Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Moon Legend of Zelda ❯ Super Sailor Scouts are born. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWO
 
 
The Scouts had followed the young man to and old empty field that seemed to stretch on for miles and nowhere near any domestic and social life.
 
The man lead them all into a large Temple, smaller than a castle, but slightly taller than a church. The inside was even more breath taking than the outside. A long red carpet stretching all the way to an alter about 50 feet from the entrance.
 
The ceiling was so high up, that the shadows of the windows made it hard to see. There was also a large stone door with a wired design on it, and soft meditative echoing of spirits singing a strange song.
 
“Whoa… this place is fabulous.” Said Artimus, “You could just do so much with it.”
 
“It sure is.” Said Mercury as she rubbed her hand along the floors and walls. “Feel how smooth this stone is.”
 
Finally the young man stopped at the alter with his back turned to them all. “Hey, buddy?” asked Tuxedo Mask, “Just who are you, and what is this place?”
 
The young man turned to them all and they saw the glowing shape of Triangles just like the one above the stone door on his hand. He waved his other hand gentility over the glowing triangles… and he transformed into a regular human.
 
He was wearing normal everyday clothes. His ears were now round instead of pointy, and his weapons had vanished.
 
“No way.” cried Jupiter.
 
“It's the same hunky guy I saw at Cherry hill.” Added Venus.
 
Then he stepped forward. “My name… is Link.” He said. “But I am also known as the Legendary Hero of Time. I am here because Ganondorf has returned, and he is planning world domination.”
 
The scouts all stared at each other in believe that their days as normal teenagers was over.
 
Link then stared at them all awkwardly. “I have trusted you My Identity. I shall not betray the trust of Your identities.”
 
The cats turned to everyone else. “It's okay, I think we can trust him.” Said Luna. The other hesitated.
 
Then Jupiter stood up. “I think we should.” She said. “He told us who he is, so the least we can do the same thing likewise.”
 
Sailor-Moon sweat dropped. “Uh, you sure that's a good idea?” she asked sounding un-cool about this, but the other scouts already changed into their normal street clothes. Even Tuxedo mask did.
 
“Fine, whatever!” said Sailor-Moon and she transformed too. “I'm Serena, Also known as Sailor Moon.”
 
“I am Darien, but I am also known as Tuxedo Mask.”
 
“I'm Lita, and Sailor Jupiter.”
 
“Rei… AKA Sailor Mars.”
 
“My name is Amy, but I'm also Sailor Mercury.”
 
“And I'm Mina, but also Sailor Venus.”
 
Luna and Artimus introduced themselves, and Link bowed to them as a sign of greeting. “Who are all of you? And why were seen battling the Wolfos?” he asked.
 
“We are the Sailor Scouts.” Said Lita.
 
“We protect the planet Earth from evil beings.” Added Mina. They told him all about their battles with the notorious Queen Beryl and her minion Generals and monsters for the Negaverse.
 
Link felt glad to know he was not the only type of person with such responsibilities as fighting evil creatures.
 
“There are several questions we need to ask of you.” Said Artimus. “But perhaps we should start with the three most important.” Added Luna.
 
“Yeah… I mean who is this Ganondorf guy?” asked Serena, “Is he like a kind of sleaze ball you're having trouble with or something?”
 
“What is this place we're standing in?” asked Amy.
 
“Yeah… and what's that thing glowing on your hand for?” said Lita.
 
Link decided to come clean with them, and he told them the story… “The From you just saw me in, was my true state.” He said, “For I come from another world.”
 
 
 
Ten-thousand years ago. His home planet Legora, was once a proud and prosperous Place. Until Ganondorf, the King of Thieves betrayed Hyrule's King and used his vile sources and powers in search of the Sacred Realm.
 
There he would find a powerful relic, known as the Tri-force which contained the power of the Gods.
 
Princess Zelda, who had met Link during their childhood, always had a suspicion that Ganondorf was up to no good, and begged for his help not to let Ganondorf take the Tri-force.
 
Legend had it, that whoever possessed the three sacred Triangles would have any wish they desired come true.
 
“This building we stand is, is known as the Temple of Time. It was constructed thousands of ages ago by a magical group of Sages to protect the entrance to the Sacred Realm from evil intruders.
 
Link then motioned them all to the large stone wall behind the alter. “This large stone is called, The Door of Time, and it can never be destroyed ever, it can only be opened with five special keys.”
 
He explained to him about his Ocarina and the mysterious powers it had in the note he played. Then he played the Song of Time, which in fact was the exact same music coming from the Temple itself.
 
The others watched in amazement as three magical jewels rested into the alter, and the Door of Time opened wide reveling the Chamber inside of it.
 
Link lead them all to wear the same sword he used in battle rested in a pedestal. “The Master sword. The Legendary blade of destruction, and evil's worst nightmare.”
 
It was the final key to the sacred Realm, Evil ones could never touch it. Only one whom was destined to be the Hero of time himself could remove it from the Pedestal.
 
But when Link performed the task, he was too young to accept the responsibilities, and was Frozen in the Sacred Realm for several years, although he did not feel the passage of the time.
 
He was awakened by Rauru, the last of the ancient Sages. Who handed him an ancient Medallion of Light and warned him that Ganondorf had a slight success in obtaining the Tri-Force from the Temple Of Light.
 
Link went on to explain how Ganondorf could not capture all three Tri-force parts as he did not believe in the three magical forces of Power, Wisdom, and Courage.
 
The Tri-Force had separated into three separate Triangles, and only one part remained in Ganondorf's hand, the one representing what he believed in the most. Power.
 
The other two parts were held by others chosen by destiny. Link himself with Courage, and His Fiancée Princess Zelda, Wisdom.
 
Ganondorf had become the King of all Evil, and changed their world into a horrible nightmare of monsters and darkness.
 
“Ganondorf must never get his hands on the last remaining Tri-Force parts. For if he does, he will become utterly Invincible, and the Universe will be at great risk.”
 
The others all stared in shock to believe such power could ever exist. “But what happened to Zelda?” asked Rei. “Why is she not here with you.”
 
A sight a sadness appeared on Link's face as he told them everything…
 
After utilizing the power of new Sages, Ganondorf and his minions were defeated, and Ganon was banished to the Sacred Realm, for if he were destroyed, the Tri-force of power would be lost forever.
 
But using one final trick, Ganon triggered the planet to implode, and all was lost. Except for one thing. His Bride-to-be Zelda, only had enough power to freeze Link in a an Ice crystal and cast him out into space.
 
“My planet was destroyed… and My darling Zelda with it.” Cried Link. “And I was left alone, Frozen adrift in Space for 10,000 years.”
 
That was so emotional, the girls had a few tears to shed. “Man, what a bummer.” Said Darien. “But what's happening now?”
 
Link told them that Ganondorf had returned “And now that he obviously knows of our existence, he will stop at nothing to steal my Tri-Force of Courage, and conquer the Earth.”
 
“So, it's up to us to stop him.” Said Lita. “First Queen Beryl, and now this.”
 
Link then stood up. “There is but one thing.” He said. “I have seen your battle methods, and I can already tell that your powers alone will not be strong enough to fend off against Ganondorf's magic.”
 
“You all will need new and improved powers, and I think that I may be able to help you.”
 
He showed them his Light Medallion, and that it was one of six all together with the power of the sages who helped him stop Ganondorf 10,000 years ago. “Unfortunately, I don't have them, but I know just where they may be, but it will not be easy.”
 
Link First asked the girls only to each take a stand on one of the five Dark panels representing the five Medallions he was missing, and sure enough the panels began surrounding the scouts with different colored lights.
 
Each light corresponding to the main color of their scout suits.
 
Jupiter: Green.
 
Mars: Red
 
Mercury: Blue
 
Venus: Orange
 
Moon: (Since she wore both Blue and Red) Purple.
 
But that's not all, they also morphed back into their sailor scout uniforms, but with new improved Shoulder pads, Gauntlets, Torso Armor, and Boots. And even presented with new weapons and powers, much like Links equipment from Hyrule.
 
“Wow. Check out the new suits.” Said Rei.
 
Mina flexed herself into different poses. “This amour's so light, I can hardly feel it.”
 
“I don't believe it.” Link cried. “You all are who I've been searching for.” The girls didn't know what he meant by that, but guessed that it had something to do with the Sages he spoke of.
 
Link told them that when evil rules all, and awakening voice from the Sacred Realm will call those destined to be sages who dwell in the Five Temples.
 
One of a Deep Forest
 
One of a High Mountain
 
One of a Vast Lake
 
One of the House of the Dead
 
One of a Goddess of Sand
 
“What? You mean that there are five other Temples like this one?” asked Serena.
 
“Sort of…” said Link “But these Temples are nothing like Shrines or churches. They are in fact… Massive Dungeon mazes.”
 
“Unbelievable.” Said Amy. “And we're supposed to be the guardian's of these Temples?”
 
Link nodded and told him once long ago he had tackled these dungeons and awakened a Sage from within to help him face evil and collect a corresponding Medallion, the same color of the tubes of light.
 
“Now that you have all been granted new weapons and powers, what we must do is locate the Five Temples where your powers are being channeled from, and purify it so we can stop Ganondorf.”
 
Unfortunately, Link had no idea where the Temples were this time, all he knew was that they were scattered about all over Tokyo. Regardless, if they were ever to bring Ganon down they had no choice.
 
Sailor-Moon cast a look at Darien. “Uh… what about Darien?” she asked. “I mean, how come he doesn't have a temple to look after?”
 
The scouts all began to second the question. It saddened Link to tell them that Darien had no Sage destiny within him, and therefore could not control a Temple.
 
“I am very sorry, Darien.” He said. “But you will not be able to receive such powers.”
 
Darien did feel rather bad about it. But keeping his cool he took it as it was. “But at least can you help make me stronger so I can help battle the monsters we'll end up facing?” he asked.
 
Link nodded, “You all may had receive these new found powers and weapons of mine, but you'll will first need to learn how to use them.” He said. “I will help you learn to use them... but I must ask of one thing first.”
 
Ganondorf and his minions were far more powerful and more devious than anything Queen Beryl ever was. Meaning everything they faced before would only seem like basic training.
 
Link was never a person to force people against their will. If they didn't want to help him face Ganondorf and his minions, all they had to do was walk away. None of them would be held against their will.
 
But if they decided to help, there would be no turning back.
 
Jupiter stood proudly. “I'm in.”
 
Venus stepped forward. “Me too.”
 
Mercury nodded as a sing she was coming too, and so did Mars.
 
“Are you alright Sailor-Moon?” Luna asked. “You know the right must be done.”
 
Sailor Moon stuttered as she spoke. “I-- well I just don't… Whatever you think is best.” She said. “Okay… I'm with you.”
 
Even though Darien was not destined to be a Sage he agreed to help us fight. “As Tuxedo mask, my duty it to protect my allies, The Sailor scouts.” He said. “I've not backed down before, and I'm not about to start.”
 
“Okay then…” said Link. “It's time to begin our quest for Justice and truth. Watch out Ganon I've found my allies, and we're going to stop you yet.”
 
Over the next few days
 
The Girls and Darien met Link at the Temple of Time everyday after school to learn about their new found powers as what they called themselves. Super Sailor Scouts.
 
They could still use their regular sailor powers, only now they'd be even stronger and more powerful than before.
 
However, when they transformed they also had to shout out their sage elements, as well as their respective planets.
 
Using their new weapons was not and easy task…
 
Super Sailor Moon, Sage of Shadow: Hover boots, Tiara disk, and Shadow attacks (Dark ghost like maneuvers)
 
Super Sailor Jupiter, Sage of Forest:Fairy bow, Farore's Wind, Jupiter Thunder, and Grass attacks (Razor leaf, Vine whip, that sort of stuff)
 
Super Sailor Mars, Sageof Fire:Din's Fire, Fire Arrows, Megaton Hammer, Mars Fire and Fireball charms, and Heat Resistance. (She can withstand hot places, and won't catch on fire)
 
Super Sailor Mercury, Sageof Water:Nayru's Love, Ice arrows, Iron boots, Mercury Bubbles, and she is Aquatic (She can breath under water)
 
Super Sailor Venus, Sage of Spirit: Silver Gauntlets, Mirror Force, Venus Crescent beam, and Spirit Sand storm. (She can create a powerful and violent sandy mist to cover up things like a fog.)
 
Tuxedo Mask:…
 
Since he was not a sage, Link gave him two new weapons he could use. His Deku nuts, which could stun his opponents just like his roses, and the Biggoron sword. Too heavy to hold with just one hand, but stronger than his cane.
 
Link was a great teacher to them all, and generous in giving them copies of his weapons for them to use. In fact, they felt so grateful to him that instead of referring to him as just Link… they preferred to call him… Master!
 
It took some time but eventually, they got the hang of everything. Even Super Sailor Moon did though she hated the dark.
 
“Well, that's settled.” Said Mina. “So where do we do first, Master?
 
“We start by searching for the Five Temples.” Said Link. “Unfortunately I don't know where they are, as they could be anywhere in Tokyo, but they will show up sometime.”
 
“Right…” said Artimus “So the best we can do in the meantime is watch out for anymore of Ganondorf's monsters if they attack again. Remember, they're after energy too.”
 
“Exactly right.” Said Link, “Ganondorf may not have my Tri-force of Courage, and hopefully he won't ever, but the energy he gathers can still make him more powerful, and he's strong enough already, so we can't let that happen.”
 
“Any questions?”
 
Rei raised her hand. “Master… suppose we do find the Five Temples, and venture inside them. What exactly are they going to be like inside?”
 
“Many strange things.” Said Link. “Miles of twisting and confusing corridors and hallways. Complex puzzles to solve. Unpredictable doors to find the key for and unlock. Unexpected Atmospheric conditions. Booby traps waiting round every corner . Monsters popping up out of nowhere… things like that.”
 
Lita nodded in understanding with what he was trying to say. “Okay so… The Scariest
Environments Imaginable.
” She said. “Thanks, that's all you had to say… The Scariest
Environments Imaginable.”
 
“Oh yes… and there is one more thing, and this of critical importance.” Said Link. “All five of the Temples have atmospheric conditions.”
 
The Forest Temple was a damp as the Amazon.
 
The Fire Temple temperature was over hundreds of degreases.
The Water Temple had places where you'd to stay under water for a long time.
 
The Shadow Temple is so dark that the air is practically poisonous.
 
And the Spirit Temple's air had hot sand dropping down and blowing about.
 
“I can survive all the atmospheres on my own, but this is where it'll get tricky.” Said Link, “If we find any of the Temples, then the corresponding Sailor Scout will accompany me into the Temple… Alone!”
 
The scouts were un-cool with that, usually they all fought together, but Link told them that these atmosphere's were so dangerous that all others wouldn't be able to even get past the entrances without feeling weak.
 
So Link passed each of them a hand made drawing of the Entrances to the Temples, and marked each of them with boundary lines he called… Zero Barrier. Which meant all non atmospheric resisters could cross the line.
 
Because if they did… they could get trapped in the Temple, and the monsters wouldn't have to finish them off because the Atmosphere would do it for them.
 
“Man… talk about a freaky adventure.” Said Darien.
 
With all that settled, their journey for Ganondorf now began.
 
Link also told them all that there was a way for them to all hang out together during the daytime without having to come to the Temple of Time.
 
Link was a High-school graduate and the owner, manager, and Landlord of a special place called the Karaoke Café.
 
A Café like a normal burger shop, with sweet stuff too. Serena felt like she was in Heaven. But the best part of all was the stage.
 
There was a piano, base guitars, horns, A drum set. Pretty much your average band stuff. After all, it wouldn't be the Karaoke Café with out Karaoke.
 
Link had offered to give the girls and Darien a Job, as Waiters, Waitresses, and… if no one had booked the stage, every often they could get up there and perform a song.
 
The girls didn't know what to think. Sure Rei had some singing talents, but she and the others have never played an instrument in their lives, but that was where it got interesting.
 
Link told them, that since even he himself could only play the Ocarina song he knew, he put a special spell on the instruments. It didn't mater which note you hit, as long as you hit it at the right time, it would always be correct.
 
Not to mention he also could use another spell to give them great voices for any type of music, and no one would be able to figure it out as it was all done with magic.
 
When Link promised to pay the girls, they couldn't say no, and besides, Darien's boss called and said the accident was over at the other café, but he was also having the place cleaned, fumigated… the works.
 
The Café would be closed for at least six months, and Darien was on un-paid vacation, and he needed a new job until then. So he agreed to help.
 
Amy thought this would be a chance to do something nice for people while she worked her way up to Doctor school.
 
She already had lots of studies and smarts for it. Why her mom even gave her very own medical bag while basic tools she could use in case someone needed help on the street.
 
All she needed was cash, and lost of it. So she was in.
 
The rest of the girls just wanted in for a quick way to get shopping money, and even meet some hunky dudes.
 
Link was actually staring to feel more like he had a friends again, they were not just pupils to him. For Ten thousand years he had been alone, and now it was all starting to look good.
 
Author's note:
 
Hi, Mykan again…
 
Not a bad kind of job for them eh, inspired to me from Mew-Mew Power.
 
From now on, if I can make it work out. The Scouts and Link will do a song based on what's happened to them as a kind of … SAILOR SAYS thing. It just might work.
 
Oh, and for a teaser… can any of you guess where at least one of the Five Temples are? The Clue is in Chapter oneduring Study buddies.