Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Moon Legend of Zelda ❯ Melvin the Super Stud ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER ELEVEN
 
 
Volvagia, was sitting in his secret lair, and had just come up with a new way to attack Link and the Scouts. “Instead of one monster, let's send down two.” He sniggered as he worked on his latest fire symbol.
 
The Tektite twins.” He replied to himself. “Once I find a victim to implant these bad boys on, and they are released… Hmm, mm, mm. I get the Energy and the Hero and friends get their demise handed to them earlier.”
 
“Ha… where have I heard that one before.” Called a voice in the distance. It was Morpha “You may as well give it up, Volvagia. Leave this job to a professional.”
 
“Humph! Never!” Volvagia grunted. “Ganondorf entrusted me with the job of destroying the enemy, therefore I and I alone will do so.”
 
Morpha's liquid body was starting to boil up, indicating his anger. “It's my job to destroy the kid. You've had your chance, so why don't you just step aside!”
 
“HA. You think I'd just let someone take my place like that? I'd fry them to a crisp!” growled Volvagia. “Remember, I was conquering villages and devouring life forms while you were still just a worthless puddle. Gee I wonder which of us is more qualified.”
 
Even though Morpha was composed mainly of water, that could feel no physical pain, he really felt hit hard. “I… will get you one day Volvagia! Mark my words, I'll get you!!” was all he could say, and he vanished.
 
“Humph!! That watered down dim-wit!” Volvagia mumbled as he turned to face the fire and lava. “But now I must clear my mind, and search of a victim to plant the Tektite Twins into.”
 
The fires began roaring brightly, and the lava bubbled angrily. “Great powers of Fire, help guide me to my next victim.”
 
Finally, there was the picture of his victim: A simple high-school boy, with a high IQ, Spiral-glasses, and wasting his energy trying to fit in with the cool kids and fit it with people around him.
 
That's right… it was Melvin!
 
Meanwhile
 
Art class was one of the most enjoyable classes at Crossroads JR high… that is, if you weren't Serena who still had a hard time with the material.
 
Sometimes if you caught her at just the right time, she'd leave the class with her hands glued together and a few paint-spots in her hair.
 
Today the class was assigned to draw themselves as someone or something they'd like to be. At least Serena had some drawing talent, and drew a picture of herself as Super Sailor Moon.
 
“Gee Serena, for a straight-D student, you really got some art talent.” Said Molly. “Why you even look just like REAL Sailor Moon.”
 
Serena almost sweat dropped, “Ah, ha, ha… don't be silly. Me Serena, a Sailor scout. No way.” She said quickly, trying to hide the truth.
 
Molly drew herself as a super travel agent, going to exotic places, and doing new things, and maybe even snatch her a Prince to whisk her off her feet.
 
But so far the person that everyone made fun of the most was Melvin's picture. He drew of picture of himself… Just himself, with a few differences though.
 
He was taller, buff, didn't wear his glasses, shiny teeth, had a really smooth voice too. He was even better at sports too; In other words he drew himself as a total hot-coolie kind of guy.
 
“Hey sometimes a guy can dream.” He said, “There's no reason to make fun of me.” But nobody ceased their taunts.
 
“Yeah right, Melvin. You couldn't understand the first meaning of the word “cool” even if you tried for 100 years.” mocked Serena.
 
“Yeah, but look on the bright side…” added Molly. “You can at least be the coolest un-cool guy in the whole school.”
 
Everyone laughed, and taunted him again, but to Melvin… That last statement hit him HARD… right through the heart. He angrily loaded up his drawing and stomped out of the class.
 
The teacher didn't stop him, because he knew exactly how the poor kid felt, he himself once being a nerd and feeling left out. “Serena… Molly… that's detention for you two.” He said.
 
Now the class began laughing at the girls, but stopped before the teacher gave them detention as well.
 
After school
 
Poor Melvin was sitting all alone in the park taking a moment to glimpse at his picture of him as a cool-guy. He sighed. “I may be different… but I have feelings that can be hurt too.”
 
Melvin always had trouble fitting in with other people, but nobody ever gave him a chance to show how nice he could be. Even if he did something nice for others, they never ever returned the favor. Even when he asked politely, he always got the boot.
 
Melvin felt just like Link in away. One of a Kind!
 
No matter how close he tried to get, participate, or fit in with everyone else, he always seemed to remain distant from them.
 
He was one of the only people at Crossroads JR high to study more, and speak using big words. Why, the only two people in the whole school who were ever like him were Amy, and that guy she liked, Greg.
 
But Greg was gone… moved away with his father, and Amy did like to study, but she wasn't the hanging out kind of person. She didn't even speak using big words all time either, and even at times couldn't understand him.
 
Melvin began to feel like a Sprite. Meaning he was a person that no one could SEE or HEAR if he was about. He began to realize just how lonely he really was.
 
As he walked along the lonely path, with his head hanging low. “A guy who's too different for friends… why was I even born?” He sighed.
 
He tripped on a small stone and he fell forward. His book-bag and glassed landed a few feet in front of him, and so did his drawing. “Swell!” he groaned.
 
“Are you alright?” someone asked. Melvin didn't need to have his glasses on to see a young man standing before him, lending him a hand up.
 
He stopped to look at Melvin's picture, “My, my, my… aren't you a fine artist.” The man said. “I take it this is who you wish you were, other than who you are now?”
 
Melvin took his picture back. “Yeah… but as far as I can tell, that will only be my fondest dream.” He said sadly. “I guess I am too nerdy for other people's tastes.”
 
“Oh, I wouldn't say that.” The man said. “Here, let get you glasses.”
 
The man, who was really Volvagia in disguise, planted the fire symbol right on Melvin's glasses, “There, that's it.” He said in his mind, “The Twin Tektite's have been planted, it's only a matter of time before they are released.”
 
“Here, take your glasses, and who knows. Maybe you'll feel a new man when you get home.” He said.
 
Melvin put on his glasses. “That I find difficult to believe.” He snorted and left.
 
The Next morning
 
When Melvin got up, he walked into the bathroom and put on his glasses.
 
Strangely, he could actually see much clearer without them than with them, so he lay them aside, and them spotted something new and improved about him.
 
He was looking pretty buff. His stomach had a perfect six-pack, his biceps were a little larger. Even his chest looked buffed up. “Whoa…” he said, but then he covered his mouth. His voice sounded much deeper and smoother than before.
 
Of course Melvin may not have needed to wear his glasses, but he was always told to carry them around with him… Mother's rules.
 
He straightened himself out as he left for school that morning. “Get ready to meet the new Melvin, world.” He said.
 
Later on
 
Serena was finally able to make it to school on time, the first time in… well, ever. “Your best yet.” Said Molly.
 
By the Time Ms. Haruna took the role call, and was surprised to see Serena there on time for a change. “Where is Melvin?” she asked.
 
By this point everyone in the class was surprised, Melvin was never ever late for class. Why, one time he even made it to school before it was even opened.
 
Suddenly, the door opened. Everyone turned their attention to see someone, as though they had never seen before. “Is that… who I think--” Serena asked with a strange expression.
 
Ms. Haruna was almost certain that this boy couldn't have been Melvin, but he sat down t Melvin's seat. “Sorry if I am late, I was busy greeting the wonderful girls whom I passed.” he said in a cool voice.
 
“Oh, I-- Yes… of course.” Ms. Haruna said. She was trying to keep herself from blushing at how dreamy this new Melvin looked.
 
 
In Girls-Phys-Ed… they were playing volleyball, and Serena's team was losing pretty badly. Most of it was because of Serena's bumbling.
 
“I got it. I got it. I--” WHAMM!! Right on the noggin.
 
“Ooh… she got it alright.” Said Lita.
 
“Come on, you guys.” Said a girl on the other team. “Can you at least give us one good challenge?”
 
“Maybe I can.” Came a voice from the other side of the field. It was Melvin, whom happened to be passing by on his way to the greenhouses.
 
“Beat it, man.” Said a tough girl “This is the Girls Phys-Ed. No boys allowed.” And she pitched a volleyball at him pretty hard, but Melvin just stood where he was.
 
He smiled wickedly and thrust his hand at the ball and sent it back to the girl like a speeding comet. The ball flew so fast and hard that when the girl caught it, it spun madly and rubbing against her hands…
 
…Boy did it ever burn, and the ball was still scorching hot to hold.
 
Melvin sniggered as he walked off. “Hmm, mm, mm! I guess you just don't have the energy.” He said.
 
“Okay… what just happened there?” asked Lita.
 
“Uh… that girl just pitched a ball at Melvin, he returned it back to her, and burned her hand pretty good--”
 
“Exactly.” Said Lita, “Melvin's not THAT good in returning balls thrown at him. He's been acting weird all day.”
 
“Do you think maybe the coolness has gone to his head?” asked Serena.
 
Later on
 
After school and work… Lita and Serena told Link and the others about Melvin. He had even asked both girls out that day, along with many others who thought of him to be dreamy.
 
“He just came and asked us both out.” Said Lita.
 
“What was his reaction when you refused?” asked Darien.
 
“Well, he wasn't upset; just sort of… Strange. As if he knew something we didn't.”
 
“Well maybe Melvin was just joking with you.” said Rei.
 
“Melvin? Joke? Oh don't be so stupid Rei.” Snapped Serena. “Melvin is always the victim of Jokes, he never causes them.”
 
Rei's head throbbed “Serena, I was just making a suggestion! Or Maybe you've stumped to a new low-level in life!!”
 
“Alright, that's enough squabbling out of you two for one day.” said Link.
“Still, it's hard to believe that such a person like Melvin could change so dramatically.” Said Luna. “I suspect something mysterious growing a foot.”
 
“Mysterious?” Serena asked, “Hello! Haven't we already determined that Melvin is acting weird, and looks cooler than he should.”
 
Everyone fell flat on the floor. “No Serena… she means that Melvin could be under a spell.” said Rei. “And I'll bet You-know who is behind all this.”
 
“You could be right, Luna.” said Amy. “Perhaps we should follow Melvin around and chart down his behaviour pattern.”
 
“Mmm? I don't think that would be a good idea.” Said Mina. “He'd probably think that we're trying to stalk him or something.”
 
“Well, we have to do something.” said Artimus. “If Ganondorf is involved, then for all we know, Melvin could be in real danger.”
 
Link nodded in agreement. “Then it's settled… We keep our eyes on Melvin, and should anything weird we'll know for sure he's involved with Ganondorf.”
 
With that settled, everyone went home and prepared for tomorrow.”
 
The Next day
 
At least it was Saturday, so school was out. The girls placed themselves in different locations, of all the places where Melvin usually went to.
 
Link, and Darien were in the Temple of Time, and had tuned the images in the Door of Time to whatever the girls saw.
 
Link played Saria's Song, and kept the thought waves balanced between everyone. “Alright ladies… get your game faces on.” He thought.
 
Melvin was seen walking up the street, “He's heading for the Library… stand by Amy.” Darien thought.
 
 
Amy was reading a book on Physics, but secretly kept her Mini-Computer camera behind the book, and could see him without looking up.
 
“I see him…” she said.
 
Now usually Melvin was also a Study-freak like Amy, but instead of checking out his normal choice of books, he walked out with no less than five comic books.
 
Amy was very surprised. “Okay, he's leaving now.” she thought.
 
 
Melvin's next destination was usually a stroll to the Art-Museum, where he admired the paintings, but he passed right by and just hung out at the Arcade for a while.
 
“Okay… that was weird.” thought Lita. “Since when does Melvin play video games?”
 
Then he moved out and was on his way again. “He's heading for the Youth-center. Head's up, Rei.”
 
Rei, was hiding behind a dumpster by the Youth-Center, and saw Melvin walk right up to a handsome, yet strange looking man.
 
“I've heard of that guy…” she thought. “Vega Volcan, the health-instructor of the Gym here, but what's he doing with Melvin.
 
Rei then decided to look deep inside herself, and ask the fires for guidance. Then suddenly… so many different flashes struck before her eyes, which could only indicate one thing… Evil!
 
“Guys, I can't explain it, just get over here quickly!”
 
 
Melvin was really pumping his guns at the gym. Weight-lifting, Punch-bag, Floor exercises, You name it. All he drank was a bottle of water, nothing else.
 
Sweat was cascading down his face like raindrops on a windowpane. His muscles were so pumped and tensed that his veins popped up everywhere, and he wasn't in the mood to stop.
 
“More weight!” he growled. “MORE WEIGHT!!”
 
Vega… who was really Volvagia, applied more weight, changing the barbell from 50 lbs to 75 lbs. Melvin had barely done ten more reps, even faster than ever before he demanded. “More!!”
 
Vega smiled wickedly. “That's it, boy. Pump those reps.” He said aloud. “Hmm, mm… and raise your energy top it's peak so my minions may be released.”
 
Even though Melvin wasn't wearing his glasses, as long as they stayed with him, the fire symbol glowed brighter than ever. “Heh, heh, ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!!”
 
...
 
Instead of just peeking through the front-door, the team just gazed in through the window. Melvin had to be lifting at least 200 lbs.
 
“Whoa… he's going hurt himself if he doesn't stop that.” cried Mina.
 
They needed no more proof, Melvin was definitely under a spell, and everyone had a feeling that it was related to the Vega guy, but Mercury's computer couldn't determine anything about him.
 
“Never mind that.” said Luna, “We've got to get Melvin out of there.”
 
Everyone nodded in agreement. The Door was locked on the outside, but the glass could be broken down.
 
“Darien, shoulders together--” said Link. The two men stood shoulder to shoulder. “Right… on three now.”
 
“THREE!!” they both shouted and charged full-force at the door chattering the glass, creating an entrance.
 
Melvin didn't even look up from the sound of the glass shattering and just kept on pumping his guns, but Vega turned to the gang.
 
“Can I help you?” he said wickedly. His eyes were, literally glowing red. He WAS in on all this.
 
Rei pointed her finger at Vega, “You let that poor boy go this instant, or we'll--”
 
“You'll what?” Vega snapped in a voice much more sinister and growling than before, and at that moment he changed himself into a small flaring comet and zoomed out the door.
 
“We have to follow it.” cried Link, “We got to find out who this creep really is.”
 
“Wait, What about Melvin, we can't just leave him in here.” Said Amy.
 
Melvin just kept on pumping his guns with not a care in the world. “Awe, just leave him, he can't hurt anyone like this.” said Serena. “Now come on, let's do this.”
 
Link nodded. “Everyone, Transform!!”
 
“SAILOR SAGE POWER!!” The Girls changed into Super Sailor Scouts.
 
“POWER CHANGE!!” Darien became Tuxedo Mask.
 
“ECTO PHASE, ACTIVATE!!” and Link changed into his true-state.
 
They followed the comet outside, believing Melvin could do no harm to anyone in the gym. Or so they thought… for the fire symbol on his glasses was glowing even brighter that before.
 
 
The comet swirled around, and around in midair, and then “POOF!!” I changed into a Red Serpent-like dragon, with two short arms, horns on his head, and his long mane of hair was actually made of real Fire.
 
“Aah-ahh-ahh… what is that thing.” cried Sailor Moon.
 
“I've been looking forward to this day; to see you again, Hero of Time!” he growled.
 
Link's eyes widened, and his expression was a mixture of shock and anger. “Volvagia!” was the first word that came to his mouth.
 
“Master, you know this creature?” asked Darien. Link nodded and told them all that Volvagia is another one of Ganondorf's Super-minions, and far more powerful than Phantom Ganon ever was.
 
“Then it looks like we'll have to toast him.” said Mars. “I'll go first.”
 
“No! Mars, Wait!!”
 
“MARS… FIRE… IGNITE!!”
 
Her fire flares shot straight for the Dragon, but Volvagia just countered the blast with his own fiery-breath. “Heh, heh, heh… Silly Sailor.” He sniggered “I have more fire in my breath than you do in your whole body.”
 
He shot out more flames which really began heating things up. Why, even the pavement was starting to bubble and melt.
 
“MERCURY BUBBLES… BLAST!!” Mercury quickly used her bubbles to cool down the rock and douse the flames, but it was going to take more than that to stop Volvagia.
 
As soon as everyone turned back to face him, Volvagia finally got the signal. Melvin's energy was at it's peak. “Why am I wasting my time with you all?” he said. He snapped his fingers, and Melvin marched out form the gym, and he really looked way pumped up.
 
“It's Melvin.” Said Venus.
 
Volvagia sniggered. “His energy is at it's peak… UNLEASH THE TWIN TEKTITES!!” he thundered and roared.
 
Melvin's body began flaring up madly, and not ONE… but TWO gigantic twin Crab monsters, One Red, the other Blue, popped right out from his body…. Then Melvin fell out-cold.
 
“We are the Twin Tektites.” They both cried out.
 
“We never fail.” said Red “And we never fall.” added Blue.
 
As for Volvagia, he collected loads of energy from Melvin, and with the twins ready to battle. “Looks like I have no more business here. Ciao! Brah, ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!” and he vanished.
 
“He's gone!” cried Jupiter, but that was the least of their problems as the Tektites began leaping straight towards them, and according to Link's knowledge, these were also not very strong in Defense, but almost too fast to attack.
 
“Let's take these beasts!” cried Mars. She tried her Fire arrows but Red-Tektite just leapt up and pounced her. It hurt a little, but it did also force her hard onto the ground.
 
“Heh, heh… Oops… does it hurt Sailor Mars?” he mocked.
 
Mercury came running into action. “Hold on Sailor Mars.” She cried. “I'll try and freeze him… MERCURY ICE BUBBLES--”
 
But before she could finish her attack, Blue-Tektite hopped right in front of her. “Going somewhere?” he sniggered.
 
Without warning, he flipped Mercury onto his back and began bucking her about like a wild bull. She fell off and slammed hard into the dumpster. Luckily her armor softened the impact.
 
The twins were just way too fast. Every time someone got one of the twins in their sights, that twin would either jump out of the way at the last second, or be backed up by the other twin.
 
Tuxedo Mask threw his red-roses at the twins, but their rubbery skins were immune to the roses effects and just bounced right off, and the Deku nuts missed the twins entirely so they weren't stunned.
 
Jupiter's thunder didn't work, and neither did her arrows. Venus' crescent-beam attack missed them entirely, and her sand attack would never work out on them.
 
“Come on lady… we're crabs, we like the sand.”
 
Before long, only Sailor-Moon and Link were left standing, while all the others really seemed hurt.
 
“If we could only slow them down a bit, I could finish them off in one good slash.” said Link. “Whoa!” he leapt out of the way as Tektite-Blue nearly pounced on him.
 
“Heh, heh, heh! Quit jumping around so much. You don't want your friends to be destroyed alone now, do you?” Blue sniggered.
 
Sailor Moon was even having a hard time dodging Tektite-Red. “Oh, Miss. Moon, come over here.” He mocked.
 
Finally, Link and Moon stood side by side. “This… is getting us… nowhere, Master.” said Moon.
 
The Twin-Tektites stood side-by-side. “Heh, heh… Prepare to meet your doom Hero.” said Red as he readied himself for a jump.
 
“Hey, wait a minute.” snapped Blue. “Who says you get to destroy the Hero?”
 
“Hey, I just want to do it. You got a problem with that?!” protested Red.
 
“But we're twins, We do things together!”
 
“Says you, Red-Rouge!”
 
“Bite me, Blue-Brat!”
 
As the Twins kept on in their little spat. Link and Moon realized that neither of the twins was paying any attention to them.
 
“Uh, Hello? Guys?” called Sailor Moon, but neither of the twins turned around and just kept on arguing over who should destroy who.
 
“Looks like we found their weakness.” said Link. “They obviously can't do the job right if they don't work together.”
 
Sailor Moon nodded, “But just to be safe, lets make it so you have a clean shot” she said.
“SHADOW… ZOOMING… STRIKE!!”
 
She became her shadowy-self, traveled along the ground coming up from directly underneath the twins. She then popped back up from underneath causing the Twins to be flipped over upside-down.
 
With their legs unable to reach the ground, they couldn't even move, much less use their jump-attacks.
 
“This all your fault!” snapped Red.
 
“My fault?” You're the one who started this!” protested Blue.
 
Sailor Moon leapt out of the way, “They're all yours, Master.” she said.
 
“Right.” said Link. He drew his sword, held it up high as it began to glow. “SACRED… MASTER-SWORD… ATTACK!!”
 
The Twins saw what was coming for them. “AAH!! NOW SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!” they growled at each other.
 
SLASH!! Two beasts with one strike, the Tektites were finished.
 
Link Sheathed his sword and then played Zelda's Lullaby to heal the others, and sadly… he even had to use it to change Melvin back into his old nerdy-self so he could heal better.
 
Meanwhile, in Volvagia's Lair
 
“No! I don't believe it.” He cried as he saw what had had happened. “This is impossible. The Twins were invincible.”
 
He decided enough was enough. Despite the fact that he was able to gather more energy, he needed to get rid of those scouts and Link once and for all.
 
“And I think I know just how to lure them in. Heh, heh, heh!”
 
The Next Day
 
Melvin recovered okay, and was back to his old studying self again. To be honest, he wasn't at all feeling bad that he wasn't cool anymore, he didn't like the way he treated everyone.
 
“Give me my IQ's, and my books everyday.” He said.
 
Meanwhile
 
Even Link was at Cherry Hill to make sure the girls didn't squander their study-buddies time. But even he himself found the heat to be unbearable, it was no wonder the girls were fanning themselves more and studying less.
 
“You're sure you can't figure out what's going on?” he asked.
 
“Not a clue.” Answered Rei. “Grandpa even sent Chad up to the old well across the path to get some more water for the coolers, but he hasn't come back yet.”
 
“Hey, maybe he's gone to pick flowers for you.” Said Serena. “You know… maybe to get on your good affections. Heh, heh, heh!”
 
Rei's head throbbed, and she blushed of embarrassment. “Look, I am telling you there is nothing going on with Chad and me, we're just friends!”
 
Everyone, even Link who had heard the tales of Chad gave her the “Yeah, Right!” expression. “Well, we are.” replied Rei.
 
Just then, there was a knock at the door, and very groggy, and sweaty Chad pulled it open with an empty bucket in his hand.
 
“Chad, where's the water?” Rei asked impatiently.
 
“Whoa-ho… don't have a cow, Rei.” Chad said. “I wanted to tell you and your Gramps, that there is no water left. The well's completely dried up.”
 
“What?!” cried Rei.
 
“Yeah I know it sounds crazy, but that thing's really dried up.”
 
Chad decided to go to the Mini-mart to get some ice instead, but the others decided to investigate this. According to Rei, that well had had water in it since her Grandpa's days.
 
 
They got to well just a little up ways from the temple. To their surprise, not only was the well as dry as Chad promised them, but the heat was even more intense there than back in Rei's room.
 
“GAH… Where the heck is that heat coming from?!” moaned Lita, “I think I'm melting here.”
 
Rei, although it was so hot that it practically stung to go near the well, looked right down to the bottom. Suddenly, something unusual caught her eye.
 
“Hey… what's that?” she asked herself.
 
Amy took a look down the well too an saw what Rei saw. A Red-Hot light was shining along the walls at the bottom of the well.
 
“What do you think it is?” asked Amy.
 
“I thought you'd know.” replied Rei.
 
When Link took a look at the light down below. “Could… Could it be?” he asked himself. He had to take a closer look, despite the heat. So he told the girls to lower him down into the well with the rope on the well-pulley.
 
“Well, What can you see?” called Rei.
 
“Pull, me up, and I'll tell you.” Link called back. When he came back up the girls asked him again of what he saw down there.
 
Link hesitated for moment and then finally said. “It's down there.” He said with a straight look on his face. “The entrance is down there.”
 
“Cut the dramatics, Master.” snapped Mina. She quickly changed her attitude remembering who she was talking to “The entrance to what?”
 
Link hesitated again, and then he blurted out the words, “… The Fire Temple.”
 
Everyone fell completely silent and then Luna broke the silence. “The Fire Temple?” she asked. “You mean to say that it was buried right here all this time.”
 
Link nodded. He told them all that the Fire Temple was composed of several chambers with hot lava pools, firewalls, and hot rock.
 
“Well that explains why it's so hot here.” said Mina.
 
“Hold on a minute.” said Rei. “Master? Does this mean--?”
 
Link nodded. “I'm afraid so.” He said. “You and I are going to have to go down there, Alone, and confront the dangers of the Fire Temple.”
 
Rei knew her time was going to come, but she didn't expect it was now. Lita put a hand on her shoulder. “You better do it.” She said. “It's the only way we can finally cool this place down.”
 
Amy agreed with her. “And look on the good side Rei, if you and Master make it out, we'll be one step closer to finding all six Medallions.”
 
The others all nodded in agreement, and Rei decided their was no arguing it. “I'll do it.” She said.
 
“Okay.” said Link. “We go.” There was no turning back. Next stop: The Fire Temple.
 
 
HERO AND SAILOR'S SAY
 
 
Link: “Melvin really felt bad about being himself for who he was. Despite the fact that it was what made him special.”
 
Serena: “Some people like Melvin may dress differently and act differently, but the one thing that never changes is the fact that they are human beings just like everyone else.”
 
Amy: “Yes, some of the greatest people you favor today. Rock-Stars, Cool people, or even your own parents could have started out as Nerds.”
 
Rei: “Still, just because someone doesn't like the thing that you like, or even doesn't do things that you do. It isn't weird, strange, or makes them freaks. It's just Different.”
 
Lita: “Smart people don't deserve to be picked on or mistreated by others. If anything they really are what makes the word progress.”
 
Mina: “It doesn't even matter how big or small you are either. Say “No” to drugs, and “Yes” to and education, and one day it'll be all worthwhile.”
 
(Song, Sung Live in the Park Mainly by Linkand Darien, some by Amy, and the other girls as the chorus)
 
“Amy is alone on a park feeling sorry that people don't appreciate her for her ways.”
 
Amy: “I may like to study and all, but being made fun of and having fewer friends… Oh, I just don't like it.”
 
(Music Starts)


(The other Girls)
 
She doesn't like it.
No, She doesn't like it.
 
(Link)
 
Some people (SomePeople) are sometimes treated wrong.
Today you're still alone as one
Tomorrow you'll still be strong
And if you think that you're not good enough, well you are wrong
 
(Darien)
 
Don't care how short or tall you are
Don't care how large or small you are
The most important thing by far
What's inside you, oh yeah!
 
(Link)
 
Walkin' down the street
Different
types of people you meet
Some are huge just like a house, yes
And tiny like a mouse
 
(Darien)
 
But you know the big surprise is
Don't matter what your
type is
Who cares if you're large or small?
 
(Amy)
 
Who cares if I am short or tall?
 
(Link)
 
The only thing that counts at all
 
(Amy)
 
It's what's inside of me, oh yeah!


(Link)
 
Livin' in this world
One thing I've learned is true
Your size means less to others
Than what you say and do
 
(Darien)
 
The strongest tallest giant
Was a baby at the start
It's not how big you are that counts
It's what's inside your heart
 
(Link)
 
What did you say?
We never hear what you say
A little while ago
 
(Amy)
 
It's what's inside of me, oh yeah!
 
(That's how we like it)
 
(Amy)
 
That's how I like it
 
(Link)
 
Small people (Small people)
They may be mean to you
But we are all different
We did things old an new
 
(Darien)
 
Hey, everyone's important
You and you and you
Small people - time to show your pride
Tall people - what you got inside
 
(Link and Darien)
 
(All people) - let your heart be your guide
(All people) - make the world go 'round
The world go 'round
Make the world go 'round
The world go 'round - 'round - around
 
Some people, tall people, all people the future's up to you.
 
The world go 'round
The world go 'round