Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Pain of Love ❯ Makoto2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
TITLE: Hi Again- Did You Know I Love You
AUTHOR: Icey-Doom
CONTENT: F/F relationship
DISCLAIMER: I don't own Sailor Moon. Simple enough right?


You smell good. So good. I think I have died and gone to heaven. And your touch. OH JESUS!!! I am in heaven. I can see the light. Of course, it's mot like you touched me all over or anything. I am still sure that you have no feelings for me whatsoever. However, skin did touch skin and I know I sighed with absolutely delight more than once. Maybe I am in love with you.
You're sleeping in my bed right now. You fell asleep on my shoulder and I brought you to my room and rested you on my bed. Oh god was I tempted. You were sleeping and I wanted to touch you so bad. I wanted to run my fingers down your arms and make you sigh. I wanted to kiss your cheek softly and trail down to your neck. I would begin nibbling and then you would wake up and want me........
Of course this was my fantasy. In reality I just set you down on my bed, pulled the covers over your body and then I went to go take a shower and you know, just clean up so I looked at least a little decent.
I peeled off my clothes and climbed into the shower. As the warm water came out and softly trickled down my body, my mind began to wander.
You. Oh god you are so beautiful. You are like a cool pond when the light hits the water. Sparkles of light just glow through you. I know that you are my one. You are my light. You are my sun. In reality I don't think I would have gotten over my parents death and be at least a little happy without you. Yeah sure, the girls are great. I am not saying anything negative about them. Still, if it wasn't for your eyes, and your laugh, and your sky, I really don't think I would have survived.
Suddenly a warm trickle of water went straight down my back softly. I gasped at how nice it felt. O trembled as a tingly sensation ran through me. Are you doing this to me Ami? I know you are. You are the only one who can make me feel this way.
I am finally realizing that I better get out of the shower before I begin to touch myself. I swear that you are the only one who could make me want to do that.
Now I step out of the shower and shiver. I hate it when you leave the warm water and come out in the cold. I am practically freezing. The cold air is just flying over my naked body and I am shivering like wild. That's exactly when I see your wide eyed face looking at me.
I gasp and your face turns completely pale. I know I am blushing. I can feel it. Your eyes are still wide and you are still staring at me. You look frozen and shocked and scared. Your pale face is starting to scare me and I feel I have to do something.
"Ami? Are you O.K?" I ask. I am really starting to get worried. You're not moving. "Ami! Talk to me!" I start to get a little louder! Honestly! Are you alright!
Suddenly you shake your head slowly as you walk out of the bathroom just as slowly. You look so pale and shocked that I just don't say anything. I do not want to make you even more uncomfortable.
I wait for what feels like an eternity to grab a robe, put it on, and go confront you. In reality it is probably only a few hesitated seconds before I do.
And there you are. Sitting on the bed and staring at the wall. I know you know I have entered the room, but you do not acknowledge that my presence is known. When did you wake up anyway? That's not the point. I need to concentrate. What the hell is wrong with me? I breathe in, then out and I begin to speak. I have to tell you that it was alright!
"Ami I....."
I don't get any farther though when you get up abruptly and immediately begin to shout apologizing words in a panicky voice.
"OH MAKO-CHAN I'M SO SORRY!!! I WAS SO DUMB JUST TO STICK MY HEAD IN THE BATHROOM!!! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU WERE NOT DECENT!!1 IT IS JUST THAT I THOUGHT YOU WERE STILL IN THE SHOWER!!!1 AND......"
This went on for a while. However, I really didn't mind. You were being really ridiculous. I smiled at you and walked towards. You were still talking but as I moved forward you lowered your voice and it went down to more of a mumble. I softly pressed a finger to your lips. The tingles immediately shot up my arm and I heard myself sigh. I leaned forward to where I was close to her ear and silently whispered,
"No need to apologize Ami. I already told you that you could never be a burden to me. Relax."
As I pulled away from your ear our cheeks gently rubbed against each other. Oh! So soft it was. I sighed once more into your ear I am sure. I hope you are enjoying my warm breath on your ear. I would love to hear you sigh with delight. That would make me so happy.
However, instead when I pull away you just look relieved. I was disappointed to see that you were in no way as breathless as I am.
I guess you can see the slight dejection in my face because you frown and gently push me onto the bed. Now I am getting naughty ideas. I hope it doesn't show. I guess it doesn't because you just walk into the living room. You come back in with another pillow and you place it down on the bed. Then you lay down next to me like it is no big deal. Me? My eyes are wide and my heart is starting to pound real hard. My mouth is starting to do that wet dry thing and I hate it. I just hate it!!!!! Yet I love it so much! Just like how I love you.
You turn to me and your face is only inches away from mine. You smile and begin to talk.
"Can I ask you something Makoto?"
"I stumble out," uh y-yeah s-sure. A-a-anything."
"Do you....do you ever think about love.
I immediately tell myself. O.K. calm down. She doesn't know! She's just asking. Then I look up at you and your eyes are staring at me waiting for an answer. God you're beautiful. I guess you get impatient because you begin to speak again.
"I mean because everybody else in our little group have certain romances. Usagi has Mamoru, Rei has people, including men, constantly praising her at her school, and Mina...well Mina can have anyone she wants. I mean, we seem to be the only ones without love in our lives."
I am wondering what she means by this. I mean...do you think we can find love in each other like me. So I ask you what you mean.
"What do you mean?"
You smile.
"Oh nothing Makoto forget it." You lean forward so that your face is slightly buried in my bosom. OH MY GOD!!!! I relax myself though. I'm o.k. I'm O.k. Then your arm suddenly goes around my waist. God I am loving this. Then, in a soft mumble you say,
"I will see you in the morning."
And with that you fall asleep once again.
I sigh. But not with pleasure or happiness this time. I am sad. You don't even seem to notice my extreme obsession for you. You also obviously don't reciprocate my feelings. The pain is beginning to return. Maybe everything is not gonna


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

O.K. So the next one I think I am going to tell the story over again only in Ami's POV. What do you think?