Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Moon Senshi ❯ Amethyst ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
The Moon Senshi: Chapter 3

What will that wicked Queen Sniarre do? Is she a relative of Queen Beryl? You will find out in The Moon Senshi: CHAPTER 3!!!

---------------Scene is set in Queen Sniarre's lair-------------------
4 mysterious figures stood in the shadows in front of Queen Sniarre. "My sister Beryl and Queen Metallia have been killed in the past years by the Sailor Senshi," Sniarre said. She continued, "Now I will succeed Beryl. Who would like to go first??" "I will, Queen Sniarre," a voice said. A woman with ankle length magenta with white streaks with a distinctive hairstyle [like Ayeka's] stepped out of the shadows. "Ah, Amethyst. I will expect some success from you," Sniarre said. "Do not worry, Queen Sniarre," Amethyst replied. She winked and she diseappeared in a cloud of sugar pink smoke. Queen Sniarre grimaced at the bright colors. "I know that she will fail," Sniarre whispered.

Back in Amethyst's lair, she cackled as she chanted, "The perfect youma should be powerful, and have a pretty face." She was using a magic clay and was molding, in her opinion, the "perfect" youma. when she was done, that youma had maximized and sprang to life. Amethyst collided with the youma and became part of it. The youma then went to find the Senshi, with Amethyst's soul within.
-------------------------
At the time, the Senshi were having fun. Rei took Phobos and Deimos to a Temple festival. Makoto took Io and Europa to karate class. Haruka took Cordelia and Bianca motorcycle riding. Michiru took Nereid and Triton swimming. Hotaru and Setsuna took Janus and Pandora to their home. Usagi and Mamoru went to Tokyo for the day. Minako went to the movies, and Ami went to the library. But the whole group had come together at the boardwalk to talk about the day. And the youma was there! They all transformed and went to battle. "Io Thunder Blast!" Sailor Io cried. But the youma was only half destroyed and had repaired it's damages. From Eternal Sailor Moon to Sailor Pluto, they all attacked, but this youma was completly unstoppable! "Give me the Imperium Silver Crystal and the Golden Crystal to me!" the youma said. The rather weak Senshi replied, "NEVER!!!" The Planet Senshi formed a circle around Tuxedo Kamen and Eternal Sailor Moon, who were both holding the Imperium Silver Crystal which merged with the Golden Crystal, while they were holding each other [et tu, emotions?] . The Senshi cried, "Sailor Planet Attack!" while Tuxedo Kamen threw a rose, stem first, into the beam. The powered rose hit the youma and the youma exploded. But out of the fire came Amethyst.
----------THE BATTLE!!!--------------

"Shimatta! You killed my youma. But no matter! I'm the best. I will bring your carcasses to my Queen," Amethyst said. Sailor Mars was to attack, but Sailor Phobos stopped her. "We will battle her. You have no reason to be hurt anymore," Deimos told her. "Anyway, this will be short," Cordelia assured her. The Moon Senshi turned to Amethyst, who was about to shoot an energy ball. "Janus Enemy Freeze!" Sailor Janus said. Amethyst was frozen in her tracks. Then the Moon Senshi made a circle around the frozen Amethyst. They cried, "Moon Enemy..." Just then Amethyst unfroze. "BLAST!!!!!" the Moon Senshi cried. "NOOOOOO!!!!!!" Amethyst cried as she was destroyed.
----------------------back at Sniarre's Lair------------------
Queen Sniarre was watching the whole battle through her orb. "Topaz, show yourself," Sniarre said. Out came a woman with medium golden hair in a simple style [think Relena Peacecraft]. "Amethyst has failed. You will take her place, Topaz," Queen Sniarre told Topaz. Topaz simply bowed.
---
Like it???