Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Pain of Love ❯ Makoto1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
TITLE: Hi Again- Did You Know I Love You
CONTENT: F/F relationship
DISCLAIMER: I don't own Sailor Moon....well duh!!! I will spare you all the boring blah blah. Everybody knows that people who write fan fiction DIDNT CREATE THE SHOW!!!!!!!!! DDUUHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Um...yeah. Some F/F Stuff for yah. A little romance, a little angst. Hey, whats not to like. R/R Please. Oh yeah and sorry about the spelling and the terrible punctuation. Go easy on me will ya.

The snow falls outside and I think of you. The ripples in the water grow and I think of you. The gray in the sky turns blue and, of course, I think of you. I see anything, a book, a painting, the beautiful ocean and it always reminds me of you.
Maybe I am crazy, maybe I am obsessed, but the scariest thing is that....maybe I am in love. My heart is beating, my mouth is wet, so much that I am probably drooling, and then, just like that, my mouth is dry. This is absolute madness and it all is driving me insane. Something has to be wrong with me. I can't be in love. Not with you, not with anybody! I gave up on love. Love no more is what I said. I hate. It feels so good yet it hurts so bad.
Freddy. That was his name. The reason for my absolute hate of love. It is trash. Garbage. Junk in my drawer. Just like how I was to him. Just some girl to have around to show off and for him to act as if we were intimate and that he was doing me in all the right places.
HA!! I was the one in charge of that concept. I turned him down like 20 times. Then, he actually had the nerve to yell at me and say, " If you don't come to bed with me RIGHT NOW!!!...." I did not et him finish. I punched him, hard, and he was practically out cold. Maybe that was why he dumped. He wasn't getting none AND I was stronger than him. SO!!!! Does he have any idea how much he hurt me!!!
Tears are now streaming down my face. Why!! What is wring with me!!! This is your fault. You came to me with a smile and made me fall in love with you. I hate for this. I hate you so much!!!! You god damn Bastard!!! My heart stops, it hurts. My eyes are getting wide and I hurt even more. Everywhere. How could I say that.
I suddenly feel sick. I feel like I am about to throw up.
I am.
I mmediately I get up from my place on the couch and rush to the bathroom.
.......
Once I am finished, I get up and grab a wash cloth. I wash the sides of my mouth an collapse to the ground.
...I'm crying. So hard that a small puddle of water is forming below me from my tears. The pain. The terrible, yet so very wonderful pain of love. I hate it though. I sit up and put my back to the bathroom wall and pull my knees to my stomach. My stomach is still bothering me and my mouth tastes bad. I am beginning to wonder how friendship can be turned into complete obsession like this.
This is crazy. I cant love you. Maybe it's just me stomcah. I probably just felt terrible and couldn't find any other explanation. I am so hopeless.
After a while of looking terrible and feeling sorry for myself, I finally get up and wash my mouth out with mouth wash over the sink. When I look up, I am frightened for a minute because of what I see. Then I realize that it is just me. I look terrible!! The mirror never lies. My eyes are bloodshot, my hair is medded up, and dont even get me started with my expression period. I look so rude and ugly. Of course that is what I am anyway isnt it. Ugly.
At least that is what Freddy said to me when he dumped me and gave me pain worse than love. Is there a pain worse than love. I don't know and maybe I dont care. Wait... maybe I do I shake my head to clear my mind and that is when I finally notic. There is pounding at my door. Someone is here.
I look on the mirror once more and groan.I look terrible!! I cant let anyone see me like this! Oh well. No use in not answering the door.
I finally yell out, "COMING!!!" and I run to hte door to answer it.
Once I get to the door and touch the door knob, I hesitate. I have always been, even though I will deny it, very picky on how people think of me. I act like it is no big deal when I am picked on, but in reality it is. Oh it is.
However I suspect it is probably just one of my friends. Who else could it be at...I look at my watch. ONE O' CLOCK IN THE MORNING!!! My mind yells. Jesus Christ. Where did the time go.
I begin to think about it but then realize i still havent opened the door. Laughing at myself for being such an idiot, I open the door forgetting completely what I look like.
And there you are. Staring at me with wide eyes, doing your best to supress a giggle. Your so adorable when you sorta scrunch up your face like that. looking amused yet still trying to look smart and sophisticated. I sigh. You are absolutely gorgeous.
Then you burst out laughing. I am confused cause I really don't know what you are laughing at. I must be making a face because when you look at me you say between giggles,
" Why *giggle* do you *giggle* look *giggle* so confused."
By now I am thinking DUH!! Why the hell are you laughing. So I tell you just that,
"Why the hell are you laughing," I say.
Then you laugh even harder and shout,
"Makoto!!!! You look terrible!!!!!!"
Suddenly my eyes go wide and I am so embarrassed that I want to cry. I cant believe I forgot that I looked this way. I feel like a fool. You will never be interested in a fool will you.
All of the sudden, your laughter stops and you look at me with a serious face.
"Makoto? Are you alright? I didnt mean to hurt your feelings."
But you did. You made me feel like a friggin idiot!!! I dont say that though. I just stay quiet with my head hanging low. Suddenly I feel your arms around my neck. Your head is resting on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry" you whisper ever so softly before you kiss my cheek gently.
I am blushing like mad. I cant stay mad at you. Are you kidding me.
I smile and when you look up at me I know you can see the twinkle in my eyes because you dont stop staring at them and you smile too.
Then, I realize we are still out in the apartment hallway and I feel dumb so I gesture you inside. You walk in with a smile and me heart leaps straight to my throat.
We are sitting on the couch now and you are explaining to me why you are here at 1:00 in the morning,
"I was getting really lonely Makoto. My mom is out again and I just feel like a little lost and lonely girl. I didn't know where to go so, I just started walking and soon, I found myself in front of your apartment building. Sounds dumb huh. Stupid reason to wake you up at 1:00 in the morning."
I shake my head and unconsiously take your hands inside my grip and kiss them.
"You could never be a burden to me Ami," I whisper to you all too softly. I smile, you smile. You rest your head on my shoulder and love is wonderful. I know everything will be alright.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well, thats it hope you liked it. Let me know if I should do another one of the same story, only in Ami's POV or if I should just continue the story on. Thanks.