Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Moon Legend of Zelda ❯ Love Sucks!! ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TEN
 
 
Link really wasn't looking happy today as he sat on a bench in the park and looked deep inside his thoughts… taking his memories back to the days of him and Zelda.
 
 
They always had fun together as children, Zelda even played keep-away with Link's Kokiri sword, until Impa, her care-taker calmed her down.
 
It was somewhat hinted that Zelda had deep feelings for Link. She always smiled near him. She blushed or giggled when he agreed to help her. Why, she even made him her royal messenger, and gave him her family's greatest treasure, the Ocarina of Time.
 
And Link, well he certainly was Mr. Hero alright. A man of strong moral character. He rescued Zelda from distress countless times over. He risked his life for the sake of all Legora… he was a true Hero.
 
As they grew up together, Link and Zelda did become busier saving Hyrule, but still found time for each other, and Link even proposed marriage to Zelda while they had a picnic on a romantic night in the castle courtyard.
 
Even though Link was not of royal blood, Zelda's father was welcome-hearted towards Link, he secretly had always hoped he would propose to his daughter.
 
Link even sang a sorrowful song for them both, explaining the true reason he wanted to be with Zelda.
 
It wasn't because she was the Princess, it wasn't because he wanted to be rich, and have a nice home as well… but he was lonely, and Zelda was only woman he ever felt this strongly for, and would never find another like her ever again.
 
Both Zelda and her father felt really touched by that song that the king immediately made plans for the marriage. Link and Zelda were to be married after and if Ganondorf was defeated.
 
Then, Ganondorf was defeated, but he destroyed the planet, and Link was cast out into space. All his dreams and hopes gone.
 
Zelda, his one true love… she was gone, and Link was left homeless and lonely. Unlucky in love… and unlucky an Armageddon.
 
 
Now look at where he was 10,000 years in the future after being captivated by ice, and drifting through space.
 
He was a simple man disguised as an Earthling, to hide his true identity from the world, and he was the owner, and head employer of a Karaoke Café.
 
Still… nobody else knew him, nobody could ever love or make him feel the way Zelda did. This put Link's foot down at finding another.
 
Link was really feeling upset. He wished he could just accept the fact that Zelda was gone and that their love and future was forever lost, but his head and his heart were both arguing with him.
 
What were the odds that Zelda was still alive anyways? Even if she did survive the destruction of the Planet, it's been 10,000 years since then. Link was all that was left; the last of the Legorians.
 
His head telling him to give up, and his heart telling him all is not lost. Link felt all tore up. He felt confused, lost, but most importantly he felt alone… really alone.
 
He got up and headed home to the Temple of Time in the deserted felids, singing a part of that sad song he sang all those ages ago.
 
(Link)
 
The happiness, of being me
Is not what it's cracked up to be
It's lonely being ONE… of a kind!
 
With all the known variety
The fame that nature gave to me
It's lonely being ONE… of a kind
 
A couple days later
 
At Crossroads JR high…
 
One of the Biology Teachers called in sick, and they needed to find a substitute. “Hey, do you think maybe class will be canceled instead?” Serena asked Molly.
 
Although Molly didn't really agree with Serena's enthusiasm. “Yeah… Biology is so boring. I mean why learn about stuff and things that don't even matter that much?”
 
Melvin was most outraged by that. “How can you girls say that?!” he spat. “Biology is all around us, the singular sciences of how our glorious Planet-Earth is formed and runs.”
 
Molly and Serena gave Melvin the “Shut-up you dweeb!” expression. So Melvin just turned back to his book.
 
At that moment the Principal came in an announced good news to the class… which to the class was actually bad news.
 
“Class, we were able to find someone qualified enough to carry on the class.” The Principal said. He turned to the door where a quite handsome young man appeared.
 
It was Link!
 
Serena was almost outraged. “What is he doing here?”
 
The Principal went over the “How to respect the Sub-Teacher, rules.” and he left leaving Link in charge of the class. He took his place up at the podium, “Alight everyone… let's get started.” He said.
 
Serena raised her hand and asked if she could sharpen her pencil first. She got up to the front of the room and silent spoke to him…
 
“Master, what are you doing here?”
 
“I'm here because I decided to take a break and try new approaches, so I left Darien in charge of the café.”
 
“Plus, I've noticed you're getting very lacks in your grades.” Link answered, “Besides, I'm a High-School graduate with marks better than teachers.”
 
Serena had a feeling she wasn't going to like this at all. But returned to her seat.
 
Link stood up and cleared his throat. “Now, I understand your teacher has had you investigating the science of sound.” He said “Challenging, I'll agree, but not challenging enough.”
 
He then passed out copies of really huge books. “That's why I have updated the curriculum with these newer textbooks that I have personally written.”
 
Serena gasped at how large the book seemed. “Textbook?! More like a set of encyclopedias.” She moaned.
 
Link told them to read chapters 1-70 by tomorrow. “And yes Serena… you will be tested on the material.” He said with a smirk.
 
A few of the kids laughed at her for her lousiness in studying, but the rest had already given the grim moan of irritation and already began cracking to the book.
 
In the teachers lounge
 
Link was going over some paper work, not paying any attention at all to the lady teachers in the back of the room gossiping about him.
 
“Whoa… he is quite the catch.” Said the Art's teacher.
 
“That's not all I heard…” said the Math Teacher, “I hear he even owns and runs his own business. The Karaoke café.”
 
They all broke into a fuss over who was going to score a date with him, but when they turned back to face him, Link had already left to get ready for his next class.
 
“Humph… the nerve of those ladies.” He thought as he walked along the hall. “Going about thinking I'm just a prize catch to be won. I've seen well behaved ladies who are six years-old.”
 
Link was loyal to his love for Zelda, and weather or not she was alive and with him. Link was a Specific one-woman man. It was her, and her only… no one else.
 
Link was so wrapped up in his thoughts that he didn't see where he was going when he turned the corner, and bumped right into Patricia Haruna, Serena's homeroom teacher.
 
Her Files went all over the floor, and Link's much needed coffee spilled all down his shirt. Thank goodness it was warm and not hot.
 
“I'm… really sorry.” Patricia said., but when she looked up and saw who she bumped into… her eyes sparkled, her cheeks went slightly red, and her mouth was slightly opened.
 
Link looked down upon her and helped her up. He picked up her papers and kindly handed them back to her. and said. “No… I'm sorry.” And he walked away fast.
 
Patricia, just kept watching Link walk away until he was out of sight. “Wow… that guy was very polite. And he's cute too.” She thought to herself.
 
After school
 
The Girls all met at the Cherry hill Temple for study buddies… all of them wearing bathing suits because the heat was now ever more worse, and still no ideas as to why.
 
“Ooh… I cant believe how much of this… THING I have to read.” moaned Serena as she poked through the book that Link gave her.
 
Amy had a copy of the book too and was already halfway through chapter 55. “Well I think it's nice that Master is teaching us in biology.” She said.
 
“And look at the bright side Serena…” Rei mocked. “Now you can really get a good education with Master watching you all the time.”
 
Serena pounded her head on the table.
 
Mina looked up from her homework assignment. “Well, at least it was nice of Darien to give us the day off from work so we could study more.” She said. “Master probably never would have allowed it.”
 
“Believe me, I'd rather have Master make me mop up, and wait on people, than do this lousy assignment.” Serena said with her face still down in the book.
 
Lita, who also got a book from Link, she seemed to be a little upset about something and was hardly looking at the book.
 
Artimus looked up. “Hey, you okay Lita?” he asked, “You seem awfully quiet.”
 
Lita told them about what happened when she left school and saw Ms. Haruna staring at Link as he walked up the street… and she had that look in her eyes again.
 
All the girls jaw's dropped, their eyes bulged to the size of Ping-pong balls. “Oh, no… she can't be?!” cried Serena.
 
Patricia Haruna was not just a normal average teacher, it was noted by everyone that she was a love sick chick looking for her soul-mate. The school year only started two months ago and already she went out on more than 30 dates.
 
Now it was obvious that Link was her next target.
 
“Hee, hee, hee… Master's in for it now.” Serena sniggered.
 
“But that's not all…” replied Lita. “I also saw Master headed up the street… and he was looking pretty sad. When I asked him what was wrong he said he didn't want to talk about it.”
 
Luna though on it and decided. “I think we should all go and see him this instant.” She said. “Something's obviously troubling him and we should find out what it is.”
 
Serena fell over backwards. “Do I have to? It is rather late.” The others grabbed her hand and dragged her along.
 
Meanwhile, at the Temple of Time
 
Link was sitting by the alter and gazing into the Door of Time as it kept on showing him images of his past-life on Legora.
 
He watched as he saw himself and Zelda as children, and she snatched his Kokiri sword. “Tee hee… I got your sword Link.”
 
“Zelda?! Zelda… ha, ha, ha. You come back here with that.”
 
Link sighed a soft, but very deep sigh. Watching the images of his past being either bad or good for him was anybody's guess, but either way, it sure made him sad.
 
Link was so wrapped up in his mind that he didn't even see everyone come in. He didn't even jump or flinch when Luna hopped up in front of him so suddenly.
 
However, a small kitty-cat lick on his hand got him to come-to. “Hmm?, oh… sorry guys, I was REALLY far away.” He said.
 
“It's alright, Master.” said Rei.
 
The girls took a look at the cute little boy in the images. “Ooh… that kid sure is cute.” said Mina. “Who is that, Master?”
 
Link turned back to the images. “Oh, that's just me.”
 
The others were really impressed, except for Serena. “That's you. No way, that kid's at least half your size.” She said.
 
Everyone then scowled at her for ruining the mood. “Serena… didn't it ever occur to you that I was once a little boy too?!” Link asked irritated. Serena got the message.
 
“Hey, who's that girl with you?” asked Darien. “She's kind of cute.”
 
Link smiled at that statement. “I thought you'd think that.” He said. “That my friends… is her; Princess Zelda.”
 
This awed them all.
 
“That's your fiancée, Master?” asked Artimus.
 
“Yes… well, actually that's us seven years younger.” replied Link. “But let me show what we looked like later…”
 
He played a few notes on the Ocarina, and the images changed to seven years later. Darien almost couldn't breathe when he saw how gorgeous Zelda looked.
 
“Whoa.” was all he could say, and the girls were amazed too. They had seen some beautiful women before, some even prettier than they were… but THIS… Zelda was so elegant. No wonder Link was in love with her.
 
Link's image even said to Zelda exactly what they thought he would say. “There is no word that can describe what a beautiful creature you are. I'd have to invent a word, but even then it would mean nothing.”
 
They remember Link telling them all the story of him and Zelda, and how it lead to Link proposing Marriage to her… which they got to see as well.
 
They also saw Link singing the other half of that sorrowful song to Zelda's Father as why he wanted to be with her… which sadly was exactly how Link was feeling that day.
 
(Both Links)
 
I'd like to be, like everyone I see.
Not special, just an ordinary guy.
 
Who falls in love, and lives a happy life
At least, I'd like to have the chance to try
 
The happiness, of being me
Is not what it's cracked up to be
It's lonely being ONE… of a kind!
 
It's Lonely… Being…
ONE… of a kind!
 
A tear rolled down both the Links faces as the song ended. Zelda had tears in her eyes too, and her Father had very long and sorrowful face. “If you feel so lonely, Link… I will have to grant your wish.”
 
The images faded.
 
The girls were nearly crying at how emotional that was.
 
Link then told him that things had gotten worse today. Not only was he mourning over the loss of his Love. He recently today had a run in with Ms. Haruna.
 
FLASHBACK, After school
 
Link was in the lounge again, grading some papers.
 
“Hi…” said Patricia.
 
“Hey. You got stuck with it too I see.” Link said.
 
“Yeah… those kids always give me such a headache.”
 
They stared at each other. Patricia giggled and turned away, while Link was trying to force himself not to get involved. He was loyal to Zelda and that was that.
 
“Link?” she asked him.
 
“Yeah… what?”
 
“Well, nothing… but do you have a steady girlfriend?”
 
A fine thing to ask Link. He did feel uneasy about it, and he was aware of her constant man-searching, but answered with “No… I don't.”
 
“Oh, that's wonderful… so how about dating me then?”
 
Date a real teacher. Link was really in the no-zone there, but how to let her down easy was the hard part. “Uh… well… I-- You see…”
 
Her smile changed to a frown. “You think I'm… U-gly. Don't you.” She back away and broke into a sob. “Oh, just say… You don't like me… You think I'm ugly!”
 
“No, no… It's not that.”
 
“Then why won't you go out with me?”
 
Now Link really didn't know what to do. He hated seeing people misinterpret things, but he also didn't want to betray his love for Zelda, not to mention something else that really put the two of them on the TOO-DIFFERENT types.
 
“I don't get it, why won't you go out with me. I thought it would really work between us if we started dating, but you don't like me.” She sobbed.
 
Link had to do something and fast. “Uh… No, no… we can go out.” He said not believing he said it either.
 
Patricia looked up with a school-girl expression on her face. “You really mean it?” she asked. “Ooh, hmm, mm, mm… this is going to be so romantic.”
 
Link just acted all excited but inside he kept saying over and over. “Boy this is just great. What I do now?”
 
END OF FLASHBACK...
 
“Now I have a date with her on Saturday. I feel like such a loser.”
 
The girls thought this was very serious and a no brainier as to why Link felt so bad. Come Saturday, he would have officially broken his solemn pledge to Zelda.
 
“But Master… what is the other thing that's eating at you.” Asked Serena. “I mean I know what Ms. H is like when she blabs about her dates.”
 
“Are you afraid she'll take you somewhere truly romantic.”
 
“Nope.”
 
“Okay. Are you afraid she'll want you to kiss her goodnight.”
 
As much as that though did dread him, “Nope.”
 
“Oh wait… I got it.” Serena sniggered. “You're worried that you'll fall in love with her, and you'll end up getting married and having kids.”
 
Link breathed heavily at that one. “Yes.” He said. “But that's just what I've been talking about. It's something completely different that makes us too different.”
 
But he wasn't willing to tell them what it was, as it was rather embarrassing. He just hoped his soul would have mercy on him for what he was about to do on Saturday.
 
Meanwhile
 
Patricia was shopping for things to pretty herself up for her big date with Link. She was going for the works. Make-up, earrings, perfume, shoes… you name it.
 
Now she needed a new dress. So far she couldn't decide. “The Red one… or the Yellow one?” she really couldn't choose.
 
“Can I help you, Miss?” asked a kind young man… with the last name Volcan on his name tag.
 
“Yes, I really can't decided which of these two dresses I should take.” Said Patricia. The Red one was smooth and silky, while the other one was gold and sparkly. She couldn't afford them both,
 
The young man knew of a good dress for the lady's, with a romantic night awaiting her, needs. “Come with me, I have just what you're looking for.”
 
He lead her to the center of the store where there was the most elegant gown dressed on a female-manikin. Even Cinderella didn't have anything thing like it.
 
A full flowing ocean blue gown with a soft breeze of cloud-white dusting across it, and even dusted with silver glitter. Long sleeves, narrowed at the waist with a lovely sparkling sash. It even came free with a beautiful pearl-white necklace.
 
Patricia's eyes were sparkling just like the gown. “Oh… it's simply magnificent.” She could just imagine Link seeing her in that elegant dress… if she only could afford it.
 
“Oh, I'd never be able to afford this if I lived to teach for a 100 years.” She sighed.
 
The young man smiled. “That's another thing that we like to do here, helping those who are in need of these things. So for you, it's 90 percent off.”
 
Patricia's expressions began growing into a huge smile. “You… you really mean it?” she asked.
 
The man nodded. “And you're also a very fortunate woman.” He said. He went up and took the dress off the manikin… Secretly putting a Fire Symbol on it. “This dress is a very rare and expensive model. You're very lucky.”
 
Patricia paid for her things and left the store with excitement in her eyes. “Oh, I just can't wait for Saturday to come.” She giggled.
 
The man… who was really Volvagia in disguise, Smirked as she walked down the street. “I can't wait either.” He said wickedly.
 
Later on, in Volvagia's lair
 
He was in his true form again, and viewing Patricia trying on the dress in her home and fainted out of exhaustion.
 
“Powers of Fire… help me guide my next victim's energy reach it's peak.” He said. “She's been giving off vast amounts of energy preparing for her big date, and if I'm right which I usually am…” he smirked.
 
“These human emotions are the most powerful sources in the world. Just a handful of her energy will help us immensely in giving Ganondorf the power to rule the Universe.”
 
 
And Ganondorf was indeed in formed of all this, and he did look pleased. “Excellent work, Volvagia.” he chuckled.
 
“She may have a big date coming, but that brings me ever closer to the Date of destiny… WHERE I SHALL RULE ALL! HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!”
 
Saturday evening
 
Over the next few days, Link's biology classes went on, and as expected Serena failed by a long-shot, bust she and Amy were almost too concerned about something else to care much.
 
Ms. Haruna was absent all week. When the Principal called her father, he said that she had been acting very weird lately.
 
She was insisting that people leave her alone so she can prepare for her upcoming date with Link, and she had spent all her time making plans, reservations, perking herself up…. you name it.
 
Anyone who came within ten feet of her got scowled at with. “GET OUT OF HERE… I have date coming and I have to get ready!!”
 
Whatever it was… they decided not to get involved.
 
 
The Girls got Link a Tuxedo and gave him a male-make over. Now he looked even more handsome, soave, and debonair than before.
 
“Ooh… I like it way much.” Mina cooed.
 
As Link stared at himself in the mirror, he couldn't feel anymore upset with himself. His face looked as though it had forgotten how to smile.
 
“Master don't pout so much, you're get wrinkles.” Said Serena.
 
Darien, and Amy however had a bad feeling about something that seemed unusual about Ms, Haruna's. So they decided to secretly spy on Link at his date.
 
7:00pm
 
Link was waiting outside the most expensive restraint in town, with a flower to dawn on Patricia when she arrived. “Whew… really hoping she doesn't come.”
 
Suddenly there she was walking with beauty and grace in her rare gown. A lot of people up the street paused and gawked at how pretty she looked… Too pretty to even put in words.
 
She did however have a rather serious face on. When she greeted Link. “Two minutes late… not a good start.” She said.
 
“What do you mean?” asked Link. “I got here before you did.”
 
Patricia just gave him the “I don't want to hear excuses hand.” And grabbed his arm. “Now let's go, the night is young and we have much to do.”
 
Darien was watching the whole thing from the rooftop and was keeping in touch with Amy by a headset. “Did you see all that?” he asked. “I've never seen her act so serious before.”
 
This was starting to look more and more peculiar.
 
Darien looked through his binoculars and could see them through one of the windows. Too bad he couldn't hear what they were saying.
 
 
As Link ate through his steak meal, all Patricia seemed to do was stare at him with hungry eyes that food could not satisfy.
 
“Why do you keep staring at me like that?” he asked.
 
Her expression changed. “Because that's what two people usually do on a date.” She said in a wicked giggle.
 
“Two single people… spending a romantic evening together, who gaze into each others eyes, share a romantic dinner, and dance the night away, only to realize… they found their one and only.”
 
Her speech almost sounded inspiring. “Don't you agree?”
 
“Well I could… but I won't!”
 
“WHAT?!?!” she screamed capturing the attention of the entire room.
 
Link stood up. “I'm already in love with someone else, and I should have told you this before.” He spat. “That, and I don't like your attitude… I'm out of here.”
 
He turned to leave, but Patricia grabbed his arm and held up a knife to his back. “Oh no you are not!” she growled.
 
“I planned long and hard for this evening, and I'll be CURSED… IF YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE ME THIS EARLY!! DO YOU HEAR!!”
 
This freaked everyone out in the place. “She's crazy!!”
 
“Let's get out of here!!”
 
In Volvagia's lair
 
“Yes… her energy is at it's peak… Come on out Lizalfo!!”
 
 
The people in the restraint ran out even faster when Patricia began glowing like crazy and right from out of her dress appeared a huge Lizard-man with a small sword.
 
“I am Lizalfo!” it sniggered. “Your energy is mine.” He grabbed Patricia, who was out-cold, and began absorbing the light from her body.
 
Link who was hiding behind a tipped over table saw the whole thing. “I should've known Ganondorf was behind all this.” He said. “Well, I'd say it's really time to dance now.”
 
“ECTO… PHASE… ACTIVATE!!” and he changed into his true form without anybody watching.
 
Lizalfo finished absorbing all that he would need, and began transferring it to Volvagia. “With all this energy no one will be able to stop our forces now.” he sniggered.
 
“That's what you think!” called a voice from behind.
 
“Huh?” Lizalfo whipped around. “Who's there?”
 
Link stood bathed in the moonlight. “How dare you disrupt what was meant to be a romantic evening for that young lady.” he said. “I will see to it that you pay dearly.”
 
He withdrew his sword. “I am… the ultimate defender of justice and truth. The sworn protector of all that is good and decent… I am… the Hero of Time.”
 
“Whoo… Where's my autograph-book. HA!” mocked Lizalfo. “Hero of time, eh? That sure is a nice sword you got there” he held out his own. “Care to make this interesting?”
 
Link held his sword and shield with honor. “Let's do this… ENGUARD!!”
 
Link charge forward, and right before he could come into contact, Lizalfo leapt swiftly up and over him, and attacked from behind. It was only a graze but Link was amazed. “How did he move so fast?” he thought.
 
He whipped round and their swords began parrying the other. “You've never faced anything like me before kid.” Lizalfo sniggered. He leapt up again, and barley grazed Link again.
 
“What you got in strength, I got in speed.”
 
As their swords clashed again Link realized that if he wasn't that strong in defense, then maybe if he just got one good hit on him he could beat him… but that seemed to be easier said than done.
 
So far all he managed to do was parry his blade from the front, but Lizalfo was just too fast for him. Every time Link managed to get him into the open he leapt over and hit him from behind.
 
He also couldn't call the sailor scouts, because he didn't have the time to play his Ocarina and send them the message… but he didn't have to either.
 
As Lizalfo tried to leap up and over again, a flying rose came and attacked him in the air. “ARGH… Who threw that?!” he growled.
 
Tuxedo Mask and Super Sailor Mercury leapt through the window. “Sorry were late, our reservations were delayed.” Tuxedo said.
 
“Not at all.” Said Link.
 
Lizalfo brushed the rose pedals off his face. “Hey… Three against One… that's not fair!” he moaned.
 
“All is fair in love and war.” snapped Mercury. “MERCURY BUBBLES… BLAST!!” and she conjured up a mighty wicked fog.
 
“Hey, what the-- Where did they go?”
 
The three fighters all stood together. “Thanks a lot guys.” said Link, “Only I can't see him now.”
 
Mercury used her VR-Visor and saw shiny him just up ahead. “He's right up there.” She said. “Just aim for where the shiny scales are.”
 
“Right!”
 
Link held his sword up high and it began to glow. “Huh… what's that?” cried Lizalfo as he saw the light coming right at him. “…Uh-oh!!”
 
“SACRED… MASTER-SWORD… ATTACK!!”
 
SLASH!!
 
“EEEYYYAAAARRRGGGHHH!!” the fog vanished and Lizalfo was vaporized.
 
“Well done team… we got him.” Said Link.
 
Meanwhile, in Ganon's Castle
 
Ganondorf was disappointed. “Volvagia, your plan has failed.” He said. “Hero of Time has won yet again.”
 
“And all you got was a sample of that Love lady's energy.” mocked Morpha. “Sucks to be you I guess.”
 
“GRRRR!!!”
 
Strangely though, Ganondorf was disappointed, but not angry. “That may be so, but look at how much power these human emotions can admit.” He said. “Volvagia may have nit gotten the boy, but he did manage to give my powers a good need boost.”
 
“But he still failed you.” replied Morpha. “Shouldn't you punish him or something?”
 
By this time Ganondorf was angry. “Maybe I should punish you Morpha. IF YOU EVER QUESTION ME IN MY PRESENCE AGAIN, I SHAL GIVE YOU THE SAME FATE AS PHANTOM GANON!! UNDERSTAND?!!”
 
Morpha quivered in fear. “Y-y-yes, My lord.”
 
Meanwhile
 
The others arrived on the since too late. The battle was already won.
 
Patricia was going to be alright. She didn't remember a thing of what happened, but she was really tired from having her energy drained the paramedics came to take her to hospital.
 
“Link…” she said groggily. “I'm sorry I ruined the evening.”
 
“Hey, no problem.” said Link “You've just been at it too hard. You should take it easy on the dating for a while.”
 
She understood, and then they carried her away tot eh ambulance.
 
“Gee… you sure took that cool, Master.” said Mina. “Are you okay?”
 
On the contrary, Link never felt so relieved. Not just that Patricia was okay, but also that his pledge and love to Zelda wasn't really broken after all.
 
“Master, I have to know.” said Serena. “What is it that really got you saying that you and Ms. H weren't right for each other?” The others all wanted to know that too.
 
Link shut his eyes and crossed his arms. “Serena, it's because she's seven years older than I am.”
 
Serena did the three way gasp. “What?! What?! Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!” she cried. “You're younger than she is?”
 
“That's like a mother on a date with her own son!” added Lita.
 
As everyone kept on debating on how un-cool that really was, Link just kept his mind on Zelda. “I don't care if were apart… I still love you. Now and forever.”
 
HERO AND SAILORS SAY
 
Link: “Love, and Loneliness. Two completely different feelings that happen to everyone all the time.”
 
Amy: “Yes… it's not for someone to all alone and lonely their whole lives. Especially when other people judge you before they get to know you.”
 
Lita: “But sometimes Love is the cause is of loneliness, because no one knows how a relationship will ever work out.”
 
Serena: “Love should be seen as a great gift, and a deep privilege. Everyone deserves a chance at it.”
 
Rei: “And better yet. If someone truly loves another. Like Master loves Zelda, putting her feelings first, and pledging to honor her forever no mater what the outcome. That is pure true love.”
 
Mina: “Even the cruel twist of fate interferes, and two lovers cannot be together. Love will always go on and on.”
 
(Simple Song Sung by Mykan as he sits alone in the park at night)
 
Author's notes:
 
That's right… I'd like to sing this song if nobody minds.
 
You see… I don't want to fall in love ever, and I'm doing my best to defy it, but still that doesn't mean I enjoy being One f a kind like Link is. No friends, nobody gives you a chance… Sometimes it's very difficult.
 
(Mykan)
 
It's not easy being alone
Having to spend each day facing troubles on your own.
When I think, it would be nicer…
To have a chum a pal… a comrade.
Or something much more wonderful than that.
 
It's not easy being alone
It's seems you blend with so many other unimportant things
And people tend to pass you over…
`Cause your not standing out like flashy sparkles on the water.
Or stars in the sky.
 
But lonesome's the feeling of spring
And it can be cool and friendly-like.
And lonesome can be big… Like a mountain
Or important… Like a river.
Or tall like a tree
 
When loneliness is all there is to be
It could make you wonder why… But,
Why wonder…
Why wonder…
I'm lonely…But It'll do fine…
it's cool…
And I think it's what I was meant to be.
 
Lonely
…Loooonely-y-y-y-y-y!