Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Earth Saga 3- The Gemstone Scouts ❯ Chapter 2

[ A - All Readers ]
A Farewell and a New Scout
"You're leaving me?" Elisabeth said, her eyes wide. She and Fire were at the airport, saying goodbye to Sunshine.

"Don't worry, I'll write you guys everyday." Sunshine said.

"I promise we'll write back," Fire said.

"I'll even call you sometimes!" Elisabeth said.

"Flight 530 to Tokyo is now boarding," a voice said over the PA system.

"I've gotta go," Sunshine said. "I'll miss you all! Take good car of Raksha for me!"

"Bye!" Elisabeth and Fire called.


***


A year and a half later. Sunshine has found out that she is Sailor Sun. Serena has found out she is the next Slayer and has lost her first child in a car accident, almost losing her own life.


***


"Elisabeth . . ." Damien groaned.

"I'm sorry, but I think I'm going to have to go! I have a brother I haven't seen in fourteen years!" Elisabeth sighed.

"But I have a feeling there's going to be trouble!" Damien took Elisabeth's hand. "We're going to need you!"

"You're right . . ." Elisabeth said, leaning on Damien's shoulder. "I think my brother can wait." Suddenly, a scream filled the air. Elisabeth and Damien ran to the window and looked out to the street.

"No! It's Raksha!" Elisabeth cried.

"And one of Queen Zoicite's monsters!" Damien yelled.

"Where's Garnet?" Aphrodite screamed, coming up behind them.

Everyone started searching for Raksha's cat, but she wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"Looks like we'll have to take care of this one on our own," Damien said.

"Right. Earth Star Power!" Elisabeth yelled.

Damien transforms and they rush down to protect Raksha.


***


Raksha glanced around her in horror.

Right above her was an ugly monster.

"Hold it!" a voice called. "I am Sailor Earth, the pretty sailor suited scout of the Earth. I fight for love, peace, and justice and, in the name of the Earth, I will punish you. Earth Laser Smash!"

A laser shoots out from the stone in Sailor Earth's tiara and hits the monster, but causes little damage.

Raksha is now hiding behind a bush, when, suddenly, Garnet ran up.

"Garnet, you shouldn't be here. Go home." Raksha whispers to Garnet.

"No, the time has come for you to learn who you are," Garnet says.

"What you can talk now?" Raksha says.

"I could talk before, but didn't say anything. Now, here, catch." Garnet turns as if she were chasing her tail and, suddenly, a pin with an emerald stone in it fell into Raksha's hands.

"What's this?" Raksha asked.

"That is your transformation pin. To transform, say the words 'Emerald Gemstone Transform' and you will turn into Sailor Emerald."

Raksha stands up with the pin in her hands.

"Emerald . . . Gemstone . . . Transform!" Raksha yells.

Sailor Earth looks over her shoulder in time to watch Raksha's transformation.

She is encased in an Emerald gemstone. After the transformation, she has a green tiara and a green and white sailor outfit.

"Sailor Earth, do you think you can trap him a little bit?" Sailor Emerald asked.

"Yeah. Earth Vines Entrapment!" Sailor Earth yells out.

Several vines come out of the ground to trap the monster.

"Life . . ." Emerald places her hands together, slowly pulling them apart. " . . . Drain!"

The fight slowly starts to leave Zoicite's monster. When it's almost dead, Sailor Earth uses her laser one more time to defeat it.


***


Some time later, at Elisabeth's house, Raksha sits and talks with Damien, Elisabeth, Garnet, and Aphrodite. Her new pin on her shirt.

"So, I'm Sailor Emerald? And you're Sailor Earth and the Moonlight Prince?" Raksha asked. "No wonder you started separating yourself from us, Elisabeth. You were afraid we'd find out your secret.

"Yeah. Now, listen, I can only stay until the rest of the Gemstone Scouts are uncovered. Aphrodite assures me it won't be long because the rest receive their powers all at the same time. After that, I have to go see my brother in Tokyo," Elisabeth said.

"Tokyo? Do you think he knows Sunshine?" Raksha asked.

"I don't know, but he might."


***