Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Moon Senshi ❯ The Note ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Moon Senshi: Chapter 4!!!

Topaz has taken over Amethyst's job. Will she succeed in what Amethyst did not? You will know in The Moon Senshi: Chapter 4!

Back in Topaz's lair, she created a youma of her likeness. Like Amethyst, she collided with her youma, and she set out for her main target, which were Usagi and Mamoru, for they both held a part of the now merged Imperium Silver Crystal and Golden Crystal. Queen Sniarre wanted the merged crystals because they hold the key to make her powerful. The reason why Beryl only wanted the Imperium Silver Crystal was because she did not yet know of the Golden Crystal. So since Sniarre was the older sister, she had more knowledge of the Golden Crystal. So now that's why they were after both crystals.
--------------------------------------------

Over at the temple, they were talking about what Amethyst said. "Who is Amethyst's queen?" Usagi asked Sailor Deimos. "It is Queen Sniarre, the older sister of Queen Beryl," Sailor Deimos told Usagi. "Then why didn't Queen Sniarre try to attack the Moon instead of Beryl?" Rei asked. "It was because she was believed to be dead," Sailor Triton said."Her parents pretended that Sniarre was still-born and raised her privately, so if ever Beryl died, Sniarre would take her place. They did this because they knew of Sniarre's power," Sailor Bianca said. She giggled, "She had a crush on you, Endymion, but she hated Selenity." "Well, duh! I had him before that super-baka queen," Usagi said before Mamoru and her shared a minute-long kiss on the lips. Everyone sighed as they watched the couple, except Haruka and Michiru, who were pre-occupied [A.N. hehehehehe!The devil made me do it!]. But then, a LOUD explosion sounded. Ami analyzed how far it was. "It's from Mugen Gakuen!" Ami yelled. They all transformed and they all split up: to Mamoru or Michiru's car; or went to Haruka's motorcycle.
-----------------
There they saw Topaz. "Hello, Ladies! I am Topaz, and I am here to kidnap one of you!" Topaz said. Just then, a piece of the clay dropped. "She's made of clay," Sailor Mars said. Her, Sailor Phobos and Sailor Deimos both did their respective fire attacks, and the clay dried up and broke. Then Topaz, the real Topaz, emerged from the dust.
-----------------------THE BATTLE!!! - mortal kombat music goes on- sorry I couldn't resist! - _ -;;------------------
"That was just a youma version of me so that I wouldn't get so killed that easily," Topaz snickered. She then picked up 5 pieces of the broken clay, blew on them, then threw them on the ground. They all transformed into youma, then attacked 4 of each of the senshi, including Tuxedo Kamen. All 5 were easily destroyed, but then Topaz made a youma in the likeness of her and Amethyst combined. She went within that youma, and controlled it. "If you defeat this youma with only 2 attacks, you automatically kill me," Topaz said through the youma. All of the senshi [excluding T.K.] held hands and said, "Sailor Galaxy ATTACK!!!" It had dried up the clay, and Topaz cackled, but then whimpered in agony. Then they left it all to Sailors Uranus, Cordelia, and Bianca. They all took out swords and yelled, "Uranus Moons Sword Attack!" This split the clay, and light shone through the cracks. It exploded, and Topaz's agonizing scream rang out in the Senshi's ears.
----------------------------

Sailor Mercury scanned the area of Topaz's demise. Computer parts were around the area instead of blood! There was a note in the middle of the heap was found. it read:

--
Sailor Senshi:
You may have killed the computer general
[A.N.I know it's corny] Topaz, but there
are more obstacles along the way before
you get to battle me!
I will be waiting for you all at the
Dark Tower of Kyoto. Until then,
I will be strengthening for you
all if you succeed in killing
the other two generals waiting
for you!!!!!!!

Hatefully,
Queen Sniarre
--

They all detransformed, and since they were all so tired of going to their own home, they all crashed at Usagi & Mamoru's house [A.N. This story is B.C., which means Before Chibi-Usa.].
---

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe............. ........................