Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Rich Girl and the Theif ❯ Chapter Two: Dream Girl ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Notes: Thanks for all the reviews/death threats.... ¬.¬ Not mentioning any names Seito no Senshi and Yaten-muse.... ¬.¬ Anyway.....um...just one question...wildcat-san? Where in any of the story did I mention Usagi? Where did you get Usagi from? Well to answer your question, yeah shes the same age as Seiya, but shes not in this story. *shrugs* well she might end up being a girl selling flowers or something..hehehe that give me an idea...mwahahaha...but as the summary says, this ISN'T a Seiya/Usagi, its a Seiya/Yaten, so yeah. Next time read a little more carefully please. And if you meant Yaten instead of Usagi, yeah shes Seiya's age.

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon!

The Rich Girl and the Thief

Chapter Two: Dream Girl

Seiya tossed and turned. "No....no leave me alone..." she whispered. Ever since she could remember she kept having a dream. There was a girl in the dream. The girl had long silver hair tied back into a ponytail much like Seiya's and she was always painting or playing the piano. Seiya was always watching her from a tree outside what Seiya figured was the girl's bedroom, looking in the window at her paint of play. The girl would always look out the window and smile at her. Then an evil shadow would come over her and she was screaming for Seiya's help.

Thats when Seiya woke up. The same spot every night. Thats when Seiya would wake up, stare at the ceiling and fall back asleep, her dreams weren't haunted for the rest of the night.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The 'boss' looked at his clip board again the next day. "Ok you guys..."

Seiya raised an eyebrow. "Ahem."

The boss sighed. "Yeah yeah....ok you guys..and girl.."

Seiya smiled and flashed a peace sign.

"Yeah, now. We've been doing alright until now. But the authority is looking for suspicious looking boys now. So, Faitaa, you'll be pleased to hear that you'll be going on the bigger raids from now on."

Seiya jumped up and down. "YAY! YAY! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!" she started doing cartwheels around the room infront of the boys.

The boys sweatdroped as she started doing backflips over them. During one backflip Kai reached up and grabbed her ponytail. Seiya came crashing down on top of him. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!" she demanded. She only got a muffled reply from underneath her. Snickering she got up and looked down, she started laughing even more. Kai lay on his back with swirly eyes.

The boss sighed and threw his hands up in the air and turned to leave. "Faitaa," he started, looking over his shoulder. " you're first assignment is to take on of these clowns and go to the rich man's house at the edge of town. He's out of town and his daughter is taking care of the place all by herself with a nanny who doesn't give a crap about the house or her. So go in there, steal something, and come back out, got it?"

Seiya mock saluted. "Sir!"

The boss shook his head and walked out of the room. "Why do I even bother...?"

Seiya nudged Kai with her foot and looked around. "Ok, which one of you little pickpockets wants to acompany the perfectly gorgeous Figter, Faitaa, on a mission, ALONE, at NIGHT." She knew that Water, Fire, Lightning, and Sky all had crushes on her and were serious perverts. Kai was more like an older brother. Water started jumping up and down. "Me!! ME ME ME!" Seiya sweatdroped as the other boys except the one under her foot did the exact same thing. She did NOT want to be stuck with one of those four...not in their present state.... She picked Kai up by his hair. "Okay, this is my choice, see the rest of you later...." and she walked out, dragging the protesting Kai out by his hair.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *

Yaten sighed and walked out the door of her home. "Gosh.....its so cold out here...." she pulled her shawl around her tighter. "Well atleast I actually get to go outside now. Daddy wouldn't let me go outside when he was here.... He said the place was filled with thieves and murderers. I'm sure its true, but I don't think they'd be out in broad daylight, I mean seriously. I'm thirteen, I think I'm old enough to take a walk outside of my house by myself...." With that said, she walked down towards the shops to buy some art supplies. Her guardian didn't think it was necessary for her to paint, so Yaten took it upon herself to refill her painting supply.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*

Seiya walked down the street muttering to herself. Kai was following her and rubbing his head. "You didn't have to drag me by my hair you know Faitaa...." Seiya didn't even acknowledge that he was there. His eye twitched. "HELLO?!!" he whacked her upside the head with a stick.

The onlookers watched, perplexed as Seiya fell flat on her face onto the ground, leapt up a few seconds later and started pummeling the boy behind her. Words were caught out of mid air such as "Brat, evil boy, little girl, pervert, bully, bastard, b**ch, and similar phrases.." In the end however, Seiya appeared on top, dragging him down the street once again by his hair.

"OOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!" was the last thing the people in that side of town heard before the two dissapeared down another street.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*

Yaten was talking to the paint vendor about the best type of paint for what canvass when Seiya and Kai were walking down the street. Seiya stopeed short and Kai ran into her. "Hey! Whats the big idea?! Why did you stop?!" Seiya covered his mouth with her hand and stared at the girl.

Its the girl from my dreams..... she thought. The same girl that haunts me every night after I fall asleep....who is she?!

When Yaten was paying the vendor a police man was walking by and saw the large amount of money that she had, a very suspicious amount of money. "You there, girl!"

Yaten looked around before pointing at herself. "You mean me?"

"Who else do you think I mean? Where did you get so much money?!" he demanded suspiciously.

Yaten looked confused. "My father gives me allowance and it kept piling up. I've never set foot out of my house until this very day."

The police man growled. "You expect me to believe that?! You probably stole it you little theif!"

Seiya and Kai had watched the scene. Both of them knew all the thieves in town. And Seiya was the only girl thief. They knew that the girl must be telling the truth. So, the police weren't only looking for suspicious looking boys, but girls as well...

Seiya's eyes widened when the police man grabbed a hold of Yaten's arm despite the young girls strugles. Her anger flared and she reached back behind her, grabbed an apple from the fruit vendor and chucked it at the police man. "Hey! Big fat and ugly! Who do you think you are?! Picking on young girls like that?!"

Kai and Seiya had been through simlar experiences before. Seiya would distract the policeman while Kai worked the crowd against the 'picking on the victim' in this case, a young girl. While the crowd was getting angry at the police man, Seiya would grab the 'victim' and make a run for it. However, usually, the victim WAS a theif....but not in this case.

Kai was getting better at the working of the crowd. Half the people were already advancing on the apple covered police man angrily.

Yaten however was staring at Seiya wide-eyed. Seiya ran forward, and did not follow the usual plan, much to Kai's astonishment. She leapt up and kicked the police man down with one blow, grabbed Yaten's arm, and the two ran.

Yaten looked back at the art vendor who was watching, amused. Then she noticed her newly paid for paint set was sitting on the counter. "Hey! M-my paint set! I payed for that!" she complained to Seiya. Seiya nearly fell over. Here she was, saving this girl from jail and she was worried about a PAINT SET?! She called over her shoulder and used Kai's public name that they had come up with especially for these emergencies. "Hey! Kat! Grab the paint set for the girl and lets go!"

Kai glared at her, but none the less grabbed the paint set, told the vendor he was taking it to the girl and ran down the street after Seiya and Yaten.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well Seiya was supposed to get into the rich man's house this chappy, but hey, I'll drag it out a little, because I'm supposed to clean my room now...¬.¬ REVIEW MINNA-SAN! ^-^