the students were working on their potions, Serenity was having a conversation with a certain poltergeist.

::When should the fun begin?:: asked an anxious Peeves.

::Soon, allow everyone to finish their assignments and have them tested. Then shall we well see our targets.::

::How will I be able to get all of them? I don't think that I'll have enough materials for more than two or three.::

::I will block their magic and freeze their bodies in place. As for the materials… they're unlimited.::

::YIPPIE!!!!!::

Serenity cut off her connection with Peeves as soon as Snape began to address the class once again.

"All right. It's time to test them. When I call on you, you will taste your potion and then I will grade you." Snape said.

One by one Snape came to each student, when he came to Malfoy, Malfoy turned into a large snake. Serenity could hear Harry and Ron mutter "figures" and she just barely held in her chuckles. Snape came to a young girl named Pansy, and she turned into the flower that she was named after. When she turned back to normal she was acting very smug, `I don't know why she would be.' Serenity thought. Ron turned into a tiger, Harry turned into a falcon, and Hermione was the last one to go before her.

"All right Granger, it's your turn." Snape said coldly.

Hermione nodded and tried her potion. Her change was slightly different then the others. Hermione turned into an Ice Owl, a very rare owl that was only found on Mercury. Ice Owls were larger than the owls found on Earth. Their talons were icicles that were as hard as steel, and had a wingspan of 6 feet. Ice blue feathers and shards of ice adorned their bodies. They were very soft to the touch, but those feathers and shards could become a very strong and tough armor to protect them from enemies. They were very wise and graceful creatures, and they had the ability to speak if they wished, because of their power. Their power was based on ice and very cold water.

`It seems that Hermione is a Mercurian reborn.' Serenity thought with a small smile.

"Very good Granger. 75 points to Gryffindor." Snape stated a little shocked, but no one but Serenity noticed.

"What's so great about that?! She only turned into some dumb bird!" Pansy stated in offense to the fact that she was awarded more points than her.

Hermione blushed in embarrassment and anger, but before she could say anything in her defense Serenity spoke up in a cold and almost cruel tone.

"That stupid bird, as you called it, happens to be an Ice Owl, a rare owl that is only found on the planet Mercury. Those creatures happen to be very wise, ancient, and very powerful. The Ice Owls could easily make warm water colder then the seas of the Artic and Antarctic Oceans put together. The fact that they would represent Hermione is a great and precious honor that only the smart and wise have this honor bestowed upon them. Since these creatures represent Hermione, it is proof of her wisdom, strength, power, and gracefulness. Unlike you Pansy, who had nothing more than a weak and pathetic flower to represent her. A weak flower that is almost considered a weed, and easy to step on."

Hermione looked at Serenity in shock and awe. `I didn't know that that's what the animal was called.' She thought.

Pansy on the other hand was fuming while the rest of the Gryffindors were struggling to hold in their laughter and the sight of Pansy.

"Ms. Cosmos." Snape cut in, "Your turn."

Serenity nodded and sampled her potion. Everyone thought that Hermione's change was amazing, but Serenity's was by far more spectacular. Instead of one creature or thing, she was many. The dungeon was filled with a peaceful dark light, like in space. There were stars, planets, and galaxy's dancing a dance that no one had ever seen before, while singing a song that no one had heard. There was a huge Dragon, and a very large Phoenix that looked like the two that Serenity has. There was a silver Unicorn, and a Silver Unicorn with wings. An Ice Owl, a unique type of a wolf that was surrounded by lightning, and a Phoenix that seemed like it was made of fire, yet it wasn't. A strange panther that was seemed to be apart of the darkness, a falcon like bird that had eyes that looked as old as time, a large dolphin with two tales that sung a song that reminded you of the ocean, and cheetah that seemed almost transparent, but if you looked closely you could see that is was it's fur that looked like the sky. Then there was a golden lioness that had a soft and beautiful glow surrounding it that made you feel loved, and then everyone could see a beautiful golden gate that allowed you to see a beautiful garden behind it along with the ruins of an ancient kingdom.

"That's the Gate of Elysion!" Hermione exclaimed.

"What?" Parvati asked in confusion.

"The Gate of Elysion is said to be located at the center of the Earth, where the Golden Kingdom laid." Hermione explained.

"Oh wow." Parvati exclaimed.

"Look over there!" Lavender exclaimed.

Everyone looked and to their amazement, they saw the moon goddesses Artemis, Diana, and Selene. Then they saw a figure in the shadows, she looked like a warrior and was holding a tall staff in her hands. Then they saw another figure shrouded in the shadows sitting on a throne. They also saw a tall gate that was covered in mist so you could only see its outline. Then in a corner of the dungeon you could see two figures weaving thousands and millions of strands together.

"Fate and Destiny…" Hermione stated softly, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

The last thing that they were able to see before the potion dissipated was a beautiful and mystical kingdom, but then it was slowly destroyed until all you could see were pillars knocked over and what was left of the crushed walls of the once powerful palace.

Everyone turned to Hermione for the answer to this puzzling image.

"The destruction of the Moon Kingdom after a terrible war. They were caught unprepared for the attack, and they were destroyed."

The dungeon returned to normal and the images disappeared leaving a calm Serenity sitting in her seat waiting for Snape's verdict. Before Snape could say anything everyone heard a light clapping at the doorway. There at the doorway stood Dumbledore with a smile on his face.

"Very good Ms. Cosmos. That was the best results that I have ever seen with this potion."

"Thank you Professor."

And then Dumbledore was gone.

"250 points to Celestial, for the advanced performance of a simple potion." Snape stated with indifference, and if you had listened carefully you could have heard pride as well.

Then suddenly Malfoy, Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle, and Snape were unable to move.

"What's going on?!" demanded Malfoy as he struggled to move.

Suddenly Peeves flew in throwing balloons full of water that have food coloring in them at the 5 unfortunate people. Everyone that wasn't frozen collected their things in record time and ran out of the room, but Serenity calmly walked out with a small smirk on her face. Hermione, Ron, and Harry were outside waiting for her when they noticed the look on her face.

"Why are you smirking Serenity?" Ron asked.

"Oh no reason." She answered.

Suddenly Peeves came flying out and two the three's amazement, the poltergeist and Serenity gave each other a high-five.

"Did you have fun?" she asked.

"YUP!" he exclaimed in glee.

"You better go Peeves." Serenity warned with a smile.

"Right, see you later Sere!" and then Peeves vanished.

"What the…" Harry trailed off in confusion.

"You froze Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle, Snape, and Pansy!" Hermione exclaimed when she put all the pieces together.

Serenity merely smiled and said, "It's time for lunch."

The two boys' mouths dropped open in shock and slowly followed the two chatting females on their way to the Great Hall..

"How did you know about the Ice Owl? I've never even heard of them before." Hermione asked.

"Don't be so surprised Hermione. Nobody knows about them anymore, for the Ice Owls were believed to be extinct after the destruction of the Moon Kingdom. I have some books in my Common Room that you could read if you wish. You could learn more about the Ice Owls, and the ancient kingdoms." Serenity stated.

"I would love to!" Hermione exclaimed eager to learn something new.

Harry and Ron were still able to understand the conversation enough to let out a groan in exasperation at Hermione's response, despite their stupefied state. The two girls laughed at the boys and entered the Great Hall for some much needed food.

~In the Great Hall~

Everyone was laughing and eating, talking about how their day was so far. The main topic was about the prank that Peeves had pulled on certain five people.

"Man I bloody, wish that I could have been there to see the looks on their faces." Fred exclaimed.

"Yeah, who would of thought that Peeves would have finally pulled a prank on them!" George added with excitement.

"He wasn't alone in pulling the prank." Ron said off handedly.

"What do you mean?" George asked.

"You two have to promise that you won't tell anyone. Because if you tell, more than likely this person will get you back." Harry said.

"We promise!" the twins said simultaneously.

"Serenity froze them in place. I think she also gave peeves all his supplies." Hermione told them.

The twins were silent and then finally said, "She got Peeves to work with her on a prank?!"

"Yup." The trio answered.

"Wow."

Suddenly the doors to the Great Hall opened to reveal…

To Be Continued…

(Sailor Universe: I felt like being evil today. Sorry about not getting this out soon guys. I have finals this week and I've been sick for two weeks. I was working on this chapter and trying not to cough up a lung. Well, review please! Oh! And thank you for all the nice reviews! I really enjoyed reading them! Until next time!)

Special Thanks to these who have reviewed:

Moonkitty

SachiNyoko

Lala

Millenium Amazon

(chanted_bones55@hotmail.com)

Mathais-8888

tenshi_chikyuu

Celestial Sailor Pluto

Queen Diamond

jess

Shinma Princess

Kolinshar Jackie-chan Benito

Digital Girl

Usagi Asia Maxwell

teaaira

Anjel

Akiko SkywalkerGreenleafPotter

silver_punk

oldestof3

saturnpyroprincess

Falconess

alanna

vampire angel

Moonchick

heavenly blade

Remiko

Queen Sereya

Black Lion

Sailorsapphire

Shinemegami

solarmistress17

Serenity

SiverStar

Selene_Tenshi

sabrina

Sailor fanfic

moon

Anonymous

Anonymous

Lady Espelle

Katana-sama

sailorbardock1980

Sailor Universe

Eo

Ying-fa

Starla

Selene_Tenshi

Rei

death04

Anonymous

Sailor Universe: Thanks for reviewing guys! If I didn't get your name on my list… gomen, I'm using the most resent list of reviews that I had save so that I could make this list, and there soooooo many of you wonderful reviewers that it's hard to list you all! I have 3 Anonymous' whoever you three are, or if you're the same person… THANKS! THANK YOU ALL!!!!