Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Moon Legend of Zelda ❯ Link's Arrival ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes:
 
Hi everyone, Mykan here…
 
I know that before the doom tree saga the sailors lost their memories, and a whole bunch of other stuff… Well we're just going to have to fudge things up this time.
 
Opening theme
 
The hero of time has come into town
Ganon's causing trouble on the Earth
The hero time, and a bunch of scouting Sailors
And here to fight for freedom's worth
 
Go, Sailor's go!
 
Let your hidden powers grow.
You have the power of the Sages Let it show
 
Go, Sailor's Go!
 
Sailor scouts off on this new adventure
Tuxedo mask is on the way
Hey there's Link, training the girls for the future
Cuz evil forces are in place.
 
Go, Sailor's go!
 
Let your hidden powers grow.
You have the power of the Sages Let it show
 
Go, Sailor's Go!
Go, Sailor's Go!!
GO, SAILOR'S GO!!!
 
 
CHAPTER ONE
 
 
A Normal quiet morning until a certain shriek of shock alerted everyone in the neighborhood. Who was Shrieking, and why was she shrieking. Two guesses, but you'd only need one.
 
“AGH… Late again!” cried Serena as she dashed out the door almost forgetting her lunch and book-bag. “Oh, why does school have to be so early in the morning!”
 
From the rooftop, Luna watched her run down the street. “Oh, honestly… can't that girl ever get her act together?!” she grumbled and then stretched out for a cat-nap.
 
Later that day
 
Serena was glad school was over, but she'd feel even gladder if she hadn't flunked another test. “Oh, mom is going to kill me for this.” She sighed as she gazed at her poor mark.
 
Even Molly did better than she did, and instead of studying last night, all they did was hang out at the arcade, and finish off with a milkshake.
 
Now Serena had two more bad things to look forward too. Study Buddies at the Cherry hill temple, and her gym teach said for extra credit to go through a work out at the gym.
 
Too bad Queen Beryl was gone, and she could just get a good work out by kicking some Nega-creeps butt… but that was all behind her now.
 
Serena even received an email from Darien earlier that day telling her he had to work overtime at the café. He was the assistant manager and his boss called in sick, so he'd have to work overtime… So their date was postponed.
 
“Could this day get any worse?” Serena cried.
 
Meanwhile, in the Negaverse
 
Ganondorf had taking the remains of Queen Beryl's old lair and transformed it into a new fortress just like the one he used to dwell in, he revived all his minions, and was ready to begin his quest for world dominance.
 
“Now all of you, listen to what I say!” his deep voice echoed. “We all know that I will never be able to gather the two Tri-force parts I need as both those rats are gone. Therefore we shall require a new method of attack to gain power, understand!”
 
“Yes, Lord Ganon!” all the hundreds of minions said at once.
 
“Now if I remember correctly… Queen Beryl had devised a way to unleash darkness with the power of human energy. We will succeed where she had failed… So Phantom Ganon, present yourself before me.”
 
“Yes, Master!”
 
Purple smoke began wheezing everywhere near Gannondorf's throne, and when it cleared, his Phantom clone had appeared and bowed before his king.
 
“Even as we speak, My Lord, I have already hatched a plan to seize all the energy we require.” He said. “My servant, Wolfos is already brining his scheme to life.”
 
Ganondorf sniggered wickedly. “Good… make sure he does not mess this up.” He said. “with no hero of time to worry about, this should be a simple task. Hmm, mm, mm!”
 
Meanwhile
 
At the Café, Darren's newest employee, A fine young teenager who went by the name of, Wolf Saeki, was busy helping serve all the customers some of his finest coffee he made himself from scratch.
 
Business sure seemed to be working fine this afternoon. Darien never saw so many customers at once, not even if they were busy.
 
“Yo, I'll have one with cream.”
 
“Make mine with mocha sprinkles.”
 
“I'll take extra sugar.”
 
Wolf gave all the customers their coffees just as they liked them. “There's a lot more where that came from.” He said warmly. “I got plenty of pots full for everyone, yes sir.”
 
Darien actually though he'd be able to call Serena up and tell her the date was on after all. “Hey, Wolf… would mind taking over my shift for the day?” he asked.
 
“Sure boss, whatever you say boss.” Said Wolf. Darien liked it when he was called boss, really made him feel like the man around these parts.
 
Wolf watched all the customers drink down their coffee's. “That's right Earthlings… drink it all down.” He thought wickedly, “Little do you realize that for every drop you drink you'll only help my master, Lord Ganondorf.”
 
The coffee he made had a special spell on it. So when the people drank it, instead of gaining energy, they lost it, and they didn't start to feel weak until they left the café.
 
“Whoa… man, what's going on?”
 
“I… feel strange.”
 
Meanwhile, in a secret location
 
Phantom Ganon was absorbing all the energy into a cauldron. “So much energy, and more coming, you serve me well Wolfos.” He said to himself.
 
“At this rate, we'll be able to take over the Earth in no time, and there's no hero of time to stop us now. Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah, ah!!”
 
Meanwhile, at Cherry hill
 
Study buddies went on as usual, but today something felt rather peculiar as the girls fanned themselves. They even had the nerve to take off some of their clothes
 
“Whew… is it hot, or is it me?” cried Mina.
 
“I'm sorry…” said Rei, “Grandpa doesn't know where it's coming from, but it's been like this for a few days now.”
 
“Well, looks like the fire's finally getting to you, eh Rei.” Serena joked.
 
“Ha, ha… very funny meatball head.” snapped Rei, and as usual the two broke into a quarrel until Lita slammed her book down.
 
“Will two knock it off!” she shouted.
 
“I agree…” added Amy, “We're supposed to be studying for our midterm exams, not how to dis each other.”
 
Just then there was a knock at the door. Rei's Grandpa came in. “You-hoo, sorry to burst in like this girls, but you have a call Serena, from some guy named Darien.”
 
Serena dashed out of the room in a split second, and it only took a minute for the girls to realize what was going on. So Serena left without a word. “No more boring homework for me tonight.” She giggled.
 
The cats really got annoyed with the way she lacked her responsibilities and discipline. “Sometimes I wonder why she even was born if she just wants to laze about.” Artimus said.
 
But actually the girls decided to find somewhere else to study, due to the heat wherever it was coming from it was powerful.
 
Suddenly, Mina dropped her book. Lita picked them up, “Hey, Mina… what's--?” then she stopped and saw what Mina was starring at.
 
“Ooh… Handsome hunk at One-o-clock.” She said with heart shaped pupils in her eyes. Soon all the girls agreed he was kind of cute. About their height, with good ripped arms, dark blonde, almost Tan colored hair. What a catch.
 
Lita and Mina began quarreling over who got dibs on him, but by the time they broke it up, he was already gone.
 
“Oh, I missed him. Thanks a lot Mina.”
 
“Hey it wasn't my fault.” And they broke into another quarrel.
 
Rei and Amy however got a good glimpse of that dudes expression. He seemed to be rather strange. Sort of angry, and sad… but very deep in thought.
 
Meanwhile
 
The young man, who in actuality was Link, in his human shaped disguised had reached a rather large temple in the fields… the Temple of Time.
 
He walked inside, and sealed the door. Which was marked with a sign. “Intruders will be prosecuted.”
 
Letting the soft sound of the music in the Temple calm him. He even knelt down by the alter before the Door of Time, and prayed for the gods to bless his Beloved Zelda.
 
“I will never be with another woman for the rest of eternity.” He said deep in thought. “What I am doing, I am doing for you. Dearest Zelda, my one and only true love.”
 
Later that evening
 
Serena and Darien were taking a romantic stroll through the quiet city, after seeing a romantic movie of Serena's choosing.
 
She sniffled and dabbed her eyes. “Oh, Wow… that was the most tragic ending I ever saw.” She cried.
 
Darien had a tear to shed too. “Yeah… All the man wanted to be the girl, and he works so hard only to end up only and in tears.” He said. “Hey, want to go grab a coffee? My treat.”
 
Serena smiled at him, “Silly, The entire Date is your treat remember?” she giggled. Darien smirked at her. “I know, but I just like to say it.”
 
But when they got to the Café, a terrible sight met their eyes. customers laying all over the floor out-cold. “Hey, what happened here?”
 
Wolf came outside, sniggering evilly. “Heh, heh, heh… What's happened is they've all served their purpose in giving me their energy.” He said.
 
“Their energy!” cried Serena, just who exactly are you.
 
Wolf's eyes glowed golden yellow. “Wouldn't you like to know! Brah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!” black smoke began surrounding his body. Serena jumped all a fright into Darien's arms as the smoke cleared and a fierce wolf like creature appeared.
 
“Ahh-hhh-hhh, Darien!!” cried Serena.
 
“GRR… Who are you?” Darien growled. “And what have you done to Wolf?”
 
Wolfos sniggered and licked his claws “Hmm, mm, mm. There never was any Wolf Saeki.” He growled. “I am a Wolfos, and a stealer of human flesh and energy.”
 
He poised his claws at the couple. “I'll only give you this one chance. Give yourselves up now, and I just may let you live.”
 
Serena and Darien nodded at each other. “Sorry, Wolf-breath but we have something else in mind.” She grabbed her locket. “MOON… CRYSTAL… POWER!!”
 
And Darien held out his red Rose. “POWER CHANGE!!!”
 
“Ah… what the--!” cried Wolfos.
 
“You harmed innocent people, and I cannot allow you to do this. I'm Sailor Moon, champion of Justice. I will right wrongs and triumph over evil. In the name of the moon, I'll punish you.”
 
“And I am the great Tuxedo Mask. Prepare to be grounded into wolf meat.”
 
Wolfos glared at the two and just snorted. “You, conquer me?” he mocked. “Pah, ha, ha, ha, Oh, please. I could entertain myself easier with a game of solitaire.”
 
Tuxedo mask stepped forward. “I'll go first Sailor Moon, you call the other scouts!” he said as he whipped out his cane. Sailor Moon agreed and let her love go for Wolfos.

“Bring it on, Cape-boy!”
 
Meanwhile
 
Link was meditating in the Temple of Time, when suddenly something awoke him. He stared at the back of his hand and saw his Tri-force of Courage glowing.
 
“What's this?” he asked himself. “the last time it glowed like this was for--” he suddenly had a thought “Oh, no! No, it can't be.” He said.
 
Then another glow from inside the Door of Time shone madly, and the three legendary Spiritual Stones had magically appeared into the alter hollows.
 
It was a rough shot, but Link had to take it. So he whipped out his Ocarina and played the Song of Time, which caused the large stone door to open. As soon it is finished, Link rushed inside the hidden chamber.
 
Inside, a Magical sword lay rest in a pedestal in the center of ancient drawings of the Six Medallions, and all of them were glowing. Link pulled out his Light Medallion and it was glowing too.
 
He gently placed it in the tube of Yellow light from the large drawing of the Medallion on the floor, and it began showing him pictures and images of what he was hoping would never happen.
 
“He's back!” he cried, and that's not all he saw. He also saw a Wolfos in the streets of Tokyo battling against five strange girls in colored suits in which the other five Medallion drawings corresponded to them.
 
Obviously, since Wolfos was attacking them, he could tell that they were not Ganondorf's followers. Even he wasn't low enough to attack his own kind.
 
Link then gazed at the resting sword. “It's time!” he said.
 
Meanwhile
 
Ganondorf saw the battle from a magic ball in his Castle. “What is this?” he asked himself. “Who are these multi-colored females, and this stranger in a cape who battle Wolfos?”
 
Unfortunately he was unable to determine who they were, but still as they posed as a threat to dominate his plans they had to be destroyed, and from the look of things victory was assured.
 
Meanwhile
 
The Girls had never fought such a hard beast before. Even their most powerful attacks weren't enough to stop it.
 
Venus and Tuxedo mask were already hit hard and lay struggling on the ground.
 
Mercury even discovered that this was not a creature from the Negaverse, which meant the Silver crystal would be powerless to stop it.
 
“WACTH OUT!!” cried Jupiter as Wolfos used his fury swipes which hit Mercury pretty hard and down she went.
 
“Okay… that's it!” cried Jupiter and she concentrated. “Jupiter, I call upon you mighty power to bring Bolts of lighting and crisp fry this monster!!”
 
“JUPITER, THUNDER, CRASH!!!”
 
The Lighting struck Wolfos like crazy. It made him steam a little but that was it. “Not good enough there, Sweet stuff!” he growled, and he forced himself forward and head-butted Jupiter hard in the chest.
 
“AAAAYYYYYYYYYYYE…!!” and she was down.
 
“No, Jupiter!” cried Sailor Moon. “Alright Scouts why don't we try a combo-attack?”
 
“Good idea.” Said Mercury.
 
“That's the smartest thing you said all day.” Added Mars.
 
Resisting the urge to argue with her for that insult. Sailor moon threw her Tiara-Disk, Mars powered it up with her Fire power, and Mercury gave it more power with her bubbles.
 
The Super-Tiara slammed hard into Wolfos. “GAAAAAAH!!” and a small Explosion eroded from his body.
 
“Yeah… we got him.” Cried Mars but suddenly a shadow cast down on her from above. “Oh, no you didn't!” growled Wolfos, and he pounced her, and Mercury.
 
Now Sailor moon was on her own. “Oh… times like this I wish I were just dreaming.” She said shakily as the Wolfos moved closer.
 
“Five down, and one to go.” He said. “And you don't have to worry about that dream, You'll be taking a nice long rest pretty soon with all your other friends.”
 
“Sailor… Moon!” cried Tuxedo mask. She ran over and held him in her arms. “You've got to… run while you… still can!”
 
She held him close to her in a small embrace. “No… I won't leave you, or the others.” She said. “Look, I know I may sound crazy, but I'd rather go than live on without all of you n my life.”
 
The Scouts each smiled at her for making such a brave statement. Perhaps she was changing and becoming a braver sailor scout. Too bad it wasn't going to last much longer.
 
“So long… this is where we say goodbye!!” growled Wolfos, and he began charging with his claws shining for the kill.
 
The scouts screamed in fear ready to embrace the end, but then…. From out of nowhere, bright flashes of light began slamming the ground by Wolfos, stopping him in his tracks.
 
The Scouts looked up, as saw that Wolfos had tuned a cold shade of blue, and couldn't seem to mover an inch. “What was that?” asked Venus.
 
“Where did those lights come from?” added Jupiter.
 
Sailor Mars managed to get up enough to look behind Wolfos. “Look there!” she said, “Do you see what I see?”
 
Wolfos managed to roll his eye to peer around him. “What… No, It's Impossible! It can't you!!” he cried but it was.
 
A young man with pointy elf ears, dressed in a Green Tunic, and stocking cap. White tights, brown boots, golden gauntlets, and carrying a Sword and shield.
 
“Who is that?” asked Mercury.
 
“We thought you'd know.” Said Moon.
 
The young man held his sword tightly, and began doing a Fighter pose like the scouts. “Attacking fighters while they are unable to fight back, have you no shame.” He said.
 
“In the name of Legora, prepare to feel the Wrath of the Hero of time!” he charged forward roaring loudly.
 
“SACRED… MASTER… SWORD--!” and his blade began glowing with a mystical energy. “… ATTACK!!” and he slashed hard at the Wolfos, like a Megazord at a monster.
 
A big flash of energy popped from Wolfos. “GAAAAAAAH… CURSE YOU HERO…!!” he cried and he vaporized in a swarm a green flames, and was gone.
 
Meanwhile
 
Phantom Ganon's cauldron stopped glowing, “What? The Energy!” he growled as it disappeared completely. “This means Wolfos has been defeated! But how is that so? The only creature capable of such a task is--”
 
He suddenly thought of something. “No, it cannot be so, but it is. The Hero of Time is awake!”
 
Meanwhile
 
The Hero sheathed his sword and shield onto his back and approached the weakened Sailors, and he pulled out his Ocarina. “Fear not, I am not going to hurt you.”
 
He then began playing Zelda's Lullaby and like magic The scouts injuries were healed, their suits repaired, and their power fully charged. Even Tuxedo mask was back to normal again.
 
“That was incredible.” He said.
 
Jupiter even jumped about. “It feels as though I wasn't ever attacked.” The other scouts agreed with her.
 
Luna and Artimus came up to them all. “Scouts, are you alright.” Asked Luna. “We received the signal and came to try and help you.” Added Artimus.
 
“Well, we're okay now.” said Sailor Moon, “Thanks to this guy.”
 
The cats got a good look at this stranger. “Who are you, and where did you come from?” asked Artimus.
 
The Young man motioned them to follow him. “If you wish to answer your questions, come with me.” He said. “I mean you no danger, but I can tell you that the worst is not over.”
 
The scouts, the cats and Tuxedo Mask decided to follow him.
 
Meanwhile
 
Ganondorf checked the back of his hand, and his Tri-force of power was glowing. “So, it is true.” He said. “Link still exists, does he, and now he may have found new allies to try and stop me in my quest.”
 
“But it will not matter much. I know now that Link is Alive, which can only mean the two Tri-forces I could not capture will soon be mine”
 
“The entire Universe will cower in fear at my finger tips, and not a soul out there will be able to Stop me. Ah, ha, ha, ha, ha… AH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!”