Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Hidden House ❯ The Arrival ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Hidden House

Chapter 1: The Arrival

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon, or Harry Potter, but I DO own Twilight and Messiah, the story, and I rule the Universe!!!!! Hence the name!!!!! LOL!

All the teachers of Hogwarts were gathered together before the school year started to discuss their plans that they had for the year. This time thought, instead of an uneventful get together, they had a visitor.

"Albus Dumbledore, it has been long time my friend."

The voice caused all the professors heads to snap up to look at the source of the voice. They saw a glowing figure of a regal woman with long hair that was tied into two buns, one on each side of her head, and had two streamers coming from each bun that reached the ground. She wore a white gown that had no sleeves, but hugged her torso nicely, and the rest of the gown hugged her curves and reached the ground. Her hair was a light lavender color and her eyes were blue with a tint of light lavender in them. On her forehead was an upturned golden crescent moon symbol. There was one thing that wasn't right about the woman though… her body was see though… she was a spirit.

"QUEEN SERENITY!" exclaimed all the professors at once. They all quickly got into a bow before the long dead queen.

"Please do not bow before me. I've come here to tell you all that my daughter has felt the presence of You-Know-Who, as well as quite a few of his followers, and has decided to transfer here to Hogwarts to deal with them."

"The Princess is coming here?" one professor exclaimed.

"Are ya sure that it would be safe fer the Princess ter come here ter fight You-Know-Who and his followers?" Hagrid asked with a worried tone.

"She has defeated Chaos and has become Cosmos in the process. You-Know-Who is of no threat to her." Queen Serenity stated calmly.

"So, the legend has awoken." Dumbledore stated softly.

"Yes, she has lost all of her senshi, as well as the family that she was reborn to during the battle. Chaos killed her family in this life to torment her, and then killed her senshi in front of her as well as her fiancé, who might I add she never loved. She was able to release all the other senshi' s star seeds from Chaos' grasp. I think that you should know that she may be prone to disappearing every once in a while."

"Why is that your majesty?" Professor McGonagall.

"She has taken it upon her herself to guard the Gates of Time, as well as the Galaxy Cauldron. No other senshi are alive, so she has decided to watch over everything until the senshi are all, reborn and take their posts if they wish… My time is running out, Serenity will be a 6th year I trust?"

"Yes, of course." Dumbledore replied.

"Good bye." And with that said she faded away.

~With Princess Serenity~

"I miss you my friends… I long for the day that we will be together again, until then I hope that you rest in peace and live a wonderful life when you are reborn. The other planets have been restored and they are awaiting your arrival. Good bye… for now." Cosmos whispered softly. She then disappeared with a flash of light and appeared in a dark ally by the Leaky Cauldron, and then detransformed. She wore black leather pants that were slightly loose, black high-heel ankle boots, black ankle length trench coat, and a tight silver tank top. Her long silver hair with black streaks was done in a tight French braid down to her ankles with two strands coming out in front of her ears framing her face. Her bangs hung slightly in her eyes that were a bluish-black color with flecks of silver in them, her eyes had so many emotions in them that they would make a person go insane trying to figure them all out. She wore three silver hoops in each ear, one smaller than the other with the largest hoop in the front, and she had a black and silver emblem of a dragon, a unicorn, and a phoenix entwined together on her forehead. The emblem looked as if it was attached to her forehead with a chain on either side of the emblem that went to the sides and was hidden underneath her hair. This emblem was placed there to hide Serenity's multi-colored eight-point star with an upturned golden crescent moon symbol. She looked down at her outfit and was satisfied with what she saw.

"It's time to get my "school" supplies." She said to herself softly with an amused voice. "It will be interesting to see if there is anything about magic that I don't know already."

Serenity made her way out of the ally and into the Leaky Cauldron. When she entered, everyone stopped to see who the beautiful stranger was. Serenity ignored the looks that she was receiving and made her way to the back of the building to the entrance of Diagon Ally. She gently laid her hand on the brick wall, flashed a silver color quickly, and then the entrance opened up for her.

She went to Gringot's and got some money out of her vault that her mother left for her years ago. It was slightly amusing to see the goblins sputter in shock when they heard what vault she wanted to open, especially since they new that that vault held the Moon Kingdom's Royal Treasury, not to mention that she had added to it over the centuries. Once she got enough she walked around the store's finding her books, parchment, feather quills, ink bottles, book bag, cauldron, and her robes that she needed for school. She placed everything into her subspace pocket knowing that anyone who saw would think that she only used a spell that she created herself, for every witch and wizard had a personal spell that only they could use and perform. Serenity didn't need an owl for no one that she knew was still alive, plus she already had Twilight, and Messiah. She also didn't need a wand for she could simply use her hands to perform magic, and she knew that you had to be very experienced, even an expert to use only your hands to cast spells. `I've had thousands of years to practice.' She thought dryly, but she decided that it might be safe if she bought a wand anyways. `I don't want to draw to much attention to myself if I run across Voldemort. I want to have the element of surprise against him, I want him to get cocky and think that I'm just a gutsy inexperienced witch with a death wish.' She thought with a smirk.

So with that plan in mind she headed for Ollivanders: Makers of fine Wands since 382 B.C. She entered the ancient looking store and waited for Mr. Ollivander to make his appearance before her. She only had to wait for about ten seconds before he slid his way into view on his latter.

"Well, I was wondering if I would be getting another customer today, but I never thought that it would be you, the most popular witch in the Wizarding World, and Muggle World." He stated.

Serenity smiled softly and said, "I'm transferring to Hogwarts this year."

"Ah, I see. Well let's find you a wand." He said disappearing into the back.

`This is going to be interesting.' Serenity thought in amusement knowing that she wasn't going to be an easy match for the wand maker.

Ollivander came back with a wand and the results were disastrous! Wand fell to the ground by the hundreds; there must have been 400 on the floor.

"Nope definitely not that one." He said in a strained voice thinking about the mess. Serenity sweat dropped and waved her hand and made the fallen wands return to the shelves so that the wizard wouldn't be bothered with it.

`After all it is my fault… somewhat.' She thought.

Ollivander looked at her in surprise and gratefulness. Then the old wizard scurried towards the back getting about 20 wands for her to try suddenly knowing that she was going to be a hard one to match. Alas, all were failures and each time Serenity had to put everything back together or back on the shelves. Ollivander returned once again with ten more wands for her to try, each time he was slightly nervous to hand her a wand. One time flowers were growing out of Ollivanders head as a result, and then once again Serenity had to set things right while trying not to laugh at the poor wizards predicament.

Then once again he was heading towards the back, but before he left he said in an exasperated tone, "Even Harry Potter was difficult, but NO WHERE NEAR THIS DIFFICULT!!!!"

Serenity chuckled lightly as she waited for Mr. Ollivander to return with more wands for her to test. The old wizard headed back to the dark corners of his store to reach one of the more powerful wands and reluctantly took five boxes with him. `These have the same amount of power as Harry Potter and You-Know-Who's wands. These are the only five left of this level, if these don't work… I would hate to have to get the more powerful one.' He shuddered at the thought of that one wand hidden away in a vault in the very back of his store. `It would take all the wizards and witches in the Universe to possibly… POSSIBLY use that one.'

Once again to Ollivanders dismay… none worked. `She's tried nearly all the wands in this store… the only one left is… THAT one.' So once again he went to the very back, but this time went all the way to the vault. He slowly dialed the code and opened the vault to reveal a mahogany box with a thick golden lock on it. The box had many stars, dragons, phoenixes, unicorns, planets, and galaxies beautifully carved into it. He carefully carried it out to Serenity as if he was afraid that it would explode at the slightest jerk. He placed it in front of her and told her in a grave tone. "Ms. Cosmos, this wand is very powerful and very dangerous. After making this wand I never dared to make another one at this level. It is 12 inches, with the tear of a dragon, unicorn, and a phoenix. It also has a scale from a dragon, a unicorn hair, a phoenix feather, dust of the planets, light of the stars, and I had to get the blessings of the gods in order to placate it. The last one that believed that they were powerful enough to handle it before knowing the ingredients for it, and before asking me if he could try it was You-Know-Who, and the results were disastrous! He was nearly killed and nearly destroyed Diagon Ally! Possibly more damage if it wasn't for the gods blessings. Now if this doesn't work, I'm afraid that I don't know what will." With that said he carefully unlocked the box and stepped back.

Serenity looked at the slivery black-blue silk fabric that covered the powerful wand and calmly uncovered it. The wand that was revealed to her was magnificent! The handle was made of very hard wood, almost metal, and it was a dark black color with silver engravings of a dragon, unicorn, and a phoenix. The wand itself was made of what looked like a crystal, but inside of it you could see stars, planets, and galaxies swirling around each other like they do in space. She carefully placed a hand over it, but didn't touch it.

"This is an amazing wand Mr. Ollivander. It is very powerful and does not wish to be tamed by anyone weaker than it." She said with awe and a slight chuckle. "It seems that this wand it somewhat arrogant and does not wish to do anything that would kill innocents… that is one of the many reasons why You-Know-Who could not even hold it very long. Yes, this wand has very high expectations of its owner, and it will not be dominated easily by those who do not meet those standards." Serenity then picked up the wand and stared at it for a second or two and then with a flick of her wrist dragons, phoenix's, unicorns, stars, planets, and galaxies swirled around her happily. When the show was over you could see a phoenix, unicorn, and a dragon swimming around playfully within the wand as well.

"Well I'll be…" Ollivander stated in awe, "It seems that we've finally found you a match!"

Serenity giggled softly, "Yes, we have. Now how much do I owe you?"

"For you eight gallons, for taking that wand off my hands. I never thought in all my years that I would ever match it to someone!"

Serenity smiled and handed over the money she owed. To her surprise Ollivander handed her the box that held the wand for so long with the lock and key. "To keep it safe and out of curious hands." Was all he said, Serenity nodded and placed the wand back in the beautiful box and locked it. She said her good byes and left the store, when she left she realized that she must have spent 4 or 5 hours in there.

She calmly walked around Diagon Ally and glanced at the stores here and there. She received many looks from the men and jealous looks from the women, but she ignored them all. A she walked she made sure that no one could stare at her eyes for long. `No point in having a bunch of trained wizards and witches go insane now is there?' she thought to herself.

Serenity then made her way out of Diagon Ally, through the Leaky Cauldron, and to an ally to transport herself home to the Universe's core. "One more day and then I must go to Hogwarts." She whispered softly to herself.

~Next Day at the Train Station~ (Harry already had the talk with Ron's Dad, and Serenity is wearing the same outfit that I described above)

"Come on Harry, Hermione! Lets go!" called an excited boy with red hair and freckles.

"We're coming Ron." Replied a young girl with bushy brown hair. She was pushing a cart with her baggage next to another boy with wild black hair and brilliant green eyes.

The three friends all looked to be thirteen years old. They were heading for a wall between platforms 9 and 10. Before they reached the wall they saw a girl that appeared to be16 years old walking to the platform 9 3/4 with no luggage with her whatsoever. She had long silver hair with black streaks that was in a tight French braid that went to her ankles. She was approximately 5' 11" tall, and they could only see her long black trench coat because her back was to them. They watched as she calmly walked through the barrier that hid the platform. It was an unusual sight to see because everyone always runs through the barrier.

"Well, lets stop staring and hurry on the train before we miss it!" Hermione exclaimed.

The two boys nodded in agreement and ran full speed through to their train. When they got through the barrier they saw the stranger walk on the train and noticed that she caught all the male students attention.

"I wonder who she is." Hermione said as they walked onto the Hogwarts Express to find a compartment to sit in. They looked through all the compartments looking for an empty one, or one with enough room for all three of them. They found one that had a sleeping teacher and the mystery girl inside.

"Excuse me." Harry said, "Can we sit in here?"

"Yes." Came a soft silvery reply. The girl sat so that the shadows covered her eyes.

The trio sat down, and it was silent for a few minutes until Hermione decided to speak up.

"Are you new to Hogwarts?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm a transfer student." Replied the silver haired girl.

"What year are you going to be in?" Ron asked.

"Sixth."

"Oh how rude of us!" Hermione exclaimed. "My name is Hermione Granger. This is Ron Weasley… and this is Harry Potter."

Harry braced himself for the usual responses he got from people hearing his name.

"It's nice to meet all of you." The girl softly replied.

The three where shocked that the girl didn't get giddy and excited like all the others who learned who Harry was.

"So what's your name?" Harry asked.

"How careless of me. My name is Serenity, Serenity Selenity Selene Diana Artemis Moon Cosmos."

The three blinked a couple times. "That's a long name…" Ron said.

Hermione elbowed him in the side, "Ron, don't be rude!"

Serenity chuckled softly and said, "It's all right. I get that a lot."

"Serenity, you know your name sounds really familiar." Hermione said with a pause. Suddenly her eyes widened in shock, "You're the famous singer and model called The Immortal! (Sailor Universe: Cheesy I know, but I've got a mild case of writer's block ok. I was thinking of the Messiah or something like that, but I have that name reserved for one of the other fics that I'm working on. Give me a break; I'm working on about 7 stories at once!) You're the descendent of one of the most powerful witches ever!"

`Daughter actually.' Serenity thought in amusement and nodded to Hermione with a small smile on her face to show that she was correct.

The train came to a stop and everyone on the train was confused because they had not reached Hogwarts yet. (Sailor Universe: No I didn't forget about Malfoy and his nimrod bodyguards, I just decided to make it so that they didn't show up. So don't mention in any reviews, and don't rant about it because it will fall on deaf ears. Or should I say blind eyes? Plus you probably might succeed into irritating me, and that's not good for you because me being irritated is very dangerous for your health, not to mention it takes forever to irritate me. I'm rambling again, all right, shutting up now and on with the fic!) The door open to reveal a tall cloaked figure, a Dementor. When the Dementor entered the compartment, the room began to feel ice cold. Serenity's head quickly turned to Harry and you still couldn't see the color of her eyes because they were glowing a bright silver color. A wall seemed to surround the three as well as the now awake Professor.

"What the…" The Professor trailed off in awe of the silver energy protecting them from the Dementor's "feeding".

Serenity stood up and faced the Dementor and said in an icy voice that was the complete opposite of her somewhat cheerful tone, "Get. Out. Now"

The Dementor stood there looking at her for a moment and didn't move.

"If you want to be like that," she said.

Then suddenly the Dementor was thrown backwards by an unknown force. It landed on it's back with a screech, and then was surrounded by a silver glow. It was lifted off the ground and thrown out of the train. If you looked outside you could see all the other Dementors outside on the ground as well. You could see silver energy slowly vanishing from around them. Then the train began to move once again.

"That was amazing!" Ron exclaimed.

"Where did you learn to do that? You didn't even use your wand!" Hermione said with excitement at the thought of learning something new.

"You have a lot more to learn before you can try something like that Hermione. Take steps one at a time, and don't jump 40 of them because you will cause more harm to yourself and others before you learn anything."

Hermione nodded in understanding, knowing that she was still learning and more than likely not ready for that level of magic yet.

"Serenity." Harry said, "Why did you look at me when that thing came in?"

"That thing is a Dementor." The Professor said.

"Yes, it feeds off your happiness, hopes, and your peace. When they do that your worst fears, your horrors in your life will haunt you, and echo in your head. I know that you were only a baby when your parents were killed, but you still heard what happened, you just don't remember. That thing would have unlocked those sounds and made you listen to your parents deaths over and over until you passed out." Serenity said with a voice tinged with sadness.

"What about you Serenity? I mean, that energy surrounded us, but not you. How come you weren't affected?" Hermione asked in curiosity.

Serenity smiled sadly. "My horrors are by far worse than anything you can imagine… By far more painful... but I have learned to accept them, and I have learned to keep my memories locked into my mind. Nothing can enter my mind, no matter how powerful they are. If they did succeed… they would go mad. We're almost at Hogwarts, we better change."

She then swiftly walked out and into another compartment, with Hermione not to far behind.

~In the Great Hall~

"I hope that Serenity is placed in Gryffindor!" Ron said in excitement.

"Who's Serenity?" George and Fred Weasley asked their little brother.

"She's an exchange student. She's going to be a sixth year." Harry answered.

"She is so nice and extremely powerful." Hermione said in excitement.

"She's really pretty too!" Ron added.

"Is she the silver haired girl with the black streaks that all the guys were talking about on the platform?" Oliver Wood asked.

"Yes." Harry replied.

Their conversation as cut short when the first years began to come in behind Professor McGonagall. The first years huddled together while taking in all the sights that they could of their new surroundings. The sorting began when they reached the front of the room. Some went to Gryffindor, some to Hufflepuff, some to Ravenclaw, and a few to Slytherin. Everyone sat down and waited for Professor Dumbledore to make his speech and then for the feast to appear before them.

"Before we eat, we have a very special guest transferring to our school." He began, catching everyone's attention. "This young woman will be a 6th year. She has had no schooling in magic whatsoever." Hearing this caused Hermione, Harry, and Ron's eyes to widen and nearly pop out of their heads. "She is very powerful, and we have her to thank for getting rid of the Dementors on the train. She will be observing all the classes and years during her stay so she will not always be in your classes, for she will be alternating them." He paused for a moment before continuing. "She is well known to you all in many ways." He then nodded to Professor McGonagall.

"Serenity Selenity Selene Diana Artemis Moon Cosmos." She called.

The room was full of gasps and squeals of excitement. Everyone looked around for the honored guest but didn't see her anywhere. Suddenly it seemed as if the shadows were peeled away from a figure hidden in the back of the room. The illusion of the night sky on the ceiling brightened because the stars and moon glowed with more intensity. The figure slowly and gracefully walked to the front of the room. She looked the same as she did on the train, but now she wore her school robe over her outfit instead of her trench coat. Unfortunately you still couldn't see the color of her eyes. When she reached the stool Professor McGonagall gave her a small bow that was hardly noticeable, and Serenity nodded her head in response. This exchange confused everyone greatly because when they glanced at the other Professors to see if they saw the same thing that they did, what they saw shocked them to the core, all the Professors, even Dumbledore, had their heads slightly bowed to the regal young woman before them. She walked closer to the Professors table and talked to them for a few moments.

"Princess. Did you have any trouble getting all your supplies?" Professor Dumbledore asked.

"No, but getting my wand was… Interesting." She replied with a slight chuckle.

The Professors looked at her in confusion. "I was in Ollivander's shop for a couple hours trying every wand he had. Then he seemed very reluctant to go to the back to get this." she answered their unspoken questions and with a flick of her wrist she pulled out the bow that held her wand. She then opened it and revealed Ollivander's most prized, powerful, and dangerous wand that he had ever made.

The Professors gasped and slightly edged away from it knowing that it was that very wand that You-Know-Who tried to use and it nearly killed him and destroyed nearly all of Diagon Ally.

"Princess how did you manage to tame that?!" Professor McGonagall breathed in shock.

"This wand was very choosy and wouldn't accept any which or wizard that was a powerful as it, or weaker. It also seemed to have an explosive temper when ever someone that it deemed unworthy touched it." Serenity chuckled. "I was not the least surprised at all the ingredients that were in this that gave it such a temper."

"What is in it anyway? All we really know about it is that it is very dangerous." Professor Snape asked. "I remember when I went to get my first wand. It was after You-Know-Who attempted to use it and Ollivander always glanced nervously towards the back where he kept it locked up and out of reach."

"Well, it is 12 inches, with the tear of a dragon, unicorn, and a phoenix. It also has a scale from a dragon, a unicorn hair, a phoenix feather, dust of the planets, light of the stars, and Ollivander said that he had to get the blessings of the gods in order to placate it." Serenity said casually.

This caused the Professors eyes to pop out of their sockets. Serenity put her wand away and turned to Professor McGonagall and said, "I think that everyone has been waiting long enough." Professor McGonagall nodded in agreement.

She then swiftly, and gracefully sat down and Professor McGonagall then placed the Sorting Hat on her head.

::Well it is certainly an honor to have you hear you majesty.:: The Sorting Hat whispered into her head. (Sailor Universe: She let the hat have access to her mind knowing that it wouldn't pry into something that it shouldn't. OK.)

::I'm honored to be here.:: she answered back.

::Now where to put you? You are by far too advanced for any of the houses. You have no desire to gain more power because you have unlimited power and would only strive to gain more power in order to protect, and by far too cunning. So Slytherin is out of the question. You have by far more courage, nerve, and too daring than any one in Gryffindor. So that house is ruled out. You're by far too intelligent for Ravenclaw. That house is ruled out as well. Also you are by far too loyal and patient for Hufflepuff, your long life is by far enough evidence for that. So that house is not an option as well. This is very difficult Highness.::

Serenity chuckled mentally to the hat. ::How come I get the feeling that you are enjoying this challenge?::

::The only challenge other than you that I've had was Harry Potter three years ago, but that was only between two houses… Wait a minute… why didn't I think of it before? It would seem obvious that you would belong in this certain house.::

"What's taking so long?" Fred asked anxiously.

"Dunno. Maybe the hat is having a hard time finding a place for her." George suggested.

"But the hat has never taking this long trying to decide where to put someone. I mean it took the hat a minute or two for Harry, but it's been about 5 minutes now!" Hermione exclaimed.

"I'm hungry. I hope that the hat decides soon so then we can eat." Whined Ron.

"Always thinking about your stomach, huh Ron?" Harry said in a teasing tone.

Everyone giggled quietly, even Ron, over this little question.

"THE COSMIC HOUSE!!!!" The Sorting Hat called out so everyone could hear. To everyone's surprise the hat seemed to have excitement tinged in its booming voice.

Whispers echoed throughout the Great Hall over the hat decision. "There's no Cosmic House." "What is the Sorting Hat talking about?" echoed from many confused voices of the students.

Hermione, Harry, and Ron glanced at each other; the two boys wore looks of confusion, where Hermione wore an expression of shock and amazement. Professor McGonagall lifted the hat off of Serenity while looking very proud at the "young" star on the stool in front of her, as were all the other Professors. Serenity stood up off of the stool and revealed her stunning blue-black eyes with silver flecks in them to the great hall. She calmly walked towards the back of the Great Hall and to the right corner. She looked at that corner and began to glow a bright silver color, then the area that she was looking at glowed the same color. Then as if an invisibility cloak was removed a somewhat high stone platform with 20 stone stairs was revealed. On top of the platform a dark oak oblong table with 10 chairs around it sat. Serenity heard the gasps of surprise and slightly smirked. `They should see the hidden tower that I just uncovered, then lets see their reactions' she thought. She calmly walked up the stairs and sat on a chair that allowed her to observe everyone in the room.

Professor Dumbledore then stood up to say the words for dinner to appear, but was stopped by a roar and a cry of a bird. Then in flew a small dragon and a phoenix from an open window. They headed for Serenity, she waved her hand in front of her and there appeared a golden perch for both of them. Both of them, not including their tails, were about a foot tall, but the dragon was about an inch taller than the phoenix. The phoenix's tail feathers were about one and a half feet long, and the dragon's tail was about one and a quarter feet long. They're main colors were black and silver. The dragon had silver eyes, claws, few scales, and the skin of the wings were silver. The rest of it was black, and it had white teeth. The phoenix had silver eyes, beak, talons, and some of the feathers on its body, wings, and tail were also silver. The rest of its body that was not silver was also black. They landed gracefully on the golden perch in front of Serenity and they seemed very happy to be near her.

"Did you two have fun?" Serenity asked softly. The two of then nodded their heads in response and Serenity smiled at them and said, "Good."

"A dragon." Hagrid said in awe remembering how much he wanted one of his own.

"NO WAY!" Hermione exclaimed.

"What is it Hermione?" Harry asked as all attention turned to the shocked girl.

"T-That's G-Ga-Galactic D-Dra-Dragon and a C-Celestial P-Ph-Phoenix! They're s-supposed to b-be not-nothing more than m-m-myths! If they flew up into the night sky you would never find them because they would blend in with the sky!"

Everyone looked at the two creatures in amazement and shock.

Professor Dumbledore smiled with that special twinkle in his old eyes and said, "Another year has begun. The rules are simple. No one may enter the Forbidden Forest, do not bother Ms. Norris," he said while looking at the Weasley twins who smiled innocently, "And no student may wander in the halls after hours. One more thing, Dementors are guarding the school boundaries, so do not try to fool them for it does not work." He said while looking at Harry. "Now, let the feast… begin."

With that said the tables were filled with mountains of food, but surprisingly to everyone… nothing appeared in front of Serenity. The suddenly 10 House Elves appeared and carried trays of food to Serenity, and placed them in front of her.

"Thank you." Serenity said to them with a smile.

All the House Elves smiled widely and bowed to her, they giggled and rushed back to the kitchen chatting softly and excitedly to each other. Everyone looked at each other and then went back to eating.

"Hey Harry, Hermione." Ron said.

"Yeah?" Harry replied.

"Do you guys wanna go say hi to Serenity?" he asked.

"Great idea Ron! It would be nice to talk to her again." Hermione said excitedly.

"You guys know her?!" Fred and George Weasley asked in astonishment.

"We talk to her on the train." Ron said with excitement.

"She was the one the threw all the Dementors out of the train with a wave of her hand!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Really?" Oliver Wood asked. Oliver is the Captain and Keeper of the Gryffindor Quidditch team.

"Yep! She's really nice too!" Harry replied. "But she did seem a little angry at the Dementors for being on the train."

"Come on we'll introduce you guys to her!" Ron said happily.

All six of the Gryffindors got up out of their seats and made their way to Serenity's table.

"Hey Serenity!" Hermione said with enthusiasm.

"Hello Hermione, Harry, Ron." She said softly with a warm smile. "Who are your friends?"

"Serenity this is Fred and George Weasley, they're twins and my older brothers. They're also the Beaters on the Gryffindor Quidditch team." Ron introduced proudly.

"And this is Oliver Wood. The captain and Keeper of the Gryffindor Quidditch team." Harry introduced.

"George and Fred are 5th years, and Wood is a 6th year." Hermione told her.

"Hi!" the three teens chorused together.

"Hello." She replied. "Please have a seat. May I intro duce you to Twilight and Messiah." She said while pointing to the Phoenix and then to the Dragon.

Everyone sat down and chatted happily to one another, and admired the to mythical creatures before them. Then suddenly Serenity said, "So Fred and George. I have a feeling that you two are the pranksters of this school. Is that true?"

"How did you know?" George asked.

"I know a fellow prankster when I see one. Not to mention you two aren't very good at hiding that fact. Your eyes gave it all away." She replied casually.

"What do you mean a fellow prankster?" Fred asked in curiosity.

"I was always very good at pulling pranks on people without them knowing until it was to late, and even then they could never prove that it was me." Serenity said offhandedly.

"Wait a minute…" Wood started. "Are you saying that on TV, whenever something happened to someone that was asking too many personal questions, or wouldn't leave you alone, that was YOU that caused it?"

"More or less… yes." She said simply.

Fred and George's mouths fell onto the table in shock. "Those pranks were yours?!?! They were SO COOL! How did you pull them off? How long did it take you to think them up? Those were pranks that we couldn't pull off no matter how hard we tried!" The twins rambled off simultaneously.

Serenity laughed and said, "Yes, they were mine. No, it didn't take long to think them up because those were some of my easiest pranks."

The twins were in shock as were everyone else at the table. "WE ARE NOT WORTHY!" the twins chanted to Serenity. Everyone laughed while everyone else in the Great Hall that heard the twins were wondering what they were talking about, but all the other guys were mostly seething in jealousy that the five guys with Serenity were so close to her when they weren't.

The Professors chuckled together knowing that the only reason that the twins would chant that to Serenity is if she bested them at their own game… pranks. Yes the Professors were well aware of some of the pranks that Serenity had pulled. See the twins had embarrassed people in front of the entire class or school, but Serenity on the other hand did that to people, who deserved it, in front of the entire world countless times with no regrets, and without a second thought. The Professors also knew that there was never anyway to prove that it was Serenity that had done it; she was just too good at pulling them off and hiding all evidence that could point to her, or anyone.

"Everyone." Professor Dumbledore said. "I have one more announcement to make. Since there is only one member of the Cosmic House… Serenity you are more than welcome to be a back up player for any Quidditch team that you wish if there is a player unable to play." Serenity nodded. "Now, Prefects please escort the first years to your dormitories. Serenity I believe that you already know where your tower is." Serenity nodded once again. With that said everyone got up and left the Great Hall and began their journey to their dorms.

Serenity waited until everyone left the Great Hall before she got up to leave her table. Once she left she headed for the Forbidden Forest and pulled out two glowing crystals from her pocket. Twilight and Messiah crouched onto Serenity's shoulders and glanced down at the two crystals glowing in their Queens hands. Serenity entered the forest and walked for about a minute before stopping. She held out the two crystals and said in a soft tone, "I Serenity Selenity Selene Diana Artemis Moon Cosmos. Call upon these to star seeds to once again return to their former bodies as well to their former glory. Come before me you two, creations of purity that had your lives ripped away from you before your time, it is time for you to live again, and I need your help."

The two star seeds floated of before her. The bodies of the creatures began to fade in and become solid. Before her stood two beautiful white unicorns, the very two that You-Know-Who killed and fed off of. The unicorns bowed their heads to the young looking woman before them. "What can we do for you my Queen?" The two said together.

"Run throughout the forest and the world. Call out to your kind and tell them that they must come here to the Forbidden Forest at Hogwarts to me. They all must come before Voldermort can get them. I intend to cut off his "life" supply as soon as possible. The only way I can do that is if you two spread the word to all the unicorns that `Cosmos will protect them from the wicked one. Cosmos will put their souls to sleep and guard them with her life and keep them from the wicked one.' Will you help me?" she asked.

The two magical creatures glanced at each other knowing the risk that their Queen was taking. They looked back at her and said, "You are taking a great risk for us your majesty… We will help you, and spread the word. Everyone will be here in four days time."

"Thank you." Serenity said softly.

The unicorns bowed their heads once more and ran in opposite direction into the forest to dread the word… Cosmos will protect them, their children, and their blood from the wicked one.

Serenity watched them go and then turned back to Hogwarts and entered the school.

"Is it done Princess?" Dumbledore asked.

"Yes, they will all be here in four days. Now all I need to do is wait for them to come. Good night Professor." She answered.

"Good night." He replied.

Serenity headed down the many hallways and up many staircases before she reached the painting to her Common Room. The painting was of the stars, planets, galaxies, unicorns, dragons, and phoenixes.

"Password." They all whispered together in a haunting harmony.

"Megami." Serenity stated.

The painting slowly opened up to reveal a doorway into her Common Room. The room was large and spacious. The windows were large and had long dark blue silk drapes tied back to allow the star and moon light into the room. There was a large roaring silver fire in the massive fireplace that made the room temperature warm and comfortable. There were large oak tables and velvety silk like couches that were scattered in the room. The floor wasn't stone like all the other Common Rooms, but the floor had soft plush silver and black carpet. The carpet was of the solar system and it moved just like the solar system. You could see shooting stars, comets, and asteroids floating their way in the solar system as well. The ceiling had a large and very beautiful silver chandelier with white candles that were lit with silver flames to add more of a soft celestial glow to the room. There was even a large silver stand for Messiah and Twilight to rest on, and several other smaller ones scattered throughout the room. Towards the back there was the archway with staircase that had a drape above it to cover it.

Serenity started up the stairs and headed for her room. She headed to the very top of the stairs and opened the door to reveal a beautiful king sized, oak four-post bed with a canopy. The fabric of the canopy was a sheer black with a silver sheen, with silver ropes to tie the curtains of the canopy to the bedposts. The comforter on the bed was black with silver stars and it also had silver silk sheets. The carpet was the same as the carpet in the Common Room and the windows were large with black silk drapes with a silver sheen. The window had the best view in the entire castle, you could see the Forbidden Forest, the lake, and the starry night sky. On her ceiling there was an image of the Moon Kingdom with the Earth in the background, and the pools of water gently moving just like it did when there was a soft breeze that she could see through the top of the canopy. There was a perch for Messiah and Twilight on a bedside table on each side of the bed. On one side of the room there was a bookshelf with all her schoolbooks and next to it was a large desk with all her writing supplies. There was a trunk in front of her bed that held all her clothes. She placed the box with her wand inside on one of the bedside tables, changed into her dark blue almost black silk pajama pants and matching silk tank top. She climbed into bed and said, "Good night Twilight, good night Messiah."

"Good night Sere." They replied softly and they all went to sleep.

To Be Continued…

Sailor Universe: Well this is my first SM/HP fic so I hope that you all liked it. It took me forever to finish this chapter because I kept coming up with more things to add to it. My friend was getting kind of irritated with me because I kept adding onto the middle of the story and not the end. She nearly killed me a couple times because I wasn't done yet. ^_^() So please review I would love the feed back!!!!!!! Also! Please do not start voting on couples because I already have one picked out! AND I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOU'LL HAVE TO READ TO FIND OUT! Until next time!