Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Moon Legend of Zelda ❯ Comic Catastrophe ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
 
 
In his castle, Ganondorf had gathered up all his minions and monsters to announce that they were changing their plans for the conquest of Earth.
 
“We all have seen it for ourselves.” he said. “Morpha has informed me that Volvagia has been destroyed.”
 
Morpha bowed to him. “Yes, My Lord.” He said, “He fought valiantly, but the Hero and his Sailor friends showed him no mercy in the end.”
 
Ganondorf clenched his fists up hard. “They shall pay for this, and dearly.” He growled. “As of this moment Morpha, you will take on the responsibilities of doing my bidding.”
 
Morpha bowed again. “Thank My Lord… but if I might ask? What is our new approach in conquering the Earth?”
 
Ganondorf had explained that he knew of Link's current situation. Apparently, and recently, his Triforce of Courage had been broken up into eight separate shards and scattered about across Tokyo.
 
Link may be in the possession of one of the shards, however, without the other seven he was rendered weaker than normal.
 
This would be the perfect chance for Ganondorf to collect the shards, including the one Link possessed, somehow, “And then finally… the Triforce of Courage will be mine!”
 
“A brilliant idea, Master,” Morpha said, “But how are we to find where the shards are? They could be anywhere in all of Tokyo.”
 
Ganondorf told him that the shards had scattered, and implanted inside several humans who carry the shards, but have no idea of it.
 
He then turned his attention to his spy-cauldron. “Magic Cauldron… show to me a human who carries a Triforce Shard!” he said.
 
The cauldron began boiling and quivering, and then a huge puff of smoke emerged from the cauldron and showed the image of a young teenaged boy… who seemed to be trying to make a comic book.
 
“There is your first target.” replied Ganondorf. “Now, once you find this young lad, I don't care what you do to him, but I want that Triforce Shard! Understand?!”
 
“Yes… Crystal, My Lord.” said Morpha. “I shall make you proud, and I will avenge Volvagia's destruction.” Then he vanished.
 
Ganondorf went back to his throne and smiled wickedly. “Ha! How dull witted does he think I am?” he thought to himself.
 
“I know fully well that Morpha was responsible for what happened, and if he thinks he can get away with what he has done he is strongly mistaken.”
 
“Still… it won't be long now.” he said aloud. “I will first collect the other seven shards, and then force the kid to hand over the one he has! Then, only the Triforce of Wisdom will be left to find… then I will gain he true force to govern all! Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!!”
 
Meanwhile, on Earth
 
Everyone met at the Temple of Time to assess the situation. They did now have Three of the Six Medallions with only the remaining three to find, but now things actually seemed worse than before.
 
“I can't believe the Triforce of Courage is gone.” said Rei.
 
“It's not really gone,” said Link. “It's just been broken apart, but this still is very serious.” He told them basically the same thing of what Ganondorf had told his minions.
 
“Ganondorf by now must be well aware of this, and he'll be sworn to go looking for the shards of my Triforce.”
 
“This is almost like when he had to find the Seven Rainbow Crystals.” said Luna. “But how are we to find the humans who carry the shards?”
 
They couldn't use the Moon-Wand detector, as it was only designed to only detect Rainbow Crystals. It wouldn't have the same effect on the Triforce Shards.
 
Worst of all, Link also explained to them that the Triforce of Courage was what channeled most of his powers, and with only the one shard he had, he was able to transform to and from his forms, but his strength would be weaker.
 
But he could still try and fight in battle.
 
Everyone however was completely disappointed with Serena. She was the one responsible for the whole thing, her and that rock crushing Link's hand.
 
Still, as upset and disappointed as he was, Link told everyone to stay focused and that being mad wouldn't bring the shards back.
 
“It's all right everyone.” He said in a calm voice.
 
“All right?” snapped Lita, “How can you be so calm about this? You lost your Triforce, and if Ganondorf gets a hold of the shards--”
 
If… he gets a hold of them.” Link cut in. He told them, it didn't matter how many shards anyone had, unless the Triforce was complete it would remain totally powerless.
 
So even if Ganondorf were to collect most of the shards… without All of them he wouldn't be gaining power any time soon. “As long as we have at least one of the shards, we'll be fine, but we must guard them with our lives.”
 
 
Everyone just kept up with their normal everyday lives. With the exception that Link was still working on that mystery box Sheik had given him.
 
Link tried everything; Bashing it with his sword, dropping it from the tip-top of the temple, even blowing it up with a bomb… but that stubborn box just wouldn't open.
 
“What do you think is in that box, Serena?” Amy asked as they were walking home from school.
 
“Whatever it is, I hope it's something sweet to eat… I haven't had a snack since lunchtime.”
 
Luna frowned, “Oh, honestly Serena, can't you ever think of something more important than food for once?” she asked.
 
Serena let out a huge yawn, “Yeah… sleep… that's important.”
 
Luna sighed heavily. “I give up.”
 
As the girls walked along through the park Amy saw someone she knew from her computer class sitting on a bench. He was a simple teenaged boy with dark brown hair, and he even wore a pair of goggles over his head.
 
He was also looking through his book bag and had a sad look on his face as he stared at a picture of someone.
 
(Yep… this chapter contains Davis and Kari from Digimon (OOC). Well I am the Dakari King after all… and who says I can't use them?)
 
“Hello, Davis.” Amy called as she and Serena walked up to him.
 
Davis looked up and hastily put his book back together. “Amy… Hi.” He said sounding a little jumpy.
 
After the proper introductions, Davis decided to walk along with the girls, and he and May even spoke to each other about Computer class that day… all the things that bored Serena flat.
 
They all stopped along the way to get a milkshake from the nearest Café. They even finally began talking about something Serena liked. Comic books.
 
Davis was really into Comics, he even hoped one day he could be a great comic producer which was why he was taking the computer course with Amy, but lately these days, he seemed to be acting a little weird.
 
“Come on, it can't be that bad.” Serena said.
 
Davis seemed to be twiddling his fingers and awkwardly staring down at the floor. “Well, it's just that… I've made this comic.” He said. “I think it actually has real potentials to become great... but--”
 
He paused and stood totally still for a bit. “Davis?” said Amy. “What? What's wrong?”
 
Davis looked up and said. “Well… I really don't think I can make it work out… because--” but before he could finish, he saw a group of girls from Obadiah High, where Davis went to school, come in and sit down a few tables up from them.
 
One of the girls had short brown hair and a Digital camera around her neck. She was showing her girlfriends the latest pictures from the soccer match their school had that day.
 
“Here's Davis scoring the winning goal.” The girl giggled.
 
“Boy… that Davis can sure be a dork sometimes.” One of the other girls said.
 
“Actually… I think he's kind of cute.” replied the other girl.
 
Davis was out of there so fast, the he accidentally dropped a small folder, which fell out from his bag, onto his spot. “Davis?” Amy called, but he was already out the door.
 
“Shesh… what was that all about?” Serena asked. “He must really hate his homework.”
 
Amy wasn't sure about this though. This wasn't the first time he had acted all scared. She told Serena that whenever those girls came near him, or he heard them say anything about him, he ran away like lighting.
 
Now this was beginning to strike Serena as odd. “I think that guy's hiding something.” she said.
 
While Outside…
 
Davis kept on dashing until he was two blocks up the street. “I hope she didn't see me.” He said while out of breath. Then he looked and saw his book bag was open, and one of his folders was missing.
 
“Oh, no… not that one!” he cried. “I've worked so hard on it. What if Kari finds it?!” Davis was lost in his own thoughts, he didn't realize he was being watched from overhead.
 
Morpha was floating in midair watching him from above. “Unless I'm mistaken… that must the be the kid Ganondorf showed me; the one who holds the Triforce Shard.”
 
“I can't get him with all these people around, so I'll continue to follow him, and wait until he's alone. Then I shall strike him… Hmm, mm, mm!”
 
That night
 
After work at Karaoke Café. Amy was walked home herself, she was hoping to run into Davis and give back the folder he had accidentally dropped and left behind.
 
Suddenly, there he was. On the way home, she saw him looking through the open doors of the gymnasium outside of Crossroads JR High where the same girl, who had the brown hair and the camera, was doing gymnastics with a late night class she had.
 
Davis was standing a little ways away from the building as if he was hoping not to be noticed, but Amy could tell what that look in his eyes was.
 
Amy new that girl from a while back. Her name was Kari, and as long as she could remember, Davis had always idolized her older brother Taichi for his soccer skills.
 
Davis had always been pushing himself up to his limits to be like Taichi, and even he became a superstar on the soccer team as well… and Gave Davis his goggles; the same ones Davis wore on his head.
 
But why would he always act so weird whenever Kari came near to him? Did he have… some kind of a crush on her or something?
 
 
Amy was still pondering over that question as she studied that night, and didn't realize how late it was getting, until her mother came into her room.
 
“Amy, it's almost Ten-o-clock… shouldn't you be in bed by now?” she asked.
 
Amy snapped out of her trance. “Oh, I'm sorry mom… I'm just finishing up. I'll be in bed shortly.” She said.
 
Her mother nodded. “Well, I've been called and have to head back to the hospital to look after a few kids.” She said. “I want to see you in a bed and asleep when I get back.”
 
Then she was gone.
 
Amy shut-down her computer, turned off most of her lights and hopped into bed, but as she pulled up the covers, the air from waving the blanket blew the folder she planned to give Davis back the next morning, off her night-table.
 
She bent over to pick it up, and then she saw on the floor exactly what fell out from the folder. It was a comic book, and it had Davis and Kari on the cover of it.
 
“Okay, Venus?” Davis' character seemed to be asking on the page.
 
“Okay Steve.” Answered Kari's character.
 
And right at the top written in big letters was the title.
 
Davis Motomiya as Steve Zodiac in…
 
FIREBALL XL5
 
Amy couldn't resist the urge, and began to read the book.
 
The Next day
 
At lunch, Amy sat with Serena and Lita.
 
“You think Davis has a crush on Kari? Get out of town.” Serena said.
 
Amy just slapped the comic book on the table. “Yes… and this comic gave me all the answers I needed.” She said.
 
She told them both of how Davis sometimes acted weird whenever Kari was near him… like yesterday in the café. Which also lead to her telling them about how he knew Kari's older brother and all that stuff.
 
Davis would end up staring at Kari for long periods of time, however keeping his distance from her, as if he were shy to ask her out.
 
Then it came to the comic book Davis was working on.
 
The story was based on the future, in the 2060s. The character who resembled Davis was Colonel Steve Zodiac, of the World Space Patrol.
 
He and his crew patrol an area of space, and maintain peace throughout the system in a massive spaceship by the same name as the title… Fireball XL5.
 
“Hey… this could be the next big thing in comics.” Serena said. “Can I borrow it?”
 
“Serena, remember it isn't mine.” said Amy, “And therefore doesn't make it rightfully yours to borrow.”
 
Serena just sighed. “Fine, I guess you're right.”
 
“It still doesn't make any sense though.” said Lita, “This comic is completely fantastic. Why would he not want to submit it?”
 
“Maybe he's a little shy.” Amy suggested, “Maybe he feels that he doesn't want to embarrass Kari.”
 
Serena didn't understand. “How could a comic book embarrass a girl?” she asked.
 
Amy showed her and Lita who Kari's character was. Her name was Venus, and she was a doctor of space-medicine… and also had a romantic interest in Steve.
 
Seeing that stuff made even Serena realize why Davis was holding back. He didn't even know if Kari liked him that much.
 
Later that day
 
Amy did give Davis back his folder, she kept the fact she knew what was in it to herself, but she was still pondering over the thoughts of Davis's troubles during her shift at Karaoke Café. Her looks did not go unnoticed.
 
“Anybody notice that Amy's been acting pretty strange lately?” asked Rei. “I mean… she keeps on staring off into space.”
 
Mina nodded, “I don't think Amy's the only one we have to worry about.” She said. She told her that Link was driving himself crazy trying to unlock the secrets of the mystery box, and still had nothing.
 
A small, soft smashing sound was heard from the back room, followed by Link's agitated growl. “OH… NO!!!”
 
The customers all turned to the hallway leading to the back rooms. “Don't worry folks, everything's under control.” said Darien.
 
He and Amy headed into the back room, and saw Link holding his hand in pain after another unsuccessful attempt to open the box.
 
“I give up… I'll never get it opened.”
 
“Master, I think you should give it a rest for a while.” said Darien, “All this fuss over the box is starting to affect your brain.”
 
Link knew she was right, and decided to let the box go for a while. Sheik did say after all that all would be made clear to him soon.
 
“Say, where's Serena.” Link said, “She's over an hour late for work.”
 
 
Serena was actually hiding in the park hopping to run into Davis again. This way, she could probably try and talk some sense into Davis about talking to Kari.
 
Suddenly, there he was walking on his way home from computer class, and it didn't take brain surgery to tell that by the look on his face, he was thinking about Kari.
 
Serena waited, and then burst out from the bushes startling him a bit. “Serena. You startled me.” He said.
 
“Never mind that, pal.” She said as she grabbed his arm. “Come on!”
 
“WHOA!! Hey what are you doing?”
 
 
Serena got Davis to tell her where Kari would be at this time. Davis knew all of Kari's hobbies and schedules by heart. If she wasn't in gymnastics, she'd probably be working at the petting zoo feeding the cute animals, or in the park on a nice day reading a book.
 
They found her in the park on a bench.
 
They were hiding in the shrubs on the far side of the park so she couldn't see them. “So, you know of my comic right?” Davis asked.
 
“You bet… and I know all about your little feelings for Kari.” said Serena.
 
Davis blushed, “Uh… how… did you know?”
 
Serena giggled, “Call it a hunch, but enough of that.” She replied. “Now it seems to me, the best thing you can do, is go right over there and tell her how you feel.”
 
Davis looked as though he was going to explode from shyness. “Aye… Uh… No, no, wait… I can't just go out and tell her like that.” He said nervously while waving his arms in front.
 
Serena grabbed his arm, “Come on Davis… quit being such a Shy sop, and get out there.” And she shoved him out there, and this got Kari's attention as she looked up from her book.
 
“Davis?” she called.
 
“Oh, boy!” Davis muttered under his breath.
 
“Just go for it.” Serena whispered behind the bushes. “You can do it. Go! Go!”
 
Kari got up from the bench and walked a little ways over. “Were you in the bushes?” she asked as she pointed to the leaves in his hair.
 
Davis brushed them away, “Uh… no, no.” he said. “I was… just walking under the trees.”
 
After that, they just seemed to stand there for a few moments not even bothering to make a move towards each other.
 
“Davis hasn't said a word.” Kari thought to herself, “Do you think maybe… maybe he wants to ask me--?”
 
The sad truth was, Kari called Davis cute in the café for a reason. You guessed it… but unfortunately, like Davis she was shy too to ask him to go steady with her.
 
Finally, Davis smiled and looked right at her. “Kari…” he said.
 
“Yes?”
 
“Kari… Kari, I think I… I think I'm--”
 
Serena saw the whole thing. “That's it… go on!” she squealed under her breath, but then suddenly, the water in the fountain nearby burst up like a geyser.
 
Kari gasped, and Davis turned directly towards the fountain. “Hey, what's happening?” he snapped. “They couldn't wait ten seconds?!”
 
Suddenly, out of the water popped a huge, ugly-looking cell surrounded by a long tentacle of blue water. “Well, hello there.” he sniggered.
 
Serena recognized that ugly thing anywhere. “Morpha!” she snapped. “He just had to ruin the moment, didn't he?”
 
Morpha slithered as far as he could across the way. Davis stood in front of Kari to protect her. “Who are you?!” he growled, “Don't hurt Kari… take me, but let her go!”
 
“Davis.” cried Kari.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm! My dear boy, that's exactly what I want.” Morpha chuckled. “I have no interest in that girl… it's YOU that I want.”
 
He stopped a few yards before them. “Or rather something you have that I want! HAAAAAA!! He used his powers of water control to launch a smaller, longer tentacle from his body.
 
SMACK!! Right into Davis' chest. “AAAHHH!!”
 
Kari screamed of fright at what was next happening as the tentacle seemed to send electrical currents through Davis' body… then finally, there it was.
 
A small golden fragment glowing in his chest. “Hey, that's a shard from Master's Triforce!” she cried.
 
She knew things were about to get real ugly, luckily her Moon-wand also came with a telepathic alert system that could beam the signal to Luna. This way she could summon up the others and have them join in the fight.
 
“Now that that's done, time to show this water boy what it means to ruin the moment.” she growled. “MOON PRISM POWER… SAGE OF SHADOW!!” and she changed into Super Sailor Moon.
 
Morpha was ever so giddy with excitement that as he held the first Triforce Shard in his grip. “Heh, heh, heh! Come my pretty, we have a little meeting with Ganondorf.” He sniggered.
 
“Not if I can help it!”
 
“Huh?!”
 
Kari turned around. “Super Sailor Moon.”
 
Moon, nodded. “You have some nerve barging in while their having a romantic moment.” She growled. “In the name of the Moon… I'll punish you!”
 
“Ha!” Morpha grunted. “I expected you'd be trying to interfere with my plans… so I hatched up one of my own! HAAA!!”
 
His tentacle shot more energy to Davis and began shrouding him in smoke. “AAAHHH… WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!?!” he cried.
 
Kari screamed again. “You go run and hide.” said Moon, “I'll handle this.”
 
She leapt up to do her high-jump-kick at Morpha's tentacle, but she just passed right through it, and came out with her leg all wet. “Huh?”
 
“Ha, ha, ha… silly Sailor… you cannot hurt the water.” Morpha sniggered. “Too bad… but I'm sure my colleague will make a much nicer playmate for you.”
 
“Uh reality check, Pal. You came here alone.”
 
“But he didn't leave here alone!” called a rather disgruntled voice from inside the smoke where Davis was standing.
 
When the smoke cleared Davis wasn't standing there anymore, but in fact a human-shaped warrior monster with a paintbrush in one hand and a roll of thick paper for his other hand.
 
“I am Comic-Creep… King of all comic books.” he hissed.
 
“Eww… what an ugly due.” said Moon.
 
The monster glared at her. “You dare question me?! Well, then have a taste of real art!” he raised his paintbrush arm and fired a steak of energy at her.
 
Moon shrieked and jumped out of the way, only to jump again to avoid three more blasts. “You're pretty quick Sailor-Girl… but I'm sneakier.”
 
Comic Creep raised his other arm and ensnared Moon in a big thick roll of paper. “AAH!!” she struggled and squirmed about, but the paper was stronger than it looked. “I always wanted o be in comics but this is ridiculous!” she squealed.
 
Comic-Creep slowly walked up to her with his paintbrush ready to fire. “Say goodbye Sailor-Twerp!” he sniggered.
 
Suddenly, a rose flew down from the ground and smacked Comic-Creep across the face. “AGRH!! I demand to know who through that!!” he snarled.
 
Then one-by-one the rest of the team leapt into the scene. “Most excellent timing guys.” said Moon.
 
Tuxedo Mask landed near here and cut the paper with his Biggoron sword. “Are you alright Sailor Moon?” he asked.
 
“I will be now thanks to you.”
 
Link and the other Scouts were facing with the monster. Link pulled out his sword and charged for him. “HAAAAGGGRRRHHH!!”
 
He swung his blade but missed completely due to a lack of speed and control. Comic-Creep smirked and smacked Link hard knocking a ways backwards and Link was down already.
 
“Master?” cried Mercury as she and Venus walked over to him. Link lay there all weak and shaky. “I'm… useless without my Triforce.” he cried weakly.
 
“I'll look after him Mercury, you go help the others.” said Venus. Mercury nodded and joined in the fight.
 
Sailor Moon told everyone about what had happened, that Morpha was here, he took a Triforce Shard from Amy's friend Davis and turned him into this monster.
 
“Well, that means destroying him is out of the question.” said Mars. And the Silver Crystal wouldn't be able to help them this time. What could they do?
 
“We can still fight him and weaken him.” said Jupiter, “We can't just let him attack any other people.”
 
“Take your best shot, I'm ready for you!” Comic-Creep growled.
 
They all stood their grounds, and Mars went first. She pulled out her Megaton Hammer and took a huge leap in their ready to pound, but Comic-Creep had another special ability.
 
As the Hammer neared him he raised his brush and fired a beam at the head of it, and changed it into a harmless feather duster that did no damage at all. “Huh?!”
 
“Ha, ha, ah, ah! Nice try Sailor.” And he punched her away.
 
Jupiter tried her Thunder Crash, but Comic-Creep shielding him self by using his brush to put lighting rods around him.
 
Everything the Sailor's tried ended up being backfired by the monsters abilities. “You done your things, now it's my turn!” growled Comic-Creep.
 
He ensnared a lot of the scouts and even Tuxedo Mask in his paper which he even used his brush to cover in it a strong paste making it even stronger. Even Venus had to abandon Link so she could defend him and she got caught too.
 
“Ha, ha, ha, ah… Now that that's over, what shall I do with you all first?” Comic-Creep asked wickedly.
 
Link struggled to get up. “You… won't be doing anything to them!” he snapped. “I won't allow you to!”
 
“Allow me? And just how do you plan to do that?” snarled Comic-Creep. “You can barely move.”
 
Link just stood there with all his confidence and all his courage flaring in his eyes. “A true Hero is never judged by his strength alone, but by the strength of his heart!!”
 
With that his body began to glow… and far, far away back in the Temple of Time, the mystery box began glowing too. Then… POOF… it opened, and a small ball of glowing light and traveled like a speeding comet right to the battle scene.
 
“Whoa! Check it out.” said Jupiter.
 
“What is that thing?” asked Tuxedo.
 
The light circled around and around Link, and then… POOF… it turned into a tiny young lady, about three inches high, with two pretty wings coming out of her back.
 
“Hey.” She called. “It sure feels good to be out of there!”
 
The scouts were amazed. “Is that… a fairy?” asked Mars.
 
Link's eyes lit up. “I don't think that's any ordinary fairy.” Link said as he looked up at the little creature. “N…N… Navi?” he asked in no more than a tone.
 
The fairy smiled and giggled. “Hi Link… long time no see.” she said in her cute tiny little voice. “And here's a present from me to you.”
 
She rubbed her little hands together and a tiny little light fell into Link's hands and then… POOF (Gee, I sure am using that a lot) There in Link's hand was a mask.
 
It actually looked Link's face, only it had white hair, and a stronger looking stare. Link smiled with confidence. “I couldn't have asked for anything better.” He said.
 
“All right you!” he snarled at Comic-Creep. “Prepare to be busted.”
 
Everyone including the monster was confused. “You expect me to feel worried over a dumb little mask?” he grunted.
 
“Oh, you will… once I do THIS!!” snarled Link. He held the mask up high and shouted out “GO FIERCE DEITY!!” and he slapped the mask on causing his body to transform in a huge burst of light.
 
Everyone covered their eyes, and when the light had vanished Link looked quite different. He was still in his true form, only now… His hair had gone white. His face had paint marks all over it, and you couldn't see his eye pupils anymore.
 
The best part of all was his outfit change. Now he was wearing a tunic that was coated in shining armor, and even his muscles had grown slightly larger. The scouts found it hard to breathe… but that was probably from being ensnared by the paper.
 
“Here?! What's this?!” snarled Comic-Creep.
 
Link stepped forward and spoke in much deeper, more mysterious voice. “You may fight well Comic-Creep, in the old style… but you've caused me enough trouble.”
 
“Now you face… The Fierce Deity!”
 
Comic-Creep just snuffed. “Whatever… I can still take you on!!” he yelled as he blasted several shots from his paintbrush towards Link.
 
“Master Look out!!” cried Moon, but Link just stood there and drew out a double-helix sword, which was about the same length as the Biggoron sword.
 
Link swung back his blade and slashed firmly at the blasts which deflected them and sent them towards the scouts, freeing them from the paper. “Hey… all right!”
 
Link nodded and then began walking towards the monster. “I… don't understand it!” Comic-Creep cried. “Maybe you should get into… TIGHT BONDINGS!!” and Link was completely wrapped up in the paper.
 
“Ha, ha, ha… Too bad Hero… Huh?!”
 
The paper cocoon began quivering, and then it tore up completely. “No… this… this can't be!!” cried Comic-Creep.
 
Link poised his sword at him. “And now… the final ordeal!” he said deeply. Everyone watched on… but Link just put his sword away and got out his Ocarina.
 
“Master, what are you doing?” asked Darien.
 
“Hey watch this…” said Navi, “He's going to play the Song of Healing!”
 
“Song of Healing?” asked Mercury, “What's that?” but she got her answer as Link began playing this… ever so soothing song which magically made more music to play on fly throughout the air.
 
Mars suddenly felt all relaxed and cozy inside. “Whoa. That music…” she said.
 
“It's so… soothing.” added Venus.
 
Then, the music began emitting a supersonic waved right on the monster. “Wait!! What's… happening!!” Comic-Creep cried as his body began glowing.
 
“NOOO!!!” and in a soft flash as the song ended… the monster had changed back into Davis who fell, exhausted, onto the ground.
 
From in the bushes, Kari ran over to Dais and picked him up. “Davis… Davis. Talk to me!” she cried.
 
Davis slowly opened his eyes. “Kari?” he asked wearily.
 
Kari's eyes lit up. “Hey… welcome back.” She said. Then she gazed at Link and the Sailors. “Thanks a lot for saving him.”
 
Link and the scouts smiled. “All in the days work.” said Link, and then he and the others headed off.
 
Davis was back on his feet by sunset, and once again he and Kari were standing by each other. This time they were standing even closer together, and Davis spoke up first without hesitating.
 
“Kari, I'm really sorry for what happened today.” Davis said shyly.
 
Kari just kept on smiling. “It wasn't your fault Davis.” She said, “You even tried to protect me. That was very brave.”
 
Davis looked confused. “Really? You mean, you don't hate me?” he asked.
 
Kari was blushing and twiddling with her fingers. “No…uh… actually, I was kind of hoping you'd want to--” she stuttered.
 
Davis cut in, “Do you want to…”
 
“Go steady with me??” they both said together, then they burst out into laughter, and both answered…
 
“Yes.”
 
“Defiantly.”
 
And not one of them realized that Serena, and surprisingly, Amy were watching them from around the corner. They smiled at each other and slapped a high-five.
 
Later that night
 
Link introduced everyone to his old Fairy Partner Navi, and told them all the story of how she came to him, and then left him after the battles.
 
“Aw… that's so sweet.” said Venus.
 
Link also explained to them how the Fierce Deity Mask he had was able to transform him into a God like warrior with three times as much power than he had before, and with the song of healing he remembered, “Hero of time is back in action!” he said with a smirk.
 
Morpha might have gotten away with the first shard, but there were still other shards remaining. The score for the Triforce of Courage was tied at One-to-One.
 
“Let's just hope we can change that odd soon.”
 
HERO AND SAILORS SAY.
 
Link: “Davis was really a nice guy, all he really wanted was to go out with Kari, and show her how much she meant to him but putting her in his comics.”
 
Amy: “Putting someone in stories like that is a good impression. It can mean that you like them, and that they inspire you..”
 
Lita: “Still… it isn't a good idea not to just put someone in your stories without asking them, or sending it out into the world.”
 
Rei: “Yeah, because that could be a way of embarrassing them. Even if it meant they would be famous, it would still be humiliating.”
 
Serena: “Even if some people's dreams are to be famous and star in these such things, it is still a good idea to see if they actually want that first instead of jumping to conclusions.”
 
Mina: “Just remember to always know what you're doing, and maybe it could lead you greater things.”
 
 
Davis had finally gotten his comics mass produced, and Kari was actually pretty overjoyed to be a part of it.
 
They came into Karaoke Café dressed in costumes similar to the ones their characters wore.
 
“Okay Venus?” Davis asked.
 
“Okay Steve.” Kari answered.
 
Kari too her place at a table closest to the stage, and Davis climbed up onto the stage where Link and his team were.
 
 
(Song From Karaoke Café. Played by Link and the others, Sung by Davis (Guest vocalist) Amy and Serena as chorus girls)
 
(The music starts and Amy and Serena come out in sparkling gowns )
 
(Serena and Amy)
 
(Oooh, Oooh… Fireball XL5)
(Oooh, Oooh… Fireball XL5)
 
(Davis: Sounding like Don Spencer)
 
I wish I was a spaceman,
the fastest guy alive
(Guy alive)
I'd fly you `round the universe.
In Fireball XL5.
(XL5)
(Oooh, Oooh) Way out in space together.
(Oooh, Oooh) Conquerors of the sky.
 
My heart would be a Fireball. (A Fireball)
A Fireball. (A Fireball)
Every time I gaze into your starry eyes. (Oooh, Oooh, Oooh)
 
(Shoo, ba, doo, ba, doo, ba doo)
 
We'd take a path to Jupiter
and maybe very soon. (Sha, la, la)
We'd cruise along the Milky Way
and land upon the Moon.(Sha, la, la)
(Oooh, Oooh) To a wonderland of stardust.
(Oooh, Oooh) We'll zoom our way to mars.
 
My heart would be a Fireball. (A Fireball)
A Fireball. (A Fireball)
And you would be my Venus of the stars.
 
(God bless British Producer Gerry Anderson for making such a great show)