Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Otaku Senshi 1- A New Wave ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
::author's note- For any of this to make some sort of sense, you might wanna read the Sailor Earth saga first. There are many refrences to characters in that story that you might have no clue about if you just read this story. If you've been an avid follower of the Sailro Earth saga, disregard that and read on!::

"Are you sure this is where she said for us to meet her?"

"Yeah." A short girl with brown hair that cascaded past her shoulders
with four buns atop her head unfolded a sheet of paper that she had
been holding onto.

"It says right here, 'Bakana Ice Cream, 11:00 am!"

"Are you sure, Ellie?"

"You read it, Pheobe." Ellie passed the paper across the table to her
purple haired companion. The smells of chocolate and cookies wafted
around her as the two of them sat in the ice cream shop.

"Serena would love it here..." Ellie sighed.

"Well, we're at the right place....and at the right time..." Pheobe
said.

"Excuse me, but are you Ellie and Pheobe?" a quiet voice asked. Ellie
and Pheobe turned their heads to see a short girl of about 16, her
bright sky blue eyes tinged with nervousness. Her dusty blonde hair hung
to the middle of her back, and gently fluttered in the breeze from the
constant opening and closing of the front door.

"Yeah, we are," Ellie replied.

"I'm Tenshiki Waraino. But please call me Tenshi." She sat down in
the empty chair next to Ellie at the table they occupied.

"Is it true that you're a senshi?" Pheobe asked Tenshi. Tenshi fiddled
in her pocket for a second, then pulled out a henshin stick. Pheobe
pulled out her wand, complete with Sailor Gem, and Ellie held out the
Earth Heart Locket.

"Well, I guess you two are the real thing," Tenshi said as she and the
others put away their transformation items.

"Believe me, we've been through more than enough as senshi," Ellie
said.

"Hey, Tenshi!" A girl with long brown hair and green eyes walked up to
the table.

"Hey, Josie...This is Pheobe and Ellie. Pheobe and Ellie, this is
Josie Smith. She's a senshi too."

"Umm, Tenshi, why did you just tell them that?" Josie looked at her
questioningly.

"They're senshi too."

"Really?" Josies eyes lit up.

"Sailor Earth and Sailor Clios at your service," Ellie said with a flourish.

"Wow! I've heard of you two! You guys saved the world from Dark Angel, without the help of any of the other senshi! You survived a capture by the Wiseman to be rescued by your handsome-"

"Please, Josie. I don't want to talk about it." Ellie's eyes clouded over with emotion.

Suddenly, screams wwere heard from outside, and the four of them looked at each other and nodded, knowing what to do.

"Eternal Star Power Make up!"

"Orbit Star Power Make Up!"

"Clios Star Power Make Up!"

"Earth Elements Make up!"

*^*^*^*

"Stop right there!"

"Huh?" the monster growled, and the girl it was scaring ran away screaming.

"I can't allow you to terrorize the citizens of this town! For love and justice, I am Sailor Earth!"

"Fighting eternally to protect the ones I love I am Ekiyu no Senshi...The Eternal Senshi!"

"For the peaceful planet of Clios, I am Sailor Clios!"

"And for love and justice yet again, I am Sailor Orbit!"

"You're so pathetic , you wimpy Senshi! You won't be able to beat me! I am Gayakuu!" The monster threw a fireball at the four senshi.

"Like that's gonna stop us!" Sailor Earth grinned as she prepared to attack.

"Earth Laser Smash!!"

A bright light shot out of her tiara and hit the ugly monster, injuring it....or so she thought.

"Puny fools!!" The monster, who looked like an overgrown plant with a face, shot vines out at the senshi. The vines wrapped around each of their necks, trapping them and draining their energy.

"Ungh...Clios, I think we're screwed..." The Eternal Senshi muttered.

"Moon Disk-it Power!"

A bright disk of light flashed out of nowhere and sliced through the vines, freeing the senshi.

"Who are you?" Sailor Earth asked.

"I am Tuxedo Green! Sworn defender of...uh...you girls! Believe in yourselves and you'll kick some butt!"

And with that he disappeared.

"Clios! Use the crystal!"

"Gotcha!" Clios whipped out her wand. "Rainbow....Anhialation!"

A rainbow of bright colors shot out of the Sailor Gem on Clios' wand, smashing into the monster. He was instantly turned to dust.

"Finally!" Sailor Earth sighed in relief.

"Rainbow Anhialation? What kind of an attack is that?" Eternal senshi asked.

"Hey, it did the job," Clios said as she de-transformed.

"Who was that Tuxedo Green guy?" Tenshi asked.

"I don't know....but he sure was cute!" Josie giggled. "Oh, what am I saying? I've already got a boyfriend!"

*^*^*^*

"Boy, that was a short fight...But a bit of a shock, considering there's been peace where the Otaka Senshi are based..." Josie and the other three were walking to the apartment Ellie and Pheobe were renting.

"Yeah, I know what you mean, Josie! It's been peaceful in Tokyo, too." Ellie sighed.

"We've been having a lot of trouble here though, in Nagasaki...that's why I called you three here." Tenshi looked at the other three girls. "I need your help."

"Well, we're here to help you!" Pheobe smiled as the four of thrm walked into the apartment building.

"This evil, led by Sasha, has been plauging us for months now! I thought she'd go away after awhile, but she keeps coming back with even stronger monsters than before! It's been getting so bad that sometimes I can't defeat them. Usually when tat happenes, Sasha has a good laugh while she calls them back. They're usually back the next day, and since Sasha never thinks to heal them, it's easier for me to beat them the second time around."

The four of them headed up the stairs, and while walking, Ellie fumbled in her purse for the keys to the apartment.

"This is a nice apartment building," Josie said.

"Yeah, Pheobe and I work at the manga shop to pay for it." They emerged from the stairwell on the third floor, and they followed Pheobe to apartment 312. Ellie unlocked the door, and the four of them went inside.

"You two really work at a manga shop?" Tenshi asked.

"Yeah, and Ellie gets to draw all the ads!" Pheobe giggled.

""We work at Twilight Manga," Ellie added.

"Are you serious?" Tenshi's eyes lit up. "I save every ad from yhere! I've even tried to draw some! I think I'm getting pretty good...I love to draw, if you couldn't tell," she added shyly.

"I love drawing too... Someday I want to become a famous manga artist..." Ellie's eyes had stars in them.

"Me too..." Tenshi's eyes lit up too, and they took each other's hands and smiled at each other.

"We can both be famous manga artists and get rich!" They put their clapsed hands into the air and giggled. Pheobe and Josie just stared at them.

"Ehh...sorry..." Ellie blushed, and Tenshi giggled.

"Hey, remember that Tuxedo Green guy?" Tenshi said. "I wonder who he really is."

"He's kinda cute," said Ellie.

"Kinda cute? Try handsome!" Josie said, and Pheobe nodded in agreement.

"Pheobe!! You've already got a boyfriend!" Ellie said, giggling.

"What am I saying? I've already got a boyfriend too! I bet Damien's wondering where I am," Josie said wistfully.

"How do -you- know Damien?" Pheobe looked at Josie questioningly.

"He's my boyfriend."

"Oh no, not another one!" Ellie rolled her eyes.

"My boyfriend's name is Damien...."

"And my psycho ex is named Damien too...Josie, your Damien doesn't happen to have blonde hair and green eyes, does he?"

"No, he doesn't." Josie smiled as Ellie breathed a sigh of relief.

"I wonder who Tuxedo Green is," Pheobe said.

"He's a lot more useful than Tuxedo Mask," Ellie said.

"You catually know the -real- Tuxedo Mask?" Josie asked.

"Know him? He's my brother!"

"Really?" Josie giggled. "That's awesome!"

"I guess it is....he's pretty useless as a fighter, though...his speeches are lame...At least Tuxedo Green made an attempt at being funny!" Ellie smiled.

"Ooooh, I think somebody has a crush on Tuxedo Green!" Pheobe giggled and looked at Ellie.

"So maybe I do. So what?" Ellie blushed a bit. She hadn't thought about other guys, not since Demitri's death. The other girls giggled wildly.

"Hey Tenshi, do -you- have a boyfriend?"

"UHm..." Tenshi turned bright red as she tried to find a way to put it. "Erm, I'm married," she said quietly.

"You're -what-?!" Josie exclaimed.

"Married to Yaten."

"WHAAT??!" The other three girls shreiked.

"You mean -the- Yaten Kou, of the Three Lights?" Ellie couldn't believe this.

"That Yaten Kou exactly..." Tenshi turned bright red.

"That's soo awesome! You have to let me meet him!" Josie said, and Pheobe nodded in agreement.

"You guys, leave her alone," Ellie said as she noticed Tenshi's extreem redness. "Why not tell me about your Damiens?" Ellie smiled sheepishly.

*^*^*^*

Dear Darien,

I know you're probably wondering where I am. I can't tell you. All I can tell you is that I'm safe, and so is Pheobe. We're needed here to help fight soem evil nasties. Aphrodite's mad we left, probably because we left Smoke behind... I'm not exactly sure, she stopped talking to me when we left. Oh well... I'd better get to bed now, it's late... I love you and miss you.

Your sister,
Ellie


She folded the letter neatly, and tucked it into an envelope. She sealed it scrawled an address on the front, and set it ont he bedside table before she curled up in the bed she shared with Pheobe.